Is it repeated or is it stuck?

Because the latter sometimes happens for some of us and no one really knows why as far as I know.

Not stuck, it's just repeating. Like, I enter the crypt, my character says the line, it disappears, and then after the cooldown, instead of switching to one of the other lines, my character just repeats the same line. It's really weird, cause like I said, it works just fine for every other instance, just not the crypts. I've tried clean installing it again, but that didn't seem to work either. Maybe I'll just have to poke around in the CK.

Is it repeated or is it stuck?

Because the latter sometimes happens for some of us and no one really knows why as far as I know.

Not stuck, it's just repeating. Like, I enter the crypt, my character says the line, it disappears, and then after the cooldown, instead of switching to one of the other lines, my character just repeats the same line. It's really weird, cause like I said, it works just fine for every other instance, just not the crypts. I've tried clean installing it again, but that didn't seem to work either. Maybe I'll just have to poke around in the CK.

That is strange. I don't think anyone else reported that yet.

Did you also try to redownload and reinstall it? Maybe something went wrong the first time around.

Like I once download a PDF file that had one page duplicated and I still don't know why.

Did you also try to redownload and reinstall it? Maybe something went wrong the first time around.

Like I once download a PDF file that had one page duplicated and I still don't know why.

I've tried that as well now. Still nothing. It's really weird, because I originally had the non-DD version, and it worked fine, but after installing the DD mods (and then the DD version of SG.), it started doing that. So, I think that, for whatever reason, It may be one of the new mods I installed causing a conflict. I'm gonna sort through them and see if it is.

I've tried that as well now. Still nothing. It's really weird, because I originally had the non-DD version, and it worked fine, but after installing the DD mods (and then the DD version of SG.), it started doing that. So, I think that, for whatever reason, It may be one of the new mods I installed causing a conflict. I'm gonna sort through them and see if it is.

Did you start a new save when you changed version, or just swap it out on the same character?  Unless you did a full save script cleaning procedure I wouldn't assume that swapping from the non-DD to DD versions of the mod would work without causing some problems.

Same goes for any mod really, unless the author specifically notes that it should be safe to upgrade it's always a risk to change versions without first uninstalling and cleaning old scripts from your save file.  If you did all that however, sorry no clue as I've not seen an issue like that.

Did you start a new save when you changed version, or just swap it out on the same character?  Unless you did a full save script cleaning procedure I wouldn't assume that swapping from the non-DD to DD versions of the mod would work without causing some problems.

Same goes for any mod really, unless the author specifically notes that it should be safe to upgrade it's always a risk to change versions without first uninstalling and cleaning old scripts from your save file.  If you did all that however, sorry no clue as I've not seen an issue like that.

Yeah, I did, but it still went wonky on me. I think I'm just gonna reset to vanilla skyrim, and reinstall all of my mods again; see if that works.

P.S. If I haven't said it already, thanks for the help, guys.

Yeah, I did, but it still went wonky on me. I think I'm just gonna reset to vanilla skyrim, and reinstall all of my mods again; see if that works.

P.S. If I haven't said it already, thanks for the help, guys.

That's strange, I've never heard of picking the same line over and over...almost like the random element has gone. I can't think of any script issues that would cause this as the random dialogue is handled by the quest dialogue controller.

Did you try restarting all the individual dialogue quests from the MCM, its possible if you've upgraded from the non DD version that some quests were still running. Also did you make sure to copy the SEQ folder and files across?

Because if not I'd suggest/request one that let's the player be very much defiant/rebellious.

That wouldn't make much of a difference outside of rape scenarios of course but instead of the Player acting how she is per default during Rape she could try to act all tough:

"Oh, did you already - hnng - start? I hadn't even noticed."

"Is that your - hmmph -  first time? because you are  - uugh - pretty bad at this."

[male only] "Bastard, as soon as I am free I'll cut that thing off. Slowly."

"Enjoy it while it - aaah - lasts because I'll have your head for this soon."

"Shit I actually came. You'll pay for this!"

[male only] "You won't - uuugh - be feeling as manly once I castrate you."

"Damn it I came! I'll make sure you won't be able to tell anyone."

[female only] "I'm gonna - hnng - ram my weapon up your - uuuh - twat once this is over."

I haven't decided on any definitive list of traits or personalities. Defiant is a good one though, I'll add that to the list :) I like the comments too....they'll be going in as soon as I have time to update this mod.

Would it be possible to block dialogue from specific NPCs? For example, in my mod I have a very friendly NPC who I don't want to be saying things like "I'll bet you've been rammed by every Nord." I was wondering if I could add something to my NPC so he doesn't get chosen by your mod to speak those lines.

