Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Hey I have never seen Souvenir heads and Useful Parts. Could you give a link?

Mukuro' date=' you didn't even try to find it, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14541

[/quote']

This is true, I didn't try HARD. At first I couldn't find it because I was typing the wrong thing and not even hitting it remotely close to what it was, but I found it. Just never said I did. :0

@ Leo Star Dragon 1: Exactly. This is the type of store I am talking about.

I never created a mod but this would be one I would do. maybe, since the parts aren't fully removable, take a few actors and put them in weird poses and have a guy behind a counter. Then they can sell food from cannibal's feast or any other cannibal mod.

That would work nicely, or at least until someone figures out how to dismember besides the head.

Hi, Mukuro! Good! The other examples look too modern. Somebody made a mod for "Fallout 3" called, "Butcher Pete's Meat", inspired by the song of the same name. I wonder if that person could do the same for "Skyrim"? Or maybe, I mean, can you do the same for "Skyrim"? :P Hey, I know what you mean about the heads. Whenever I am forced to kill a female human/humanoid, or I find a dead one, and they can't be resurrected, I think it's a shame that they can't be debreasted, etc., since the mods I use make them so obvious a target for that purpose, as they are very large. (On a side note, most of them have at least one breast that waves at me, once the body is looted!) I want to post picture of more inspirational examples, but since this is a reply, that may be to risky to do. So I will post them later.

I love that picture, though I doubt a store that operated so openly would last very long. I was thinking it would be more like Sweeney Todd and the pot pies full of human meat, except with a wider variety of foods made from people.

Is there a way to make different kinds of flesh, so it's not all "Human"? Like can you have orc flesh and elf flesh, and have them have different properties? I'd like to see that. You could temporarily gain their racial bonuses after eating them, like if you ate Argonian you'd have poison resistance for a day.

I love that picture' date=' though I doubt a store that operated so openly would last very long. I was thinking it would be more like Sweeney Todd and the pot pies full of human meat, except with a wider variety of foods made from people.

Is there a way to make different kinds of flesh, so it's not all "Human"? Like can you have orc flesh and elf flesh, and have them have different properties? I'd like to see that. You could temporarily gain their racial bonuses after eating them, like if you ate Argonian you'd have poison resistance for a day.

[/quote']

Hi, "Queen Bee 57"! Thanks, but by the way, I'm not the artist. But anyway, what if it were a hon-Human settlement then? If this works for me, you can see the example.

post-17399-13597880646313_thumb.jpg

Something that incorporates Namira would be ideal. Since she already had a quest out there for would-be cannibals. (My, was that a surprise!). Markath has a butcher that sells the "reddest meat in the Reach" and he's a cult member. So all we have to do is give him another "shop" somewhere. Perhaps create an "underground" Markath. One that is not seen or even known of by most of its inhabitants... Add to that a mystery of disappearing people (those who try to meddle to much in Markath's Forsworn problem) and it could even exist with the tacit approval of the Jarl.

post-17399-13597880694552_thumb.jpgpost-17399-1359788069394_thumb.jpgpost-17399-135978806934_thumb.jpgpost-17399-13597880693012_thumb.jpg

Something that incorporates Namira would be ideal. Since she already had a quest out there for would-be cannibals. (My' date=' was that a surprise!). Markath has a butcher that sells the "reddest meat in the Reach" and he's a cult member. So all we have to do is give him another "shop" somewhere. Perhaps create an "underground" Markath. One that is not seen or even known of by most of its inhabitants... Add to that a mystery of disappearing people (those who try to meddle to much in Markath's Forsworn problem) and it could even exist with the tacit approval of the Jarl.

[/quote']

Hi, Darsie! That one surprised me too. I never got to finish it though. With my current character, it hasn't even been started yet. But anyway, I suppose a mod like you propose, would require that that quest be completed first, lest it cause interference somehow. Remember that rescue quest in "Oblivion" involving the secret hunting game on the island? Maybe the mod could start with a quest like that? The player could be either the rescuer, prey, or a hunter. Or maybe even the one that sets it up in the first place, depending on the player's alignment. Then it turns out that the game's losers get sold to the black market as meat, somewhere. Depending on the role of the Player, it would need to be discovered and shut down, or invested in, or taken over, or you get work there. This could all be part of a secret society, unless you're one of those elves that eat their dead anyway. Or your race thinks of the others as animals anyway, so you don't care about social graces with your food! Or it could be a noblity privilege, so it isn't illegal in the first place and there's no shame or social taboo involved. OH! Or it could be implemented as a special type of attack! (See examples.)

