View File

Sexist/Derogatory Guards & NPCs

Which Version Do I Need?

There are 2 files available. You only need to install 1 of them.

The best one to install is SexistGuards v2.63 or higher as this one now has a soft dependency for Devious Devices

SexistGuards vX.X.zip - This is the new version with the soft dependency for Devious Devices. Use this one!

SexistGuardsDD vX.X.zip - legacy version. Do not use. It will not be updated. :)

----------

Mod Overview

Skyrim is no place for a female adventurer....women should be at home or servicing men at the local inn; so if you fancy making life a bit more humiliating for your female character then this mod might just be for you!

Whenever you encounter an NPC guard they may make some kind of sexist or derogatory remark to you..
Knock an object over and any nearby NPCs will tell you exactly what they think of you!
When fighting bandits, they'll make sure you know exactly what they're going to do with you if you lose!

Ideas for comments etc always welcome :)

I will be trying to keep the comments as realistic/lore friendly as possible (there won't be anything like I'd Bash Her Back Door In Oooosh!). If you think a comment does not fit in with Skyrim then do let me know.

Going forward I shall be trying to stick with the following rules of how aggressive people will be (and I must stop putting whore, slut or bitch at the end of every comment :) )...

Player/NPC Traits

In an effort to try and make this mod a little bit more immersive I have now started work on adding selectable traits. Initially these will only effect your characters personality, but eventually NPCs will also get personalities.

Currently you can select the following traits (more to follow)...

Orgasmic - They will see the sexy side of almost any situation and will enjoy sex no matter what!
Defiant - How likely your character is to put up a fight or answer back, maybe even to you!
Submissive - How likely your character will submit to someone else. If you have 4th wall breaking player comments active then they will be submissive to you and may refer to you as mistress/master.
Dominant - How likely your character is to be dominant. Becareful! If you have 4th wall breaking player comments active then they may be dominant to you too!
Timid - How timid or cautious your character is. They will often complain about being made to put their life in danger.
Story - Let your character's mind wander...

Each trait can be set to a strength of 0% - 100% which should allow you to "build" you own personality. They way it works is every line of dialogue has a trait assigned to it that must pass a random check. If you choose 100% then it will always pass the check, 0% will always fail the check. Some lines of dialogue need to pass more than one trait check, other might only need you to pass one type of trait check. There are also general dialogue to fill in any gaps.

If you pass the required trait check then your character will speak the line, if not then another line will be chosen.

This should allow complex personalities so even if your character is a rock hard warrior you could still add a chance that they might, just might, let slip that they are actually enjoying the Draugr pounding away at them! :)

The other thing is that these new comments will work for both Female AND Male characters...eventually. At the moment I am concentrating on the female side but I have already setup the system to handle male characters as well.

Comment Categories

Male NPCs
Will make derogatory remarks putting a woman firmly in her place. Will usually refrain from using swear or crude words, but they will still get their point across that women are 2nd class in Skyrim and simply objects of desire.

Female NPCs
They know their place and will give "helpful" comments to the female characters on how to be a good lady and avoid trouble.

Beggars/Drunks
Not much better than a bandit. They'll make just as rude or crude comment, just with a slight slur or burp.

Male Guards
The epitome of the sexist male. Will often use suggestive comments as well as speak their mind at will. They will show some restraint though and will never be as crude as bandits, after all they are the face of civilised law and order (whilst believing they are above it).

Female Guards
No where near as bad as the men, although they still look down on other women. Will give warnings and steer female characters in the right direction.

Bandits
The gutter of society with a mouth to match. They'll let rip with whatever they want to say, and it won't be nice...ever!

Places: Inns
Not a place for a woman, unless she is a whore looking for work.

Places: Blacksmith
Women should be at home cooking, not trying to work out which end of the sword is the pointy bit!

Followers
Women should be careful who they choose to go adventuring with! Your followers will make comments depending on the environment and what you are wearing (or lack of) etc.

Devious Devices
If you have devious devices - integration installed then this mod will automatically pick up if you are wearing any items and give suitable dialogue!

Player Comments

The comments come in two different flavours - 4th Wall Breaking or Standard.

The 4th Wall, for those who might never have heard of it, is where an actor is aware of the audience. This often takes the form of the actor talking to the audience (See DeadPool movie :) ).

In this particular case the 4th Wall comments allow your character to know that you are controlling them and they will talk directly to you. Here's an example of the difference between to two comment types...

Standard Comment
"I'm freezing, I'd better find some clothes to put on"

4th Wall Breaking
"You do realise that I'm freezing here? Please let me put some clothes on."