I'm thinking like this - either the SexlabForbiddenActors faction or the SexlabForbid keyword. If you put this condition into your dialogue, like HasKeyword (SexlabForbid) == 0, and I add the keyword to my NPC, that would block the dialogue from being spoken by those NPCs. This would work for any and all mods too, if any modder has an NPC they want to specifically block.

Incidentally, and this may be good or bad, it also blocks sex on those NPCs, but since Sexlab already has the keyword in place it would work, I think.

That's a good idea... probably the SexlabForbiddenActors faction is the way to go. I can add that fairly easily.

Well, whatever the problem was, I fixed it by defaulting to vanilla then re-installing all of my mods. It works great now! Thanks!

Awesome :)

Quick idea update. This is the progress I am making with implementing the new player traits/personality system. It will be broken down in to two areas General Traits that cover a wide area and overall define your player's personality and then Specific Traits that can modify or even completely override the General Traits in certain circumstance...

GENERAL TRAITS

Orgasmic
Can orgasm during rape

Defiant
Will put up a fight, curse and answer back

Rapist
Enjoys abusing NPCs sexually and dreams of having their way with sexy NPCs

Submissive
Easily submits to other people and enjoys wearing bondage items. Likes the idea of being captured and dominated

Dominant
Hates wearing bondage items, enjoys dominating other NPCs

Tough
Will make tough sounding comments and be brave when entering dangerous areas

Timid
Will be cautious about entering dangerous areas often citing the risks involved

This mod will also make use of the players sexuality as defined in SexLab as well as any other traits such as exhibitionist etc and I shall also be trying to make it as universal as possible so it should work for men and women of any sexual preference.

SPECIFIC TRAITS

Draugr Lover
Finds them sexually attractive and gets aroused when in suitable areas etc. Overrides Orgasmic and Defiant selections so player will orgasm and enjoy the experience!

Spider Lover
Finds them sexually attractive and gets aroused when in suitable areas etc. Overrides Orgasmic and Defiant selections so player will orgasm and enjoy the experience!

Wolf Lover

Chaurus Lover

etc etc

Orc Lover

Imperial Lover
Finds them sexually attractive. Overrides Orgasmic and Defiant selections so player will orgasm and enjoy the experience!

Nord Lover
Finds them sexually attractive. Overrides Orgasmic and Defiant selections so player will orgasm and enjoy the experience!

etc etc

So, for example, if you choose Orgasmic AND Defiant BUT NOT Draugr Lover and then get raped by a Draugr your player might make comments such as
"Bastard Draugr....he's going to make me cum!" 
or
"No! This can't be happening....you fucking Draugr....I'm cumming!"

Where as if you didn't choose Orgasmic the comments would be more like...
"Damn you, Dragur...enjoy it while you can before I cleave you in two!"
or
"I'm gonna cut out your undead heart after you're done with me!"

However, if you selected Draugr Lover then your character would enjoy it anyway and override any other selections so comments would be more like...
"Yes! Fill me with your undead cum, Draugr!"
or
"I can feel the maggots and worms wriggling within the Draugr's cock deep inside me...it...it feels so good!"

Hopefully I should have some time in the next day or so to upload the 1st pass which will cover rape comments. I'll then start the long task of re-developing all other comments to fit the new trait system.

Anyone have any other ideas for traits?

How about reactions of NPCs to the HC?

Examples from my neverending book of ideas. :angel:

Racial orientation – Vorliebe für eine Rasse

Quite a few poeple in Skyrim are biased against certain ethnic origins, which means that there are racists out there and you have to cope with them.

• Altmer lover
    You are not an Altmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• +20% higher prices at purchasing from Nords / -20% lower prices at selling to Nords

• Bribery cost +20%, when speaking with Nords

• Loss of any persuasion bonus, when speaking with Nords

• Loss of any intimidation bonus, when speaking with Nords

• -20 Speech, when speaking with Nords

• Argonian lover – Sex with Argonians higher than 10
    You are not an Argonian, but you prefer to have sex with them. In Windhelm you are despised for that.

• +40% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -40% lower prices at selling to them

• You cannot bribe Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Loss of any persuasion bonus, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Loss of any intimidation bonus, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• -40 Speech, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Bosmer lover
    You are not an Bosmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• +20% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -20% lower prices at selling to them

• Bribery cost +20%, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Loss of any persuasion bonus, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Loss of any intimidation bonus, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• -20 Speech, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Dunmer lover
    You are not a Dunmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. Several people in Windhelm are not delighted by that.

