I have CTD if I try to talk with statue of Mara (Alternate start mod) which is activator. Perhaps there is some generic dialogue in the SexistsGuards(I use DD version) that checks isSneaking. Statue can't sneak and game crashes.Without SexistsGuardsDD no CTD upon talking with statue

Upd. I used script to search for IsSneaking condition in dialugues. No entries. So, I was wrong about cause of CTD.

Upd2. may be problem not directly from this mod. I'll test it later

I can't think of any reason this mod would interfere with Live Another Live etc. In fact I use that mod and everything works fine for me.

seems so, I haven't found reason why game crashes if talking to Mara statue, for now found only that disabling mod or disabling options in MCM helps, but randomly. Haven't time for solving problem yet

If you start with too many mods installled afaik problems can occure, sometimes not all of them get installed/initalised properly. You could try to start a game with some less, save, install everything else. Or maybe there is a problem with the sexlab version if sexlab isn't installed yet via MCM.

Right now I disabled SG_DD_2.10 in MO, cleaned save, rebuilded skyproc, and CTD on dialogue with Mara statue is not happens anymore. I believe I caught some indirect conflict (since I have 400+ modifications with 300+ plugins, merged under 255 limit of course.)

Huh? Why did you clean a save before talking to the statue? While save cleaners can do a good job, there is always a chance they delete not all or too much. If you don't have an important save you want to rescue... just start a new game. That way you can be sure that it's at least no problem with your save.

neat mod, question though is there a way to prevent npcs wearing collars etc from producing the comments as its a bit weird when my PC bumps into them and gets threatened by there own slave

I suppose there should be dialogue for NPCs wearing such devices. I may well add that functionality as I could see it interacting with Sex Slaves for bandit Camps or the other one that added Slaves all over skyrim - I forget the name but did have it installed at one point.

You could have dialogue where they plead for help or offer their services etc...could be interesting.

Think you mean...

File Name: Slave Girls by hydragorgon

File Submitter: hydragorgon

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-slave-girls-by-hydragorgon/

and yeah if you want to make lines specifically for them that would be cool

Thank for the quick response!

No problem, if you get stuck just give me a shout :)

Any reason you're looking at making some changes? You're welcome to hack away at it as much as you like :)

Think you mean...

File Name: Slave Girls by hydragorgon

File Submitter: hydragorgon

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-slave-girls-by-hydragorgon/

and yeah if you want to make lines specifically for them that would be cool

Thats the one. I can detect when the talker is wearing a device and add some specific dialogue based upon that. The only issue I can see is if you are using Devious Devices for the Masses....that might cause some unexpected things if a Jarl ends up with a device and starts pleading for release!

Huh? Why did you clean a save before talking to the statue? While save cleaners can do a good job, there is always a chance they delete not all or too much. If you don't have an important save you want to rescue... just start a new game. That way you can be sure that it's at least no problem with your save.

no worries, I performed manual cleaning, not automatic. Just for not go to MCM "configuration quest" for all installed mods again.

no worries, I performed manual cleaning, not automatic. Just for not go to MCM "configuration quest" for all installed mods again.

At least you got it all working :)

****Future Update****

I've been having a quick look at how best to handle NPCs wearing devices devices and integrating some kind of dialogue pool for them. I've made a start on it so that any NPC that is wearing some kind of devious device will not say any of the current dialogue (apart from guards as I can't influence them due to quest limitations.)

This means I can now add specific dialogue for NPCs who are wearing devices. There will be certain assumptions that will have to be made about the person wearing devious devices so that they will say suitable lines but I think they break down into 2 separate types

1. Wearing devious device AND naked

2. Wearing devious device AND NOT naked

It will be assumed that if the NPC is naked and wearing a device that they are a slave of some sort (either the players or bandit etc) and they will have suitable lines as if they were a slave. This will be further refined depending on location and whether they are a companion. E.g. a naked NPC who is a companion and wearing a device will be assumed to be the players slave. A naked NPC wearing a device in a bandit hold location will be assumed to be a bandits slave etc etc.

If the NPC is clothed but wearing a device then it will be assumed that they are not a slave but either chose to put it on or accidentally put it on. Again, this can be further refined based upon location, faction etc E.g. a Jarl wearing a devious device will be assumed to be a self bondage lover while a bandit wearing a device might be experiencing some kind of punishment from fellow bandits.

This is the only way I could think of allowing this mod to integrate with other mods such as Devious Devices for the Masses where anyone could end up wearing a device or Slave Girls by hydragorgon.

That's the route I'm going down anyway :) and it should add another nice layer of immersion into the game and also flesh out NPCs placed by other mods.

