Hi, just updated from 2.16 to 2.20, the inn rape scene is gone. In 2.16, the comments are still there but no rape scene starts(as intentioned I know). In 2.20 the comments are gone. I tried standing naked in front of NPCs at a few inns for 5 minutes, they just repeat the vanilla comments. The other comments that are not in DD section work fine, though. Could you give me some advice on how to fix this? Thanks.

That is strange....try the new 2.22 I have altered some of the criteria for the Inn comments.

****QUICK UPDATE****

Added some new rape comments for Belethor.

Added bandit specific rape comments

Added guard specific rape comments (should work well with Prison Overhaul)

A few other dialogue tweaks here and there.

Hi, I tried the new 2.32 version, the problem persists. I don't now what's your condition for naked in the code, is it "nothing in armor slot" or "wearing absolutely nothing"? Either way, it seems that my character is always "not naked" even if not wearing anything. So I'm guessing some of the mods I've installed conflicts with this mod. Could you tell me which source code file handles the naked check? So I can just remove the check for naked myself. 

Thank you. 

Hi, just updated from 2.16 to 2.20, the inn rape scene is gone. In 2.16, the comments are still there but no rape scene starts(as intentioned I know). In 2.20 the comments are gone. I tried standing naked in front of NPCs at a few inns for 5 minutes, they just repeat the vanilla comments. The other comments that are not in DD section work fine, though. Could you give me some advice on how to fix this? Thanks.

That is strange....try the new 2.22 I have altered some of the criteria for the Inn comments.

****QUICK UPDATE****

Hi, I tried the new 2.32 version, the problem persists. I don't now what's your condition for naked in the code, is it "nothing in armor slot" or "wearing absolutely nothing"? Either way, it seems that my character is always "not naked" even if not wearing anything. So I'm guessing some of the mods I've installed conflicts with this mod. Could you tell me which source code file handles the naked check? So I can just remove the check for naked myself. 

Thank you. 

Remove the check for naked is just like the old version. Randomly get rape.

Yeah I just got some saucy bit from lydia about no one needs to know about this thane hehe:-)

Yeah..she's a devil! :)

Will this mod add some dlc dialog?

What type of dialogue are you looking for?

I forgot to mention that when I saw you had added dialogue for lydia I thought it was more like the sexist guard forced rape thing only that lydia decides her thane needs relief wether they want it or not or something similar.

It is possible I might add something like that :)

I guess the character rape dialog was NPC raping the player.

It is :)

****QUICK UPDATE****

Thank you. 

The naked check looks to see if you are not wearing anything with the keyword "ArmorCuirass" or "ClothingBody". If neither of those are present then you are considered naked. 

You'll need to edit the dialogue in the _SexistGuardsUnhelpfulNPCsDialogue quest. Have a look in the MISC > Hello section. You should find the dialogue there.

So, as of one of the more recent releases, all my followers are going on about is being tied up and having owners and whatnot. Even with all the relevant follower DD comments unchecked in the MCM.

I'm not sure I dig their new attitudes.

looks like I may have missed a condition or two for those comments. I've updated the dialogue in DD v2.33 hopefully that should fix it  :)

If you want to turn it off then you need to uncheck Slave NPC DD DialogueNon Slave NPC DD Dialogue in the MCM as it is handled separately from other follower dialogue

How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

Ah yes, it seems too much to tag them for now. So, I want to ask which checkbox I should tick to tell the armor is skimpy or not in your mod? Also, is there any event beside guard strip event?

There is a tick box under the player comments (seeing as it is mainly those that mention armour). Check it for Skimpy Armour comments, uncheck it to remove them.

How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

Can't you do it similar to how SL Aroused Redux does it, meaning you give us an option in the MCM to tag the armor as skimpy ourselves?

Dunno how that would work though, an empty formlist that then gets filled with armors the player gives that tag?

Awesome mod btw, I definitely need it for my game, so thank you for this.  :)

Oh and a little request:

Please keep updating the non Devious Devices version, I only use that version and I'd love to see it grow too.

And I don't know which parts of the mod need Devious Devices to work, but I would greatly appreciate if you put everything that doesn't in the non DD version too. I don't use Devious Devices and never will (I tried it though). Frankly speaking I want them holes to be filled with dicks, not with plugs or even blocked with chastity belts. And I don't get why it's so popular either, but I don't have to I guess, to each their own. So peace and thanks again.

