Thanks Arbiter, haven't had much time to test but core features seem to be working ok.   Are you planning on running with this mod for a bit, or just doing a pass of bug fixes?   Features I would love to see, device options for arm restraints etc, and optional generic AI package injector for lazy or boring NPCs.    With regards to getting it to play better with other mods, do you think its possible to suspend the leash and not call furniture locks/unlocks while the player is active in another scene? 

2 hours ago, JocienMontrose said:

Just tried the 3.01 with Sanguines Debauchery but I'm afraid it don't work as it should.

I tried both the combat surrender and the Riften slavemarket for enslavement but the leash game never kick in with the new owner. :confused:

Forgot to mention this before.

The first time I loaded the 3.01 I got this warning:

So long as on game load you don't see "Error: Alias loaded but no reference!" then that init warning can most likely be ignored as they check the same thing.

Have you turned on the SD+ compatibility and toggled the SD+ Leash on (In the DFW Support MCM not the regular framework one)?

See the image for what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/27SRrgK.png

1 hour ago, Brommer said:

It's DFW-support. So I don't know if she is always in Breezehome or gets spawned wherever you are when you install the mod.

Can you screenshot the id/baseid when you click on it in console for me?

27 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Thanks Arbiter, haven't had much time to test but core features seem to be working ok.   Are you planning on running with this mod for a bit, or just doing a pass of bug fixes?   Features I would love to see, device options for arm restraints etc, and optional generic AI package injector for lazy or boring NPCs.    With regards to getting it to play better with other mods, do you think its possible to suspend the leash and not call furniture locks/unlocks while the player is active in another scene? 

IDK probably pass of bug fixes. It's already super complicated and my attention span might not hold forever. Got some other small mod stuff I wanna get to and I might not get to those. I initially meant to try to get this working in a few hours or so just for personal use and bam here I am putting a lot of time into it. But that's how it always goes with Skyrim and I.

There is a cycle slaver package in the logging+Debug section, flag it and set a key and you can cycle through your slaver's AI if it is stuck on something stupid.

There are probably hundreds of lines of code that are dedicated to trying to avoid stomping on other mod scenes, I'd probably just introduce issues at this point. I have no idea what kind of fuckery will happen with other scenes right now TBH. All I know is I've managed to get slapped on the ass from another mod and scenes from this mod will pause for a second but then continue without borking out, which I'm happy with.

tl;dr at the bottom where it's useless: we'll see how it goes from here

6 hours ago, arbiter said:

So long as on game load you don't see "Error: Alias loaded but no reference!" then that init warning can most likely be ignored as they check the same thing.

Have you turned on the SD+ compatibility and toggled the SD+ Leash on (In the DFW Support MCM not the regular framework one)?

See the image for what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/27SRrgK.png

Can you screenshot the id/baseid when you click on it in console for me?

Here is a screenshot.

20190904165125_1.jpg

5 hours ago, JocienMontrose said:

Yep, that's the same boxes you have to tick in 3.6.

Would you mind loading an old save and trying 3.0a? Before I edited the SD+ stuff? I've been busy today and will be busy tomorrow, but I will test this myself soon.

Thanks Brommer I'll look into it. I remember they have a player NPC and wondering what the hell it was, didn't imagine it was in the game world.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, arbiter said:

I've been busy today and will be busy tomorrow, but I will test this myself soon.

There's no hurry arbiter. I'm quite busy myself right now.

Would you mind loading an old save and trying 3.0a?

......tested the 3.0a and the SD+ owner leash game starts as it should.

So far with DFW(+S) 3.01a:

=> I activated all SD+ related settings on a new game in LAL and don't get that Mini-Me : (

=> I just ask the question here too, SD+ and DFW SD+ support activated:

Since my newest setup I have a SDmaster that grabs gold from the PC inventory (not the "show me what you got version").

Can't remember seeing that before, normally they "calmly" wait until I bring them something valuable.

Did I catch a SDpimp or does DFW+DFWS create that effect?

If that gold grabbing comes from DFW, that would be cool :D

Dang well I have a report 3.01a works with SD+ and a report that it doesn't and only 3.00a works. If anyone else gets this working with SD+ on 3.01a please chime in.

May depend on starting new game. I'll look through the modified code and see if that might be the problem.

4 hours ago, arbiter said:

Dang well I have a report 3.01a works with SD+ and a report that it doesn't and only 3.00a works. If anyone else gets this working with SD+ on 3.01a please chime in.

May depend on starting new game. I'll look through the modified code and see if that might be the problem.