Question, does the Sexlab+DD version only add comments and events for DD specific events or does it also check for standard Sexlab stuff, e.g an animation starting? I read stuff mentioning rape comments and that sounds pretty interesting, but if it requires DD then I'm kinda screwed.

Even if it's the case I'm not expecting or asking for a Sexlab version without the DD requirement, just curious.

At least you got it all working :)

****Future Update****

I've been having a quick look at how best to handle NPCs wearing devices devices and integrating some kind of dialogue pool for them. I've made a start on it so that any NPC that is wearing some kind of devious device will not say any of the current dialogue (apart from guards as I can't influence them due to quest limitations.)

This means I can now add specific dialogue for NPCs who are wearing devices. There will be certain assumptions that will have to be made about the person wearing devious devices so that they will say suitable lines but I think they break down into 2 separate types

1. Wearing devious device AND naked

2. Wearing devious device AND NOT naked

It will be assumed that if the NPC is naked and wearing a device that they are a slave of some sort (either the players or bandit etc) and they will have suitable lines as if they were a slave. This will be further refined depending on location and whether they are a companion. E.g. a naked NPC who is a companion and wearing a device will be assumed to be the players slave. A naked NPC wearing a device in a bandit hold location will be assumed to be a bandits slave etc etc.

If the NPC is clothed but wearing a device then it will be assumed that they are not a slave but either chose to put it on or accidentally put it on. Again, this can be further refined based upon location, faction etc E.g. a Jarl wearing a devious device will be assumed to be a self bondage lover while a bandit wearing a device might be experiencing some kind of punishment from fellow bandits.

This is the only way I could think of allowing this mod to integrate with other mods such as Devious Devices for the Masses where anyone could end up wearing a device or Slave Girls by hydragorgon.

That's the route I'm going down anyway :) and it should add another nice layer of immersion into the game and also flesh out NPCs placed by other mods.

Given the sexlab mods that exist (e.g cursed loot and sanguine's debaucher), the other really common situation involving followers that are naked and deviced is *both* player and follower being enslaved/humiliated. They'd be fellow slaves rather than the follower being subservient to the player. In that case, a different set of dialogue might be appropriate, along the lines of "oh no, we're both fucked now!" or some such.

Of course, accounting for that also adds work and complexity, requiring extra writing plus additional conditions or mcm toggles. Don't know how you'd feel about that, and I don't know which situation is more common among players here. I very sure the fellow slaves in trouble with the world scenario is pretty common though.

Question, does the Sexlab+DD version only add comments and events for DD specific events or does it also check for standard Sexlab stuff, e.g an animation starting? I read stuff mentioning rape comments and that sounds pretty interesting, but if it requires DD then I'm kinda screwed.

Even if it's the case I'm not expecting or asking for a Sexlab version without the DD requirement, just curious.

The devious devices version does indeed detect Sexlab scenes and slots in appropriate mid scene comments but you then need devious devices installed for it to work :(

Given the sexlab mods that exist (e.g cursed loot and sanguine's debaucher), the other really common situation involving followers that are naked and deviced is *both* player and follower being enslaved/humiliated. They'd be fellow slaves rather than the follower being subservient to the player. In that case, a different set of dialogue might be appropriate, along the lines of "oh no, we're both fucked now!" or some such.

Of course, accounting for that also adds work and complexity, requiring extra writing plus additional conditions or mcm toggles. Don't know how you'd feel about that, and I don't know which situation is more common among players here. I very sure the fellow slaves in trouble with the world scenario is pretty common though.

It is possible to do that. In fact there are already follower comments for when they are both naked so those types of comments will definitely be in at some point, it just takes some time to build up the pool of comments and try to cover most situations.

The devious devices version does indeed detect Sexlab scenes and slots in appropriate mid scene comments but you then need devious devices installed for it to work :(

Ah rip, a version with the SL functionality and no DD hard req would be cool but I'm sure it's already troublesome enough mantaining 2 different builds. Thanks tho

I've been enjoying version 2.05 of this mod for some time now, and have just installed 2.10.  Would it be possible to add a minimum and maximum timer for follower comments like you already have for player comments, or to make the same timers apply to both?  It just seems like my follower is talking a bit too much :P

I've been enjoying version 2.05 of this mod for some time now, and have just installed 2.10.  Would it be possible to add a minimum and maximum timer for follower comments like you already have for player comments, or to make the same timers apply to both?  It just seems like my follower is talking a bit too much :P

I shall add that as soon as I can...in fact really there needs to be timers for all comment types.

Have deviced NPCs trying to talk the PC into wearing devices or exposing themselves. That would be - you know - pleasing.

That might very well happen, especially with the 2 new comment sections I've added.