• +20% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -20% lower prices at selling to them

• Imperial lover
    You are not an Imperial, but you prefer to have sex with Imperials. Stormcloaks and loyalists treat you with scorn.

• +10% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -10% lower prices at selling to them

• Bribery cost +10%, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• -10 Speech, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Khajiit lover
    You are not a Khajiit, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• +30% higher prices at purchasing from Nords / -30% lower prices at selling to Nords

• Bribery cost +30%, when speaking with Nords

• -30 Speech, when speaking with Nords

Sex drive (extent of lechery) – Sexualtrieb (Umfang der Wollust)

Frigid – lechery lower than 10

Due to your frigid attitude you are unattractive and have a hard time persuading people of the opposite gender.

• -10% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• +10% likeliness to be mocked for your frigidity in taverns and in the street

• -10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town or in the wilderness

• -10 malus on Speech if you try to persuade people of the opposite gender

Sexually active – lechery higher than 10

You are known to be a sexually normal woman / man.

Sexually highly active – lechery higher than100

You are known to be pleasure-loving and a bit lecherous.

• +10% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

Womaniser / maneater – lechery higher than 200

You are known for your high sexual desire and highly promiscuous behaviour.

• +10% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• +10% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +10% likeliness to receive a slap on the bum in taverns and in the street

• +10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town or in the wilderness

• +10% likeliness to be raped in prison

• You can try to pay for goods by offering vendors sexual favours. – Persuasion: hard

• You can try to bribe or persuade other people by offering them sexual favours.

Debaucher / slut – lechery higher than 400

Although people scoff at you because of your insatiable lecherousness and immense sexual laxity, you simply cannot get enough sex.

• +20% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• +20% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +20% likeliness that someone tries to extort sex for free from you.

• +20% likeliness to be mocked for your lechery in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to be despised for your behaviour in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to receive a slap on the bum in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in town at night or in the wilderness

• +20% likeliness to be raped in prison

• You can try to pay for goods by offering merchants sexual favours. – Persuasion: hard

• You can try to bribe or persuade people by offering them sexual favours.

• You cannot intimidate people.

Sex monster – lechery higher than 400; presumable or known rapist

People regard you with deep disgust, because your lecherousness is beyond all measure and you are cruel when it comes to sex.

• -30% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• -30% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +30% likeliness to be despised for your behaviour in taverns and in the street

• +30% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town, in prison or in the wilderness

• You may not buy or sell goods in villages or towns.

• You cannot bribe other people.

• Intimidation attempts count as assault attempts and cause people to call the guards.

• You cannot persuade other people.

• -50 malus on Speech

Extended sexual reputation by events

The guard lover of [town] / [settlement]

You became the lover of a certain guard or have regular sex with some (!) guards.

• -20% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in the respective town or place.

• But if you are raped by criminals or drunkards, they are even more ruthless than before.

The guard slut of [town] / [place]

You had and still have regular sex with more than a few guards of a town or place. Maybe you even did the whole town watch and became their regular plaything. After all the townspeople got wind of that and so did some criminals.

• -10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in the respective town or place.

• But if you are raped by criminals or drunkards, they are even more ruthless than before.

Deviant sexual behaviour / sexual kinks

Dominant – Dominance higher than 50; submissiveness max 50

• You prefer to control and command. People sense your daunting behaviour without realising it..

• -10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards

• +10 bonus on intimidation

• Loss of any persuasion bonus

• -10% lower prices at purchasing / +10% higher prices at selling

Submissive – Submissiveness higher than 50; dominance max 50

• You are timid and docile. Merchants sense your lack of assertiveness and criminals or drunkards might consider you easy prey.

• +10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards

• You cannot intimidate other people.

• +10% higher prices at purchasing / -10% lower prices at selling

Switch – Dominance higher than 50; submissiveness higher than 50

• You are capricious. One day you like to dominate, on another day you prefer to be dominated. People sense this unknowingly and treat you with caution.

• +5 bonus on intimidation

Sadist – Sadism higher than 50; sadism exeeds masochism by at least two times

• You are sexually aroused by inflicting physical and emotional pain on other people.

Masochist – Masochism higher than 50; masochism exeeds sadism by at least two times

• You are sexually aroused by humiliation and pain caused by corporal punishment.

Sadomasochist – Masochism and sadism higher than 50

• You are capricious. On the one hand you are sexually aroused by humiliation and pain caused by corporal punishment and on the other hand you enjoy to inflict pain on others. People sense this unknowingly and treat you with caution.

