Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)

It's for impalement. Forgot to mention, 1 more animation would be just a 1-frame dead relaxed npc that died on a pole lol. Kind of like that screenshot.

PERFECT! I just finished and I'm glad bc thats exactly what I made lol

post-51187-0-75008200-1449648192_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-61434100-1449648212_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-04094900-1449648224_thumb.png

post-51187-0-31372400-1449648011_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-23541900-1449648021_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-60133700-1449648029_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-54328100-1449648040_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-47734200-1449648047_thumb.gif

FunnyBiz_impaledAnims.zip

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)

It's for impalement. Forgot to mention, 1 more animation would be just a 1-frame dead relaxed npc that died on a pole lol. Kind of like that screenshot.

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-46-57-62.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-47-32-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-48-22-55.png

damn they look painfull lol sorry for the stupid question (because I've forgotten -.- ) but I know the folder goes into the meshes folder I think? but how do I use them?

plus how did the horse mod thing go?

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-46-57-62.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-47-32-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-48-22-55.png

Awesome! Thanks :)

Hey man glad I could help!

damn they look painfull lol sorry for the stupid question (because I've forgotten -.- ) but I know the folder goes into the meshes folder I think? but how do I use them?

plus how did the horse mod thing go?

Well what I did was use NSAP and the switch the animobject from sextoy to the spike from zdd mod and switch female masterbation to the impalement animation lol the horse saddle is still a work in progress :)

whoa, you work fast Funnybizness! I really hope that these animations end up in a mod somehow. Since I use defeat in game, letting my companions get raped in combat poses a fatal risk to them ( I use your animation replacer despite not being able to align them properly so far) and this impalement animation would be a great fatality animation to add to the theme. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks man its greatly appreciated. Yeah I wish someone made a mod that added all of my animations bc the only way I can get them in my game is by replacing the ones I don't use. The non rough ones lol I will make many more trust me. The only reason I started animating was bc I wanted "taboo" animations lol stay brutal :)

This is great. It could be used for those mods that execute the player after being defeated. 

This is great. It could be used for those mods that execute the player after being defeated. 

Thanks! And  Hell yeah lol

whoa, you work fast Funnybizness! I really hope that these animations end up in a mod somehow. Since I use defeat in game, letting my companions get raped in combat poses a fatal risk to them ( I use your animation replacer despite not being able to align them properly so far) and this impalement animation would be a great fatality animation to add to the theme. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks man its greatly appreciated. Yeah I wish someone made a mod that added all of my animations bc the only way I can get them in my game is by replacing the ones I don't use. The non rough ones lol I will make many more trust me. The only reason I started animating was bc I wanted "taboo" animations lol stay brutal :)
There's a detailed guide in FNIS how to do it, in short:

You make a esp in creation kit like FunnyBizness.esp or whatever filename you want

You dump all the animations into 1 directory in meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizness/

------------------------------------------------------------------

then you make a text file for FNIS FNIS_FunnyBizness_List.txt in that dir which will have the animations FunnyBizness for example

b FBimp1orsomething impaled1.hkx

'FBimp1orsomething is whatever name you want the animation to be called

'For paired animations you'll put them into a text file starting with pa instead of b

Then you run FNIS_for_modders, it'll make a behavior file in another dir

Then you run FNIS_for_users

Now with your esp enable in the launcher(or elsewhere) you can start the game and type in console

player.sae FBimp1orsomething

and that will play the animation

Thank nooblet123 lol I read it when I first started animating but got very confused (I have a VERY poor attention span lol) I should say bored. I have to enjoy what I am doing or else I fall asleep haha I just didn't have the drive to do all that. :)

if your're not willing to make a mod of this yourself, why not try getting in contact with Goubo, the Author of Sexlab Defeat, and see if they will make an addon for it that utilizes some of your animations for fatal encounters?

Oh man. Come to think of it I did speak to Goubo a while back...I'll see if he has the time.

One small update adding the hip support ropes I was too inapt and lazy to actually get working last time. Simply overwrite the old SkewerFemale01.nif from the previous download with this new file.

I am sorry the ropes look so blocky and synthetic. I deliberately made them low poly (since the body mesh already has so many) and was hoping that vertex normal lighting would somewhat hide all those flat surfaces but I cannot get it to work like I want. All shader configurations I tried gave me completely black textures except this one and it lights the whole poly equally. Ah well. I am still adapting to Skyrim and its pitfalls.

Just ... just don't look to close and it'll work :blush:

About hair: I actually had a version with a hairdo but decided against using it because I thought the bonfires open flames should already have burned it away anyway. Creating a “smoldering” haircut is beyond my capabilities.

A little late to this party, while I'm not into vore and stuff like that, I do appreciate mods that add to the mood of skyrim.

Giants eating humans is a pretty cool addition and I'd love to see more things like this.

In spirit of this mod, maybe a replacer for those burned bodies spiked in almost every single bandit camp, dungeon entrance?

Burning a body to only spike it? seems tedious. I'd rather have slightly rotting corpes impaled on those spikes outside bandit camps and stuff like that. Add to the atmosphere.

You make a esp in creation kit like FunnyBizness.esp or whatever filename you want

You dump all the animations into 1 directory in meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizness/

then you make a text file for FNIS FNIS_FunnyBizness_List.txt in that dir which will have the animations FunnyBizness for example

'For paired animations you'll put them into a text file starting with pa instead of b

Now with your esp enable in the launcher(or elsewhere) you can start the game and type in console

Thank nooblet123 lol I read it when I first started animating but got very confused (I have a VERY poor attention span lol) I should say bored. I have to enjoy what I am doing or else I fall asleep haha I just didn't have the drive to do all that. :)

Damn, im glad i stumbled across this thread again... Got a question / request for you funny... Do you think you could make a impalemnt that went slower, with more struggle ?  and maybe take a look that that zaz spitrost animation and do something cool with that ? I'd love to see this stuff in a mod, keep up the good work.

Damn, im glad i stumbled across this thread again... Got a question / request for you funny... Do you think you could make a impalemnt that went slower, with more struggle ? and maybe take a look that that zaz spitrost animation and do something cool with that ? I'd love to see this stuff in a mod, keep up the good work.
Of course I can just give me sometime I'm currently working on a bunch of animations and redoing the old ones that weren't aligned correctly lol

Damn, im glad i stumbled across this thread again... Got a question / request for you funny... Do you think you could make a impalemnt that went slower, with more struggle ? and maybe take a look that that zaz spitrost animation and do something cool with that ? I'd love to see this stuff in a mod, keep up the good work.
Of course I can just give me sometime I'm currently working on a bunch of animations and redoing the old ones that weren't aligned correctly lol

hopefully the next animation in your list is cannibalism and/or amputees =p.

A bit late to this thread... but those animations would be amazing for the PC as part of a "bad end" mod...

Would someone with the skills be interested in adding that as a DA plugin? That and the "fucknugget" (see pic for what I mean) bad end would be just lovely...

that picture is lovely! lol