• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Vulnerability is set to 100 but no event ever starts. What am I doing wrong?

Probably the same for both v2.06 and version 3.x (on page 29) but make sure both DFW and DFWS are running (you'll see them in MCM) and walking around naked usually helps .. but if still nothing them in DFWS mod you should be able to force a leash game by making sure you've got an NPC in your sights .. then go to MCM and run it there .. It should name the NPC that is going to take control of you. 

Also worth doing the force updates within DFW and DFWS mods (although doesn't seem a must) .. Upon loading your game you should see a number of references to DFW and DFWS starting up at the top left .. If that isn't happening then mod isn't loading properly.

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, jc321 said:

Probably the same for both v2.06 and version 3.x (on page 29) but make sure both DFW and DFWS are running (you'll see them in MCM) and walking around naked usually helps .. but if still nothing them in DFWS mod you should be able to force a leash game by making sure you've got an NPC in your sights .. then go to MCM and run it there .. It should name the NPC that is going to take control of you. 

Also worth doing the force updates within DFW and DFWS mods (although doesn't seem a must) .. Upon loading your game you should see a number of references to DFW and DFWS starting up at the top left .. If that isn't happening then mod isn't loading properly.

Good Luck!

I got leashed by Juba Malik in Solitude and followed him through the city for days now but except him giving me a gag because "slaves need one", nothing happend. Is it always that boring?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I got leashed by Juba Malik in Solitude and followed him through the city for days now but except him giving me a gag because "slaves need one", nothing happend. Is it always that boring?

:) - Kind of. If you place yourself in furniture, NPC's can lock you in and come and play with you. You should get more than just the gag, and there should be scenes for all your stuff being sold, random encounters from other NPC's and a semi-broken scene if you had any other devious devices on being removed from a Blacksmith.

The is scenes (in the code at least) that would make you become a permanent slave and also forced to make stuff on various workbenches ... but I've never seen that actually kick in. If you are made permanent and start mis-behaving you'd also be forced to kneel, crawl, follow for a while.

This mod had so much potential but another abandoned one  

13 minutes ago, jc321 said:

:) - Kind of. If you place yourself in furniture, NPC's can lock you in and come and play with you. You should get more than just the gag, and there should be scenes for all your stuff being sold, random encounters from other NPC's and a semi-broken scene if you had any other devious devices on being removed from a Blacksmith.

The is scenes (in the code at least) that would make you become a permanent slave and also forced to make stuff on various workbenches ... but I've never seen that actually kick in. If you are made permanent and start mis-behaving you'd also be forced to kneel, crawl, follow for a while.

What furniture? That from Hydragons slavegirls?

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What furniture? That from Hydragons slavegirls?

Yes, that should place some around or you could use Bondage Furniture World mod  as an alternative. If you're feeling really brave you could use Cellbuilder either from Nexus or use the version with one of the Maria Eden versions that can allow you to place furniture/objects around as you see fit.

I wouldn't use the furniture from the Devious cursed mod as that has its own locking mechanism style and pretty sure you'd run into conflict with both mods. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dawndrake said:

Do I need SD+ for using V3 from page 29?

Nope, not required.

1 hour ago, Dawndrake said:

Also I am seeing this "Excuse me... but... you look like someone in charge" dialogue form every npc. How do I turn that off?

Assume the dialogue is coming from your PC when initiating a dialogue?

I don't think you can but in V3 it was an easier route to getting leashed. The older versions I think had the same dialogue but never ended up initiating a leash action.

If it's the other way round and NPC's coming up and saying that .. I've never seen that before. 

15 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Assume the dialogue is coming from your PC when initiating a dialogue?

Yes.

Previously I believe there was a greetings dialogue and you can turn that off in MCM. I assumed doing that would stop this dialogue too.

Another issue I had is during the leash, when and npc solicits sex, my slaver didn't wait around but kept walking around and jerking me breaking the sexlab animations. I tried turning off the leash interrupt option but no avail.

Also another smaller issue, is now whenever i load my save game (this is much later after i upgraded DFW from 2.x to 3) I still get the upgrading scripts message and I don't know if I should do the upgrade MCM thing everytime I load a save.