Presumed sodomist / presumed animal lover – Sex with animals 1 to 10

• Generally there is nothing wrong with love of animals, but you are rumoured to love animals literally.

• -10 malus on Speech

Known sodomist / known animal lover – Sex with animals higher than 10

• Obviously you went to far and did nothing to contain your disgraceful behaviour and sexual preference for animals. Innocent, prude and narrow-minded people are disgusted.

• -20 malus on Speech

• You cannot persuade innocent, prude, narrow-minded and open-minded people.

• You can still persuade dirty-minded people.

• +50% higher prices at purchasing / -50% lower prices at selling

Incurable sodomist / incurable animal lover – Sex with animals higher than 50

• You did absolutely nothing to control yourself. Most people are disgusted and outraged.

• -30 malus on Speech

• +75% higher prices at purchasing / -75% lower prices at selling

Presumable beast lover – Sex with beasts (trolls, etc.) 1 to 10

• -15 malus on Speech

Known beast lover / [name of the beast] lover –Sex with beasts (trolls, etc.) higher than 10

• -30 malus on Speech

are these traits only going to apply to the player character? or will npc's get them too?

They will only effect the player character. However, some traits will influence how other NPCs act towards you.

How about reactions of NPCs to the HC?

Examples from my neverending book of ideas. :angel:

Racial orientation – Vorliebe für eine Rasse

Quite a few poeple in Skyrim are biased against certain ethnic origins, which means that there are racists out there and you have to cope with them.

• Altmer lover

You are not an Altmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• +20% higher prices at purchasing from Nords / -20% lower prices at selling to Nords

• Bribery cost +20%, when speaking with Nords

• -20 Speech, when speaking with Nords

• Argonian lover – Sex with Argonians higher than 10

You are not an Argonian, but you prefer to have sex with them. In Windhelm you are despised for that.

• +40% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -40% lower prices at selling to them

• You cannot bribe Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• -40 Speech, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Bosmer lover

You are not an Bosmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• Bribery cost +20%, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Dunmer lover

You are not a Dunmer, but you prefer to have sex with them. Several people in Windhelm are not delighted by that.

• Imperial lover

You are not an Imperial, but you prefer to have sex with Imperials. Stormcloaks and loyalists treat you with scorn.

• +10% higher prices at purchasing from Stormcloaks or their loyalists / -10% lower prices at selling to them

• Bribery cost +10%, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• -10 Speech, when speaking with Stormcloaks or their loyalists

• Khajiit lover

You are not a Khajiit, but you prefer to have sex with them. A lot of Nords are not delighted by that.

• +30% higher prices at purchasing from Nords / -30% lower prices at selling to Nords

• Bribery cost +30%, when speaking with Nords

• -30 Speech, when speaking with Nords

Sex drive (extent of lechery) – Sexualtrieb (Umfang der Wollust)

Frigid – lechery lower than 10

Due to your frigid attitude you are unattractive and have a hard time persuading people of the opposite gender.

• -10% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• +10% likeliness to be mocked for your frigidity in taverns and in the street

• -10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town or in the wilderness

• -10 malus on Speech if you try to persuade people of the opposite gender

Sexually active – lechery higher than 10

You are known to be a sexually normal woman / man.

Sexually highly active – lechery higher than100

You are known to be pleasure-loving and a bit lecherous.

Womaniser / maneater – lechery higher than 200

You are known for your high sexual desire and highly promiscuous behaviour.

• +10% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +10% likeliness to receive a slap on the bum in taverns and in the street

• +10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town or in the wilderness

• +10% likeliness to be raped in prison

• You can try to pay for goods by offering vendors sexual favours. – Persuasion: hard

• You can try to bribe or persuade other people by offering them sexual favours.

Debaucher / slut – lechery higher than 400

Although people scoff at you because of your insatiable lecherousness and immense sexual laxity, you simply cannot get enough sex.

• +20% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• +20% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +20% likeliness that someone tries to extort sex for free from you.

• +20% likeliness to be mocked for your lechery in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to be despised for your behaviour in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to receive a slap on the bum in taverns and in the street

• +20% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in town at night or in the wilderness

• +20% likeliness to be raped in prison

• You can try to pay for goods by offering merchants sexual favours. – Persuasion: hard

• You can try to bribe or persuade people by offering them sexual favours.

• You cannot intimidate people.

Sex monster – lechery higher than 400; presumable or known rapist

People regard you with deep disgust, because your lecherousness is beyond all measure and you are cruel when it comes to sex.

