Have you got two MCM items, one for Devious Framework, and another for Devious Framework Support? - If not, and only one available try selecting the reload framework option to see if it upgrades. Or, try starting from a new game.

The Start Leash game should be in the Devious Framework Support menu.

Sorry, for being a bit vague on the detail as I don't have it enabled at the moment on my setup.

My guess is the DFW Support menu isn't showing in your game which is pretty much where all the enslavement scripts are happening from.   

Also, try the version near the bottom of page 29 in this thread. It's the most complete version (albeit a little buggy) of the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello first time posting here and so I have a quick question I have just installed dfw and it is hiding parts of my armor on startup its not taking the armor pieces off but rather just hiding them all I would like to know is if there is a option or some kind of patch for it I am missing?

thats the funny part I went back to a earlier save with DFW active and the armor works up until I equip a bow then some of my armor disappears and I also noticed a message that pops up [DFWS-MCM] Updating script 0 => 13 not sure what its doing but I think thats related to my gear disappearing as well as it will update to 17 sometimes.

Hmm.. there are device hider settings within the Devious device MCM menu which might help but I'm not overly familiar with how that works, I'm guessing your bow and armour are using the same slot(?) - I think someone else maybe able to advise here. 

Hiya!,

First time posting (forgive my nooby-ness), love the idea of the leash game and interaction with simple slavery. I think I'm having an issue with it tho, hopefully it's fixable.

Once a slaver lassoes me a dialogue appears asking me to put my weapon away. I do this, but the slaver doesn’t interact any further and continues on his way (with me lassoed). It might be me going crazy but is the master meant to strip any amour etc.? I thought I read this somewhere.

The only additional dialogue option after this available from the slaver is “what will happen to me?”

Let me know if I’m being stupid and this is what is meant to happen.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the author is still working on this mod?

Been getting a lot of fun out of it recently, despite its age, but wanted to suggest that he have a detection system for DD items already worn by the captive during the Leash Game so that we don't get multiple instances of not being able to wear two armbinders or boots or what have you and as a result having the leash jerk you until your head comes off. Having a Themes setting he was already thinking of, so I won't go too far into that.

8 hours ago, Ryu Gabriev said:

Does anyone know if the author is still working on this mod?

Been getting a lot of fun out of it recently, despite its age, but wanted to suggest that he have a detection system for DD items already worn by the captive during the Leash Game so that we don't get multiple instances of not being able to wear two armbinders or boots or what have you and as a result having the leash jerk you until your head comes off. Having a Themes setting he was already thinking of, so I won't go too far into that.

sadly no. this needs a bit of an update but i do enjoy this mod nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 5:59 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

is there a version of this mod with the leashing game for SE at all ? i have searched the site and only find the leashing game for this mod and only for LE.

The mod apparently has to be converted to SE using Wyre Bash and the creation kit or something.. I've kinda just been waiting for someone to do it and upload it 'cause idk wat the hek I'm doing lol.

As for actually using the leash game, "Slavegirls SE" is what you'd use alongside this framework in order to get NPCs who use the leashes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 11:55 PM, RandomPhail said:

The mod apparently has to be converted to SE using Wyre Bash and the creation kit or something.. I've kinda just been waiting for someone to do it and upload it 'cause idk wat the hek I'm doing lol.

As for actually using the leash game, "Slavegirls SE" is what you'd use alongside this framework in order to get NPCs who use the leashes.

I've run it just fine on SE without converting the esm file EXCEPT I have a random bug out when in furniture where scenes just timeout and never start. Not sure if I missed a script edit or what. Have you had that issue when testing on your end?

12 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

I've run it just fine on SE without converting the esm file EXCEPT I have a random bug out when in furniture where scenes just timeout and never start. Not sure if I missed a script edit or what. Have you had that issue when testing on your end?

I've been too afraid to download this mod without conversion for fear of breaking everything, but if the only bug is that furniture scenes don't start sometimes... I'm down with that. You can at least exit the furniture and try again, right?

7 hours ago, RandomPhail said:

I've been too afraid to download this mod without conversion for fear of breaking everything, but if the only bug is that furniture scenes don't start sometimes... I'm down with that. You can at least exit the furniture and try again, right?

yes. the debug menu in the MCM has a safeword for furniture just in case. and you don't have to convert this to SE, as it works "as is". i've been using it for 6 months without any issues really.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:33 AM, RandomPhail said:

I did test the version offered in the comments a page or two back and had no issue with getting trapped and scene timeouts. It actually worked well on my game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If there is no more support or development from legume maybe someone with modding and coding expertise could take this one over? I love the mod so far could get it work with CAO without major problems so far with the old CL and the old DD versions under Skyrim SE ... Hope it will hold with the new versions of DD and CL

PUSH