I love this mod. I do have a question though -- my PC keeps complaining about how revealing her armor is, no matter what armor I wear. How does SexistsGuards determine whether armor/clothing is revealing or not?

The armour comments simply assume that you are wearing sexy armour from the likes of Remodeled Armour. I should probably add an option in the MCM to turn it on or off...

Alright, I installed DD just for this, but it's worth it. I like this mod a lot. Also, the DD version is working much more properly, without PC comments overlapping or flashing too quickly for me to read them.

I see that you've made some scenarios for the PC's comments, do you plan on making more? The Draugr Tombs scenario is really cool, are you planning doing something like falmer cavern or dwarven ruins related? 

There's a lot of stuff that is dependant on location etc. Which scenario are you talking about in particular? There are a few in the inns...try walking around naked for a bit :)

Pretty sure the 1.99 or something (pre 2.00) had working rape comments. Good to know it's intentional they don't work anymore though.

The non DD version never had comments to do with Devious Devices or Sexlab. It probably did have some general comments that maybe gave the impression that it did. Sometimes dialogue triggers which fits a scene perfectly even though it wasn't triggered by that scene, but you think it was.

No, the standard version never contained that dialogue. DD 2.05 fixed the comments for me personally, nice sarcasm though?

Yeah, the rape comments should all be working in the latest DD version. They still need some work, but do cover most creatures etc

I love this mod. I do have a question though -- my PC keeps complaining about how revealing her armor is, no matter what armor I wear. How does SexistsGuards determine whether armor/clothing is revealing or not?

The armour comments simply assume that you are wearing sexy armour from the likes of Remodeled Armour. I should probably add an option in the MCM to turn it on or off...

It's unfortunate that no one's ever implemented a keyword system for skimpy armors. SOS and Aroused both maintain lists of "revealing" armors, but it's not quite the same when you have to add every item individually.

Hi Mixed Up JIm,

Firstly, Happy New Year. :D

Just gave the latest DD version a go - the rape comments are working fine. All fixed.

If I may bring up something I've already mentioned - could you please allow us to turn off the guard strip quest? My test run confirmed it cannot be turned off via the unhelpful NPC comments toggle, and that breaks deviously cursed loot in a few ways. Firstly, it *attempts to* strip off all DD gear, including special items like cursed collars. This doesn't quite work properly*, and could be fixed by switching over to the standard sexlab stripping process, which doesnt strip off gear thats keyworded as nostrip. I believe you've already mentioned you might do that in the future.

Secondly, the guard strip quest can trigger while another sexlab animation is already playing. If it triggers during a cursed loot sex attack or combat surrender, the screwup is probably worse (competing sex animation triggers tend to break a cursed loot sex attack from my experience, leaving the npcs and player stuck). And DCUR's sex attacks/combat surrender are a big part of my playthrough.

I could just go with the non-DD version, but the sexlab and DD related comments are great (particularly the DD related comments!). Also, the unhelpful comments are nice to have, when I can toggle them on and off.

Basically, the guard quest creates incompatibilities with mods like devious devices and deviously cursed loot, from first hand experience. It would probably also break scripted scenes in other mods like prison overhaul and slaverun, which I'm considering adding to my playthrough. Allowing it to be shut down via the MCM would fix this incompatibility.

Everything about this mod is great. Its just the strip quest thats causing all my angst.

Thanks for this mod. Typing out all that dialogue mustve taken a whole lot of time!

* When the guard quest attempts to strip DD gear, it disappears off the character model + Dev Cursed Loot loses the associated triggers for sex attacks (namely visibly bound/bound and helpless). However, the gear still shows up as equipped in inventory and clicking on them brings up the standard DD menu (unlock with key if key is available/attempt to force off/carry on). Choosing the carry on reequips the gear + reestablishes the visible bondage/bound and helpless triggers. Could possibly still be a problem if wearing an armbinder or yoke (as they disable inv acess - can't personally confirm as I wasnt wearing either during my test) + causes needless papyrus stress for the DCUR triggers I guess?

How about making the rapists in the inn only attack you when you have no weapons equipped? The check would be simple and it would stop the unbelivable situations from happening - when a dragon-slayer girl in full deadric armor with a badass two handed sword gets raped by some drunkard in an inn without a fight. Alternatively - make them start a dialogue, where a player can choose - intimidate(brawl on failure?) or submit.

I second this, It could be similar to the guard event. Thanks for the awesome mod btw MixedupJim.

How about making the rapists in the inn only attack you when you have no weapons equipped? The check would be simple and it would stop the unbelivable situations from happening - when a dragon-slayer girl in full deadric armor with a badass two handed sword gets raped by some drunkard in an inn without a fight. Alternatively - make them start a dialogue, where a player can choose - intimidate(brawl on failure?) or submit.

I second this, It could be similar to the guard event. Thanks for the awesome mod btw MixedupJim.