Which one you want to use is up to you, or use both! :)

Installation

SexistGuards zip file - This contains all the basic comments that can be made by NPCs. It has no dependencies apart from Fuz  & SexLab (see below). There is an MCM menu that allows you to configure which dialogue sets are used.

Turning Dialogue On & Off
All dialogue sections can be individually switched on or off in the MCM.

Dependancies

SexLab and dependencies
Fuz Ro D'oh or you won't see the comments :)
Soft dependency support for Devious Devices and Zaz Animation Pack

Known Issues

If you have subtitles switched on then this could cause issues with comments getting stuck on the screen. They do clear eventually, often by another dialogue being displayed or a change of location/cell.

Using a free cam (e.g. during sex scenes) will stop dialogue from appearing. There is no fix for this.

Moving quickly may cause comments to disappear quickly. There is no fix for this at the moment. Slow down! :)

This mod shouldn't conflict with much else. It simply adds more dialogue to the available comment pool.
If you don't get any comments then just be patient. they will come round eventually but they are competing with all the other things NPCs can say.

Example Guard Phrases

"I wouldn't mind dragging you off to the dungeons for a bit..."
"Break the law and your body is mine..."
"Move along, woman..."
"Cause any problems and I'll deal with you...personally!"
"I'd feel a lot warmer if I was between those legs of yours..."

Example Bandit Phrases

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson, whore..."
"Do you really think a whore like you could defeat me?"
"You're going to be my little play thing once this is over..."
"Watcha gonna do, whore?"

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/05/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Good to see you again, Jim. This looks great! Please make any dependencies soft, if possible. :)

If I do one for devious Devices I think it would be better as a separate mod. That way it will keep the lists I'm working with some what smaller and allow people to choose to only have devious device comments if they so wish :)

This is certainly a nice idea for a mod! Even if this mod will only let NPC's make remarks, I think this mod could be a nice addition to my devious version of Skyrim. I do hope the lines will not become to repetitive and that it will be possible through MCM to use only parts of the mod.

You mentioned strip searches, will this include female NPC's who might get a strip search? Because if the player is not the only character getting that treatment, the experience might be that Skyrim indeed is just that lady unfriendly.

An idea I have pitched before:

Whenever you collect a bounty in a hold, the guards will not be pleased. After all, a girl just did their job and everyone knows about it making the guards look bad. That means she certainly needs to be put in her place with a decent spanking.

This is certainly a nice idea for a mod! Even if this mod will only let NPC's make remarks, I think this mod could be a nice addition to my devious version of Skyrim. I do hope the lines will not become to repetitive and that it will be possible through MCM to use only parts of the mod.

You mentioned strip searches, will this include female NPC's who might get a strip search? Because if the player is not the only character getting that treatment, the experience might be that Skyrim indeed is just that lady unfriendly.

An idea I have pitched before:

Whenever you collect a bounty in a hold, the guards will not be pleased. After all, a girl just did their job and everyone knows about it making the guards look bad. That means she certainly needs to be put in her place with a decent spanking.

I'm hoping that there will be enough lines so that they will very rarely get repeated, at least that's the idea. There are already quite a lot lines, and that will grow even more once I've added armour, weapon and faction specific comments. Probably the most likely to repeat are the bandit comments, but I shall just have to keep adding to it.

Anything other than comments is some way off....I just mentioned it as a possibility if people wanted the mod to go further.

I like the idea of guards disliking you for taking bounties...there must be a quest that relates to that that I could possibly tie into, although again it would only be comments at the moment :)

Nice idea, but how does it differ to sexlab fame framework? (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2455-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/) Is there a potential larger scope than the framework?

This mod only adds NPC comments, it doesn't do anything more than that. NPCs (mainly guards) will just make remarks about the player as if Skyrim was a male dominated society that views women as objects of desire and not much else (think similar to 1960 America as depicted in Mad Men).

I really wanted something extremely light weight that would just add a bit more "spice" to skyrim - especially to guard dialogue which really becomes very repetitive.

I also thought bandits were far too polite :)

that's a really good idea.  I hope there's going to be another that makes friendly npcs compliment the character's appearance (eg "wow, she's beautiful")  

Guest Electriq

Really nice idea, I like the concept, it can definitely complement some mods and create an even more clearer picture how Skyrim is

Might be a silly question, but is the mod voiced? Or does it rely on "Fus Ro D-oh"?

Very cool jim love the idea and the strip search idea is awesome, if they strip you and find devious devices they can impose a fine or an option to let it slide if you have sex with them etc etc

that's a really good idea.  I hope there's going to be another that makes friendly npcs compliment the character's appearance (eg "wow, she's beautiful")  

That shouldn't be too difficult at all, although outside the scope of this mod.

