Oh that sounds like a great idea.

I generally play a fairly timid submissive female who has a kink for being frisky with creatures and also earns money when she needs it in town and cities as a Inn whore, usually getting derogatory comments by sneering guards and townfolk for being a slut.

So that would be neat to use a a trait/personality type.

It is certainly something I'm going to have a go at as everyone has their own idea of who their character is. Suggestions for different traits/personalities always welcome :)

Hey guys.

Jim, thank you for your work. This mod for me is must have)

How can I restart this mod?

I got new version, how can I update old one?

Glad you like it. You should be able to install straight over the top of your existing version. If things aren't working quite correctly then there is an option in the MCM to restart the quests which control the dialogue.

I think the idea with this mod is excellent, and adds flavor and interection/feedback from the game world and what's happening like Apropos does.

What's been mentioned above with setting the player personality is also something that came to mind while I was playing through with this mod enabled. The charcter i'm playing currently is kind of a sword dancer type, and she's usually topless with a tiny loincloth covering her genitals, with nipple piercings and all kinds of ornaments on her body like neck torcs, armlets, etc. Either adding a player personality page with a checklist or simply making the mod aware if the Sexlab Aroused's Exhibitionist trait is ticked on or off.
    I thought it was a bit odd for her character to be a bit bashful about being naked/nude.

I'll even write some sample dialogue to help you out, concerning this.

( if piercings are equipped, nude ) " No use having these if no one sees them! "

( nude, exhibitionist ) " The cool wind feels great against my skin. Simply liberating! "
( nude, exhibitionist ) " Nothing like adventuring in the way Kyne made me! "

( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC ) " ...What's the matter? Skeever got your tongue? "
( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC )  " all these eyes on me, i'm getting so wet! "
( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC, horny/aroused ) " You just going to eyeball me, or are you going to do something? "

( nude, exhibitionist, outside raining ) " Love it when it rains, and I could use the free bath! "
( nude, exhibitionist, outside near monster den ) " Wolves, sabre cats, trolls and giants, oh my~!  "

Also, if there was some more follow through with the dialogue, that'd be awesome. There's a mod around here called Get Stripped! which has sexual harassment animations where NPCs will come up and fondle your PC when she's naked. Some exhibtionist animations that act as the Mouse3 special abilities would be great too. Something like allowing your PC to shake her ass or breasts in front of NPCs to solicit them, gonna need an animator though.

I think the idea with this mod is excellent, and adds flavor and interection/feedback from the game world and what's happening like Apropos does.

What's been mentioned above with setting the player personality is also something that came to mind while I was playing through with this mod enabled. The charcter i'm playing currently is kind of a sword dancer type, and she's usually topless with a tiny loincloth covering her genitals, with nipple piercings and all kinds of ornaments on her body like neck torcs, armlets, etc. Either adding a player personality page with a checklist or simply making the mod aware if the Sexlab Aroused's Exhibitionist trait is ticked on or off.

I thought it was a bit odd for her character to be a bit bashful about being naked/nude.

I'll even write some sample dialogue to help you out, concerning this.

( if piercings are equipped, nude ) " No use having these if no one sees them! "

( nude, exhibitionist ) " The cool wind feels great against my skin. Simply liberating! "

( nude, exhibitionist ) " Nothing like adventuring in the way Kyne made me! "

( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC ) " ...What's the matter? Skeever got your tongue? "

( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC )  " all these eyes on me, i'm getting so wet! "

( nude, exhibitionist, detected/seen by NPC, horny/aroused ) " You just going to eyeball me, or are you going to do something? "

( nude, exhibitionist, outside raining ) " Love it when it rains, and I could use the free bath! "

( nude, exhibitionist, outside near monster den ) " Wolves, sabre cats, trolls and giants, oh my~!  "

Also, if there was some more follow through with the dialogue, that'd be awesome. There's a mod around here called Get Stripped! which has sexual harassment animations where NPCs will come up and fondle your PC when she's naked. Some exhibtionist animations that act as the Mouse3 special abilities would be great too. Something like allowing your PC to shake her ass or breasts in front of NPCs to solicit them, gonna need an animator though.

