You removed the auto rape scenes in inns?  Shoot, I thought that was totally immersive and in the spirit of the mod if the PC was wearing DD restraints.  Sure it was a surprise when it first happened, but here she was, wearing a leather posture collar and leg restraints, walking into an inn filled with horny Nord sexists ...

The only reason I removed them was because it was kind of strange that a warrior woman could be overpowered when in full armour and armed with various pointy objects. However, you make a good point....if you're wearing some restraints then maybe it should happen. I do know that Deviously Cursed Loot handles this kind of thing as well so I'm some what reluctant to do something that has already been done.

However, it will return, just it won't be instant rape....there will be some sort of event that happens with some choices.

For responding to comments, would it be possible to have a small group of select comments, that have responses, but only come up every once in a while? Like if you didn't use wait, they would only come up once every 2 or three days?

That is possible. I shall have a think about it...

Hi. First, thank you for a fun and very cheeky mod that i love so much. 

I dont use any DD mods so i was wondering if there could be also updates or ideas used for those that dont.

For example the strip search. Maybe Guards at the city gates would sometimes take an approaching player aside and conduct a search, maybe for some excuse like ' There have been a few reported thieves from the guild in the area so we are checking for stolen goods' or ' Skooma dealers have been trying to smuggle skooma into the city. We need to search for this'. Then 1 or 2 guards could search ( even lead into a threesome ) with  the player. hehe. 

Be funny if some guards had guard dogs and the dogs did a sniff search :)

Also maybe Inn keepers could actually approach and hire the player as a prostitute/whore for the inn? ( incorporating Prostitute mods) etc. 

I'm not really looking to support the non-devious device version. It creates huge amounts of work and I can't see a way of producing a soft requirement for Devious Devices as a lot of what I do in this mod is governed by dialogue conditions based upon keywords etc.

You removed the auto rape scenes in inns?  Shoot, I thought that was totally immersive and in the spirit of the mod if the PC was wearing DD restraints.  Sure it was a surprise when it first happened, but here she was, wearing a leather posture collar and leg restraints, walking into an inn filled with horny Nord sexists ...

The only reason I removed them was because it was kind of strange that a warrior woman could be overpowered when in full armour and armed with various pointy objects. However, you make a good point....if you're wearing some restraints then maybe it should happen. I do know that Deviously Cursed Loot handles this kind of thing as well so I'm some what reluctant to do something that has already been done.

However, it will return, just it won't be instant rape....there will be some sort of event that happens with some choices.

My current character is a mage with no armor whatsoever, just enchanted mage robes, so in that case it wasn't strange at all that she was overpowered.  But I see your point about warrior women. 

Deviously Cursed Loot, although it's a great mod, became just too big for me (we used to call it creeping featureitis or feeping creatureitis) and I dropped it.

But it's good to hear that it will be back in some form.  BTW, is the rape when being clumsy and knocking things over part of this mod, and if so, is it still there?

Thanks for your reply.

My current character is a mage with no armor whatsoever, just enchanted mage robes, so in that case it wasn't strange at all that she was overpowered.  But I see your point about warrior women. 

Deviously Cursed Loot, although it's a great mod, became just too big for me (we used to call it creeping featureitis or feeping creatureitis) and I dropped it.

But it's good to hear that it will be back in some form.  BTW, is the rape when being clumsy and knocking things over part of this mod, and if so, is it still there?

Thanks for your reply.

The possibility of getting raped in Inns is now back in (ver DD 2.17). It will only happen if you are naked and/or wearing certain devious devices, which should be more realistic (as far as realism goes in Skyrim :) )

I believe rape for being clumsy is still there :)

In order to increase certain comments, you could just create duplicate (or functionally similar) comments and add those to the pool as well. I don't know how many people are looking for that to happen, so might not be worth the time investment.

In order to increase certain comments, you could just create duplicate (or functionally similar) comments and add those to the pool as well. I don't know how many people are looking for that to happen, so might not be worth the time investment.

I think it would be worth!

How I can add comments to the ''pool''?

Which is the best version of this mod? the ''DD'' version? 

I think it would be worth!

How I can add comments to the ''pool''?

