NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

diba

[Sims 4] [WIP] Diba Animations

Animations so Far:

Floor:Anal

Anal Floor (1)

Anal Floor (2)
Anal Floor (3)

Floor:Oral

Throatfuck (1)

Hope you Like Guys =)

And Thanks To all others animators for their amazing Job.
And specially TURBODRIVER for the amazing Mod.
WickedWhims

post-71789-0-34449300-1491063124_thumb.pngpost-71789-0-38538100-1491063130_thumb.pngpost-71789-0-89060800-1491063135_thumb.pngpost-71789-0-83227300-1491063141_thumb.pngWW_DibaAnim.rar

Nice! Thanks for that :) hope you're having fun!

Guest Redabyss

Lol I almost missed this! Thank you very much :)

They look awesome, I'll try them out. Thank you for your hard work and sharing :)

Nice upload! I'm looking forward to trying them :) thanks!

where do I download? 

In the first post, there is a download link.  I missed it at first too since it was to the right of the preview pics.

im having trouble getting the mods in to my game can anyone help? I cant get any mods to work

You have to turn on mods in the game options. Otherwise no mod will work. Restart the game, after you changed that, and have fun. ^^