Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Sure ill take some screenshots on tuesday or Wednesday after work :) i used textures from aroporpos mod using slavetats to give them the beaten bloody look and tons of other mods. I can truly live out my fantasy (when my wife goes to bed)thanks to all these great modders lmao

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Care to share some screens with us?

Here ya go lol

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-22-28-68.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-26-00-00.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-38-34-61.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-40-42-83.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-43-36-31.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-45-53-00.png

Where in the world did you find some of those rape animations? I've never seen them

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Care to share some screens with us?

Here ya go lol

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-22-28-68.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-26-00-00.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-38-34-61.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-40-42-83.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-43-36-31.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-45-53-00.png

Where in the world did you find some of those rape animations? I've never seen them

Lol theyre Leito's nonconsenual sex animations its on loverslab and theyre awesome

• 2 months later...

sorry to recover this thread after 2ish months :/

anybody got any updates? new mods? did the unp human skewer ever get done?

has anybody done a archery target replacer w/ either dead or alive victims replacing the dummies or tied to the archery board? or even tieing yourself to a board where a soldier is practicing? I know I saw one earlier in solitude for the first time >.< that would be a lovely idea..

come on people don't let the gore in skyrim fade!

sorry to recover this thread after 2ish months :/

anybody got any updates? new mods? did the unp human skewer ever get done?

has anybody done a archery target replacer w/ either dead or alive victims replacing the dummies or tied to the archery board? or even tieing yourself to a board where a soldier is practicing? I know I saw one earlier in solitude for the first time >.< that would be a lovely idea..

come on people don't let the gore in skyrim fade!

like an imperial soldier used as a target by windhelm archers ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/page-6?do=findComment&comment=891366

that link doesn't show any pictures, and whats strange I went back to solitude to get a screenshot and I cant find it now -.-

but anyway in solitude when you TP there, go up the steps on the left and there's archery boards.. those.. put either dead or alive(unkillable) people tied to the boards used for practice or even placing again dead or alive prisoners against the training dolls the solders practice on, so they are shot at etc.

and having the option of the pc placing him/her self on the boards/training dolls also

that link doesn't show any pictures, and whats strange I went back to solitude to get a screenshot and I cant find it now -.-

but anyway in solitude when you TP there, go up the steps on the left and there's archery boards.. those.. put either dead or alive(unkillable) people tied to the boards used for practice or even placing again dead or alive prisoners against the training dolls the solders practice on, so they are shot at etc.

and having the option of the pc placing him/her self on the boards/training dolls also

some picsattachicon.gifenb 2015_09_07 03_07_38_76.JPGattachicon.gifenb 2015_09_07 03_08_37_24.JPG

yes that's what I mean >.< where were they? lol

and I think that would be nice as in game stuff if you side with the stormcloaks, empire soilders will be there and vis vera ie using them either alive (unkillable) targets for punishments or as dead practive dolls etc.

"skyrim devourment."

if you're looking for vore.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35596-devourment-vore-in-skyrim/

saw that awhile ago.. it didn't go well with me (insert pun here) lol

really though I didn't like the whole "swallow a whole person and have a big belly" bit >.< I like my girls lean sexy and mean lol

plus I love to see body parts everywhere lol THATS why I loved ravenous and namira's goat type mods.

its a shame a few idea's posted here never went anywhere either like the "turn a town bit by bit into a cannibal town" idea >.<

or a cannibal shop where you could buy/sell body parts say from namira's goat etc for cooking or making decorations etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if anyone is interested in having an equipable decapitated head of a cute evil chick hanging from their waist, check out the mod Vigilant. It has a bunch of really cool equipable accessories such as a bottles and yes of course my favorite the decapitated head of some cute chick. Its awesome and makes for a cool accessory :D

post-51187-0-10638200-1443492100_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-41712600-1443492116_thumb.jpg

Hey if anyone is interested in having an equipable decapitated head of a cute evil chick hanging from their waist, check out the mod Vigilant. It has a bunch of really cool equipable accessories such as a bottles and yes of course my favorite the decapitated head of some cute chick. Its awesome and makes for a cool accessory :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-09-28 21-58-07-07.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-09-28 21-58-33-86.jpg

sorta like a reverse lollipop chainsaw? lol

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-09-28 21-58-07-07.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-09-28 21-58-33-86.jpg

sorta like a reverse lollipop chainsaw? lol

Lol I didn't think of that but yes! :D

Can you extract he meshe and texture of this head ?

I wish to see how the mod author do it...

Can you extract he meshe and texture of this head ?

I wish to see how the mod author do it...

Same. It'd be interesting to see a 'trophy' system where you can collect enemies' heads. 

Sure, it will be a good asset !

For example a bounty hunting mod, or just after beheading somebody, you loot his head...

• 2 weeks later...

fuck her right in the pussy

meshes\clutter\common\

using nooblet123 and mix with all other mods making this updating

How you do thaht ?

If we can get all NPC meshes and textures, it will be possible to create heads as miscitems...

i not skilled and computer is olden

copy nifskope is easy just imagination using guro chan

nooblet123 many thank you is you taking this unp i lend from c3d and cut hand and leg and head

making cavity stomach open for captain agfanistan shield

hideshield.nif

nooblet123 many thank you is you taking this unp i lend from c3d and cut hand and leg and head

those are some new nice nifs! :D

pic 1 the rack & the archeryboard nifs in game! lol

pic 2 the hide shield equipt

pic 3 the BEST.. hide shield girl attached to my whiterun wall above my bed!

post-53106-0-88704700-1444353613_thumb.jpg

post-53106-0-93080400-1444353625_thumb.jpg

post-53106-0-54109000-1444353645_thumb.jpg

those are some new nice nifs! :D

pic 1 the rack & the archeryboard nifs in game! lol

pic 2 the hide shield equipt

pic 3 the BEST.. hide shield girl attached to my whiterun wall above my bed!

my computar is very olden donation given

not screen taking is available. broken picture given using nvidia g210m

this down is serana friends yum yum

Desktop.rar

Your welcome, testiculartetris

Delzaron, there's a bunch of head meshes in vanilla skyrim already with hair and eyes, which you simply convert to poly and use wherever you want

Is there a tutorial out there that tells you how to create a mesh with the game assets? I want to make a decapitated head as an item for a Bounty Hunting mod idea I have :(