DFW/S 3.01a:

> SD+ enslaved with activated DFW/S SD support

• the DFW/S/SD extra options work for gold related interaction
  • the DFW/S/SD leash didn't trigger, but I activated the DFW/SD leash only after the enslavement was active => will repeat test with new SD master
  • NDUN wizard DD removal quest is incompatible with DFWS lock in zaz furniture feature => what helps if DFW breaks the NDUN wizard quest: setstage wizard quest 100
  • like the old DFW/S there seems to be a save related issue, even with deactivated DFW save feature => some old saves can't be loaded => might be confirmation bias and my setup is just to NPC heavy on load
  • no Mini-Me => my guess is that the Mini-Me might be from a mod that uses an invisible dummy to let it speak for the PC (like with older STA versions). Maybe DFW/S just makes it visible?

TESTs will continue, but so far I'm just happy with Legumes and your work!

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

hey that's great, how did you manage to get so many messages onscreen at the same time?

or did I just made a fool of me and it's a photo collage ?

1 hour ago, JocienMontrose said:

No I only get 4 lines on screen, so this is a cut'n paste thing from 5 screenshots. :smile:

you could look into this if you don't want to miss any messages

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81258/

Well this is what I get - pretty sure that with the Boo patch (that I integrated) the leash with SD+ only works while the SD+ owner wants to take you for a walk already.  I sortof remember thinking that was the case when I went over it the first time but wasn't sure.

Without the patch it was just a check to see if you're caged or not so it wouldn't break that way. Which is probably better because you can force it to leash you.

And it looks like there could be a bad bug associated with it as well when you're not leashed (but you've set it to be leashed) and it doesn't leash you but still blocks health and magicka regen. Actually the same goes with the original, if you were caged it might still block health and magicka regen even though it didn't leash you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want the player to be able to force leash themselves. I also want the normal SD+ leash game to be integrated so you don't have to force it.

So I choose... BOTH! We shall see if I am successful. I am also working on fixing that dialogue so that it actually does fun stuff with you. It's frustrating but hopefully I can get it.

Also, the mini me IS supposed to be in game, at the dragonborn collector's area:

Feature: Items can be taken from the player and given to "The Dragonborn
Collector" allowing the player to get them back with significant effort.
This is meant to protect quest items (still a work in progress).

I don't think it's finished but apparently down the line the Dragonborn Collector might collect you (or already has a figure of you or something, since it's placed in the collector's cave).

How the hell it got from the collector's cave to a player's house, I have no idea.

Alright, so I've made some headway towards combining the SD+ leash functionality. If you detect SD+ but don't "start" the leash game with the option it should start the leash game when your owner actually decides to take you for a walk. That takes forever with SD+ and is totally random so IDK, it prolly maybe works.

If you do "start" the leash game you will be leashed in SD+ (and you can stop it as well). No running 45 miles away from your master, you actually have to stay nearby and deal with them. Pretty cool. Might want to set it on follow leash first in the main Devious Framework MCM or else you'll be rubberbanded into a bar or something. 

Some of the time the follow leash made me run back to them (when I started with Immerslave as an SD+ slave I would run back towards them). Some of the time (when I got leashed through the new dialogue system, which is kinda working now) I fell down and the master (mistress) just ran back to me. Not real happy with the Mistress running back to me, but whatever. Might have been the AI package or the area or the alignment of the fucking stars, IDK.

The dialogue system is slightly less fucked than originally (it wasn't in a working state). When you try to suddenly say "oh nevermind" you generally have an 80 percent chance of them still getting aggro (that was the original intent). The people you talk to are far more likely to take you and lead to something in dialogue (other than the 20% unlucky you randomly get). And now instead of nothing happening no matter what, I've plugged the final few dialogue paths into you getting collared. This COULD BREAK LOTS OF THINGS. Don't do it when you're already collared. Don't do it to a quest NPC. Etc. There are no real failsafes here. You'd better be wanting to get collared to this person. 

And the dialogue is still almost definitely screwed sideways. Just now there is a path towards getting dommed. Good luck!

-------------------------------

Don't use on a real save. 

This is for testing.

This is not for SSE, I can't help you there.

Any testing results are helpful. @donttouchmethere and @JocienMontrose (and others) have already been extremely helpful!

For all I know I borked the upload. Beware! There be dragons here.

All-in-one (with 2 esps still), don't use with old versions or patches in the thread (they're all incorporated). 

Test on a new game if you can, if not, well, that's cool too.

Devious Framework 3.02alpha.zip

14 hours ago, arbiter said:

Don't use on a real save. 

This is for testing.

Test on a new game if you can, if not, well, that's cool too.

New version looks interesting but I'm afraid I don't have time to play tonight. :dissapointed:

I have set up a new game though and I'm going to use that one for testing tomorrow.