• -30% likeliness that people flirt with you (bluntly or refined) in taverns or in the street

• -30% likeliness that people ask you bluntly for free sex in taverns or in the street

• +30% likeliness to be despised for your behaviour in taverns and in the street

• +30% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards at night in town, in prison or in the wilderness

• You may not buy or sell goods in villages or towns.

• You cannot bribe other people.

• Intimidation attempts count as assault attempts and cause people to call the guards.

• -50 malus on Speech

Extended sexual reputation by events

The guard lover of [town] / [settlement]

You became the lover of a certain guard or have regular sex with some (!) guards.

• -20% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in the respective town or place.

The guard slut of [town] / [place]

You had and still have regular sex with more than a few guards of a town or place. Maybe you even did the whole town watch and became their regular plaything. After all the townspeople got wind of that and so did some criminals.

• -10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards in the respective town or place.

Deviant sexual behaviour / sexual kinks

Dominant – Dominance higher than 50; submissiveness max 50

• You prefer to control and command. People sense your daunting behaviour without realising it..

• +10 bonus on intimidation

• -10% lower prices at purchasing / +10% higher prices at selling

Submissive – Submissiveness higher than 50; dominance max 50

• You are timid and docile. Merchants sense your lack of assertiveness and criminals or drunkards might consider you easy prey.

• +10% likeliness to be raped by criminals or drunkards

• +10% higher prices at purchasing / -10% lower prices at selling

Switch – Dominance higher than 50; submissiveness higher than 50

• You are capricious. One day you like to dominate, on another day you prefer to be dominated. People sense this unknowingly and treat you with caution.

Sadist – Sadism higher than 50; sadism exeeds masochism by at least two times

• You are sexually aroused by inflicting physical and emotional pain on other people.

Masochist – Masochism higher than 50; masochism exeeds sadism by at least two times

• You are sexually aroused by humiliation and pain caused by corporal punishment.

Sadomasochist – Masochism and sadism higher than 50

• You are capricious. On the one hand you are sexually aroused by humiliation and pain caused by corporal punishment and on the other hand you enjoy to inflict pain on others. People sense this unknowingly and treat you with caution.

Presumed sodomist / presumed animal lover – Sex with animals 1 to 10

• Generally there is nothing wrong with love of animals, but you are rumoured to love animals literally.

• -10 malus on Speech

Known sodomist / known animal lover – Sex with animals higher than 10

• Obviously you went to far and did nothing to contain your disgraceful behaviour and sexual preference for animals. Innocent, prude and narrow-minded people are disgusted.

• -20 malus on Speech

• +50% higher prices at purchasing / -50% lower prices at selling

Incurable sodomist / incurable animal lover – Sex with animals higher than 50

• You did absolutely nothing to control yourself. Most people are disgusted and outraged.

• -30 malus on Speech

Presumable beast lover – Sex with beasts (trolls, etc.) 1 to 10

• -15 malus on Speech

Known beast lover / [name of the beast] lover –Sex with beasts (trolls, etc.) higher than 10

• -30 malus on Speech

wow...you've put some thought in to that little list! These are great ideas. I'm not sure how some of them would be implemented exactly but it looks like I'm going to end up tracking a lot of stats :)

I was already thinking about tracking things like the number of times raped, number of times seen wearing bondage items etc so that dialogue from NPCs would reflect this. So if the player is seen wearing bondage items a lot and then suddenly isn't wearing any NPCs can comment about that or even assume the player enjoys it and add some back on.

It would have to be carefully done so as not to interfere with the game too much

I suppose I could also go all out and start adding new factions and assigning NPCs to them so NPCs could start reacting based upon their own traits.

So if the NPC is dominant and enjoys bondage while the player is submissive then they might take a fancy to tying up the player, or if they are a rapist then they might pay the player a visit at night. Again, it would have to done carefully not to totally destroy the game :)

wow...you've put some thought in to that little list! These are great ideas. I'm not sure how some of them would be implemented exactly but it looks like I'm going to end up tracking a lot of stats :)

To be honest, this was on my hard drive for a while. From time to time I imagine how Skyrim could look like if it was a true roleplay game with reasonable and serious consequences instead of the absurd quest concepts (killing for the brotherhood or Boethia as a good guy) or NPC behaviour (being a well-liked and respected thane and a known member of the thieves guild or killer of the brotherhood at the same time).

I was already thinking about tracking things like the number of times raped, number of times seen wearing bondage items etc so that dialogue from NPCs would reflect this. So if the player is seen wearing bondage items a lot and then suddenly isn't wearing any NPCs can comment about that or even assume the player enjoys it and add some back on.