Cursed Loot has a good system for managing the weapons version (along with a list of other conditions). Deviously Enslaved has a system too, based on style of dress, weapons, armor, having a companion, and being able to intimidate.

I mean, part of what's great about Sexist Guards is that it's NOT a script-heavy behemoth like DCL or DE*. But they could definitely provide some inspiration if Sexist Guards is going to providing a lightweight rape system. Checking for equipped weapons is fast and easy using Conditions, as is checking how high the player's combat skills are.

* I love DCL, but there's no denying that is a massive supermod. I've uninstalled a LOT of mods because DCL took over what they do.

Think there is some confusion. The basic version has no dependencies other than fuz so it can't pick up on any sexlab events. You will need the DD version to get DD and sexlab based comments.

Pretty sure the 1.99 or something (pre 2.00) had working rape comments. Good to know it's intentional they don't work anymore though.

No, the standard version never contained that dialogue. DD 2.05 fixed the comments for me personally, nice sarcasm though?

It's funny how the mod author sees no "sarcasm" and replies respectfully, and you some pissant nobody cares about gets his panties all in a bunch.

The non DD version never had comments to do with Devious Devices or Sexlab. It probably did have some general comments that maybe gave the impression that it did. Sometimes dialogue triggers which fits a scene perfectly even though it wasn't triggered by that scene, but you think it was.

I can see how that could happen.

Think there is some confusion. The basic version has no dependencies other than fuz so it can't pick up on any sexlab events. You will need the DD version to get DD and sexlab based comments.

It's funny how the mod author sees no "sarcasm" and replies respectfully, and you some pissant nobody cares about gets his panties all in a bunch.

Regardless of what you may think, I was just trying to help you. And I hope you realize calling me a piss-ant, then saying nobody cares about me is redundant.  

Regardless of what you may think, I was just trying to help you. And I hope you realize calling me a piss-ant, then saying nobody cares about me is redundant.  

Yeah, I apologize! I overreacted!

• 2 weeks later...

MixedupJim, I have a request: I don't use DD Integration because it apparently has compatibility issues with Maria Eden which is one of my favorite mods. I'm currently using the basic/vanilla version of your mod for this reason. But I'd really like to have the Sexlab integration (comments before/during/after sex) that I see mentioned. 

You already have two versions of this mod that you have to keep up-to-date, so I understand if you don't want to add a third one. But if that's the case, would you consider making Sexlab a hard requirement for the basic version (since I assume that just about everyone who uses this mod also has Sexlab installed)? That way, you'd have a DD version and a non-DD version, but no one misses out on the added Sexlab content.

I have CTD if I try to talk with statue of Mara (Alternate start mod) which is activator. Perhaps there is some generic dialogue in the SexistsGuards(I use DD version) that checks isSneaking. Statue can't sneak and game crashes.Without SexistsGuardsDD no CTD upon talking with statue

Upd. I used script to search for IsSneaking condition in dialugues. No entries. So, I was wrong about cause of CTD.

Upd2. may be problem not directly from this mod. I'll test it later

MixedupJim, I have a request: I don't use DD Integration because it apparently has compatibility issues with Maria Eden which is one of my favorite mods. I'm currently using the basic/vanilla version of your mod for this reason. But I'd really like to have the Sexlab integration (comments before/during/after sex) that I see mentioned. 

You already have two versions of this mod that you have to keep up-to-date, so I understand if you don't want to add a third one. But if that's the case, would you consider making Sexlab a hard requirement for the basic version (since I assume that just about everyone who uses this mod also has Sexlab installed)? That way, you'd have a DD version and a non-DD version, but no one misses out on the added Sexlab content.

I can't promised anything...but I might be able to do something.

I have CTD if I try to talk with statue of Mara (Alternate start mod) which is activator. Perhaps there is some generic dialogue in the SexistsGuards(I use DD version) that checks isSneaking. Statue can't sneak and game crashes.Without SexistsGuardsDD no CTD upon talking with statue

Upd. I used script to search for IsSneaking condition in dialugues. No entries. So, I was wrong about cause of CTD.

I can't think of any reason this mod would interfere with Live Another Live etc. In fact I use that mod and everything works fine for me.

What is the process for updating? I tried doing a clean install but even with the esp and bsa removed the entry remains in MCM. Also, the player dialogue doesn't seem to work at all after updating

You should be able to just install over the top without any adverse effects. Which version are you using?

****UPDATE****

Quick update that adds some fantastic new dialogue supplied by NeverAgainIsWhatYouSwore.

I've also set the guard strip quest to use SexLabs strip system so it will respect the strip options in sexlab and also should play nicely with other mods such as deviously cursed loot which equip locked quest items.

I also found a large number of 4th Wall Player Comments which were set up incorrectly so those should now appear as intended.

I have also regenerated the SEQ file so if you have missing dialogue then that may be the reason.

