Hee, Customization is increasing. Errybody loves customization.

Thanks for all the hard work. ^_^

I have to say I wasn't sure about using percentages for the traits but they do seem to work quite well.

2.41 works fine if you paly with the 4thwall player comemnts, if you try to use the first person player comemnts and has the 4th wall of there are only npc comments, no longer any player comments

Yes, for some reason the normal player comments seem to have stopped firing. I'm looking in to it.

****Quick Update****

Fixed a few issues with the new trait system. If you seem to be getting comments that don't match the traits that you've selected then it is possible that you need to restart the MCM quest for the new global variables to get picked up.

Simply open up the console window (usually ` ) and type in...

stopquest _SexistGuardsMCM

then

startquest _SexistGuardsMCM

this should refresh everything. You can also do a clean install of the mod which will achieve the same thing. I'm only mentioning it because my DraugrLover trait got stuck at 50% no matter what I was changing in the MCM. As soon as I restarted the MCM quest it all worked fine.

Most of the follower's dialogues do not work for me anyway.
I opened Mod in TesEdit, I found that the branches of dialogs do not work:
[DIAL:07012842] - FollowerDialogue
[DIAL:07018F7D] - DDFollowerDialogue
[DIAL:07018FA9] - DDHelpfulFollowerDialogue
[DIAL:0701952D] - DDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue
Found a way to make them work: for dialogues you need to replace parameter "Subtype" from "Idle" to "Hello".
(It seems Idle dialogues do not work for followers)
post-652516-0-91245000-1492551500_thumb.png

But when the Sexlab-scene finally started (by SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue), It turned out that the actors are swapped: Player rapes the follower.
I think you need to fix the function call in the scripts (tif__*.psc) so that the Player is in place of "Actor1".

for example:
sexlab.QuickStart(akSpeaker, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(),  none,  none,  none, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), "", "oral")

replaced by:

sexlab.QuickStart(akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), akSpeaker,  none,  none,  none, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), "", "oral")
Then I noticed that the branches of dialogues do not work either:
[DIAL:07012836] - BanditDialogue (Idle)
[DIAL:0701C68F] - NPCsDialogue (Idle)
With them helped the removal of the condition "Target = Female" in the quests:
_SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
_SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]
(Apparently Idle dialogs lack "Target")
post-652516-0-88811500-1492551501_thumb.png

If I play longer, often start to display PlayerComments "***GENERIC COMMENTS***" (it display for no more than 1 second).
In theory it should not even appear on the screen.

And one more thing: possible partial conflict with the mod "DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest", because after I disabling it comments from the mod "SexistGuards" began to appear more often.
It also helps in the plugin-list to put SexistGuards.esp before DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp, or disable Comments on DD in More Devious Quest.
(It seems that the problem is that both mods add a large number of dialogues)

P.S.:  Sorry for my english.

I've encountered two issues.

First, whenever I enter a Tavern it starts both In character comments and 4th wall comments at the same time, making the two subtitles flicker over each other for quite some time.

Secondly, I've noticed that when I load a new cell I get a "Saying something" message in the top left corner of the screen, but nothing is being said.

Just tried this mod for 5 minutes with a male PC and it seems almost every comment I've seen so far assumes my character is female. (Started in front of Whiterun and immediatly after entering the quest where the guard strips the PC started.. which is pretty weird with a male character).

Does it not check the characters gender or does the check not work?

Are there options Iwhich only affect followers or other NPCs (because then I'd just turn everything else off while playing a male) ?

First, whenever I enter a Tavern it starts both In character comments and 4th wall comments at the same time, making the two subtitles flicker over each other for quite some time.

Secondly, I've noticed that when I load a new cell I get a "Saying something" message in the top left corner of the screen, but nothing is being said.

the first issue has appeared for every version that i can remember but usually doesnt last long for me.

the second issue is new since i installed the latest version of the mod DD2.45. I am seeing in in the the LAL abandoned prison cell before even leaving it. Hope "Saying Something" can be fixed asap.

