WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi there! Sorry to be a bother. I LOVE this mod and can't thank you enough. Also, thank you for the in game update notice! My question is about that, actually. I updated the mod the day you came out with the update and upon opening the game tonight I got the notice. Should I redownload the update or am I ok? 

13 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Yes there is an option to turn the hygiene decay off in settings, can't remember which setting though as i'm not in game, but you should find it easy enough. ?

8 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! I'm pretty sure there is a setting for that ?

Thanks for getting back to me :D

After sifting through the settings all I could find that was close to it was the "Sim Needs Decay Switch" under "cheats" in the Sex Settings. I tried that and though it did work in preventing the hygiene bar from decaying, unfortunately it just froze all of my other needs as well, including the fun need which prevented it from increasing (I like that the sex interactions fill up the fun need). I didn't find any setting specifically for hygiene, and I don't really want the needs to stop decaying entirely during the interactions, its just that the hygiene bar decays way too much during them. I don't recall it decaying so much in previous versions. Or maybe I'm just missing another setting entirely and I'm an idiot. I don't mean to complain, just wondering if there isn't a setting for it if you could add an extra option for hygiene or tweak it a bit so that it doesn't decay so aggressively~ Its a really nice mod and its spectacular that it has the tons of options it has already.

5 hours ago, beastbybay said:

No problem and just to be safe I would just remove both of Oolala's animations. He said it has something to do with the weather in Seasons. I believe it works if you don't have Seasons though.

I took both out when you said to take it out to be on the safe side. :) Ever since you gave me that piece of advice my game's been working perfectly thanks to you. Cheers man. I really do appreciate you for that.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't manage to find it using the search function.

Is there any way to enable again the door locks by sex (male/female)? 

I really love this mod and all of its features but kind of annoys me that in restaurants or other lots where I have two bathrooms (one for the gentleman and one for ladies) the sims ignore the door lock (ex. there is a door that it is suppost to let pass only the female sims) and as a result I have male sims walking in the female bathroom and viceversa.

Maybe there is a setting in the mod but I could not find it. I know that it is this mod the one that causes the "issue" because when trying to find the "culprit" I have tested several combinations of mods including leaving "WW" alone in the mods folder, and  when I did leave only WW installed I found that WW was the one disabling the locks.

35 minutes ago, djade_21 said:

Turbodriver says that the mod is made up of 3 files, but when I go to download them, I only get two. Is there something missing or do I have to do something?

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 11.56.35 PM.png

When you download the WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018.zip file and unzip it, there will be three files there.  That's what you will place in the mods folder.  The WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones.zip is an optional download.

31 minutes ago, ussvygr said:

When you download the WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018.zip file and unzip it, there will be three files there.  That's what you will place in the mods folder.  The WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones.zip is an optional download.

Do I unzip it through keka? I'm not sure how.

Currently the option to choose sim soft and hard penis is missing entirely, and some blank text boxes show up in the settings menu. I have sims I've set for different penis styles but they all default back to one I'm not interested in using for that particular sim. Is this something to do with the most recent update, or perhaps another conflicting mod?

Thanks!

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>22539eed3bc0bed85b2f61a6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-06-24 17:18:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>object_util.py:8</categoryid><desyncid>22539eed3bc0bed85b2f61a6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'turbolib/object_util' (turbolib.object_util) (ImportError: No module named 'objects.stairs')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 72, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\object_util.py", line 8, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ImportError: No module named 'objects.stairs'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>

I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me?

11 minutes ago, nds12345 said:

222539eed3bc0bed85b2f61a6desyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2018-06-24 17:18:01Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Releaseobject_util.py:822539eed3bc0bed85b2f61a6  Failure: 'turbolib/object_util' (turbolib.object_util) (ImportError: No module named 'objects.stairs') Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 72, in load_module  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b\turbolib\object_util.py", line 8, in <module> ImportError: No module named 'objects.stairs'

I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me?

It says stairs....are these CC? or base game? try replacing. And your WW seems to be out of date.

49 minutes ago, procian said:

It says stairs....are these CC? or base game? try replacing. And your WW seems to be out of date.

Stairs should be base game because I don't have CC about 'stairs'. And my WW is updated since I just downloaded it in the morning, but I don't know why it is 3.2.4.122b. That's tricky. If I only put the WickedWhims mod in my mod file, it's fine. But when I put all the mods in it, and I can't use WickedWhims. Also, the exception should tell me the conflicts of the mods if I can't use them, and it doesn't tell me... 

I don't have Seasons, (partly because it's mod breaking, partly because I'm not being overcharged for what looks like their worst effort at an EP yet), but make sure that when you update WW, you're also updating the accompanying animations. A lot of the flood of recent LE's have the same errors being caused by outdated animations.