31 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

Another issue I had is during the leash, when and npc solicits sex, my slaver didn't wait around but kept walking around and jerking me breaking the sexlab animations. I tried turning off the leash interrupt option but no avail.

There's an option (either in the DFW or DFWS config) that will make your slaver wait if sex is initiated, although any form of you initiating dialogue is constrained by how fast your slaver moves and then the tugging of the leash. I just increase the leash length if it gets too annoying .. Usually the dialogue for me is trying to get an NPC/Guard to help.

33 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

Also another smaller issue, is now whenever i load my save game (this is much later after i upgraded DFW from 2.x to 3) I still get the upgrading scripts message and I don't know if I should do the upgrade MCM thing everytime I load a save.

I think that's normal. I get that all the time when loading a save. As you say there's also an option in both menu's to force an upgrade but .. to be honest .. not clear if it's doing anything either. I've tended to just let it do it automatically and not click on those with the MCM anymore. I haven't spotted anything obvious.

The biggest pain for me with this mod is that if you try and use the MCM to learn about furniture/crafting tables etc... 99% of the time it will lock up and then the menus won't work anymore. - The features I've yet to see in this mod is being moved between furnitures and your slaver (when he decides to keep you) forcing you to craft materials. The scripts/coding all appears to be there but I don't have the knowledge to understand if they've been enabled or not by the original author. 

Leash pulling is janky as hell and doesn't work properly half the time; player starts floating forever or gets stuck on some object. There a way to disable the leash pulling and just have player teleport closer? Also if the slaver is inside a building, seems impossible to get them to leave and if you try to leave, you are teleported back inside so you just stuck forever inside inside some building.

On 4/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, jc321 said:

Agreed.  I hope someday someone picks this up.  It has great potential.  A couple of additions/fixes I'd love to see-
-being placed in furniture as punishment when on a leash.  This never worked for me, even at 100% furniture punishment, being next to furniture, and no DDs on.
-Adding an auto follow feature while on the leash (toggle button).  Some owner's like to take long walks...

• 5 weeks later...

What is this mod? I tought it was Devious device for a second. But after reading about it and the leash thing...does this not work ? I hope too that someone pick it back up =/

Got the menu to work without using cathedral on the mod, but im still unsure how to get leash. Is is by getting arrested by gard ? They say slaver...so is it by maybe gettin kidnap?

Edited by alexsl
On 6/24/2022 at 10:22 PM, alexsl said:

Got the menu to work without using cathedral on the mod, but im still unsure how to get leash. Is is by getting arrested by gard ? They say slaver...so is it by maybe gettin kidnap?

As long as both DFW and DFWS are loaded (and visible in MCM) then you should check to see if leash game is enabled, 

Assuming it is, then you should get targetted, this is usually if you are facing away from a potential captor. 

If you're struggling to get it to work then make sure you have the crosshair on an NPC and you can start the leash game directly within the DFWS mod via MCM

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 1:12 PM, Baltasarr80 said:

It workes somewhat nice with the hydragon slave girl mod ... but its unfinished ... soooo....

Yeah id like to use it, but its kinda boring and unfinishes rn.. wish someone would pick it up and improve it

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

After a new mod set-up this mod suddenly keeps re-equipping armour/clothes because PC doesn't want to be naked. This doesn't play along nicely with bathing or post-rape as then the clothes flicker a while cause the mod tries to both equip and unequip. I don't see a option in the MCM to disable this feature and updating to the newest version in this thread didn't help either, anybody has an idea how to disable that feature?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, wayandean said:

I'm using it on SSE and it seems to work well enough but how do you get the slaver to take you to a merchant or blacksmith to sell all your items?

Set the setting 100% and it eventually happens. I had it happen multiple times on SSE, but I only tested it in Solitude and Windhelm.

4 hours ago, GaliAli said:

Set the setting 100% and it eventually happens. I had it happen multiple times on SSE, but I only tested it in Solitude and Windhelm.

I don't see this option in the MCM menu in either the DF menu or DF support menu. Could you explain where this option is exactly? Thank you so much.