Just updated to DD 2.01, I'm having most of the problems that others are having:

• NPCs like Hulda using guard comments and triggering guard quest.
  • The victim dialogues are not working, only the rapist's orgasm and end dialogues are showing for me.
  • Standard player comments seem to work a lot better in this version for me, working indoors and sometimes even outdoors without disappearing.

I can confirm that my victim dialogue has also stopped working. I know it used to work so I've obviously broken something further down the line.

I'd like to report that even through all my various 2.00 non SE non DD characters so far, when using Defeat most of the time or in instances of dialogue triggered rape like Solutions or Radiant Prostitution, the Rape Dialogue option I ticked is effectively not functioning. I have no idea when it's supposed to work as it's never happened for me.

For the issue of the marker, is it possible for the marker of the player voice (and the other npc voices as well I guess since I seem to find those lines dropping off instantly sometimes) to affect a much wider area? My understanding is that your dialogue line affects a certain radius, and that when the lines instantly disappear it's because the player was already on the edge of the zone and just exited it whether due to sprinting or due to position. It's just a pure guess based on your posts though Jim, no idea if it's how it is.

When I have player comments enabled most of the time they disappear to fast for me to read them, is there a way to have them stick around for longer periods of time?

I saw that too, although it seems to be intermittent.  They were ok when my PC was in CC's alternate start oblivion maze, then started to glitch out when I got to the Nightgate Inn, then started working again when I got to Whiterun.

They seem to have the most trouble outside. Inside (especially in inns, I've noticed), they usually work fine.

I just noticed that too.  They were working fine in the Bannered Mare and elsewhere in Whiterun, but as soon as I went outside the city gates they started glitching again.

They seem to have the most trouble outside. Inside (especially in inns, I've noticed), they usually work fine.

I just noticed that too.  They were working fine in the Bannered Mare and elsewhere in Whiterun, but as soon as I went outside the city gates they started glitching again.

In my experience it seems that location does not effect what is happening but when I am moving they will disappear quickly and when I am stopped they will stick around longer.

In my experience it seems that location does not effect what is happening but when I am moving they will disappear quickly and when I am stopped they will stick around longer.

You may very well be correct.  I was running along south of Riverwood, a comment popped up, I quickly stopped, and the comment stayed on the screen.  All the other times when the comments disappeared too quickly I was running.

This seems to be the case, and it's entirely consistent for me as well. 

Outside the player text without the 4th wall disappear way too quickly, while in interiors it seems to work just fine. 

I deal with it by pretending that my character bites her tongue every time she tries to talk. 

I only upgraded this mod to the latest version when I started a new play-through last week, and I want to thank MixedUpJim for the player comments.  I think they add a lot and are quite enjoyable.  I did turn off the 4th wall, though, I think the comments come out better as the PC's unspoken thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

Having some trouble getting it to work with special edition. Is fuz ro d-oh still required? I can't find a SE version for it.

The mod itself will work with Skyrim SE but it also needs fuz as well, which as far as I know doesn't have a SE version yet.

follower dialog did not start after new update 

Hmm...don't think I changed anything in that area. Will take a look.

I'm assuming that you are using the DD version?

follower dialog did not start after new update 

Hmm...don't think I changed anything in that area. Will take a look.

I'm assuming that you are using the DD version?

Yes,I am using the dd version. My follower keep saying npc comments the follower comments pool seem like vanish.

And I turn off and turn on follower sexist dialog again upper left doesn't have message appear.

Hey! I've started using your mod again after reinstalling Skyrim and I have to say that it's a lot of fun! The 4th wall player comments are really fun and they seem really dynamic. The only problems I've ran into is that the rape comments don't seem to appear or are not being triggered, I have all of the requirements and yet when the Defeat rape begins my character doesn't say anything. Is there a chance that the standard version of the mod (I'm not using the DD one), may have the same issue that was fixed in the DD version 2.05?

Hey! I've started using your mod again after reinstalling Skyrim and I have to say that it's a lot of fun! The 4th wall player comments are really fun and they seem really dynamic. The only problems I've ran into is that the rape comments don't seem to appear or are not being triggered, I have all of the requirements and yet when the Defeat rape begins my character doesn't say anything. Is there a chance that the standard version of the mod (I'm not using the DD one), may have the same issue that was fixed in the DD version 2.05?

I confirm, the rape comments don't work on the standard version, for me as well.

How about making the rapists in the inn only attack you when you have no weapons equipped? The check would be simple and it would stop the unbelivable situations from happening - when a dragon-slayer girl in full deadric armor with a badass two handed sword gets raped by some drunkard in an inn without a fight. Alternatively - make them start a dialogue, where a player can choose - intimidate(brawl on failure?) or submit.

Ah, the standard version doesn't have any sexlab support. The MCM I think still shows the options for that dialogue as I just used the same script (I know...lazy!). To get any sex or devious devices based comments then you will need the DD version :)

I confirm, the rape comments don't work on the standard version, for me as well.

Think there is some confusion. The basic version has no dependencies other than fuz so it can't pick up on any sexlab events. You will need the DD version to get DD and sexlab based comments.

The bandit ones work, so does the running into object comments by nearby NPC, however guards doesn't seems to be saying anything besides vanilla dialog :-/

Also running into someone would be prime for some new dialog :P

Strange...not sure why the guards have suddenly gone mute! There are some comments for running into people...give it a try especially in an inn while using the DD version.

Ah, the standard version doesn't have any sexlab support. The MCM I think still shows the options for that dialogue as I just used the same script (I know...lazy!). To get any sex or devious devices based comments then you will need the DD version :)

Alright, I installed DD just for this, but it's worth it. I like this mod a lot. Also, the DD version is working much more properly, without PC comments overlapping or flashing too quickly for me to read them.

I see that you've made some scenarios for the PC's comments, do you plan on making more? The Draugr Tombs scenario is really cool, are you planning doing something like falmer cavern or dwarven ruins related? 

Think there is some confusion. The basic version has no dependencies other than fuz so it can't pick up on any sexlab events. You will need the DD version to get DD and sexlab based comments.

Pretty sure the 1.99 or something (pre 2.00) had working rape comments. Good to know it's intentional they don't work anymore though.

Pretty sure the 1.99 or something (pre 2.00) had working rape comments. Good to know it's intentional they don't work anymore though.

No, the standard version never contained that dialogue. DD 2.05 fixed the comments for me personally, nice sarcasm though?