WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

41 minutes ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

So no one will respond to the issue of the hot tub and double bed animations? I see a lot of people having that problem and no one has an answer to that. Can we get help on that? Please is killing me.

try check your txt last exception for name of animations which get problem ( sorry for english ) we dont know whats animations you meant cause plenties animations in WW 

txt exception created and my sims game stucked after sex animations solo handjob in toilet i dont know whats this meant ?? 

i try check with mods conflict detector and result almost all sex animations conflicted each others , i knew sims 4 season trouble with some mods ( conflict with game ) whats i must be doing just selcting 1 animation in my game or whats ?? ( soory for english ) i need sex mods for sims 4  

Shot_030.jpg

Shot_030.jpg

2 hours ago, andretya said:

txt exception created and my sims game stucked after sex animations solo handjob in toilet i dont know whats this meant ?? 

i try check with mods conflict detector and result almost all sex animations conflicted each others , i knew sims 4 season trouble with some mods ( conflict with game ) whats i must be doing just selcting 1 animation in my game or whats ?? ( soory for english ) i need sex mods for sims 4  

Shot_030.jpg

Shot_030.jpg

About the animation files WW. Since the files of this type do not use game resources, animations are created their own without using the game elements of the animation, then the animation files do not have conflicts with any modes at all. Conflict of the form 0xXXXXXXX-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000 with zero Group and Instance are not. And the conflict detects them. You look at the conflict code. Sorry for my bad english.
2 hours ago, andretya said:

Shot_030.jpg

Shot_030.jpg

you have both Azmodan22 packages (rough & normal) listed above.

you should only be using one or the other, not both.

my last exception.  what's wrong with this? the previous version works just fine.

06/30/18 13:55:34 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 94, in __call__
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 28, in _update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\active_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 156, in update_active_sex_handlers
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 406, in pre_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 370, in play
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\utils\before.py", line 72, in apply_before_sex_functions
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\utils_goals.py", line 35, in complete_sim_situation_goal
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 853, in get_situation_goals
AttributeError: 'DynamicSituationGoalTracker' object has no attribute '_realized_minor_goals'

I'm on the latest patch and WW working fine yesterday - just now I received a warning message with LE but I couldn't even find the LE text in the EA folder, which is odd. I think OLL has resolved his LE issue - so I shall wait patiently for Turbo to come back :]

12 hours ago, Petr54 said:
About the animation files WW. Since the files of this type do not use game resources, animations are created their own without using the game elements of the animation, then the animation files do not have conflicts with any modes at all. Conflict of the form 0xXXXXXXX-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000 with zero Group and Instance are not. And the conflict detects them. You look at the conflict code. Sorry for my bad english.

thanks dude

3 hours ago, sonvinicius7 said:

I need help. the Penis Settings option disappeared from the game, i cant change the models 

Been having the same issue with not being able to choose, and all my textures (tattoos and overlays) are wonky on the penis models even if they are made for them.

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I have latest patch + Installed Seasons Today.

And I have WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018.

I got these last exception.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

I attach last exception txt cause it is too long for people to read in here when I paste them here.

Here is https://pastebin.com/7TzwCaMk that shows online wise.

lastException.txt

Of the few info/knowledge I know of these things, u have a problem with two mods of LittleMsSam. Keep your mods to date (at least with an update from March of this year in my opinion) or remove them if they dont have an update of this year. Also I can tell you that WickedWhims is not the problem or animations for it with recent updates. U could also goTo one point to another to find the problem, I give you a starter: Wickedwhims, MCCC, WW animations, and body replacers doesn't cause lastexceptions, unless u dont have recent updates for them.