Do you have both standard and 4th wall comments enabled? You should only really use one or the other as they will sometimes fight each other to display the text.

Ah, yes the Saying Something is a debug message I left in by accident...I will remove it :)

Just tried this mod for 5 minutes with a male PC and it seems almost every comment I've seen so far assumes my character is female. (Started in front of Whiterun and immediatly after entering the quest where the guard strips the PC started.. which is pretty weird with a male character).

Are there options Iwhich only affect followers or other NPCs (because then I'd just turn everything else off while playing a male) ?

At the moment this mod assumes you are female. Eventually (and it will take some time) I will update everything so it should work from either male or female perspective.

All the dialogue is player centric, so if you are playing a male character then this mod probably won't work for you.

the first issue has appeared for every version that i can remember but usually doesnt last long for me.

the second issue is new since i installed the latest version of the mod DD2.45. I am seeing in in the the LAL abandoned prison cell before even leaving it. Hope "Saying Something" can be fixed asap.

You can ignore the "Saying something" message...just a debug that I forgot to take out

Found a way to make them work: for dialogues you need to replace parameter "Subtype" from "Idle" to "Hello".

But when the Sexlab-scene finally started (by SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue), It turned out that the actors are swapped: Player rapes the follower.
I think you need to fix the function call in the scripts (tif__*.psc) so that the Player is in place of "Actor1".

for example:
sexlab.QuickStart(akSpeaker, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(),  none,  none,  none, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), "", "oral")

replaced by:

sexlab.QuickStart(akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), akSpeaker,  none,  none,  none, akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget(), "", "oral")
Then I noticed that the branches of dialogues do not work either:
[DIAL:07012836] - BanditDialogue (Idle)
[DIAL:0701C68F] - NPCsDialogue (Idle)
With them helped the removal of the condition "Target = Female" in the quests:
_SexistGuardsBanditDialogue "Sexist Guards Bandit Diaglogue" [QUST:07004A0C]
_SexistGuardsNPCsDialogue "Sexist Guards NPCs Diaglogue" [QUST:07005542]
(Apparently Idle dialogs lack "Target")

If I play longer, often start to display PlayerComments "***GENERIC COMMENTS***" (it display for no more than 1 second).
In theory it should not even appear on the screen.

And one more thing: possible partial conflict with the mod "DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest", because after I disabling it comments from the mod "SexistGuards" began to appear more often.
It also helps in the plugin-list to put SexistGuards.esp before DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp, or disable Comments on DD in More Devious Quest.

Thanks for that. The idle comments are specifically designed to be played when your followers are waiting for you to do something. You can switch the to hello for a more instantaneous reaction, but they are in the idle section for a specific reason. If they're not getting played then maybe there is something else blocking them....maybe another mod, but they seem to play for me.

I#ll have a look at the other stuff...

At the moment this mod assumes you are female. Eventually (and it will take some time) I will update everything so it should work from either male or female perspective.

All the dialogue is player centric, so if you are playing a male character then this mod probably won't work for you.

Ok, good to know. I just wanted to make sure it's not a problem with my installation. I tend to switch between male/female regularly (via racemenu) so I assume I can just disable all checkboxes when playing a male. (Of course if it's not too much work it would be nice if you added 1 checkbox for enabling/disabling all the comments in MCM).

I did try the mod with a female PC for a bit now and I like what you've done there so far. So thank you for sharing that. :)

It would be nice if you could add a toggle for all the debug messages (e.g. the "sex started but player not victim"), so we can turn those off. They do tend to clutter up the message area when also running stuff like Apropos or Sexlab-Solutions.

EDIT: You released a new Version while I was typing :) So maybe that last sentence is already obsolete.

The idle comments are specifically designed to be played when your followers are waiting for you to do something. You can switch the to hello for a more instantaneous reaction, but they are in the idle section for a specific reason. If they're not getting played then maybe there is something else blocking them....maybe another mod, but they seem to play for me.