The problem is that it is quite time consuming to build something like that and I'm not sure the pay off is worth it...I dunno....maybe I'll get round to doing it, how many other people want that kind of functionality? :)

I would recommend installing Devious Devices...by itself it doesn't actually do anything. It requires other mods to actually equip the items, and most mods allow you to switch various devices on and off. For me I never allow chastity bras....boobies should be seen, not hidden away! :) Once you've upgraded to the DD version you'll get a lot more comments...and I can recommend the player rape comments :)  :cool:

So after this post I decided I'm stuck with v2 of this mod, but thought maybe I can add new lines myself.

So opening the esp in xEdit I found a few bugs that I fixed with trial and error. I don't know if they still exist in the current DD version.

I'm talking about certain NPC's using guards lines, old people not using any lines (maybe intentional?), and some race specific lines checking the wrong actor. Also a lot of lines check for a missing faction (which must be arousal) so I don't think they work in game.

Oh and the loading messages are broken except "Hi, I'm glad you're back", I deduced they work but are missing subtitles? I added the Meridia voice to them and they showed up.

some cultists of miraak humiliation the dragonborn. 

Something like this?

Sorry, it is just a rough draft that needs to be fleshed out.

I am not a native English speaker. So please ignore grammatical errors.

Guilty of alleged imposture

While you roam around, you meet three masked strangers. You know their appereance. Nevertheless you approach them and prepare for a battle of words.

Option 1 to 4

[Force greeting] You there! Stop! You are calling yourself Dragonborn?

• Indeed! That is me. How do you know?
  • Good gracious! You three are no Nords, but you are as crazy as them. Is there somewhere a photo of me hanging at a noticeboard along with the request to speak with me about the Dragonborn?
  • Are you kidding me? I am just an adventurer. Is anyone you meet in the wilderness a Dragonborn for you?
  • I am not that Dragonbon you are looking for. So I can surely go about my business – and move along.

Option 4

• [Persuasion successful] You are not the Dragonborn we are looking for. You can go about your business. Move along ... move along.

→ End of conversation. The cultists stay neutral and do not attack as long as you leave quickly.

• [Persuasion unsuccessful] He is the right one! Now recant your false claim that you are the Dragonborn or we have to teach you a lesson.

• You are right. I am very sorry for my bad deeds. I swear that I never again claim to be the Dragonborn you are worshipping.

• Good lad / lass. Nevertheless you deserve to be punished. Since your tongue caused us so much trouble, you shall use it to compensate us for the hassle. Undress and get on your knees!
    • As you wish. I am your humble servant.

→ Sex scene: blowjob and spitroast position for female characters; cunnilingus, pegging and cowgirl position for male characters

• Never! I am not a whore!

• Then you have to bear the consequences!

→ Fight scene with optional rape scene if the character is overwhelmed.

• No way! You are not to my liking!

• What a pitty. Alas, you have to bear the consequences.

I'm having an issue with Player Dialogues in DD version 2.33.  Upgraded from V2.10 (clean save with save clean).  4th wall comments appear to be working fine, but if the Player Dialogues option is selected my papyrus log is generating an error every second, and the comments themselves don't seem to show up.  At a glance the rest of the mod appears to be working fine.  It is possible it is an incompatibility or install issue on my end, but the dialogues seemed to work fine on the earlier version and certainly did not cause these types of errors.  Checking the source scripts I'm assuming it has to do with trying to keep comments from interrupting scenes.

Snip of the papyrus errors I'm getting while the option is running.

[02/07/2017 - 08:38:46PM] Error: Cannot call IsTalking() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias xMarkerVoice on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (C301B095)].xMarkerMover.OnUpdate() - "xMarkerMover.psc" Line ?
[02/07/2017 - 08:38:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[alias xMarkerVoice on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (C301B095)].xMarkerMover.OnUpdate() - "xMarkerMover.psc" Line ?
[02/07/2017 - 08:38:46PM] Error: Cannot call IsTalking() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[02/07/2017 - 08:38:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:

I'm having an issue with Player Dialogues in DD version 2.33.  Upgraded from V2.10 (clean save with save clean).  4th wall comments appear to be working fine, but if the Player Dialogues option is selected my papyrus log is generating an error every second, and the comments themselves don't seem to show up.  At a glance the rest of the mod appears to be working fine.  It is possible it is an incompatibility or install issue on my end, but the dialogues seemed to work fine on the earlier version and certainly did not cause these types of errors.  Checking the source scripts I'm assuming it has to do with trying to keep comments from interrupting scenes.

