How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

Can't you do it similar to how SL Aroused Redux does it, meaning you give us an option in the MCM to tag the armor as skimpy ourselves?

Dunno how that would work though, an empty formlist that then gets filled with armors the player gives that tag?

Awesome mod btw, I definitely need it for my game, so thank you for this.  :)

Oh and a little request:

Please keep updating the non Devious Devices version, I only use that version and I'd love to see it grow too.

And I don't know which parts of the mod need Devious Devices to work, but I would greatly appreciate if you put everything that doesn't in the non DD version too. I don't use Devious Devices and never will (I tried it though). Frankly speaking I want them holes to be filled with dicks, not with plugs or even blocked with chastity belts. And I don't get why it's so popular either, but I don't have to I guess, to each their own. So peace and thanks again.

How do you tag a skimpy armor? Could you please make us can tag an armor as a skimpy armor by ourself like in Scent of Sex mod?

You can't tag specific armour as Skimpy, there is simply an option in the MCM to toggle any Skimpy Armour related dialogue on and off.

It is such as small part of this mod that adding the ability to tag certain armour as Skimpy seems overkill. At the end of the day all you have to do is tick the box when you're wearing something skimpy and then untick when you're not :)

I know, I know...it's not immersive but writing something to track all the different armours for a few lines of dialogue would be a lot of work to achieve and not something I will be looking at.

Ah yes, it seems too much to tag them for now. So, I want to ask which checkbox I should tick to tell the armor is skimpy or not in your mod? Also, is there any event beside guard strip event?

There is a tick box under the player comments (seeing as it is mainly those that mention armour). Check it for Skimpy Armour comments, uncheck it to remove them.

Can't you do it similar to how SL Aroused Redux does it, meaning you give us an option in the MCM to tag the armor as skimpy ourselves?

Dunno how that would work though, an empty formlist that then gets filled with armors the player gives that tag?

Awesome mod btw, I definitely need it for my game, so thank you for this.  :)

Oh and a little request:

Please keep updating the non Devious Devices version, I only use that version and I'd love to see it grow too.

And I don't know which parts of the mod need Devious Devices to work, but I would greatly appreciate if you put everything that doesn't in the non DD version too. I don't use Devious Devices and never will (I tried it though). Frankly speaking I want them holes to be filled with dicks, not with plugs or even blocked with chastity belts. And I don't get why it's so popular either, but I don't have to I guess, to each their own. So peace and thanks again.

The problem is that it is quite time consuming to build something like that and I'm not sure the pay off is worth it...I dunno....maybe I'll get round to doing it, how many other people want that kind of functionality? :)

I would recommend installing Devious Devices...by itself it doesn't actually do anything. It requires other mods to actually equip the items, and most mods allow you to switch various devices on and off. For me I never allow chastity bras....boobies should be seen, not hidden away! :) Once you've upgraded to the DD version you'll get a lot more comments...and I can recommend the player rape comments :)  :cool:

I changed to the DD version and it really does have a lot more content :)

I love how my player also talks to herself as she walks around, saying how shw hopes it wont rain and other fun light comments. 

One issue though is that sometimes she keeps saying the same thing about bandits. And she says it a lot regularly, like every 30 seconds or so. How do i get her to say various different comments and less frequently? Its always that same one about hoping she doesn't get caught by bandits and sold as a slave. LOL

The Mod is a pleasant addition. Unfortunately it seems to interfere with NPC behaviour in some cases. F.e. during the accession ceremony to the Companions it hindered Kodlak to finish his congratulatory speech. Once I deactivated the mod, all was fine again. Alas, I cannot provide a save or log due to careless saving.

Oooh...that a shame. I shall check that out, I suspect I forgot to put a check to see if the player was in a scene :)

Thanks for looking into it. I can't wait to reactivate the mod. :)

BTW: Are you open to suggestions?

Oh also, just a little issue i found. The comments that show up as i walk around and adventure seem to flash up on screen and vanish quicker than i get to read. Occasionally they stay on screen for about 7 or 8 seconds but usually its only a second or two if that. Is there something i can do to fix this or is it a mod bug? 

I guess it can't hurt. There are quite a few nice quest mods requiring DD anyway, which always bummed me out a bit.

So I'll see if I can get a few of them to work without having chastity belts in the game.

