Hi, Amazing Mod, one of the best concepts I've seen, so simple yet amazingly functional

However I've always had a problem with the best part (the scenes) FollowerDD comments, namely they never appear, not the helpful ones nor the unhelpful, nor do i get any comments relating to area: blacksmiths (inns seem fine, at least my PC speaks upon entering).

Also the character specific dialogues aren't working for me either sadly.  

When I open it up in creation kit and go to these dialogues it seems the scripts aren't happy (I can't open them up)

eg: script name TIF__07019539

both begin and end script boxes have ;CODE NOT LOADED

when i try double clicking the script it gives an error while attempting to reload the script

but mabye its meant to be like that, i wouldn't know.

been struggling myself for quite a while now, any thoughts?  Appreciate any help anyone can provide

Apologies if this has been asked before, but it seems like my comments are appearing, but only appear for a split second. How to I make them stay on screen for longer?

Thank you and love the mod!!

Apologies if this has been asked before, but it seems like my comments are appearing, but only appear for a split second. How to I make them stay on screen for longer?

Jim attempted to fix that in the most recent version of the mod.  Is that what you are running?

And I only fixed it on the Devious Device version :)

Jim attempted to fix that in the most recent version of the mod.  Is that what you are running?

I'm running DD 2.25, looks like I need to update! Thank you!!!

Much appreciated with the speedy 2.34 update, the papyrus log spam is gone and player comments seem to be working much better than previously (actually sticking around for a reasonable amount of time without getting stuck).

Just to mention it rather than ask for help, the only aspect of the mod left that doesn't seem to activate for me is the devious devices commentary/actions.  Even testing exclusively to try to trigger them (naked wearing several devices with a male hireling follower in a dungeon, standing around or waiting for 1 hour increments) I only get SG "normal" follower comments, or no SG comments at all if those are toggled off.  I also haven't yet spotted any comments from Hydra slavegirls, bandits wearing DDs from DDFTM or followers wearing a collar, naked or otherwise.  

I *did* trigger an event by wearing a yoke in an inn, but am not certain that's related to the other DD comment types (as it was one of the events you swapped to be triggered by nudity/devices, which was a great change btw).

I'm not really asking for hard work on a fix however, because it very likely could be a mod conflict.  My load order is near cap, and a bunch of mods in it could possibly be causing an issue (AFT/Relationship Dialogue Overhaul/some other DD mod).  Mostly just curious if it is something anyone else has noticed, because the main meat of the mod is working just fine for me and has been a great addition.

Always thought something was missing from Skyrim overall as far as Sexlab is concerned.  Was thinking that being fully decked out in armor would illicit very little reaction from those around you.  Light armor would get you a "Hey sexy lady" from time to time while wearing skimpy and slutty outfits would get you definite cat calls and whistles and frequent sexual harassment.  In response you could get mad and if you are intimidating enough some men might actually apologize and it would lower the likelihood of any sexually based reactions by an appropriate margin, if not, it would just make men laugh and encourage them even more.  Or you could just play the tease and drive them crazy...  Not sure if there is a mod that fits this bill but seeing this mod got me thinking about it again.

It is possible to do that kind of thing, but would require outfits to be categorised as slutty, skimpy, normal etc. People do seem to keep requesting that functionality so maybe I'll have to add it in :)

Hi, Amazing Mod, one of the best concepts I've seen, so simple yet amazingly functional

However I've always had a problem with the best part (the scenes) FollowerDD comments, namely they never appear, not the helpful ones nor the unhelpful, nor do i get any comments relating to area: blacksmiths (inns seem fine, at least my PC speaks upon entering).

Also the character specific dialogues aren't working for me either sadly.  

When I open it up in creation kit and go to these dialogues it seems the scripts aren't happy (I can't open them up)

eg: script name TIF__07019539

both begin and end script boxes have ;CODE NOT LOADED

when i try double clicking the script it gives an error while attempting to reload the script

but mabye its meant to be like that, i wouldn't know.

been struggling myself for quite a while now, any thoughts?  Appreciate any help anyone can provide

Hi, glad you're enjoying it. I think I may have broken the Devious Device comments somehow. It definitely needs looking at.

With regards to the errors in creation kit, did you unpack the bsa file? You'll need the script files to be loose so creation kit can read them...it can't read them directly from the bsa. You'll need to use something like bsaopt to unpack them.

I'm running DD 2.25, looks like I need to update! Thank you!!!

Give the new version a whirl and see if that solves everything :)

Much appreciated with the speedy 2.34 update, the papyrus log spam is gone and player comments seem to be working much better than previously (actually sticking around for a reasonable amount of time without getting stuck).

