WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

16 hours ago, enginerd said:

Yes this is the issue i'm having

I found my issue, turns out when I moved WW into new folder, some how some scripts went missing - how I don't know. Downloaded and reinstalled WW, now its working - though now having penis rig issues haha. Fun times haha.

10 hours ago, MewMew420 said:

Im not sure if this has been covered yet, i had an old version of whicked whims that allowed a "sex skill" to progresss like any other skill, i recently updated to whicked whims 3.3.4.129f and that skill is no longer building, even tho the nudity akill is. Im wondering if the sex skill progression is hidden in settings or if it was done away with all togeather. 

Thank you ^w^

It was removed.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:06 PM, LoveNightShade said:

Since yesterday the game keeps freezing. De clock doesn't move unless i pause and then unpause but only for a few seconds. Only started happening after i made a new household and when i go back to my old one i don't seem to have the issue but the last exception file mentions both WW as Nisa so thought i would post here and see if there's a solution. I keep making new save files and going back to old ones but it keeps happening, sometimes after 5minutes sometimes i can't even get started.

lastException.txt

I'm having the same problem; the sims will still be moving and doing the animations for the actions they're currently doing but no progress is made and you can't queue up anymore actions.

9 hours ago, slashergirl said:

Delete all Penis Rigs and everything will be ok,I had same problem year ago.

I have removed all penis rigs as instructed, though it's still happening?? :(

Any help or advice will be much appreciated, it's really annoying the heck out of me haha.

06-28-18_9-30-42 AM.png

21 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Looks like they patched Seasons again this evening and in the changelog it says there were too many cheats removed and they had to put them back into the game. I'm not going to chance it, but I'm hoping someone will report that its better.

https://simsvip.com/2018/06/26/the-sims-4-new-game-patch-june-26th-2018/

https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/broken-mods-for-june-18-patch-seasons-ep/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Jr7mITz8w

11 hours ago, Zenn_zora said:

EA just released a new update today, try updating it - if it doesn't work maybe give this next step a go.

Move your Sims 4 folder from Electronic Arts folder onto your desk top and rename it "back up", re launch game to main menu (this resets and it'll create a new Sims 4 folder in your Electronic Arts folder).

Close game completely, open the new TS4 folder, copy and paste old CC files from back up folder into new folder (eg: Tray into tray folder, saves into saves folder, mods into mod folder - but don't copy the folder it's self - just the content inside the Mod folder).  If you want to keep previous game saves, you must copy them into your new saves folder.

Leave back up folder on desk top once you've copied everything into new folders, make sure you tick enable files in game options and see if it has fixed the issue.

Always better to be safe keeping back up files just in case.

Just another note, just make sure all files have been copied into new folder, if any scripts or files are missing for WW - you'll find the script mod wont work at all.

If neither of these options work, you may have outdated script mods (basement drugs etc) or broken/bad CC. Which means you can either install a Sims Conflict detector to scan files or manually go through each cc/script copying each package in one at a time until you discover what is causing the issue. If you're like me with thousands of CC, this will be a pain in the butt!

Hope this helps! :)

Zenn xx

thanks for info zenn

On 6/20/2018 at 6:35 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
  • You can disable auto undressing shoes in settings. Undressing completely just checks if there is anything else and is a more intuitive option than looking for specific outfit parts.
  • I don't really get the timed/permanent nudity. How is this an easy to understand mechanic for anybody?
  • You mean nudity related aspirations? Maybe, I still haven't looked into those. Unless you mean the rabbit hole pop up when Sims are at work.
  • Totally. 
  • Oh ok, cool. My fault for not looking at the settings. Thanks ?
  • Nude World Order (NSFW) I frequent this site and I thought it would be fun to play with in the mod. It's cool if it's too much.
  • Not really, one of those occurrences where a pop up asks the player if the sim wants to do something. Like at school where it asks "sim has been assigned a part of a group project, does she A put in the effort to make a good grade or B let the group do all the work. (unless that's what it's called then yes, that.)
  • Sweet.
On 6/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, slashergirl said:

I have WickedWhims_3.3.4.129f_Exception(not just ''last exception'').Can you help me?

06/26/18 21:19:34 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\_ts4_tuning\woohoo_whims.py", line 37, in _wickedwhims_disable_woohoo_whims

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\settings\sex_settings.py", line 665, in get_sex_setting

KeyError: 'default_woohoo_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_disable_woohoo_whims' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'default_woohoo_switch'

06/26/18 21:19:34 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\events_handler.py", line 50, in execute_event_methods

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage_handler.py", line 142, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\settings\sex_settings.py", line 665, in get_sex_setting

KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

06/26/18 21:20:53 Traceback (most recent call last):

File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\miscarriage_handler.py", line 142, in _wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback

KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'miscarriage_switch'

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129f_Exception.txt

Don't need help,I fixed everything myself.I just delete mc command center and additional materials.

Note to Turbo and a suggestion/wish or two...

Note to Turbo: You are a genius sir....keep up the great work! I Would not even play this game without your mod.

Suggestions...wishes...etc.

I play the game with sex progression turned off and animations end upon climax. I didn't update WW when I saw that sex skill had been removed...but did update WW of course when the Sims 4 was updated.

1. Since updating, I've noticed that when selecting a new animation, the actors don't complete the current animation, but immediately move into the new animation. I must say that I liked the way it was before better. Also, the climax animations used to loop twice...now only once. I'm pretty sure I have the settings the same...but could be missing something. (If anyone knows then please let me know.)

2. Speaking of climax animations...some of the best animations available are of the climax variety...and I wish we could "stop sex" without using the climax animations or the keyboard. I wish that when clicking on the actors, there was an option to "stop sex following current animation". This would make my day because I play the game from my easy chair and my lap top a few feet away...and my big tv as my monitor...etc.

3. This is the big wish...and probably not even possible...but here it goes. I wish we could make our own "playlists"  consisting of whatever animations we choose. Even if it were only 2 or 3 animations per playlist it would be the shit. Of course, the animations in the playlist that we construct, would need to be compatible with the object or place where the actors are stationed at the time...or where we intend them to be...otherwise...the mod would simply recognize the incompatibility...and disallow the playlist for that particular object or place as it does now with single animations. In a nutshell, I wish I could click on a bed and see "playlist 1", which would only contain animations that I have placed there, and would loop those animations in progression until I gave another command. To me...the ability to construct and use playlists like this would take the best mod ever to another level.

Forgive me if these suggestions have already been made.

Thank You for the awesome mod and thanks to all the great animators on board.

50 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Nothing has changed, tongue works fine, I just checked

Hide contents

1111.gif.1faeefd41acf8febfd36615fb933073b.gif

You should check your tongue properly installed or applied in your game if this needed (depending on tongue version)

I'll keep messing with it.  On a side note, is anyone's WW throwing LEs at them when hovering over a paint easel?

8 hours ago, somebodyhastouchmyspaghet said:

My mod isn't working AT ALL!!! I have mods turned on, and don't have any other mods. I have deleted and reinstalled wicked whims multiple times...can somebody help me fix it?

EA just released a new patch on 26 June, if you have the newest patch I think WW won't work as Turbo may need to update it.