You should be able to, most allow you to tweak the settings in that way :)

I changed to the DD version and it really does have a lot more content :)

I love how my player also talks to herself as she walks around, saying how shw hopes it wont rain and other fun light comments. 

One issue though is that sometimes she keeps saying the same thing about bandits. And she says it a lot regularly, like every 30 seconds or so. How do i get her to say various different comments and less frequently? Its always that same one about hoping she doesn't get caught by bandits and sold as a slave. LOL

Glad you like the extra content :)

Sounds like there maybe a missing random flag or timeout on it, I'll take a look see if I can track it down :)

The Mod is a pleasant addition. Unfortunately it seems to interfere with NPC behaviour in some cases. F.e. during the accession ceremony to the Companions it hindered Kodlak to finish his congratulatory speech. Once I deactivated the mod, all was fine again. Alas, I cannot provide a save or log due to careless saving.

Oooh...that a shame. I shall check that out, I suspect I forgot to put a check to see if the player was in a scene :)

Thanks for looking into it. I can't wait to reactivate the mod. :)

BTW: Are you open to suggestions?

I've also found it conflicts with my Devious Surrender mod so I'm working on a fix :)

I am definitely open to suggestions :) Suggest away!

Oh also, just a little issue i found. The comments that show up as i walk around and adventure seem to flash up on screen and vanish quicker than i get to read. Occasionally they stay on screen for about 7 or 8 seconds but usually its only a second or two if that. Is there something i can do to fix this or is it a mod bug? 

It is a known bug. The player comments use an xMarker to actually say the dialogue as you simply can't get a player character to talk. It seems if you move too far away from it then the dialogue disappears. I think I can fix it by toggling the force subtitles on, but that means going through and editing every single line of dialogue :(

It is a known bug. The player comments use an xMarker to actually say the dialogue as you simply can't get a player character to talk. It seems if you move too far away from it then the dialogue disappears. I think I can fix it by toggling the force subtitles on, but that means going through and editing every single line of dialogue :(

I guess you could force the xMarker to follow the player around (like, jump to the player's location every 3 seconds or so). IIRC Sexlife used an invisible NPC (called "you") that would follow the player around and handle player dialogue like that. A lot easier because it was an NPC though, I think trying to force an xMarker to follow the player around (i.e. keep jumping position to where the player is now every N amount of time) would probably increase script load too much to be worth it. Not sure though...

EDIT: Of course, Sexlife eventually got rid of the "you" NPC because it caused too many problems, so maybe not such a hot idea after all. ;)

****UPDATE****

Been on a bit of a bug stomp today :)

- Added a check to ensure the player AND the speaker are not in a scene before firing any comments. I'm hoping this will stop any future conflicts where another mods/vanilla scene will get interrupted and not complete correctly.

- Made the xMarker which controls the player comments to follow the player around. This does add some papyrus overhead but hopefully not too much and it should solve the issues where the dialogue disappears too quickly.

- Fixed a few comments where they were not being randomised correctly.

- Added a few more rape comments for various job factions.

- Fixed some race specific comments

I guess you could force the xMarker to follow the player around (like, jump to the player's location every 3 seconds or so). IIRC Sexlife used an invisible NPC (called "you") that would follow the player around and handle player dialogue like that. A lot easier because it was an NPC though, I think trying to force an xMarker to follow the player around (i.e. keep jumping position to where the player is now every N amount of time) would probably increase script load too much to be worth it. Not sure though...

EDIT: Of course, Sexlife eventually got rid of the "you" NPC because it caused too many problems, so maybe not such a hot idea after all. ;)

I've done exactly that :) Just have to see whether it fixes the problem.

It does sound like a little problem :(. .

When they do stay up for a little while its very cool and it creates a sense of self thought, like she is talking to herself or thinking aloud which adds immersion. I like that there is also non- sexual comments like the 'rain' one and 'adventuring'. The game lacks a little of that. I would love to add lots of these, like every 30 seconds or each minute she has little thoughts aloud.

' I wonder if the Jarl of Whiterun needs a wench for his halls...'

' I so need a pet dog to keep me companion while i roam these lonely hostile lands..'

' Next time i am in Riverwood i must talk to Balethor about keeping an eye out for some Ebony arrows..'

' I wonder how hard it is to make snowberrie truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant travelling snack.'