Just to mention it rather than ask for help, the only aspect of the mod left that doesn't seem to activate for me is the devious devices commentary/actions.  Even testing exclusively to try to trigger them (naked wearing several devices with a male hireling follower in a dungeon, standing around or waiting for 1 hour increments) I only get SG "normal" follower comments, or no SG comments at all if those are toggled off.  I also haven't yet spotted any comments from Hydra slavegirls, bandits wearing DDs from DDFTM or followers wearing a collar, naked or otherwise.  

I *did* trigger an event by wearing a yoke in an inn, but am not certain that's related to the other DD comment types (as it was one of the events you swapped to be triggered by nudity/devices, which was a great change btw).

I'm not really asking for hard work on a fix however, because it very likely could be a mod conflict.  My load order is near cap, and a bunch of mods in it could possibly be causing an issue (AFT/Relationship Dialogue Overhaul/some other DD mod).  Mostly just curious if it is something anyone else has noticed, because the main meat of the mod is working just fine for me and has been a great addition.

I think there is an issue with some of the devious device comments....I've either broken them or not done the appropriate keyword checks correctly. I'll be having a look at it shortly.

Would you have any interest in adding dialogue where bards can tell of there "adventures" :blush:

or stormcloak/imperial dialogue?

That would be great  

I think some of that is missing, the Imperial ones should talk more about of the Stormcloaks and vice versa, they are mortal enemies, perhaps something like "After defeated her, I fucked that imperial girl so strong that she no longer remembered that she was Imperial and then I urinated inside his Imperial helmet''

Always thought something was missing from Skyrim overall as far as Sexlab is concerned.  Was thinking that being fully decked out in armor would illicit very little reaction from those around you.  Light armor would get you a "Hey sexy lady" from time to time while wearing skimpy and slutty outfits would get you definite cat calls and whistles and frequent sexual harassment.  In response you could get mad and if you are intimidating enough some men might actually apologize and it would lower the likelihood of any sexually based reactions by an appropriate margin, if not, it would just make men laugh and encourage them even more.  Or you could just play the tease and drive them crazy...  Not sure if there is a mod that fits this bill but seeing this mod got me thinking about it again.

It is possible to do that kind of thing, but would require outfits to be categorised as slutty, skimpy, normal etc. People do seem to keep requesting that functionality so maybe I'll have to add it in :)

Hi,

it may be possible to restrict comments for skimpy armor with Sexlab Arousal (redux). It has the SLA_naked_faction (thats maybe not the exact name) to which the player is added when an outfit is tagged as "naked" in the MCM of Sexlab Arousal. So the condition "Player is in SLA_naked_faction" should be met to apply Skimpy comments. Dont know to describe this better, because english is not my native language ;)

Would you have any interest in adding dialogue where bards can tell of there "adventures" :blush:

There some comments for stormcloak/imperials already...but not many. I like the idea of adding dialogue to bards though.

That would be great  

I think some of that is missing, the Imperial ones should talk more about of the Stormcloaks and vice versa, they are mortal enemies, perhaps something like "After defeated her, I fucked that imperial girl so strong that she no longer remembered that she was Imperial and then I urinated inside his Imperial helmet''

I'll see what I can do :)

I bet a lot of the guard dialog could be reworked to fit Imperial/Stormcloak soldiers chatting about what they do to female POWs.

Bards, also an excellent idea. Those would probably be of a lighter tone, I imagine.

Some comments like that already exist, but not many. Most bards reside in the local inn so they could provide some adult humour for the menfolk drinking there.

Bards, also an excellent idea. Those would probably be of a lighter tone, I imagine.

This one time, at Bard camp...

ha ha, I like it! :)

Hi,

it may be possible to restrict comments for skimpy armor with Sexlab Arousal (redux). It has the SLA_naked_faction (thats maybe not the exact name) to which the player is added when an outfit is tagged as "naked" in the MCM of Sexlab Arousal. So the condition "Player is in SLA_naked_faction" should be met to apply Skimpy comments. Dont know to describe this better, because english is not my native language ;)

I'll have a look at how that works. That may well be a quick solution.

Started a new game and decided to play a dude, which options should i turn off in this mod and which options will still work for npc's in DD stuff?

I think a lot of the comments won't really fit as it is assumed that the player character is female. 

Started a new game and decided to play a dude, which options should i turn off in this mod and which options will still work for npc's in DD stuff?

Best to only have mods running that are being used by your new character.  I always start a new PC by uninstalling everything except for the mods I know I will be using with that character and even then I usually uninstall them anyway and install them again after getting past Helgen and Riverwood.  Ultimately I usually only have mods that are needed to be installed at the creation step such as live another life and so on.