I wonder if this will clash with Guard Dialogue Overhaul? Well I suppose I can just check and find out :) I like the idea of this mod, thank you :)

-C

Shouldn't do as the comments are just added to the pool via a separate quest and so should play nicely with everything. It doesn't overwrite comments, so you'll still hear about the arrow to their knee etc.

Really nice idea, I like the concept, it can definitely complement some mods and create an even more clearer picture how Skyrim is

Might be a silly question, but is the mod voiced? Or does it rely on "Fus Ro D-oh"?

Unfortunately it is not voiced so it does rely on fuz ro d'oh....I better add that to the dependency list :)

Very cool jim love the idea and the strip search idea is awesome, if they strip you and find devious devices they can impose a fine or an option to let it slide if you have sex with them etc etc

Well, I often have more ideas than time.... ;)

Well, I often have more ideas than time.... ;)

Hey jim how did you learn how to script? Like if someone wanted to learn?

When fighting bandits, they'll make sure you know exactly what they're going to do with you if you lose!

Ha-ha-ha! This really made khajiit laugh under the table :D. It would be really very funny to hear from the bandits such things. Such kind of threats will strongly increase the feeling of pleasure, which my female character will feel from cutting the heads of this bandits, or maybe sometime she will even be able to cut not only their heads after hearing what they want to do with her :D

Hey jim how did you learn how to script? Like if someone wanted to learn?

For Skyrim it was a real battle...mainly because of the Creation Kit being far from intuitive. Once you know how everything slots together then it starts to make sense :)

Best thing I found was think of something simple to create such as a very basic quest or perhaps to just add some dialogue, then just dive in! You'll get stuck, a lot, but there are some great people on these forums who will only be too happy to help out.

A lot of stuff can be created in the creation kit with no scripting at all (such as this dialogue mod). Others require a bit of both. This page was also a lot of help...

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Script_Objects

Not only because it gives you all the scripting commands, but also shows how items in Skyrim are categorised and which groups they belong to and therefore which scripting commands certain items have available to them.

Remember, everyone started knowing nothing about scripting or modding in general, so don't get put off just because you don't know how to do something.

Just like the Wet Function Redux this is the kind of mod I never knew I needed.

Thanks a lot Jim!

Wet Function Redux is absolutely awesome, isn't it. It has re-invigorated my desire to continue playing Skyrim (i've have yet to actually complete it - too many distractions!)

Or when you're searched, if the guard detects any devices in your inventory he could be like, "I bet this would look great on a slut like you", and then equips the device on you.

Excellent idea! and I tried it out....

Tried it out on a new game without any mods installed but this. So far i only encountered comments from bandits. And even these were only shown half a second. Not enough time to read. Yeah, general subtitles are on....

Anything more i have to do for being able to reading these comments?

Remember, everyone started knowing nothing about scripting or modding in general, so don't get put off just because you don't know how to do something.

Just like the Wet Function Redux this is the kind of mod I never knew I needed.

Thanks a lot Jim!

Wet Function Redux is absolutely awesome, isn't it. It has re-invigorated my desire to continue playing Skyrim (i've have yet to actually complete it - too many distractions!)

That makes two of us hahaha x)

The bandit ones work, so does the running into object comments by nearby NPC, however guards doesn't seems to be saying anything besides vanilla dialog :-/

Also running into someone would be prime for some new dialog :P

Nice idea, but how does it differ to sexlab fame framework? (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2455-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/) Is there a potential larger scope than the framework?

This mod only adds NPC comments, it doesn't do anything more than that. NPCs (mainly guards) will just make remarks about the player as if Skyrim was a male dominated society that views women as objects of desire and not much else (think similar to 1960 America as depicted in Mad Men).

I really wanted something extremely light weight that would just add a bit more "spice" to skyrim - especially to guard dialogue which really becomes very repetitive.

I also thought bandits were far too polite :)

Ok cool, kinda ties in nicely with DCLs mysogny mechanic + dialogues as well.

Strip search eh? That would be a perfect addition to what the guards do when you are confronted and pay off a bounty, they tell you that they will confiscate any stolen items you have on you at the time in vanilla but it would be much more fun if they made you strip for the search.

Of course you would want to make sure that doing that wouldn't interfere with Prison Overhaul but it could add more humiliation for being a miscreant than the current black-out and appear near the hold jail that happens now.

You should have nude comments! =D People make more sexist comments when you are nude, or maybe they hit on you more. Could always add 'men/people ask for sex when you are nude' functionality like Cursed Loot, be nice if a smaller mod did that too. Just ideas.

Edit: Even the bandits could have more quotes from when you're naked. "Hurry up and give up, you obviously want to get fucked, naked whore!" Or something, but shorter. I love what you have so far. <3