' I heard male Khajiits love the scent of a human female in heat, best i avoid them during my monthly.'

hehehe...etc etc etc

I turned off the 4th wall as i personally felt that broke immersion as it was as if my 'Chloe' was talking to the real me. But i love the sexual comments too, especially when she walks into an Inn thinks aloud about how its risky etc. 

- Made the xMarker which controls the player comments to follow the player around. This does add some papyrus overhead but hopefully not too much and it should solve the issues where the dialogue disappears too quickly.

I... AM... CLAIRVOYANT.  :D

oh just saw your update so i will try the newer version to see if it fixes those issues.

Aweseomness :) hugs x

(one other little thing i found but i cant be sure its your mod that caused it..BUT while i was doing a mission in the Dawnguard quest with Serena, we both went to the casle to find her mother. Well all she kept saying when i tried to talk to her was ' ... '

and she stopped following me about which broke the quest. i reloaded the save and this time turned off ' Follower dialogue'. Serena then talked to me properly and followed me to the tasks end. 

So i am guessing the Folloer option in your Mod could cuase issues with quests where the follower has set comments and actions. 

But like i said, i cant be sure its your mod and not my heavily modded game. :)

It does sound like a little problem :(. .

When they do stay up for a little while its very cool and it creates a sense of self thought, like she is talking to herself or thinking aloud which adds immersion. I like that there is also non- sexual comments like the 'rain' one and 'adventuring'. The game lacks a little of that. I would love to add lots of these, like every 30 seconds or each minute she has little thoughts aloud.

' I wonder if the Jarl of Whiterun needs a wench for his halls...'

' I so need a pet dog to keep me companion while i roam these lonely hostile lands..'

' Next time i am in Riverwood i must talk to Balethor about keeping an eye out for some Ebony arrows..'

' I wonder how hard it is to make snowberrie truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant travelling snack.'

' I heard male Khajiits love the scent of a human female in heat, best i avoid them during my monthly.'

hehehe...etc etc etc

I turned off the 4th wall as i personally felt that broke immersion as it was as if my 'Chloe' was talking to the real me. But i love the sexual comments too, especially when she walks into an Inn thinks aloud about how its risky etc. 

I shall add those comments and I'll spend some time adding some more...as you say, they don't all have to be sexy comments :)

I... AM... CLAIRVOYANT.  :D

for your next trick, this weeks lottery numbers please :)

oh just saw your update so i will try the newer version to see if it fixes those issues.

Aweseomness :) hugs x

(one other little thing i found but i cant be sure its your mod that caused it..BUT while i was doing a mission in the Dawnguard quest with Serena, we both went to the casle to find her mother. Well all she kept saying when i tried to talk to her was ' ... '

and she stopped following me about which broke the quest. i reloaded the save and this time turned off ' Follower dialogue'. Serena then talked to me properly and followed me to the tasks end. 

So i am guessing the Folloer option in your Mod could cuase issues with quests where the follower has set comments and actions. 

But like i said, i cant be sure its your mod and not my heavily modded game. :)

It is possible that a scene got interrupted by this mods comments and never completed properly and that caused there to be no dialogue options. Hopefully the new version will limit the chances of that happening as it will not trigger any comments if the player or the speaker are currently in a scene (apart from the rape comments, but they work slightly differently).

I've also added an option to the MCM to resets all the quests for this mod. I had an issue where my other mod (Devious Surrender) caused some major issues, but cycling the quests solved it so at least you could continue (although that issue was related to scenes again which should be fixed :) )

I tested the updated version. The comments last longer now. LOL, too long!

I found now they dont go away at all. The comment stays on screen forever unless i Teleport to a different location on the map or Save the game and reload it. Otherwise it stays on screen. Its the player ones like' I am glad its not snowing' etc.

Also when i was in the Dawnguard quest and Serena's mother was talking, her screen comments locked into place and i could do nothing to remove it. Even after the conversation ended and even if i tried to talk to a different character, Serena's mothers last comments remained on the screen indefinitely.

It seems the player comments are very buggy. I wish i knew what to suggest as i really love the fact the player has random comments. I dont wish to remove that option. 

I just kind of need them to show on screen long enough to read but also not effect or bug with comments other players make or get stuck on screen and block any comments others make at all.