Which is the best version of this mod? the ''DD'' version?

it would have to be MixedUpJim that added them.

Hi! I have some questions.

1. What is the hardcore version? Because I want that.   :P

2. Does this affect in any way the vanilla comments of the game?

3. We can create our own comments and add them to this mod?

Thanks. 

I suppose the hard core version would be the Devious Devices version (DD v2.17) as this one has the most comments in it plus some of those comments come with certain events that can happen (both helpful and unhelpful and can be turned on and off through the MCM)

It doesn't effect vanilla comments, they are still there, but because there are now so many comments available from this mod the vanilla comments will happen less often.

You can add your own comments as long as you don't mind setting up the creation kit and getting your hands dirty (it is quite easy actually)

Doing that is a bit of a clumsy way of doing it as it can lead to repeated comments. It would work, but I personally wouldn't want to do it that way.

I honestly feel that the creator could make a lot of quest mods based off this mod alone.

Always open to suggestions :)

it would have to be MixedUpJim that added them.

I'm quite happy for people to adapt this mod for their own purpose. I think someone was looking at making it male centered rather than female centered.

I'm also very happy when people send through ideas for comments, I always try to add them :)

****QUICK UPDATE****

I've now started adding specific comments to named characters within Skyrim. At the moment these will be limited to rape comments (starting comment, in progress comments, ending comment), but I imagine I will start to add them to all categories as I go. Your own character will also react to named NPCs (including followers) and will make lore friendly comments and call them by their name.

The dialogue is based off the NPCs existing comments, but obviously twisted for sexual encounters. They won't always say these lines as there are also generic comments in the pool, but they should crop up now and again!

These are the characters with comments so far with an example of the type of comments they'll make.

Farkas

"I'll try not to split you in half, whore!"

"Kodlak was right, you're just a slut!"

Aela

"I heard you might be more of a whore than I thought!"

"Struggle if you want, whelp! It only makes it more fun me!"

Njada

"Seems I've worked out why Skjor let you in!"

"I'm going to break you!"

Belrand

"If a man can't fuck any woman he sees, then he isn't truly a Nord!"

"I love playing "hide the wumpus" with you!"

Lydia

"Forgive me, my Thane...but this is for your own good!"

Cicero

"Sweet Mother, Cicero is lonely no longer!"

"He he he, such fun!"

"Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab!"

Interesting to see specific comments added. Once i install an update another one pops up, haha.

Regarding the Guard strip quest, is it supposed to only trigger each time i click it on the settings menu? They only approach me themselves when i click on it, and if i want the event to happen again at a later time, i have to manually initiate the event again from the settings menu, which takes away the immersion of the event happen out of the blue when i least expect it.

Another update? Wow. You are a manimal, MixedupJim.

Just the way things go...I either have lots of time to do updates or none for weeks :)

Interesting to see specific comments added. Once i install an update another one pops up, haha.

Regarding the Guard strip quest, is it supposed to only trigger each time i click it on the settings menu? They only approach me themselves when i click on it, and if i want the event to happen again at a later time, i have to manually initiate the event again from the settings menu, which takes away the immersion of the event happen out of the blue when i least expect it.

The guard strip quest will trigger on its own at random when it is night and a guard greets you. The option in the MCM is just there for those that want to trigger it straight away to see what happens.

I'm not sure what the chance of it happening is, but it is fairly low so that it doesn't become annoying.

I really must do some more scenarios of guards abusing their power...actually I really need to write some guard specific dialogue for rape scenes....

Hi, just updated from 2.16 to 2.20, the inn rape scene is gone. In 2.16, the comments are still there but no rape scene starts(as intentioned I know). In 2.20 the comments are gone. I tried standing naked in front of NPCs at a few inns for 5 minutes, they just repeat the vanilla comments. The other comments that are not in DD section work fine, though. Could you give me some advice on how to fix this? Thanks.

Hi, just updated from 2.16 to 2.20, the inn rape scene is gone. In 2.16, the comments are still there but no rape scene starts(as intentioned I know). In 2.20 the comments are gone. I tried standing naked in front of NPCs at a few inns for 5 minutes, they just repeat the vanilla comments. The other comments that are not in DD section work fine, though. Could you give me some advice on how to fix this? Thanks.

