Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

SURPRISE!! hehehehe my Work in progresssssss hehehehe :D

That an actual "dead" race like with the FNV NPC overhaul? It's was always a bid irritating how Skyrim dead aren't dead...

No thats a customer follower I made for my game. I wish I could release her but I don't have permission...but if you want I can tell you how I made all my custom corpse followers its easy just PM me lol
Lol yes it issss! :D I had to create the chain attatched to the collar through 3ds max using Zaz's resources lol I FINALLY figured it out and now I will make some hanging sex animations for all!

Lol yes it issss! :D I had to create the chain attatched to the collar through 3ds max using Zaz's resources lol I FINALLY figured it out and now I will make some hanging sex animations for all!

HYPE OVERLOAD.

I'm gonna hang an entire battalion of women once it's out, just you watch me!

HYPE OVERLOAD.

You must post a pic when you do! :D I just have to figure out how to make it available to you guys in game bc its its own separate armor item :(

HYPE OVERLOAD.

You must post a pic when you do! :D I just have to figure out how to make it available to you guys in game bc its its own separate armor item :(

Well there's no need to place it somewhere in-game if you can add it through the console, unless that's not what you meant.

HYPE OVERLOAD.

Well there's no need to place it somewhere in-game if you can add it through the console, unless that's not what you meant.

Oh yeah I already did that :) but what I meant is I wanted it to be part of Zaz and not have you guys have to use a seperate .esp bc it will just take up space in your load order :(

Heard you guys like this stuff :P

YLMmUW7u.gif4mvbv1Rh.gif

I have seen you work and I love it. Have you ever though of making your characters into followers and post them here?

You always surprise with those brutal animations. Have you ever thought of making animations with a character having broken limbs like a leg in the opposite direction?

Heard you guys like this stuff :P

YLMmUW7u.gif4mvbv1Rh.gif

I have seen you work and I love it. Have you ever though of making your characters into followers and post them here?

You always surprise with those brutal animations. Have you ever thought of making animations with a character having broken limbs like a leg in the opposite direction?

I was going to create one were the aggressor drags the victim a few feet and breaks them then rapes the corpse with the limbs all messed up. Yes that sounds lovely :)

HYPE OVERLOAD.

Oh yeah I already did that :) but what I meant is I wanted it to be part of Zaz and not have you guys have to use a seperate .esp bc it will just take up space in your load order :(

I don't really mind load order clutter though! Can't wait to finally stage proper executions.

Well I have been working on a bunch of commissioned projects but I plan on redoing the impale animations and creating hanging animations since I have learned a lot since I made those lol

You take commissions? Can I request a few things? I'd love to see a mod that lets me keep heads as trophies and mount them on my wall. Bonus points if I can do this to named NPCs, with little plaques underneath that I can inscribe with their names and how I killed them.

Well I have been working on a bunch of commissioned projects but I plan on redoing the impale animations and creating hanging animations since I have learned a lot since I made those lol

You take commissions? Can I request a few things? I'd love to see a mod that lets me keep heads as trophies and mount them on my wall. Bonus points if I can do this to named NPCs, with little plaques underneath that I can inscribe with their names and how I killed them.

Yes I do :D and I'm actually still working on the Guro Trophy mod. I will not give up until I figure it out. There seems to be a lot I still need to learn. :(

I was told making mounted head trophies is really hard, since the game treats severed heads like they're still attached to the bodies (which is why they're oddly heavy), and you can't necessarily convert them into an inventory object. The game also doesn't record what they look like, so while you could in theory have a lootable "head" item, it would be a generic head that wouldn't necessarily match that of the person you killed. Named NPCs would be easier, since the game keeps track of them anyway, but a random bandit chief or tavern wench is next to impossible. I'd love you forever if you figure it out (but then, I already love you forever for your necro animations).

Well, I was thinking more like an object you could put in your inventory and place on any wall you want. Like, you kill someone, cut off their head, put that head in your bag, take it to a leather working shop to treat it somehow, fix it to a plaque that you can inscribe, and then select a wall to mount it on. Or maybe make a specific display case for heads, I dunno. I really have no idea how any of this is done, I'm just throwing out my wishlist.

Yes I do :D and I'm actually still working on the Guro Trophy mod. I will not give up until I figure it out. There seems to be a lot I still need to learn. :(

Can you show me what you got so far? Maybe I can help.

Well, I was thinking more like an object you could put in your inventory and place on any wall you want. Like, you kill someone, cut off their head, put that head in your bag, take it to a leather working shop to treat it somehow, fix it to a plaque that you can inscribe, and then select a wall to mount it on. Or maybe make a specific display case for heads, I dunno. I really have no idea how any of this is done, I'm just throwing out my wishlist.

I think the direction nooblet123 pointed to is the only option to do this when you want the actual face of the npc and not just a generic head.

There is papyrus function to swap face parts but as far as I know this works only on the player and I am pretty sure NIOverride won't help here either.

This doesn't mean the trophy can't be treated like an object. The npc could be spawned each time you put the trophy out of the inventory onto a wall. The menu object will not look like the npc and can be only a placeholder, but apart from this, it should be possible I think.

About having the name written underneath. I don't think editable text ingame on a sign or something has ever been done. But I recently had an idea how it could be achieved.

We would need texture files for each character in the alphabet. Then put like 16 alpha textures next to each other on a sign and overwrite the textures with NIOverride with the right alphabet textures. This way a string could be displayed ingame but it will be a lot of work and I have other projects atm... If anyone wants to do the scripting and textures I can make the mesh.

Can you show me what you got so far? Maybe I can help.

I think the direction nooblet123 pointed to is the only option to do this when you want the actual face of the npc and not just a generic head.

There is papyrus function to swap face parts but as far as I know this works only on the player and I am pretty sure NIOverride won't help here either.

This doesn't mean the trophy can't be treated like an object. The npc could be spawned each time you put the trophy out of the inventory onto a wall. The menu object will not look like the npc and can be only a placeholder, but apart from this, it should be possible I think.

About having the name written underneath. I don't think editable text ingame on a sign or something has ever been done. But I recently had an idea how it could be achieved.

We would need texture files for each character in the alphabet. Then put like 16 alpha textures next to each other on a sign and overwrite the textures with NIOverride with the right alphabet textures. This way a string could be displayed ingame but it will be a lot of work and I have other projects atm... If anyone wants to do the scripting and textures I can make the mesh.

OMG YES! Lol thank you sooo much! When I get a chance I will PM you my files :)