Sorry to be negative but i just wish to try to explain in detail whats happening so your able to maybe see the problem to fix.

I found now they dont go away at all. The comment stays on screen forever unless i Teleport to a different location on the map or Save the game and reload it. Otherwise it stays on screen. Its the player ones like' I am glad its not snowing' etc.

Also when i was in the Dawnguard quest and Serena's mother was talking, her screen comments locked into place and i could do nothing to remove it. Even after the conversation ended and even if i tried to talk to a different character, Serena's mothers last comments remained on the screen indefinitely.

It seems the player comments are very buggy. I wish i knew what to suggest as i really love the fact the player has random comments. I dont wish to remove that option. 

I just kind of need them to show on screen long enough to read but also not effect or bug with comments other players make or get stuck on screen and block any comments others make at all.

Sorry to be negative but i just wish to try to explain in detail whats happening so your able to maybe see the problem to fix.

I have (rarely) had this happen in the vanilla game, where comment subtitles will stay on screen permanently. No idea what causes it. It is very rare, however, so if it's happening always for you I'd guess that's not the problem...

Just saw your changelog for specific npc rape comments and noticed lydia on there... so when does she rape the player?

if you have the right mods, she could. Dangerous Nights, for instance, adds the possibility of followers becoming rapists.

Jim, I won't ask you to change this or do something extreme just to bow to my particular tastes, but please let me know where to find the rape comments in the ck so I can edit some of them. I always find the idea of the person being raped secretly enjoying it to be completely immersion-breaking, so I want to change the references the player makes about cumming post rape.

I have (rarely) had this happen in the vanilla game, where comment subtitles will stay on screen permanently. No idea what causes it. It is very rare, however, so if it's happening always for you I'd guess that's not the problem...

Its only happening with this mod running. If i turn off this mod its fine. so it must be an issue with the Dialogue comments scripts. For some reason its showing comments but they get stuck and dont go away.

The only way i can remove the comments from the screen is to reload a save. 

I love this mod as it adds a lot to me. I love the content that makes sexual situations interesting, not just animations with no reactions. This MOD adds verbal interest to it. I love her spoken thoughts .

That's cool, I have actually had a similar problem just now...then it cleared itself and was fine...then they got stuck again. Seems only the player comments which is weird...maybe the comments are repeating over and over again....i shall try to fix it :)

Just saw your changelog for specific npc rape comments and noticed lydia on there... so when does she rape the player?

The comments are there in case they do, although...if memory serves me right if you have Lydia as a companion and you are naked and wearing an armbinder then I think she will take advantage of the situation :)

Jim, I won't ask you to change this or do something extreme just to bow to my particular tastes, but please let me know where to find the rape comments in the ck so I can edit some of them. I always find the idea of the person being raped secretly enjoying it to be completely immersion-breaking, so I want to change the references the player makes about cumming post rape.

The rape comments are in a quest called _SexistGuardsPlayerRapeComments have a look in the scenes and you'll see there a numbers of different ones depending on what is happening. You will want the scene called _SGPlayerRapeOrgasmComments and you should see the comments for both the player (voiced by the xMarkerVoice) and the attacker (rapist)

Its only happening with this mod running. If i turn off this mod its fine. so it must be an issue with the Dialogue comments scripts. For some reason its showing comments but they get stuck and dont go away.

The only way i can remove the comments from the screen is to reload a save. 

I love this mod as it adds a lot to me. I love the content that makes sexual situations interesting, not just animations with no reactions. This MOD adds verbal interest to it. I love her spoken thoughts .

It is definitely something to do with the player comments...not sure what it is yet but I'll get the the bottom of it :)

***UPDATE***

After some testing, I think I have a solution for the stuck subtitles. It is definitely something to do with using an xMarker to perform the player's dialogue. When you move too far away (and you don't have to move far...maybe less than 5 meters), the subtitles disappear. If I constantly move the xMarker to your location then the subtitles never disappear!

To solve this I've added a 10 second timer to the xMarker. When the quest triggers the dialogue then the xMarker will keep moving to your position for 10 seconds. After that it will stay where it is and, once you've moved a short distance, the subtitles will then disappear.

It's a bit of a fudge but it seems to work for me. It also gives you the time to stop moving and read the subtitle (if it is a long one) knowing that it won't disappear till you move :)