Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Found these pics the other day on some japanese site for skyrim screenshots. anyone know what mod this is?

Can be found in here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

I tried the mod but I couldn't get my character to look like the amputee form like the picture,  anyone know why or I'm missing something?

The armor exist, I found the meshe.

I know about the full amputee, but what about the mesh where the head is still attached? Can do you do it ingame?

Found these pics the other day on some japanese site for skyrim screenshots. anyone know what mod this is?

Can be found in here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

I tried the mod but I couldn't get my character to look like the amputee form like the picture,  anyone know why or I'm missing something?

I know about the full amputee, but what about the mesh where the head is still attached? Can do you do it ingame?

Yep, just tested, and it's works !

I need to think how about using it in TID, but I will use it for sure ! Maybe for Miquote scene (the relunctant slave whore : tranform her into a sex pillow !)

Can be found in here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

I tried the mod but I couldn't get my character to look like the amputee form like the picture, anyone know why or I'm missing something?

I need to think how about using it in TID, but I will use it for sure ! Maybe for Miquote scene (the relunctant slave whore : tranform her into a sex pillow !)

D: how did you exactly do it? Which armor that does it?

I'm totally lost here.. I want my sex pillow as well TTwTT

Can be found in here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

I tried the mod but I couldn't get my character to look like the amputee form like the picture, anyone know why or I'm missing something?

D: how did you exactly do it? Which armor that does it?

I'm totally lost here.. I want my sex pillow as well TTwTT

don't we all.. my skyrim is a gore fest and I want more! >.<

To keep the head, go into the esp and remove the tags for head & hair in the armor. Thus, when you equip the armor it will retain the head.

THen go into the NIF(s), and remove the metal part at the neck.

I figured this out in 2 minutes looking at the nif and esp. GG

To keep the head, go into the esp and remove the tags for head & hair in the armor. Thus, when you equip the armor it will retain the head.

will they still move about though? would be funny adding it so say Lydia has no legs but she still moves around the house >.<

will they still move about though? would be funny adding it so say Lydia has no legs but she still moves around the house >.<

They still move, it's up to you to find a poser mod that can keep npcs in their positions.

SexLab Defeat is a good one off the top of my head.

They still move, it's up to you to find a poser mod that can keep npcs in their positions.

SexLab Defeat is a good one off the top of my head.

I had a wicked idea that is unfortunately beyond my skill but still maybe doable, I think combining the Tentacle armor (maybe tweaked just a bit) and the dwarven armor together would give a extremely helpless feel to it and if the armor were tweaked enough it could look like the tentacles are in control and thus moving around using you as a host.  It could be pushed even further with a small quest based on a timer where the armor takes over completely (think sacrificial spriggan), or even throw in a tentacle dungeon/area (really hope one gets made) where the armor takes you there to be intergrated (personally I'd settle for text explaining your fate if you didnt get it removed in time).

old then new looking hide shield lol >.< like the old as its like I've attached a full body to my wall as a trophy! >.<

plus the new dawnguard cattle feed nif.. either 1 or 2 you can activate and it moans looks so weird lol

still though exceptional work! (even if you cant see it)

you should take suggestions as your that good at it!

Howd you get textures to show up, mine is all blue

• 2 months later...

a retexture of this would be good, with blood and nudity.

also i saw these rarely, it would be good to see stormcloaks impaled at imperial camps and around roads

dunno about stormcloaks...... their armor would interfere with the "view"

apparently this one was a criminalattachicon.gifimp1.JPG

That looks seriously interesting, where do I get that, If i may ask?

Offended by Diablo II? Then this mod isn't for you.

NO PART OF THIS MOD MAY BE USED IN PAID MODS OR MODS BEGGING FOR DONATIONS

Here is the latest version, zdd_d:

attachicon.gifzdd_d.7z

cleaned zdd_d with tes5edit.

attachicon.gifzdd.esp

Feel free to use in whatever you want.

Also post ideas for more "decorations"

What are the requriements for zdd.esp? I installed DD assets but that doesnt appear to be enough?

I do see some stuff like racks, but im missing models for some stuff in zdd.esp. This is with the "horrified female prisons" mod by the way. But the console says the missing models are from zdd.esp.

check that you have 27 nifs in meshes/zdd and 51 dds in textures/zdd

Just checked, i have the correct numbers there.

Okay i think i see the problem. I renamed the .7z file before i installed it through NMM, and NMM got confused and didnt install it properly. The files were there but for some reason they were non-functional and if i viewed their properties, windows told me that the file could not be found.

I finally figured out how to add weapons to my animations lol...let the games begin... :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-09-09 02-12-04-89.png

...gonna add a nice texture of a hole and blood so the penis looks like its really entering hehehe

During the animation, does he actually stab her, like a kill move?  :wub:  

I finally figured out how to add weapons to my animations lol...let the games begin... :D

...gonna add a nice texture of a hole and blood so the penis looks like its really entering hehehe

When I saw the sword through the head I was like. .. holy crap! lol

During the animation, does he actually stab her, like a kill move? :wub:

Sadly no :( I have 3ds max 2013 and killmoves only export properly with 2012 from what I have read. These will be necro animations like they're already dead and you're putting the final nail in the coffin :P

When I saw the sword through the head I was like. .. holy crap! lol

Me too when I finally got it to work lol :D

Sadly no :( I have 3ds max 2013 and killmoves only export properly with 2012 from what I have read. These will be necro animations like they're already dead and you're putting the final nail in the coffin :P

No worries, I was just curious.  :) It looks really great!! More awesome necro animations are always welcome in my game. hehe.  

No worries, I was just curious. :) It looks really great!! More awesome necro animations are always welcome in my game. hehe.

Thank youuuu hehehe I love necro but now that I can add some "cosmetics" it will add to the immersion :)