May be AmazingFollowerTweaks?

I will need to experiment later...

edited:

someone that still plays "more devious quest", havent played that mod for over 12 months because the author Versh never finished and abandoned it, but i get what your saying about the DD dialogues. that was a fantastic mod and would love for someone that knows what they are doing to pick it up and update/fix it. Versh put up on the mod that anyone could modify it if they want to update/finish it.

the only thing Versh salvaged before abandoning MDQ was "Sexlab Sexual Fame" which uses scripting directly from it, so i would have to disable that mod to play the old one again. interestingly i havent noticed a problem with SLSF and Sexist Guards regarding DD comments.

The idle comments are specifically designed to be played when your followers are waiting for you to do something. You can switch the to hello for a more instantaneous reaction, but they are in the idle section for a specific reason. If they're not getting played then maybe there is something else blocking them....maybe another mod, but they seem to play for me.

May be AmazingFollowerTweaks?

I will need to experiment later...

i use AFT and Follower Wander with patch for AFT and the follower dialogues work fine when I am stopped for a moment as Follower Wander scripting does it's thing.

someone that still plays "more devious quest", havent played that mod for over 12 months because the author Versh never finished and abandoned it, but i get what your saying about the DD dialogues. that was a fantastic mod and would love for someone that knows what they are doing to pick it up and update/fix it. Versh put up on the mod that anyone could modify it if they want to update/finish it.

the only thing Versh salvaged before abandoning MDQ was "Sexlab Sexual Fame" which uses scripting directly from it, so i would have to disable that mod to play the old one again. interestingly i havent noticed a problem with SLSF and Sexist Guards regarding DD comments.

It would be good to make the integration of SLSF into SexistGuards.

Add NPC comments depending on Sexual Fame of PC.
More would be nice add to SexistGuards the DD NPC Dialogue, not only the DD Follower Dialogue.
Then there will be no need More Devious Quest.
But now SLSF is not very useful - just statistics in MCM.

It would be good to make the integration of SLSF into SexistGuards.

Add NPC comments depending on Sexual Fame of PC.
More would be nice add to SexistGuards the DD NPC Dialogue, not only the DD Follower Dialogue.

one of the things i liked about MDQ was the things you could make followers do, and how in the Inns the other NPCS would have random sex. I have wondered about SLSF if it was just stats, but i do notice the higher the fame the more comments that are made. i always turn off equip NPC in SLSF as that makes it very script heavy and blows out papyrus log greatly.

Some questions on a quick try of SexistGuardsDD v2.45.  I see there is a new version but did not see direct mention of most this stuff.

Guards and Town NPCs made comments when near them and when talking to them like I expected from the description of the mod. Followers on the other hand very rarely made comments when idle and never when talking to them.  I do have a few follower related mods that may be conflicting though. Off the top of my head, possible conflicts include: EFF, RDO, Realistic Conversations, Amorous Adventures.  Any of these known issues?

Player Comments (4th wall turned off), only one per area and often did not disappear on their own. I saw there was an option to change how they worked, somewhat of a known issue?

NPCs when wearing collars seemed to have no comments from this mod, and I saw no device related comments from npcs when my player was wearing a collar(still made normal comments or naked comments if player was naked though).  Not finished?

Events (DD version only), I don't think I saw one of these, though I did not see much info on what they are or how they are triggered so I may be doing it wrong. Are these Player only or are there events around NPCs or followers wearing DD items?

Tried out 2.47, and loving the direction you are taking with the new options.  Customization is always great so people can tweak the mod to their tastes/playthrough.

The few issues that I ran into:

- Non-4th wall player comments seemed to trigger once at fresh install, then stopped working.  Resetting the quest did not seem to bring them back, but 4th wall comments worked fine.  I see this is possibly a known issue, so just reporting in case you tried to fix it in 2.47.