That is strange....try the new 2.22 I have altered some of the criteria for the Inn comments.

****QUICK UPDATE****

Added some new rape comments for Belethor.

Added bandit specific rape comments

Added guard specific rape comments (should work well with Prison Overhaul)

A few other dialogue tweaks here and there.

any plan for consensual and aroused player comments?

maybe on a separated plugin?

many thanks for this great mod!.

There are some arousal based player comments in the DD version. It is something I shall revisit at some point.

***QUICK UPDATE***

Added some race specific rape comments

Added MCM option to turn off Skimpy Armour comments. This is still a work in progress...I think I've tagged most of them, but there may still be a few that get through the filter. Please let me know if I've missed any.

The Mod is a pleasant addition. Unfortunately it seems to interfere with NPC behaviour in some cases. F.e. during the accession ceremony to the Companions it hindered Kodlak to finish his congratulatory speech. Once I deactivated the mod, all was fine again. Alas, I cannot provide a save or log due to careless saving.

Hey Jim,

Just letting you know, you are either missing conditions or have them targeting the wrong actor on some of the high elf specific comments. (My case: A high elf male referred to my Breton female as being a high elf female in about two or three different comments. I haven't seen these comments come from any non-high elf npcs, so I believe the it is the latter case where the condition is checking the wrong actor.)

Cheers

Never had anything happen from bumping into npcs or knocking over stuff, should something happen straight away like a dialog?

Never had anything happen from bumping into NPCs other than comments about my PC being a clumsy slut and the like.  If I've knocked enough stuff over in an Inn she sometimes gets comments about teaching her a lesson and then she gets raped.  However, I don't have the most current version installed yet, so the behavior might have changed.

Never had anything happen from bumping into npcs or knocking over stuff, should something happen straight away like a dialog?

You should get some kind of dialogue. Which version are you using?

Try bumping into some one in an Inn...that area has more bump comments than anywhere else.

You might also want to check that bump comments are on or try turning them off then back on again to ensure the quest line is started correctly.

The Mod is a pleasant addition. Unfortunately it seems to interfere with NPC behaviour in some cases. F.e. during the accession ceremony to the Companions it hindered Kodlak to finish his congratulatory speech. Once I deactivated the mod, all was fine again. Alas, I cannot provide a save or log due to careless saving.

Oooh...that a shame. I shall check that out, I suspect I forgot to put a check to see if the player was in a scene :)

Hey Jim,

Just letting you know, you are either missing conditions or have them targeting the wrong actor on some of the high elf specific comments. (My case: A high elf male referred to my Breton female as being a high elf female in about two or three different comments. I haven't seen these comments come from any non-high elf npcs, so I believe the it is the latter case where the condition is checking the wrong actor.)

Cheers

That's for letting me know. I'll check that out, more than likely I have set the wrong checks  :@

Never had anything happen from bumping into NPCs other than comments about my PC being a clumsy slut and the like.  If I've knocked enough stuff over in an Inn she sometimes gets comments about teaching her a lesson and then she gets raped.  However, I don't have the most current version installed yet, so the behavior might have changed.

I don't think I put any specific events in for bumping in to people, only comments :)

****QUICK UPDATE****

Fixed the race specific comments so they now detect the race correctly :)

Added comments for Hostlers (Horse sellers)

You should get some kind of dialogue. Which version are you using?

Try bumping into some one in an Inn...that area has more bump comments than anywhere else.

You might also want to check that bump comments are on or try turning them off then back on again to ensure the quest line is started correctly.

Oooh...that a shame. I shall check that out, I suspect I forgot to put a check to see if the player was in a scene :)

Hey Jim,

Cheers

That's for letting me know. I'll check that out, more than likely I have set the wrong checks  :@

I don't think I put any specific events in for bumping in to people, only comments :)

****QUICK UPDATE****

Fixed the race specific comments so they now detect the race correctly :)

Added comments for Hostlers (Horse sellers)

How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

Ah yes, it seems too much to tag them for now. So, I want to ask which checkbox I should tick to tell the armor is skimpy or not in your mod? Also, is there any event beside guard strip event?