The SexLab framework already supports some stats. There is also the devious framework. The problem is that most modders work on their own on such stuff so that there is no common basis. Unfortunately I am far from being a modder. Else I already would have tried to implement my ideas / such stuff myself. I am a content guy and a translator. I like to imagine lore-friendly situations and concepts, because Skyrim definitely needs a more reasonable and truly darker side.

As I created the concept I thought of factions that are enabled once a character (HC and NPCs) exceeds certain upper or lower limits. Once the counter reaches the intended value, a script fires and activates the faction. All data (the consequences like chance of molestation, etc.) is linked to the faction. Furthermore people (NPCs) should have to see the player doing something to fan the flames / to spread rumours about the player.

Examples:

HC has sex. Script is activated. -> NPC sees the HC having sex in the wilderness. -> Script fires. Counter for exhibitionism is increased by 1 and is now at 1. -> Player is still save.

HC has sex. Script is activated. -> NPC sees the HC having sex in the marketplace. -> Counter is at 5. Script fires. Counter for exhibitionism is increased by 10 and is now 15. -> Player is rumoured to be an exhibitionist.

NPC sees the player wearing whore clothes -> Script fires. HC is rumoured to be a whore.

Quick idea update. This is the progress I am making with implementing the new player traits/personality system. It will be broken down in to two areas General Traits that cover a wide area and overall define your player's personality and then Specific Traits that can modify or even completely override the General Traits in certain circumstance...

GENERAL TRAITS

Orgasmic
Can orgasm during rape

Defiant
Will put up a fight, curse and answer back

Rapist
Enjoys abusing NPCs sexually and dreams of having their way with sexy NPCs

Submissive
Easily submits to other people and enjoys wearing bondage items. Likes the idea of being captured and dominated

Dominant
Hates wearing bondage items, enjoys dominating other NPCs

Tough
Will make tough sounding comments and be brave when entering dangerous areas

Timid
Will be cautious about entering dangerous areas often citing the risks involved

This mod will also make use of the players sexuality as defined in SexLab as well as any other traits such as exhibitionist etc and I shall also be trying to make it as universal as possible so it should work for men and women of any sexual preference.

SPECIFIC TRAITS

Draugr Lover

Spider Lover

Wolf Lover

Chaurus Lover

etc etc

Orc Lover

Imperial Lover

Nord Lover

etc etc

So, for example, if you choose Orgasmic AND Defiant BUT NOT Draugr Lover and then get raped by a Draugr your player might make comments such as
"Bastard Draugr....he's going to make me cum!" 
or
"No! This can't be happening....you fucking Draugr....I'm cumming!"

Where as if you didn't choose Orgasmic the comments would be more like...
"Damn you, Dragur...enjoy it while you can before I cleave you in two!"
or
"I'm gonna cut out your undead heart after you're done with me!"

However, if you selected Draugr Lover then your character would enjoy it anyway and override any other selections so comments would be more like...
"Yes! Fill me with your undead cum, Draugr!"
or
"I can feel the maggots and worms wriggling within the Draugr's cock deep inside me...it...it feels so good!"

Hopefully I should have some time in the next day or so to upload the 1st pass which will cover rape comments. I'll then start the long task of re-developing all other comments to fit the new trait system.

Anyone have any other ideas for traits?

Wow this is much more *in depth than I expected and I love it already.

You could also, instead of it being an on/off thing, create sliders where 0 means there is no way the PC comes when taken by, say a spider, but the slider for Nords is on 10 which means she'll always come and then there is everything inbetween like when taken by an argonian and the chance is 5 it means there is a 50/50 chance. Those sliders are of course, well sliders, so you could push them around however you wanted.

On the same time I feel bad for suggesting it because I don't know how hard that would be to implement x)

Oh and I love the idea of assigning different roles to NPC's like you said in the comment above.

You could create your own rapist who shows up at times to stalk and assault the PC.

A sexy and depraved kind of Nemesis~

Uhm.. sorry I was daydreaming.

EDITED because: in depth =! defiant

-_- stupid me...

As I created the concept I thought of factions that are enabled once a character (HC and NPCs) exceeds certain upper or lower limits. Once the counter reaches the intended value, a script fires and activates the faction. All data (the consequences like chance of molestation, etc.) is linked to the faction. Furthermore people (NPCs) should have to see the player doing something to fan the flames / to spread rumours about the player.

Examples:

HC has sex. Script is activated. -> NPC sees the HC having sex in the wilderness. -> Script fires. Counter for exhibitionism is increased by 1 and is now at 1. -> Player is still save.