That would be great  

I'll see what I can do :)

Oh! Cool!  :)

Best to only have mods running that are being used by your new character.  I always start a new PC by uninstalling everything except for the mods I know I will be using with that character and even then I usually uninstall them anyway and install them again after getting past Helgen and Riverwood.  Ultimately I usually only have mods that are needed to be installed at the creation step such as live another life and so on.

That seems an awful lot of effort, what benefit do you feel you are getting? I'd say you have an inherently unstable skyrim installation if that level of maintenance is required to start a new game

For me on a male playthrough with 197 mods installed it works fine its just some dialogues aren't appropriate for non-female PC's but as mixedupjim has made us a MCM with lots of options i'm sure there is a way to turn off the inappropriate ones without going to the effort of mass mod removal

That seems an awful lot of effort, what benefit do you feel you are getting? I'd say you have an inherently unstable skyrim installation if that level of maintenance is required to start a new game

For me on a male playthrough with 197 mods installed it works fine its just some dialogues aren't appropriate for non-female PC's but as mixedupjim has made us a MCM with lots of options i'm sure there is a way to turn off the inappropriate ones without going to the effort of mass mod removal

Honestly, the only lines that could really make sense for a male character play through would probably be the NPCs wearing devious devices lines, almost everything else is directed at the player character and assumes they are female.

It's not hard at all.  Mod manager does most of the work and since I don't play the same mods again and again with every character I create (liking to try out new mods) I don't have a problem with it.  Also there are lots of mods that aren't intended to be installed from the start and will likely hang in limbo until they are reinstalled on a clean save.  My game is not unstable, this is something I choose to do.  Running every mod I ever downloaded on one character would be a cause for instability.

Hi MixedupJim,

I just began to translate your mod to German for myself. If you are interested, I could make it public, once the translation is complete.

Right now I am working on two versions.

A formal / dated one: (You, you, young lady) Ihr, Euch, junge Dame

An informal / colloquial one: (You, you, lass) Du, dich, Mädel

Hi MixedupJim,

I just began to translate your mod to German for myself. If you are interested, I could make it public, once the translation is complete.

Right now I am working on two versions.

A formal / dated one: (You, you, young lady) Ihr, Euch, junge Dame

An informal / colloquial one: (You, you, lass) Du, dich, Mädel

Awesome! Let me have a copy when you're done and I'll pop it in the download section :)

So, as of one of the more recent releases, all my followers are going on about is being tied up and having owners and whatnot. Even with all the relevant follower DD comments unchecked in the MCM.

I'm not sure I dig their new attitudes.

looks like I may have missed a condition or two for those comments. I've updated the dialogue in DD v2.33 hopefully that should fix it  :)

If you want to turn it off then you need to uncheck Slave NPC DD DialogueNon Slave NPC DD Dialogue in the MCM as it is handled separately from other follower dialogue

I unchecked both, and Reset Quests in the MCM to be sure, and my followers are still jabbering about being locked in restraints.

I unchecked both, and Reset Quests in the MCM to be sure, and my followers are still jabbering about being locked in restraints.

Do you have an example of the dialogue that is being said? That will help me track down any issues.

Do you have an example of the dialogue that is being said? That will help me track down any issues.

I've been carrying Serana and Lydia around. They bring up wanting to run around naked with just their devices on (neither of them are wearing any devices at all) a lot. I also see them lamenting that nobody is insulting them so they must not be good slaves, or commenting about their master throwing a shoe at them when they masturbate. Shit like that.

I also grabbed a male follower for a bit (Athis), and he was saying the same shit. Weird when he's talking about hiding his beautiful body under all this clothes.

I've been carrying Serana and Lydia around. They bring up wanting to run around naked with just their devices on (neither of them are wearing any devices at all) a lot. I also see them lamenting that nobody is insulting them so they must not be good slaves, or commenting about their master throwing a shoe at them when they masturbate. Shit like that.

I also grabbed a male follower for a bit (Athis), and he was saying the same shit. Weird when he's talking about hiding his beautiful body under all this clothes.

I think that's caused by DD - More quests  or something like that when the followers are flagged as exhibitionists.

I think that's caused by DD - More quests  or something like that when the followers are flagged as exhibitionists.

Yeah, that dialogue isn't from this mod I'm afraid. Certainly I've never written any dialogue about a shoe! :)

Yeah, that dialogue isn't from this mod I'm afraid. Certainly I've never written any dialogue about a shoe! :)

Huh, my bad then. I don't honestly know what other mods I installed that add follower comments, so I assumed it was this one.

Nevermind.