That's awesome. I shall be working on some character traits etc for this mod shortly...I'll definitely be adding an exhibitionist trait :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an easy way to add dialogue lines ourselves?

If you have the creation kit, (it comes free with the steam edition of skyrim, under tools) It should be pretty simple. (it took me about 2 minutes of messing around and a quick tutorial on how to save and modify mods you want to change). I only modified a couple lines but that seemed to work fine.

Is there anyway for me to add more dialogue lines with the scripts in the strip search quest?  When I try to copy it it says can't find the script or whatever and I looked it up and they said that it's because the author didn't make the scripts public.  If it's a lot of work I don't really need it done, I was just wondering if there is any other way I could do it.

Bizarre Incompatibility Report:

Naked Dungeons causes issues with this mod. The invisible actor with my name that simulates player dialogue walks up to me because I am naked and tries to rape me for it. Needless to say Sexlab gets... very confused. I will also inform the Naked Dungeons author of this.

is it possible, to make the player 4th wall comments more naughty

like the PC using seducing comments directed at the player, or her being aware what the player is doing while watching her in skimpy armor or naked

You could edit them yourself if you want.  Or just maybe he will do it.

Is there an easy way to add dialogue lines ourselves?

using the creation kit is the only way to do it. Don't be put off though, it is quite simple and if you need help then just PM me :)

Is there anyway for me to add more dialogue lines with the scripts in the strip search quest?  When I try to copy it it says can't find the script or whatever and I looked it up and they said that it's because the author didn't make the scripts public.  If it's a lot of work I don't really need it done, I was just wondering if there is any other way I could do it.

Ah, you will need to unpack the scripts. You can use BSAopt to do this. The only reason I pack the scripts is to make it easy to distribute as there they can sound mount up, especially script fragments.

Bizarre Incompatibility Report:

Naked Dungeons causes issues with this mod. The invisible actor with my name that simulates player dialogue walks up to me because I am naked and tries to rape me for it. Needless to say Sexlab gets... very confused. I will also inform the Naked Dungeons author of this.

I think something else is going wrong there. This mod doesn't use an invisible character, it uses an xMarker purely so things don't get messed up, so don't think the invisible actor is from this mod. Very strange...

like the PC using seducing comments directed at the player, or her being aware what the player is doing while watching her in skimpy armor or naked

What comments did you have in mind? You can add them through the creation kit, but I can also add them for you if you send through some examples. There are already some comments in there about skimpy armour etc but there is always room for more... :)

Ah, you will need to unpack the scripts. You can use BSAopt to do this. The only reason I pack the scripts is to make it easy to distribute as there they can sound mount up, especially script fragments.

Alright, I did what you said and it seems to work.  Thanks!

I don't use DD. Is it still possible to use the DD version if I turn off everything DD related?

Probably not, as it is a master (your game will crash on load without it).  You could try installing DD and simply ignore it exists/disable everything as it shouldn't really show up in your game otherwise.

Appreciate the update, the dialogue only occasionally gets stuck for me but having the option of simply moving on in those cases is nice rather than resetting the quest/reloading.

The only issue I have with the current version of the mod is that I'm trying to troubleshoot if I have a mod conflict stopping devious device related comments/actions, as despite going out of my way to create situations where I'd expect them to trigger I haven't ever seen one of them.  It isn't a big deal, but I can see in TES5Edit that you've put a lot of work into the devious player/npc comments and it's a shame to miss out on them.  

Just curious if the lack of devious device specific comments is just on my end or if it is more of a general issue before I start digging around my load order trying out other options.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting them. Devious Device comments are mainly made through the follower or player comments. Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen any comments on my game either....I will check it out.

Hi Jim, which device trigger comments? I have tried collar, clit piercing, bra, harness and plugs but there were no comments nor helpful/unhelpful follower quests triggering in dungeons.

What comments did you have in mind? You can add them through the creation kit, but I can also add them for you if you send through some examples. There are already some comments in there about skimpy armour etc but there is always room for more... :)

something like the PC is aware that you're "playing skyrim with one hand" once she's naked or in skimpy armor.

Alright, I did what you said and it seems to work.  Thanks!