Might be an idea to leave off on the graphic cartoon images. I'm not sure what this forum tolerates but just saying. I think we all have some idea now. And there are other forums to share this. :)

That is a ... O.o ... huge bush. I'm finding that the latest version of Pale Body is good. Though it doesn't have the extensive scarring of Body Imperfect - but at least it works with UNPBB. :)

Might be an idea to leave off on the graphic cartoon images. I'm not sure what this forum tolerates but just saying. I think we all have some idea now. And there are other forums to share this. :)

Hello, Darsie!

Hey there, thanks for the concern on my behalf, as I don't get that often. However, I thought it was okay to post them, because of the nature of this thread, and because I've seen the spit-roast pictures. I don't know how to hide content. I barely figured out how to post them as I did. I noticed a byte count for how much storage space thus far used by them. I know that I addressed the reply to you, but I also hope that the modder that started this, will see them, and realize that I'm trying to get him or her to make mods that will allow such..... uh, actions? Scenerios? Events? Tasks? (What's the word I need here?) As for other forums to share them on, well, it was other forums where I found them in the first place, as I didn't make them. :huh: I'm sharing them as samples/examples to inspire the modders, as a way of making specific requests. The first time I tried to make a specific request in this thread, nothing went right. The only time I got a response, was when I replied. So I replied in the hopes of seeing the results that I desire. :blush: Thanks, Darsie & Everyone Else! Happy Thanksgiving & the other holidays! :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

can someone make this a spell? greetings

Hi! Please pardon me for asking' date=' but uh, make what a spell? :huh:

[/quote']

Yea sorry, so brief, i mean that would be great if when you defeat your female enemies cast a spell and set them on the charred skeever cooking bar, excuse my bad english, greetings

Hi! I'm sorry to be tardy with a reply. But anyway, I suppose a spell animation like that would be easier to make than one with actual manual insertion, et cetera. I would post an example, but I don't want to risk this reply not working like it should :s

Hello, Everyone!

Near Whiterun, I encountered a Giant's camp that had both a charred skeever, and a bald girl. (An Imperial, right?) It must've respawned, because it was a camp that I had already collected the bounty for from the local jarl.

By the way, with the bald girl version out, does that mean the version that looked just like a Dolcett cartoon panel has been overridden? I haven't seen those as frequently as I used to do, but then maybe it has to do with the defeat of the Stormcloaks, for if I recall right, it was supposed to be only in their camps.

But anyway, I once used a spit roaster for so long, that I actually got to witness the spit being turned by my character as she was doing the cooking task! It even squeaked like the flag poles that I've heard squeak, squeak.

I was hoping that the original mod would've featured that, even though at the time, I hadn't witnessed a rotating spit yet, in the game. But now that I have, that's my next request!

Could someone, please make that mod include spit rotation? THANKS!

Can't wait for a usable mod. One that allows you to shoot this pose at yourself or at an NPC would be just perfect. Probably too much to hope for that you could actually turn the handle when the spit rotates, eh?

Thanks a lot to Master Chris! She may be small busted' date=' but we beggers shouldn't be choosy I suppose. It's better than no breasts! (Not in the context of being debreasted, but of having not grown any yet.) Now when will this be a usable mod?

[/quote']

Erm ,

This will not use a default body . it uses the whatever body the actor has .

Can't wait for a usable mod. One that allows you to shoot this pose at yourself or at an NPC would be just perfect. Probably too much to hope for that you could actually turn the handle when the spit rotates' date=' eh?

[/quote']

Its a Pose for now . I kept the mouth open using the zaz Gags script

Cheers

Hi! Oh, so that's what the default body looks like nude! Thanks, as I didn't know. I know what type of body I prefer, so I look for the mod first, before I actually play for keeps as it were. Oh, wait, I do recall what it looked like with underwear on. I just didn't imagine that body minus the underwear. Ah, just a pose for now? Well, keep up the good work! As for what Darsie said, I don't think she meant to imply that you should be able to turn the wheel if you're the one on the spit! ;-) As for the spit being turnable, I saw my character turning one while I was busy adding ingrediants together, by chance I looked up and saw her turning the spit, and I realised then too, that the squeeking wheel sounds went with that animation. That's all for now.

I think he just said that's *not* the default body.

Its the body of the character he applied the pose to.

Hi! Oh, you think that's what he meant then? I thought he was saying that in the picture, he used the default body, minus the underwear, while the mod itself, would use whatever body mod the player is using at the time of installment. Oh well. :blush:

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you go to, "Motherless.com", and search "Dolcett", you should find some videos posted there that feature "Skyrim" inspired and/or based material. I asked the video maker if he had made a spit-roast mod for the game, so that he could make the videos. But the last time I checked, he has yet to reply to my query. I think he has at least 3 spit-roast videos posted there, that are set in "Skyrim". All of the spits seem to rotate magically without any help from helping hands.