WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Update's working fine with me, no issues. They recently came out with an update and so far I think the mod is holding up fine.

Has anyone noticed/ have an issue with sex progression regarding climax? For me at the end I notice the climax animations would repeat once before they finally stop. Before in the previous version of WW the climax animation would only play once before the sims stopped. Anyone know a setting to change that? I tried a setting in sex progression and I'm still get the same result.

3 minutes ago, birds788 said:

so you don't have any CC or mods installed except WW  ? Do you have last exceptions ?

3 minutes ago, birds788 said:

so you don't have any CC or mods installed except WW  ? Do you have last exceptions ?

yes after got notification lats txt esception my sims game become eror /stuck event i cant selecting sims for playing must be pause an than  game normal after that eror again ( hope you understand my english bro ) 

4 minutes ago, andretya said:

yes after got notification lats txt esception my sims game become eror /stuck event i cant selecting sims for playing must be pause an than  game normal after that eror again ( hope you understand my english bro ) 

here my last exception txt 

Shot_030.jpg

I have WickedWhims_3.3.4.129f_Exception(not just ''last exception'').Can you help me?

06/26/18 21:19:34 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\_ts4_tuning\woohoo_whims.py", line 37, in _wickedwhims_disable_woohoo_whims

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\settings\sex_settings.py", line 665, in get_sex_setting

KeyError: 'default_woohoo_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_disable_woohoo_whims' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'default_woohoo_switch'

06/26/18 21:19:34 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage_handler.py", line 142, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\settings\sex_settings.py", line 665, in get_sex_setting

KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

06/26/18 21:20:53 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage_handler.py", line 142, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback

KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129f_Exception.txt

Im not sure if this has been covered yet, i had an old version of whicked whims that allowed a "sex skill" to progresss like any other skill, i recently updated to whicked whims 3.3.4.129f and that skill is no longer building, even tho the nudity akill is. Im wondering if the sex skill progression is hidden in settings or if it was done away with all togeather. 

Thank you ^w^

6 hours ago, Dean_ambrose4lyfe said:

Hi um my problem has to do with the guys penis while theyre having sex or just while he's hard at all in general 

06-27-18_12-06-40 AM.png

Yep same here. :(  I've tried everything to fix it, think Turbo may be a very busy person when he returns after the 30th June. Until then, I think nothing can be done to fix any of our issues. :(

06-27-18_12-13-50 AM.png

5 minutes ago, Zenn_zora said:

Yep same here. :(  I've tried everything to fix it, think Turbo may be a very busy person when he returns after the 30th June. Until then, I think nothing can be done to fix any of our issues. :(

06-27-18_12-13-50 AM.png

Delete all Penis Rigs and everything will be ok,I had same problem year ago.

12 hours ago, andretya said:

O.. Ow.. why like this anybody can help me ......... whats happent ???

EA just released a new update today, try updating it - if it doesn't work maybe give this next step a go.

Move your Sims 4 folder from Electronic Arts folder onto your desk top and rename it "back up", re launch game to main menu (this resets and it'll create a new Sims 4 folder in your Electronic Arts folder).

Close game completely, open the new TS4 folder, copy and paste old CC files from back up folder into new folder (eg: Tray into tray folder, saves into saves folder, mods into mod folder - but don't copy the folder it's self - just the content inside the Mod folder).  If you want to keep previous game saves, you must copy them into your new saves folder.

Leave back up folder on desk top once you've copied everything into new folders, make sure you tick enable files in game options and see if it has fixed the issue.

Always better to be safe keeping back up files just in case.

Just another note, just make sure all files have been copied into new folder, if any scripts or files are missing for WW - you'll find the script mod wont work at all.

If neither of these options work, you may have outdated script mods (basement drugs etc) or broken/bad CC. Which means you can either install a Sims Conflict detector to scan files or manually go through each cc/script copying each package in one at a time until you discover what is causing the issue. If you're like me with thousands of CC, this will be a pain in the butt!

Hope this helps! :)

Zenn xx