Top stuff :) The only downside is that if I release a new version it will overwrite the dialogue you have added so bear that in mind.

I don't use DD. Is it still possible to use the DD version if I turn off everything DD related?

Probably not, as it is a master (your game will crash on load without it).  You could try installing DD and simply ignore it exists/disable everything as it shouldn't really show up in your game otherwise.

That is the only way, you'll need to install SexLab and the Devious Devices mods. However, it is worth noting that on their own they don't do anything. They are just Frameworks and assets. You need other mods to actually make use of them in Skyrim e.g. Devious Devices for the Masses or Deviously Cursed Loot or this mod.

Hi Jim, which device trigger comments? I have tried collar, clit piercing, bra, harness and plugs but there were no comments nor helpful/unhelpful follower quests triggering in dungeons.

As far as I can remember collar, boots, armbinder, arm cuffs, leg cuffs and yokes should trigger comments from both NPCs and Followers.

something like the PC is aware that you're "playing skyrim with one hand" once she's naked or in skimpy armor.

I think I can add something like that in...I'm working on categorising player comments into "traits" so that you can then build your own character personality by choosing what traits they have. In this case you'd choose the Jerk Off Instruction trait and then your character would make suitable comments to you :)

Nice, Jim! Would that personality dealie also apply to non-4th wall comments? If so, I'd be hella tempted to start using the player comments (some of them are awesome, some just don't fit my setup).

Did you ever get the guard comments properly toggleable? I mean they wouldn't shut up no matter what I had in MCM, last time I tried the mod a version or two ago.

Nice, Jim! Would that personality dealie also apply to non-4th wall comments? If so, I'd be hella tempted to start using the player comments (some of them are awesome, some just don't fit my setup).

Did you ever get the guard comments properly toggleable? I mean they wouldn't shut up no matter what I had in MCM, last time I tried the mod a version or two ago.

Yes, it will apply to to non 4th wall comments as well. :)

I think the Guards should turn off now as well...at least they do on my version, although that might be slightly different as I have been making changes.

As far as I can remember collar, boots, armbinder, arm cuffs, leg cuffs and yokes should trigger comments from both NPCs and Followers.

I see, also you mentioned that you weren't seeing devious device comments in your game as well, did you manage to find out what was causing it?

So I've got a weird one for you guys...For whatever reason, my player is stuck repeating the same line whenever in a Draugr crypt. If I turn player comments off and on again, it picks a new line, but still repeats only that one line. All the rest of it works fine though, Any ideas?

Is it repeated or is it stuck?

Because the latter sometimes happens for some of us and no one really knows why as far as I know.

@MixedUpJim: Do you already have a list of personalities in mind/ planning?

Because if not I'd suggest/request one that let's the player be very much defiant/rebellious.

That wouldn't make much of a difference outside of rape scenarios of course but instead of the Player acting how she is per default during Rape she could try to act all tough:

"Oh, did you already - hnng - start? I hadn't even noticed."

"Is that your - hmmph -  first time? because you are  - uugh - pretty bad at this."

[male only] "Bastard, as soon as I am free I'll cut that thing off. Slowly."

"Enjoy it while it - aaah - lasts because I'll have your head for this soon."

"Shit I actually came. You'll pay for this!"

[male only] "You won't - uuugh - be feeling as manly once I castrate you."

"Damn it I came! I'll make sure you won't be able to tell anyone."

[female only] "I'm gonna - hnng - ram my weapon up your - uuuh - twat once this is over."

Would it be possible to block dialogue from specific NPCs? For example, in my mod I have a very friendly NPC who I don't want to be saying things like "I'll bet you've been rammed by every Nord." I was wondering if I could add something to my NPC so he doesn't get chosen by your mod to speak those lines.

I'm thinking like this - either the SexlabForbiddenActors faction or the SexlabForbid keyword. If you put this condition into your dialogue, like HasKeyword (SexlabForbid) == 0, and I add the keyword to my NPC, that would block the dialogue from being spoken by those NPCs. This would work for any and all mods too, if any modder has an NPC they want to specifically block.

Incidentally, and this may be good or bad, it also blocks sex on those NPCs, but since Sexlab already has the keyword in place it would work, I think.