NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Rodriguez_00

[Sims 4]Rodriguez Animation package for Wickedwhims

Hi everybody!. I want to share my animations with you!. Soon more in coming. Doubts or suggestions, post it  (Sorry for my english)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellas!.Now, I bring to you four new animations (3 in shower and 1 in group) I´m so sorry to be slow, but I give my best. By the way, I accept suggestions for new animations (my mind is empty for now. Send me PM :P ). Hope enjoy it! :D

-RIDING.

1zyqa8.png

-THREESOME

mmts94.png

-DOGGY ON FLOOR (3 Stages with climax)

2n6dcg9.png

at7ax.png
50fzgw.png
rm4l4x.png

-THREESOME ON BED-

giphy.gif

-THREESOME ON FLOOR -

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX (Climax added) -

giphy.gif giphy.gif

-BLOWJOB ON FLOOR  ( two and three men added ) -

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

-HANDJOB TOILET

giphy.gif

-HANDJOB SHOWER-

giphy.gif

-SHOWER SEX MISSIONARY- 

giphy.gif

WW_Rodriguez_Animations.rar

Guest Redabyss

Woohoo awesome! Thank you very much! :D And another one joins the crew!

Guest zheur

Late to the party :lol:  Will try these out thanks.

Very very spectacular animations, the bouncing effect on female's asses, the movements of females on threesome... Damn! That was a genius move. Congratulations, you did an outstanding job! 

PS: I'd like to see a future update including a climax stage in threesome ;)

Amazing animations! I really hope we get to see more of your work in the future!

Nice work! Hope you have fun making these and more :)

How do you get these to work with the mod? I put this file into the wicked woohoo folder but it didn't show up when i opened the game :/ Help?

Guest Redabyss

How do you get these to work with the mod? I put this file into the wicked woohoo folder but it didn't show up when i opened the game :/ Help?

You have to put the animation package in the Mod folder of The Sims 4, not the Wicked Woohoo folder :)

Fantastic! Really appreciate the attention on the physics of the movements. Looking forward to your next releases!

Guest Redabyss

I tried them, great job man! :D

I'd suggest to add sounds: you can find how in the "add events" tutorial page of TURBODRIVER.

I'd suggest to add sounds: you can find how in the "add events" tutorial page of TURBODRIVER.

I try it! and thanks a lot!

Guest Redabyss

:)

It's quite simple actually. The only nuisance is finding the names of the different sounds.

For this I suggest two thing:

- Try them for yourself, picking them from the list, or

- Open other animators' packages with s4pe and check the sounds.

Another thing I suggest is upload your file here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/ so that it's easier to know when there are updates.

:)

It's quite simple actually. The only nuisance is finding the names of the different sounds.

For this I suggest two thing:

- Try them for yourself, picking them from the list, or

- Open other animators' packages with s4pe and check the sounds.

Another thing I suggest is upload your file here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/ so that it's easier to know when there are updates.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to do it :)

Guest Redabyss

Thank you very much for the update! :D Nice to see you back!