NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

salman22

[WIP] Salman22 Sex Animations for WickedWhims

Hello everybody!

I've just started to learn making animations in Blender using the TURBODRIVER and Redabyss guides, and here is the first animation ever created by me:

clip.gif

I tried to include in the animation as many stuff as possible for a beginner like me: multiple actors, use of an in-game object (works only for dinner tables), bouncing boobs, sounds, etc. Actually I think it's the only threesome animation for a dinner table. I downloaded almost all animations mentioned on the WickedWhims page, and there are only animations for coffee tables. So tell me if your sims want some love on a dinner table too  ;)

So far there is just one animation in the package. I'm planning to add 2-3 more poses and a climax of course  :P But I decided to make this topic now, so maybe more experienced people will share their opinion and suggestions with me.

DOWNLOAD LINK:  ww_salman.rar

Requires: WickedWhims (latest version) and unlocked breast bones

Thanks for sharing your work. It looks great and I look forward to more updates. Always nice to get new positions to play with. B) 

Guest Redabyss

Awesome!! Thank you so much! :D
If you need further help, doesn't hesitate to inform me. I'm pretty knowledgeable in sounds as well.