Please note that I am only really supporting the Devious Devices version of this mod. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to maintain several versions :(

I can't think of any reason this mod would interfere with Live Another Live etc. In fact I use that mod and everything works fine for me.

seems so, I haven't found reason why game crashes if talking to Mara statue, for now found only that disabling mod or disabling options in MCM helps, but randomly. Haven't time for solving problem yet

seems so, I haven't found reason why game crashes if talking to Mara statue, for now found only that disabling mod or disabling options in MCM helps, but randomly. Haven't time for solving problem yet

If you start with too many mods installled afaik problems can occure, sometimes not all of them get installed/initalised properly. You could try to start a game with some less, save, install everything else. Or maybe there is a problem with the sexlab version if sexlab isn't installed yet via MCM.

I hear guards talking about strip searching; does this mod actually implement it?  If so, what triggers the strip search?

If I remember correctly, walking around at night near guards has a chance for it to happen. Or you could just approach one and trigger it through the MCM.

I had an interesting chain of events once. A strip search event (which included a whipping) accidentally triggered a Defeat bleedout state, which subsequently triggered a Prison Overhaul arrest and a stay in the Castle Dour dungeon. Bad night for the Dragonborn.

Thanks, Dapper Dan.  I'll try more wandering around at night.  My PC is usually spending the night inside an inn, using the TDF prostitution mod to whore out NPCs. :cool:

Edit: So I loaded my game, checked my MCM settings, noticed I had "Trigger Guard Quest" already checked, unchecked it, and was immediately accosted by a guard and strip searched.  I think when I started this game I had gone through the MCM settings and misunderstood the meaning of that setting, and checked it while I was still in the LAL prison cell.

Anyway, the scene ran fine except that my PC was stuck with her hands behind her (the bound hands position) after it was all over, but jumping got out of that.

Thanks, Dapper Dan.  I'll try more wandering around at night.  My PC is usually spending the night inside an inn, using the TDF prostitution mod to whore out NPCs. :cool:

Edit: So I loaded my game, checked my MCM settings, noticed I had "Trigger Guard Quest" already checked, unchecked it, and was immediately accosted by a guard and strip searched.  I think when I started this game I had gone through the MCM settings and misunderstood the meaning of that setting, and checked it while I was still in the LAL prison cell.

Anyway, the scene ran fine except that my PC was stuck with her hands behind her (the bound hands position) after it was all over, but jumping got out of that.

Ah yes...I was lazy and put a toggle switch in instead of a button :) Still, seems you got it to work ok :)

It seems right now this mod ignores PC gender?

Yes, I assume you are playing a female character...but you never know, someone might come along and convert it to a male perspective, would only need a very basic understanding of the creation kit to do it.

Quick question, how can I edit the text in creation kit for player comments and guard comments?  I can modify follower, npc, etc comments but can't find player or guard comments to edit.  Thank you.

Guard comments are in the DialogueGuardsGeneral quest. The reason for this is that, for some reason only known to the Gods of Skyrim, guards would only speak their extra lines if they were in that quest unless you had Guard Dialogue Overhaul installed.

Player comments are handled slightly differently through a scene. Open up _SexistGuardsPlayerComments, _SexistGuardsPlayerComments4thWall or _SexistGuardsPlayerRapeComments and click on the scenes button. There are several scenes for handling different events and in each scene multiple stages.

neat mod, question though is there a way to prevent npcs wearing collars etc from producing the comments as its a bit weird when my PC bumps into them and gets threatened by there own slave

I suppose there should be dialogue for NPCs wearing such devices. I may well add that functionality as I could see it interacting with Sex Slaves for bandit Camps or the other one that added Slaves all over skyrim - I forget the name but did have it installed at one point.

You could have dialogue where they plead for help or offer their services etc...could be interesting.

Quick question, how can I edit the text in creation kit for player comments and guard comments?  I can modify follower, npc, etc comments but can't find player or guard comments to edit.  Thank you.

Guard comments are in the DialogueGuardsGeneral quest. The reason for this is that, for some reason only known to the Gods of Skyrim, guards would only speak their extra lines if they were in that quest unless you had Guard Dialogue Overhaul installed.

Player comments are handled slightly differently through a scene. Open up _SexistGuardsPlayerComments, _SexistGuardsPlayerComments4thWall or _SexistGuardsPlayerRapeComments and click on the scenes button. There are several scenes for handling different events and in each scene multiple stages.

Thank for the quick response!

If you start with too many mods installled afaik problems can occure, sometimes not all of them get installed/initalised properly. You could try to start a game with some less, save, install everything else. Or maybe there is a problem with the sexlab version if sexlab isn't installed yet via MCM.

Right now I disabled SG_DD_2.10 in MO, cleaned save, rebuilded skyproc, and CTD on dialogue with Mara statue is not happens anymore. I believe I caught some indirect conflict (since I have 400+ modifications with 300+ plugins, merged under 255 limit of course.)