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Ditto, but I started to see it in 2.32. (Upgraded from 2.25 to 2.32 to 2.33)

Something like this?

Sorry, it is just a rough draft that needs to be fleshed out.

I am not a native English speaker. So please ignore grammatical errors.

Guilty of alleged imposture

While you roam around, you meet three masked strangers. You know their appereance. Nevertheless you approach them and prepare for a battle of words.

Option 1 to 4

[Force greeting] You there! Stop! You are calling yourself Dragonborn?

• Indeed! That is me. How do you know?
  • Good gracious! You three are no Nords, but you are as crazy as them. Is there somewhere a photo of me hanging at a noticeboard along with the request to speak with me about the Dragonborn?
  • Are you kidding me? I am just an adventurer. Is anyone you meet in the wilderness a Dragonborn for you?
  • I am not that Dragonbon you are looking for. So I can surely go about my business – and move along.

Option 4

• [Persuasion successful] You are not the Dragonborn we are looking for. You can go about your business. Move along ... move along.

→ End of conversation. The cultists stay neutral and do not attack as long as you leave quickly.

• [Persuasion unsuccessful] He is the right one! Now recant your false claim that you are the Dragonborn or we have to teach you a lesson.

• You are right. I am very sorry for my bad deeds. I swear that I never again claim to be the Dragonborn you are worshipping.

• Good lad / lass. Nevertheless you deserve to be punished. Since your tongue caused us so much trouble, you shall use it to compensate us for the hassle. Undress and get on your knees!
    • As you wish. I am your humble servant.

→ Sex scene: blowjob and spitroast position for female characters; cunnilingus, pegging and cowgirl position for male characters

• Never! I am not a whore!

• Then you have to bear the consequences!

• No way! You are not to my liking!

• What a pitty. Alas, you have to bear the consequences.

Indeed, since the dragonborn dlc doesn't have many mod effect it.

I'll see what I can do :)

So opening the esp in xEdit I found a few bugs that I fixed with trial and error. I don't know if they still exist in the current DD version.So after this post I decided I'm stuck with v2 of this mod, but thought maybe I can add new lines myself.

I'm talking about certain NPC's using guards lines, old people not using any lines (maybe intentional?), and some race specific lines checking the wrong actor. Also a lot of lines check for a missing faction (which must be arousal) so I don't think they work in game.

Oh and the loading messages are broken except "Hi, I'm glad you're back", I deduced they work but are missing subtitles? I added the Meridia voice to them and they showed up.

It is quite possible there are a lot of things that look broken in the none DD version. I very quickly stripped out the dependencies and probably missed a lot of stuff.

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Good catch, found the issue and it should be fixed in the latest version :)

Can you make rapist gender optional? Female rapist doesn't go well in my game play.

Not quite sure what you mean. The rapists can be any sex and there are separate comments for female and male rapists. This mod will always assume your character (the one getting raped) is female.

Hi Mixed up Jim,

Just a bit of a question: do you know if there's any papyrus load if we turn off player comments? Or does the Xmarker still follow the PC around? Just carefully watching my papyrus load. (I may have to stay back on v2.1 if I can't negate the papyrus load introduced by the following Xmarker).

Also, if we wanted to disable the guard strip quest by inserting a condition that would never be fulfilled, is the right place to insert it the Quests> SexistGuardsStripSearchQuest (XX01A017)? Or would I also have to modify some script packed into the BSA? (I've kludged changed to many of the mods I use, but I still am barely aware of what I'm doing most of the time).

This mod keeps growing and growing. Some of the suggested stuff, like with the Dragonborn Cultists, sounds potentially amazing.

As always, thanks for your continued work on this.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your ongoing passion and care with your mod. Your listening to your fans and it shows. Its a great mod and its given life to my game. Before it was just too silent when i walked about or passed people. Now my player thinks aloud and also people comment, mostly sexually ( which is the theme of the mod LOL) but regardless, its so cool.

I love that your adding content regularly, even if its comments and dialogue and events.

I havent had anyone start any quest or try to rape or strip search me yet and i see it states i need to be wearing something DD? is that a collar or is there any good subtle items i could use? i dont want to really wear anything as i adventure thats big and clumsy. Even something like a necklace or ring etc as i would like quests and events to trigger. :)

Also can rape/sex dialogue be added thats specific to various creatures, ie Reikling, Sabrecat, wolf, dog,  goblin etc etc? 

