WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 6/20/2018 at 10:34 PM, pyrocumulus said:

After the latest update the textures are all broken. I deleted every skin, reinstalled wickedwhims twice, downloaded the extra skintones that come with this mod, and I still have a broken texture around the penis. I have no idea what to do at this point. I don't know any skins that work, and I don't know if it's not working because I don't have any skins instaleld or because I did have skins installed Please help

Just posting this again b/c I still haven't been able to fix it. None of the skins meant to work with this mod actually work. The better bodies overlay works, though.

8 hours ago, wild_guy said:

...And this is the right behaviour for climax I guess, climaxes must play only once because it looks strange and unrealistic if they play multiple times. You can't finish your sex twice in the real life, right?:) Also there was a problem before to stop climax accurately after 1 loop but now this works just fine. However an animator can set loops number for the animation as they like and make climax play not only once. I think now it's a great system and it doesn't need anything to be changed. I was long waiting for this loop playing system and I'm very happy we finally got it.

Fair enough...I now know that my settings are not the issue. Thanks wild_guy. Climax animations playing twice or once isn't a big deal to me....I only mentioned it because I wasn't sure if my settings were askew. It's the other stuff in my post that interests me. But I do think it was better when current animations would complete their loop when given a command for a new animation. Not a huge deal but I think it was better before. This is not a criticism...It's just some feedback.

40 minutes ago, hippieswag1 said:

i agree i keep getting this last exception :ImportError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy._ts4_miscarriage_puddle'

still not working :(

How many file do you have in your WickedWhimsMod folder? 3 Right? 

1 hour ago, DabIsNotNorHasItBeenDed said:

My sim keeps freezing after sex, removed all my other mods and it still keeps happening. ive been using debug to try to unfreeze my sim (only opening and closing cas on my sim seems to work)

Mine do as well but usually only for a short period of time.  If I have an action queued up for them they do eventually get around to it.

Fixed all my tongue issues but I do have a suggestion for a possible future update.  The ability to auto dress after sex on a public lot.  Right now there's auto dress on or off.  Having it off at home makes sense but then when you do something in a public lot, you have to worry about your partner wandering about naked for a bit.  Sure you can dress them via MCCC but it would be awesome to have the option for public lots only to do it automatically.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, anonbear11 said:

The male breast issue is something that emerged when the mod shrink down to three files. It only affects virgin, breasted men. My understanding is that the mod adds hidden traits to a sim when they have sex for the first time. Somewhere in the code something caused this. What are the traits added to a sim when they first have sex? I might try an experiment to see what happens when I remove them from an affected sim.

@TURBODRIVER I want to try to figure out what is causing this (so that maybe a fix can emerge). What hidden traits does WW add to a sim when they have sex for the first time?

2 hours ago, crazyforthesims_vee said:

Hi, this version works with the new update?

Yes work fine for me , no problem in game with my mod or CC.

I use only these mods , latest version of Wicked whims 3.3.4 129f , latest version of MC command center 4.4.5 and MC woohoo 4.4.5 , UI cheats 1.11 .

All works very fine , no problems :D

last exception 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c122a620d591e2335b357610</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-06-29 02:39:45</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:819</categoryid><desyncid>c122a620d591e2335b357610</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2404, in _trigger_on_state_changed&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 412, in on_state_changed&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 340, in update_object_tooltip&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 429, in _ui_metadata_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in get_tokens&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 402, in &lt;genexpr&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 290, in _get_token&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 30, in get_objects&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 819, in get_participants&#13;&#10;ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Has this been updated for the Newest game Seasons !?!?! Had some problems when they updated the game for Seasons so had to take my Mod folder completely out so slowly putting the mods back in again....

So I'm guessing this Mod is Okay to have if you DON'T have Seasons,YES I know I SUCK but my PC sucks I'm pretty sure it won't run Seasons hell it won't even run Pets right or at least thats what EA Sports came up with lol but its probably there way coming up sayin they didn't f****  up in the game....Cause I did my Research and the problem I was having in Pets an heck of a lot of others were having it wasn't just ME !!!!! 

28 minutes ago, Kjack92 said:

Ok so I kept getting the Last exception Text, I figured out the problem for me. It was an old file called. WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations.package That was causing my game to get that message, so all day I was figuring out why my game acted crazy, so I deleted that file and my game was normal.

I'm running sims Version 1.44.77

With Wicked Whims Version WW 3.3.4.129f  (I will NOT update my sims game until wicked whims gets updated, that would be the smart thing to do is wait)

This is what my last exception said:

(IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY IT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND I DID SEE THE ooOLaLaWorld package and I deleted and now my game works like a charm) I'm good with techy stuff so I figured it out. I hope this helps at least some of yous. ?

2e1eadf1e126b8575b35a21cdesyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2018-06-28 22:12:29Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Releaseweather_service.py:1645e1eadf1e126b8575b35a21cException in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4C6CFBDD0>, args: (181883549679,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'",) (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper   File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function   File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log   File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick   File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function   File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 476, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2163, in update   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1705, in populate_forecasts   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1645, in get_forecast AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'

it's ooolala world animations.....download the updated one.

( First off my game works fine. As of now I haven't had any LE or flying dicks/other oddity's thank God ?)

So...I don't post often but I was honestly curious. I have been coming back to this topic just keeping an eye out for any new updates/posts form TD.

But a couple people have mentioned that TD is on vacation? Which is fine.

But I didn't know this...

Is this something that was posted in this topic or is it something private and only a few people knew?

I have tried looking through the topic, and I didn't see him mention it. Am I missing it? Is it in big red letters somewhere?

Was it only posted on Patreon? Or...what? ?

I just would like to be aware if I missed that he is on vacation and has a date that he may return. So I don't have to keep looking for updates until after then. ?

googled for an answer but couldnt find one, so posting it here just in case.
As of yesterday I keep getting this error in the 334_132.2 exception file:

06/29/18 00:26:06 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 101, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 40, in _update_sex_on_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 78, in _test_for_broken_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 526, in reset
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\pre_sex_handler.py", line 176, in start_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\pre_sex_handler.py", line 157, in _get_active_sex_handler
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'active_sex_handler'

and this one in the lastexception.txt one (which is related)

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7c183c15dc3f4b9b5b355b24</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-06-29 00:24:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_util.py:706</categoryid><desyncid>7c183c15dc3f4b9b5b355b24</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Apply_Feet_Cum'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_traits')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 507, in generate_choices&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2654, in test&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\turbolib\wrappers\interactions.py", line 108, in _test&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\interactions\sex_cas\cum.py", line 118, in on_interaction_test&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\sex\interactions\sex_cas\cum.py", line 50, in _can_sim_receive_cum&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\wickedwhims\utils_traits.py", line 17, in has_sim_trait&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 706, in get_all_traits_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_traits'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

I thought I'd share it in case its helpful solving bugs.
All other sims still do their thing, but when this starts to happen any sims related to this just stand there and dont take commands.

If I find anything more I'll update this post ofcourse.