- I was not able to get DD detection comments, bandit out of combat chatter, or most of the npc banter to show up at all initially.  Following Asertyp's fixes for followers and bandit/npc chatter made a huge difference, and bandit camps and inns now have plenty of chatter.  The result may be a bit excessive for some people's tastes, but for those that have problems with that type of dialogue it may be worth looking into.  The tweaks also allowed a vanilla follower to properly detect DD devices (which I had never seen in any past versions).

Thanks for that. The idle comments are specifically designed to be played when your followers are waiting for you to do something. You can switch the to hello for a more instantaneous reaction, but they are in the idle section for a specific reason. If they're not getting played then maybe there is something else blocking them....maybe another mod, but they seem to play for me.

I#ll have a look at the other stuff...

- A big potential mod conflict I found for my setup was Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.  Removing it helped a lot with follower comments (the above tweaks didn't start working until I removed it).  Prior to removal followers would either never use SG comments, or would randomly use only SG comments for a period of time. 

Great changes so far, looking forward to future additions.  

i use AFT and Follower Wander with patch for AFT and the follower dialogues work fine when I am stopped for a moment as Follower Wander scripting does it's thing.

Oooh... a new mod to try. I like the idea of my followers doing more than just standing around waiting for me. Is it this one? Followers can Relax

Add NPC comments depending on Sexual Fame of PC.It would be good to make the integration of SLSF into SexistGuards.

It is possible I could integrate in to SLSF...I'll have to see what I need to do.

More would be nice add to SexistGuards the DD NPC Dialogue, not only the DD Follower Dialogue.

Could you explain that a bit more, I'm not sure I understand what you want.

Some questions on a quick try of SexistGuardsDD v2.45.  I see there is a new version but did not see direct mention of most this stuff.

Guards and Town NPCs made comments when near them and when talking to them like I expected from the description of the mod. Followers on the other hand very rarely made comments when idle and never when talking to them.  I do have a few follower related mods that may be conflicting though. Off the top of my head, possible conflicts include: EFF, RDO, Realistic Conversations, Amorous Adventures.  Any of these known issues?

Player Comments (4th wall turned off), only one per area and often did not disappear on their own. I saw there was an option to change how they worked, somewhat of a known issue?

NPCs when wearing collars seemed to have no comments from this mod, and I saw no device related comments from npcs when my player was wearing a collar(still made normal comments or naked comments if player was naked though).  Not finished?

Events (DD version only), I don't think I saw one of these, though I did not see much info on what they are or how they are triggered so I may be doing it wrong. Are these Player only or are there events around NPCs or followers wearing DD items?

NPCs will mainly make comments as part of their HELLO auto greeting dialogue or as part of the IDLE dialogue. You'll never get it when actually having a conversation with them so its not like a full conversion of the NPC dialogue system. Follower comments are also designed to not happen very often.

Standard player comments do seem to be misbehaving somewhat at the moment. I'm not sure why yet.

NPCs wearing collars are handled slightly differently depending on whether they are clothed or not. This is still a bit of a work in progress.

DD Events happen very rarely and most are to do with your followers. You need to be wearing restraining devices (Armbinder, yoke etc) for them to kick in and they only deal with the player

Tried out 2.47, and loving the direction you are taking with the new options.  Customization is always great so people can tweak the mod to their tastes/playthrough.

The few issues that I ran into:

- Non-4th wall player comments seemed to trigger once at fresh install, then stopped working.  Resetting the quest did not seem to bring them back, but 4th wall comments worked fine.  I see this is possibly a known issue, so just reporting in case you tried to fix it in 2.47.

- I was not able to get DD detection comments, bandit out of combat chatter, or most of the npc banter to show up at all initially.  Following Asertyp's fixes for followers and bandit/npc chatter made a huge difference, and bandit camps and inns now have plenty of chatter.  The result may be a bit excessive for some people's tastes, but for those that have problems with that type of dialogue it may be worth looking into.  The tweaks also allowed a vanilla follower to properly detect DD devices (which I had never seen in any past versions).

- A big potential mod conflict I found for my setup was Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.  Removing it helped a lot with follower comments (the above tweaks didn't start working until I removed it).  Prior to removal followers would either never use SG comments, or would randomly use only SG comments for a period of time. 

