WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm almost positive that this isn't with WW but is another one of my mods not playing nice with it, but I struggle to figure it out if it's not named directly in there, and WW is the only thing I can see named. My game is also not letting me hire a chef for my restaurant, and I see "server autonomy" in there next to one of the WW lists, so I'm thinking they're all tied together. Anybody better at reading these things than I am have any idea?

lastException.txt

Hey Turbodriver,

I noticed with the recent update to this mod during every sex animation my sims' hygiene drops at a crazy rate its become borderline irritating keeping up with it. Can you include an option in the settings to turn that part off? Or tweak it so that it doesn't fall so aggressively?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate this mod and all of your hard work.

19 hours ago, solidwood said:

I have an issue where after my sims wicked whims animation, the game becomes unplayable. Can't switch to other sim and can't do anything but freeze in place. But when i click on the menu screen, the sims seem to function at that short moment then freezes again. I updated the wicked whims june 20th version then installed Seasons EP.

I have the same problem.

WickedWhims itself works but when I install animations the game doesn't work properly.

10 hours ago, AloeVista said:

Hey Turbodriver,

I noticed with the recent update to this mod during every sex animation my sims' hygiene drops at a crazy rate its become borderline irritating keeping up with it. Can you include an option in the settings to turn that part off? Or tweak it so that it doesn't fall so aggressively?

Yes there is an option to turn the hygiene decay off in settings, can't remember which setting though as i'm not in game, but you should find it easy enough. ?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 6/21/2018 at 6:29 PM, krissycakes said:

So, I will say that I'm not 100% sure if it's this mod that's causing it. But I'm running into a weird issue in my game where non-Romantic trait sims are getting the Lovelorn tense buff after being without romantic contact for a few hours. I've tried play testing this with the WW mod in and out of the game, and it seems to only occur when WW is in game. I haven't extensively tested it, though. It may just be a EA issue like when my non-insane sims could Flirt with Themselves. Just figured I'd thow it out there in case someone else was having the problem, too.

I hate patch day.

That's a base game issue.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:59 PM, cr01 said:

Sorry, I still don't get it - I'm not very familiar with 3D modelling. You mean I have to flip mesh rig inside Blender or something like that?

As I can understand, window objects supposed to be placed with front side on the outer side of wall. So most "against-window" animations teleports couple to the back side of the window object (which supposed to be inside house), except ooOLaLa World's animations which as I can see currently works "incorrect" with windows (and that's why they works perfect with "fake-window" painting). Windows can be rotated in build mode, while paintings object placed with the front side up and there is no way you can "rotate" it. (It can be placed on outer side of the wall, but it causes issues with incorrect flor height and sims travelling outside the house.)

Search for something like "Scratches On The Wall" (can be translated to something else in non-english versions) in "Paintings & Posters" section (it's from "Cats & Dogs" so maybe this expansion is required).

You would need to rotate the root or the transform bone of the object for it to have Sims flipped when in animation. I'm not sure if that will work though ?

On 6/22/2018 at 3:02 AM, arden4702 said:

downloaded base mod after patch, now none of my people can get naked in CAS always back to default underwear. any ideas?

You need a body replacement mod.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:28 AM, yukitokuroya said:

Nice mod, man. But, I've got a issue with the Period feature. Is there a way to disable it? At least for some time? I read all the help and couldn't find anything.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-settings/

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-pregnancy/

On 6/22/2018 at 6:13 PM, HirakoA said:

Thanks again for the mod!   But I'm not sure if it's this mod or another but my female sims have on the pink bra when naked now or they are wearing some other accessory. The pink bra is the main issue though lol

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/outfit-issues/

20 hours ago, manderz said:

I can't seem to find the option settings for it. Is it a command setting that's not through the WickedWhims pie menu settings?

It's there by default.

20 hours ago, spenndragin said:

Hi Turbodriver. I know this is a subject covered a while back and I'm sorry if I'm a thorn in your side for revisiting it. I just would really like to know how I might remove the WW skins that replace the default EA/Maxis skins. Is there a particular program I should use for un merging? If things don't end up looking right, I assure you I won't be posting a complaint about it. It's not an aesthetic matter. Your skins are great. But using them adds the dreaded wrench to any shared creation. It's a dilemma. I can't play Sims without your amazing work, but I also really enjoy creating and sharing sims with the gallery. Going in and out of game frequently breaks the flow of play and creation. There is no fault here. Simply looking for a little information on how to go about it. Thank you for any input and all that you do to keep this experience growing ? 

Hey! Right. You can use S4PE or S4S to open the Tuning package and remove all files that are a SKINTONE. Note that if you do it, the penis texture of the default penis as well as some other ones will be missing.

18 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Suggestions

Sex Party such as a Swingers Party where jealousy doesn't exist for all those participating/invited/hosts and Sims engage in Wicked Whims.

Seasons gives you the ability to create holidays with only a few traditions. Why not add Wicked Whims actions as Traditions for Seasons owners? o:)

You can make a swingers club, I guess a swingers party makes sense as well :D

What sort of holidays?

15 hours ago, AloeVista said:

Hey Turbodriver,

Hey! I'm pretty sure there is a setting for that ?

I appreciate the update alert that I just got when I loaded up my game. I wish more mod creators that put out large mods, which could essentially be expansion packs in an alternative universe, would do this. Especially after we had such a massive update from EA that pretty much broke everything.

I updated the wicked whims and now im having trouble, I keep getting last exceptions and I dont know why. Someone in the deaderpool general support group said that I needed to updated Oolala's animation and I did, but the thing is.. I already had that update from Thursday.  And every time I get my sim to do something with his wife they get stuck, and wont go. Then they'll reset and a last exception will pop back up.

49 minutes ago, Beautifull407 said:

I updated the wicked whims and now im having trouble, I keep getting last exceptions and I dont know why. Someone in the deaderpool general support group said that I needed to updated Oolala's animation and I did, but the thing is.. I already had that update from Thursday.  And every time I get my sim to do something with his wife they get stuck, and wont go. Then they'll reset and a last exception will pop back up.

Take out Ooalala's animations until he updates them. He said he has to fix them because only the AP version works as of now

52 minutes ago, Beautifull407 said:

Okay, thank you so much. I really appreciate you getting back to me as soon as you could.

No problem and just to be safe I would just remove both of Oolala's animations. He said it has something to do with the weather in Seasons. I believe it works if you don't have Seasons though.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:29 AM, krissycakes said:

So, I will say that I'm not 100% sure if it's this mod that's causing it. But I'm running into a weird issue in my game where non-Romantic trait sims are getting the Lovelorn tense buff after being without romantic contact for a few hours. I've tried play testing this with the WW mod in and out of the game, and it seems to only occur when WW is in game. I haven't extensively tested it, though. It may just be a EA issue like when my non-insane sims could Flirt with Themselves. Just figured I'd thow it out there in case someone else was having the problem, too.

I hate patch day.

As Turbo said, it's a base game issue and there are mods around that have tried to fix that very thing. Look here for a fix and much more great content. The one you are looking for is Random Bug Fixes.