Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

old then new looking hide shield lol >.< like the old as its like I've attached a full body to my wall as a trophy! >.<

plus the new dawnguard cattle feed nif.. either 1 or 2 you can activate and it moans looks so weird lol

still though exceptional work! (even if you cant see it)

you should take suggestions as your that good at it!

post-53106-0-61712300-1444495955_thumb.jpg

i used the roastedrat replacer from uploded for oblivion with some loversPK brutally raped texture.

are there more of such replacers? and don't link me to my own oblivion fleshsacks please :D i already revised them to use that rapevictim-texture, but haven't repacked it to upload.

any chance to get a roasted HGEC texture? maybe i need to g ohunting for something, but if there already exists one, my effort would be unnecessary.

haha it make sound. funny yes

not my work no compliment me anything ok later original man will angry ok

anything you idea give freely but limit is knowledge mine is lesser

thank anyone by share freely anything

Hey Testi is it ok if I upload the saddle I'm working on if I'm able to finish it? It looks like this post-51187-0-82060100-1445319256_thumb.jpg either way thank you for the meshes theyre amazing! =)

There will be any chance to see a player amputee mod, such as deadly mutilation? (Maybe replacing missing arm with some prosthetics?) It would be great.

Maybe this would be something to be focused on for Fallout 4 perhaps? Since according to the nature of the game it is very difficult to remove body parts on characters in Skyrim but fallout does this natively and might be better suited for this idea?

Hey Testi is it ok if I upload the saddle I'm working on if I'm able to finish it? It looks like this attachicon.gifTESV 2015-10-20 01-20-06-85.jpg either way thank you for the meshes theyre amazing! =)

Definitely add them, more the merrier! same to others.. u got an awesome mesh? Share it here with your fellow gore members!

There will be any chance to see a player amputee mod, such as deadly mutilation? (Maybe replacing missing arm with some prosthetics?) It would be great.

I could easily make the guards chop off player's hand for severe crimes committed but there's no way I can force everyone to play the mod

Also, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16315-dolcett-style-cannibal-mod/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1253142

Maybe this would be something to be focused on for Fallout 4 perhaps? Since according to the nature of the game it is very difficult to remove body parts on characters in Skyrim but fallout does this natively and might be better suited for this idea?

Easy like 2+2

I could easily make the guards chop off player's hand for severe crimes committed but there's no way I can force everyone to play the mod

Also, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16315-dolcett-style-cannibal-mod/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1253142

please make guard chop pennies

Hey Testi is it ok if I upload the saddle I'm working on if I'm able to finish it? It looks like this attachicon.gifTESV 2015-10-20 01-20-06-85.jpg either way thank you for the meshes theyre amazing! =)
Definitely add them, more the merrier! same to others.. u got an awesome mesh? Share it here with your fellow gore members!
lol ok will do. Ive got the saddle to show up in game but now im just trying to figure out how to make them part of the horses skin so that they dont just follow the horse as a static object. Once done ill upload to here :)

I just re-read through the thread and didn't see anything promising with what I am about to ask. Is there any current mods, or wip that involve impalement? I have seen it in the DD mod, but it would be awesome as a killmove or as an extremely difficult to escape/debilitating defeat thing.

Since I have trouble adding mods half the time, I know it'd be a cold day before I could figure it out myself. :s

I just re-read through the thread and didn't see anything promising with what I am about to ask. Is there any current mods, or wip that involve impalement? I have seen it in the DD mod, but it would be awesome as a killmove or as an extremely difficult to escape/debilitating defeat thing.

Since I have trouble adding mods half the time, I know it'd be a cold day before I could figure it out myself. :s

there's a as far as I know stopped mod in julyish which included a wip impalement called "whips 'n' chains kinky torture furniture alpha"

there's a as far as I know stopped mod in julyish which included a wip impalement called "whips 'n' chains kinky torture furniture alpha"

Thank you. Going to give it a try.

Would still be awesome to see it in a mod though. But, beggars can't be choosers right? :lol:

Thank you. Going to give it a try.

Would still be awesome to see it in a mod though. But, beggars can't be choosers right? :lol:

I'd love more torture equipment lol only zaz so far has the most >.<

old then new looking hide shield lol >.< like the old as its like I've attached a full body to my wall as a trophy! >.<

plus the new dawnguard cattle feed nif.. either 1 or 2 you can activate and it moans looks so weird lol

still though exceptional work! (even if you cant see it)

you should take suggestions as your that good at it!

Say I want to ask, is there the body bits parts avaiable in what mods is there ? the one that I see a female torso with gutted gut.

About the chopping off body parts. Actually I got a bit sadistic twisted ideas, what if we able to capture bandits, I see that there is a mod that allow us to capture bandit put them in a sack, and afterward wish I can ampute parts of the bandit, bet it will be fun for shit and giggles to collect amputated enemies in your dungeon somewhere trophy for your magnificent awesomeness.

Or some extreme dark bdsm fetish  , where the player got all of his/her arms and legs chopped off, and was kept gagged by the enemy had to forcefully become his/her pet for whatever his/her sick desires.. but yeah it's complex then we need to find the stumpy animations crawling.. and so on.

You're very good as creating corpses !

A question : can you made some more ? It will be possible to use them for a cannibal/mutilation mod...

I will also try to put the torture rack you made in FTD slaves jail (near the torture devices), as a teaser for your work.

Of course, I will cite you.

Do you agree ?

I tried to use a nif file for an NPC head.

The result is hidous. There is a problem with the neck and the hair...

Face is ok, but the neck goes up and go upper the hair, and the hair go up too...

Anyway, textures works. If we fix this problem, we could made collectable heads for every NPCs...

However, I will add some gory things in TID... it will help to made falmers more vicious toward humans (specially the female corpse shield, perfect for Azhra the undead !).

Where did you found all these gory meshes ? thye are awesome !

• 1 month later...

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Care to share some screens with us?

Here ya go lol

post-51187-0-75150400-1434431320.png

Funnybizness, can you make a few animations like that? Just a single npc standing upright, struggling vigorously in the air - no furniture(pole) or moving down is necessary.

ABSOLUTELY. You got it. I'll let you know when its done. :)

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Here ya go lol

Funnybizness, can you make a few animations like that? Just a single npc standing upright, struggling vigorously in the air - no furniture(pole) or moving down is necessary.

Thank you :)

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)

Here ya go lol

Thank you :)

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)

That sounds kind of nifty, I've actually always wondered why there are no dildo mods. As in, your character masturbates with dildos of varying sizes, kind of seems like one people would have done already