***UPDATE TIME***

I've added 2 new comment types to the mod. These are aimed specifically at fleshing out the Devious Device part of Skyrim and is designed to work with other mods such as Devious Devices for the Masses and Slave Girls by Hydragorgon. It will also work fine by itself, but the chances for comments to happen will be a lot less.

It is also designed to address the problems with your player character having a slave who speaks inappropriate lines.

In this new version anyone wearing a Devious Device will not speak any of the lines from this mod. Instead they will be classified into one of the new sections detailed below. 

NPCs (including followers) who are naked AND wearing a devious device

These NPCs are deemed as slaves. They will not speak any other lines from this mod. Instead they will choose lines from this section depending on their current circumstances. So, for example a naked follower wearing a collar will address you as "Mistress" and make some suitable comments. While a non follower naked and wearing a yoke in a bandit camp will make comments about them being a terrible adventurer and contemplating their fate as a bandit's slave.

NPCs (including followers) who are NOT naked AND wearing a devious device

These NPCs are not deemed slaves but that they are wearing a device either because they want to or through some misfortune. As an example, a female bandit wearing a collar might be being punished by other bandits for doing something wrong (or maybe just for their entertainment).

If anyone has any suggestions for comments, especially from a player's slave point of view, then please let me know :)

When I am walking around my character makes a comment about snow or rain something along those lines. But they disapear quickly. There is another thing this one is more like a bug. But when entering an inn the chat thing fights with itself and tries to put in more than one txt.

When I am walking around my character makes a comment about snow or rain something along those lines. But they disapear quickly. There is another thing this one is more like a bug. But when entering an inn the chat thing fights with itself and tries to put in more than one txt.

Yeah, it is a known bug that sometimes the dialogue text disappears too quickly. I am working on a fix :)

The text fighting can sometimes happen if you have both player dialogue options enabled (4th wall AND non 4th wall).

Player comments fade out like 1-4 sec? and when my PC is running it fade out at 0.5sec. Is this a bug?

Yep, bit of a bug...working on it though :)

Too bad there's no sound..

Guards mock the player character one second, the next second they say something nice. In that sense it doesn't work well with guards.

That's a good point, but the only way to solve that would be to disable the vanilla comments (or at least add the option). That can be done, but then I really would be altering the core systems of Skyrim which could cause issues with other mods.

any progress on the "try to stop people from raping me in inns" suggestion yet? :)

I will do something about this :)

Too bad there's no sound..

Guards mock the player character one second, the next second they say something nice. In that sense it doesn't work well with guards.

That's a good point, but the only way to solve that would be to disable the vanilla comments (or at least add the option). That can be done, but then I really would be altering the core systems of Skyrim which could cause issues with other mods.

any progress on the "try to stop people from raping me in inns" suggestion yet? :)

I will do something about this :)

you're the bestest!

Thanks for you suggestions. It is difficult to increase the chances of 1 particular type of comment as they all get bundled together and chosen at random, but it might be possible so I'll have a look.

The guard strip search is quite simplistic, I will add a few more paths through it and some extra outcomes based on any illegal items :)

The only issue with allowing the character to respond to comments is that it would be very intrusive having the Dialogue Selection box pop up every time someone made a comment, it's a good idea but I don't think it would interrupt the game too much.

****QUICK UPDATE****

I've removed the auto rape scene in Inns as it was kinda silly and immersion breaking...don't worry too much though as it will return in a similar form to the Guard Strip Search scene.

The Guard Strip Search scene has also been upgraded. There are now a few routes through the scene. The guards may also actually do their job and detect stolen items / skooma in your inventory or any crime bounty that you have.

Skooma will result in some jail time, while if you can pay your bounty this will be taken from you and you'll be sent on your way. If you can't pay, then it's jail time!

There is also a chance the guard will be too lazy and just let you go.

You removed the auto rape scenes in inns?  Shoot, I thought that was totally immersive and in the spirit of the mod if the PC was wearing DD restraints.  Sure it was a surprise when it first happened, but here she was, wearing a leather posture collar and leg restraints, walking into an inn filled with horny Nord sexists ...

Hi. First, thank you for a fun and very cheeky mod that i love so much. 

I dont use any DD mods so i was wondering if there could be also updates or ideas used for those that dont.

For example the strip search. Maybe Guards at the city gates would sometimes take an approaching player aside and conduct a search, maybe for some excuse like ' There have been a few reported thieves from the guild in the area so we are checking for stolen goods' or ' Skooma dealers have been trying to smuggle skooma into the city. We need to search for this'. Then 1 or 2 guards could search ( even lead into a threesome ) with  the player. hehe. 

Be funny if some guards had guard dogs and the dogs did a sniff search :)

Also maybe Inn keepers could actually approach and hire the player as a prostitute/whore for the inn? ( incorporating Prostitute mods) etc.