Hi Mixed up Jim,

Just a bit of a question: do you know if there's any papyrus load if we turn off player comments? Or does the Xmarker still follow the PC around? Just carefully watching my papyrus load. (I may have to stay back on v2.1 if I can't negate the papyrus load introduced by the following Xmarker).

Also, if we wanted to disable the guard strip quest by inserting a condition that would never be fulfilled, is the right place to insert it the Quests> SexistGuardsStripSearchQuest (XX01A017)? Or would I also have to modify some script packed into the BSA? (I've kludged changed to many of the mods I use, but I still am barely aware of what I'm doing most of the time).

This mod keeps growing and growing. Some of the suggested stuff, like with the Dragonborn Cultists, sounds potentially amazing.

As always, thanks for your continued work on this.

Thanks for the feedback, always nice to know people are enjoying things you make.

If you turn off the player dialogue then the xMarker will not follow the player and no scripts will run so there should be no papyrus load. There is only a very small amount of load anyway as the xMarker only follows the player for 10 seconds while they are saying their line. After that it stops following.

For the guards strip search, yes that's the right quest. You should be able to add conditions to it to do whatever you want.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your ongoing passion and care with your mod. Your listening to your fans and it shows. Its a great mod and its given life to my game. Before it was just too silent when i walked about or passed people. Now my player thinks aloud and also people comment, mostly sexually ( which is the theme of the mod LOL) but regardless, its so cool.

I love that your adding content regularly, even if its comments and dialogue and events.

I havent had anyone start any quest or try to rape or strip search me yet and i see it states i need to be wearing something DD? is that a collar or is there any good subtle items i could use? i dont want to really wear anything as i adventure thats big and clumsy. Even something like a necklace or ring etc as i would like quests and events to trigger. :)

Also can rape/sex dialogue be added thats specific to various creatures, ie Reikling, Sabrecat, wolf, dog,  goblin etc etc? 

Hi, thanks for your kind feedback. It's always nice to see people enjoying something you made.

Things that can actually interupt a play session have been kept to minimum. The guard strip search only occurs at night time and is random so it won't always happen. Rape only happens when wearing Devious Devices or the player is naked. Again, it is random so it won't happen all the time. I don't think you need to wearing any DD items for these events to take place, but you do need the DD version of this mod.

There are already rape comments for various animals including wolves, dogs, trolls, hagravens, spiders, draugr and some generic ones for any that I haven't done yet. I shall be adding more as I go along :)

Hi, quick question.  Should the player comments work for vampire characters?  Player comments still flash for me and I am playing a vampire.  Player comments still work mostly only in inns, if that helps any.

I think they should work for vampires...it's not something I've tested though as I don't play as a vampire. I will take a look and see if there is any reason vampires are not included.

Thanks for the feedback, always nice to know people are enjoying things you make.

If you turn off the player dialogue then the xMarker will not follow the player and no scripts will run so there should be no papyrus load. There is only a very small amount of load anyway as the xMarker only follows the player for 10 seconds while they are saying their line. After that it stops following.

For the guards strip search, yes that's the right quest. You should be able to add conditions to it to do whatever you want.

Right, thanks for the clarification and confirmation. Much appreciated!

Bit shocked, logged on today after work and there is no file update.

You feeling okay MixedupJim? :)

I know...I'm slacking off! :)

Right, thanks for the clarification and confirmation. Much appreciated!

No worries :)

Apologies if this has been asked before, but it seems like my comments are appearing, but only appear for a split second. How to I make them stay on screen for longer?

Thank you and love the mod!!

Jim attempted to fix that in the most recent version of the mod.  Is that what you are running?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but it seems like my comments are appearing, but only appear for a split second. How to I make them stay on screen for longer?

Jim attempted to fix that in the most recent version of the mod.  Is that what you are running?

And I only fixed it on the Devious Device version :)

Always thought something was missing from Skyrim overall as far as Sexlab is concerned.  Was thinking that being fully decked out in armor would illicit very little reaction from those around you.  Light armor would get you a "Hey sexy lady" from time to time while wearing skimpy and slutty outfits would get you definite cat calls and whistles and frequent sexual harassment.  In response you could get mad and if you are intimidating enough some men might actually apologize and it would lower the likelihood of any sexually based reactions by an appropriate margin, if not, it would just make men laugh and encourage them even more.  Or you could just play the tease and drive them crazy...  Not sure if there is a mod that fits this bill but seeing this mod got me thinking about it again.