HC has sex in the wildernss. Script is activated. -> NPC sees the HC having sex in the marketplace. -> Counter is at 5. Script fires. Counter for exhibitionism is increased by 10 and is now 15. -> Player is rumoured to be an exhibitionist.

NPC sees the player wearing whore clothes -> Script fires. HC is rumoured to be a whore.

Well, hopefully I can make some of these ideas in to real things. :)

Wow this is much more defiant than I expected and I love it already.

You could also, instead of it being an on/off thing, create sliders where 0 means there is no way the PC comes when taken by, say a spider, but the slider for Nords is on 10 which means she'll always come and then there is everything inbetween like when taken by an argonian and the chance is 5 it means there is a 50/50 chance. Those sliders are of course, well sliders, so you could push them around however you wanted.

On the same time I feel bad for suggesting it because I don't know how hard that would be to implement x)

Oh and I love the idea of assigning different roles to NPC's like you said in the comment above.

You could create your own rapist who shows up at times to stalk and assault the PC.

Sliders are certainly possible and actually might be a very good idea. The General Traits could be percentage sliders for that type of comment to come up and then the specific traits add percentage modifyers to the General Traits.

So if you choose 50% Orgasmic then you have a base 50% of being forced to orgasm during rape. If you choose the Draugr Lover then that adds an extra 40% chance so you end up with 90% chance of cumming when being raped by Draugr. 

Actually the more I think about it the more I like the idea, it's much more subtle than on/off :)

For the NPCs I've just got to think of a way to deploy these traits, ideally in a random fashion. That way you won't know what an NPCs character traits are until something happens or you get to know them better. It could well create a Dominant Rapist Bondage Loving Evil Belethor to stalk you through Whiterun!

Examples:

HC has sex in the wildernss. Script is activated. -> NPC sees the HC having sex in the marketplace. -> Counter is at 5. Script fires. Counter for exhibitionism is increased by 10 and is now 15. -> Player is rumoured to be an exhibitionist.

Well, hopefully I can make some of these ideas in to real things. :)

Wow this is much more defiant than I expected and I love it already.

Sliders are certainly possible and actually might be a very good idea. The General Traits could be percentage sliders for that type of comment to come up and then the specific traits add percentage modifyers to the General Traits.

So if you choose 50% Orgasmic then you have a base 50% of being forced to orgasm during rape. If you choose the Draugr Lover then that adds an extra 40% chance so you end up with 90% chance of cumming when being raped by Draugr. 

Actually the more I think about it the more I like the idea, it's much more subtle than on/off :)

For the NPCs I've just got to think of a way to deploy these traits, ideally in a random fashion. That way you won't know what an NPCs character traits are until something happens or you get to know them better. It could well create a Dominant Rapist Bondage Loving Evil Belethor to stalk you through Whiterun!

Glad you like it :) (I didn't post the upper comment though)

I know right. I would however suggest that certain NPC's get a default personality like for example Helga. She's definitly not prude.

Alternatively/Addiotionaly: Being able to assign personality traits over MCM the way you can manipulate the sexualities and sex skills in Sexlab Aroused (I think) wouldn't hurt either.

You could maybe even take a look at the code of said mod because I think it assigns most stats randomly. Or was it base Sexlab?

I'm not sure right now honestly.

****UPDATE TIME****

New version up which adds the 1st few traits to the MCM menu. Each trait can be assigned a strength from 0% to 100%.

It is worth noting that setting a trait to 100% doesn't mean every single comment made will use that trait, unless all others are set to 0%. It just means that if a chosen line of dialogue requires that trait then it will pass the random check every single time. If more than one trait is selected (and you will probably want to choose more than one) then the percentage is really a guide to how often that trait will get used in relation to the other traits, a weighting of sorts.

GENERAL TRAITS

These traits give an overall feel to your character's personality. Many of them are used in conjunction to gauge the level of certain comments.

Orgasmic - Also known as the Slut trait. Basically it is how likely they are to enjoy being raped or find a situation arousing/sexy. The chance of having an Orgasm during rape is directly tied to this value.

Defiant - How likely it is that your character will put up a fight (verbally) or answer back. They won't enjoy getting raped unless other traits make them.

Dominant - How dominant your character is. They won't like wearing any devious devices or being pushed around.

Submissive - How easily your character will submit to someone else's will or try appease them with their body.

Tough - Basically how brave your character is. Will have a small effect on rape scenes but this is mostly used when entering dangerous areas etc

Timid - Your character will be more cautious and will often state the kind of peril they are likely to face in a given area.

Rapist - How likely it is that your character will voice their opinion on raping other NPCs. Not sure if this will stay as a separate trait yet or whether it will be combined with the dominant trait.

SPECIFIC TRAITS

These traits add specific modifiers to your character allowing you to fine tune exactly how they will react in certain cirumstances

Draugr Lover - Your character will find the Draugr sexy and exciting. They will most likely really enjoy having sex with them no matter the circumstances. They will also get aroused when venturing through areas likely to contain Draugr.

As an example of how the traits work you could choose 100% in submission and 100% in orgasmic and 25% in defiant. In a rape scenario this will mean that they will try to appease their attacker while also enjoying it. However, there is also a lesser chance that they might tell the Draugr exactly how they will get their revenge!

Like for example flesh haggler you sell your body for a discount at a store or to keep out of jail your arousal is increased for a certain amount of time and people get excited to. Or the women curse what a slut you are. Now perk deep pockets maybe helps you steal but if the guards catch you not only do they take the items that you stold they "frisk" you theraly. And after that point they randomly check you for stolen items.

****UPDATE TIME****

New version up which adds the 1st few traits to the MCM menu. Each trait can be assigned a strength from 0% to 100%.

It is worth noting that setting a trait to 100% doesn't mean every single comment made will use that trait, unless all others are set to 0%. It just means that if a chosen line of dialogue requires that trait then it will pass the random check every single time. If more than one trait is selected (and you will probably want to choose more than one) then the percentage is really a guide to how often that trait will get used in relation to the other traits, a weighting of sorts.

GENERAL TRAITS

These traits give an overall feel to your character's personality. Many of them are used in conjunction to gauge the level of certain comments.

Orgasmic - Also known as the Slut trait. Basically it is how likely they are to enjoy being raped or find a situation arousing/sexy. The chance of having an Orgasm during rape is directly tied to this value.

Defiant - How likely it is that your character will put up a fight (verbally) or answer back. They won't enjoy getting raped unless other traits make them.

Dominant - How dominant your character is. They won't like wearing any devious devices or being pushed around.

Submissive - How easily your character will submit to someone else's will or try appease them with their body.

Tough - Basically how brave your character is. Will have a small effect on rape scenes but this is mostly used when entering dangerous areas etc

Timid - Your character will be more cautious and will often state the kind of peril they are likely to face in a given area.

Rapist - How likely it is that your character will voice their opinion on raping other NPCs. Not sure if this will stay as a separate trait yet or whether it will be combined with the dominant trait.

SPECIFIC TRAITS

These traits add specific modifiers to your character allowing you to fine tune exactly how they will react in certain cirumstances

Draugr Lover - Your character will find the Draugr sexy and exciting. They will most likely really enjoy having sex with them no matter the circumstances. They will also get aroused when venturing through areas likely to contain Draugr.

As an example of how the traits work you could choose 100% in submission and 100% in orgasmic and 25% in defiant. In a rape scenario this will mean that they will try to appease their attacker while also enjoying it. However, there is also a lesser chance that they might tell the Draugr exactly how they will get their revenge!

Awesome! Will check it out asap :)

Like for example flesh haggler you sell your body for a discount at a store or to keep out of jail your arousal is increased for a certain amount of time and people get excited to. Or the women curse what a slut you are. Now perk deep pockets maybe helps you steal but if the guards catch you not only do they take the items that you stold they "frisk" you theraly. And after that point they randomly check you for stolen items.

The Guards already frisk you sometimes as a part of this mod.

Not a bad idea at all. I guess I could add some positives and negatives to each trait. Having a high Orgasmic trait (think I'm going to have to change that permanently to the Slut trait!) could open up special dialogue with shop keepers to sell your body for a discount but the downside is that other women will see you for what you are.

A higher submissive rating would make dominant NPCs more likely to rape you/add bondage items to you etc

I'll have to give some more thought to that.

Not a bad idea at all. I guess I could add some positives and negatives to each trait. Having a high Orgasmic trait (think I'm going to have to change that permanently to the Slut trait!) could open up special dialogue with shop keepers to sell your body for a discount but the downside is that other women will see you for what you are.

A higher submissive rating would make dominant NPCs more likely to rape you/add bondage items to you etc

I'll have to give some more thought to that.

It's your call though coming during rape doesn't have anything to do with enjoying it so I wouldn't suggest it.

You could always make that seperate traits like if Orgasmic is on but slut isn't:

"No! I can't believe s/he made me cum!"

And if orgasmic and slut are on:

"Oh shit I came. That...was ...kinda good." <- If defiant

"By Talos, that was incredible" <- If not defiant

I don't know if that is too complex or something.