Great changes so far, looking forward to future additions.  

Yeah the player standard comments are definitely not working correctly.

I think I might know why Asertyp's fixes work when switching to HELLO comments I'll see if i can fix it in the next release.

What about a sexist trait, or male female traits to determine whether your pc or npc hates people of the other gender or their own.

You can even use factions to be assigned randomly to npcs. 

Factions are definitely the way to do it, but it is going to take a huge amount of time to actually implement it all :)

More would be nice add to SexistGuards the DD NPC Dialogue, not only the DD Follower Dialogue.

Now NPC/Bandits do not make comments, if DD devices wearing on the PC.
I did not find them in the Dialog Topic. Only comments when PC is naked.
Either the NPCs comment on themselves, if they themselves are wearing devices.
There are only a few comments with the subsequent rape in the taverns. But it's not that.
Want to, if on a PC wearing DD devices, then NPC said at such a (taken from DDFollowerDialogue):
"That collar suits you, makes you look like a proper slut."
"Those things cannot be comfortable to walk in."
"Gross...you're drooling round your gag!"

Now NPC/Bandits do not make comments, if DD devices wearing on the PC.
I did not find them in the Dialog Topic. Only comments when PC is naked.
Either the NPCs comment on themselves, if they themselves are wearing devices.
There are only a few comments with the subsequent rape in the taverns. But it's not that.
Want to, if on a PC wearing DD devices, then NPC said at such a (taken from DDFollowerDialogue):
"That collar suits you, makes you look like a proper slut."
"Those things cannot be comfortable to walk in."
"Gross...you're drooling round your gag!"

Ah I see what you mean :) I can add those lines to the NPCs 

****Quick Update****

Fixed a whole load of IDLE comments which had incorrectly assigned conditions that were based on what the TARGET is wearing. Well, there is no TARGET value for IDLE comments, they're not actually talking to anyone in particular. Instead I had to assign the conditions directly to the PLAYER.

Hopefully this should fix the missing IDLE comments - and there were a lot (standard follower comments, helpful followers, unhelpful followers, unhelpful NPCs etc etc), I can't believe so many were being ignored!

Thanks to Asertyp for finding out the comments worked fine in the HELLO category which pointed me in the right direction.

That is the mod i am talking about with AFT. its old but i have never had problems with its stability.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9504/? Followers can Relax.

make sure you install the AFT update if using AFT. its awesome in that you can tell followers to "wait here for a while" and when you want them to follow again, just click on "lets go" in their dialogue. when waiting they will sandbox in the area, ie in a tavern eating, drinking and cooking, or at home they will happily sandbox and even make comments about how nice it is to be home when you walk in the door with them :)

its also good in that when you stop for a minute, the followers chat about stuff :) i have never had a problem with dialogue, even with other mods like RDO installed.

That is the mod i am talking about with AFT. its old but i have never had problems with its stability.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9504/? Followers can Relax.

make sure you install the AFT update if using AFT. its awesome in that you can tell followers to "wait here for a while" and when you want them to follow again, just click on "lets go" in their dialogue. when waiting they will sandbox in the area, ie in a tavern eating, drinking and cooking, or at home they will happily sandbox and even make comments about how nice it is to be home when you walk in the door with them :)

its also good in that when you stop for a minute, the followers chat about stuff :) i have never had a problem with dialogue, even with other mods like RDO installed.

Awesome, installing it now :) Always nice when you come across a hidden gem of a mod!

Tried SexistGuards 2.50...

- Fixed a lot (and I do mean a lot) of incorrectly assigned conditions for IDLE comments. They should actually work now!

It seems Follower Idle Dialogue start working for me (about once every 1 game hour).
But now not working issuance of keys and rape by followers.
(It looks like a problem with the same "Target")

akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget().additem(zad_Key,1)
akSpeaker.GetDialogueTarget().UnequipItem(Cuirass)

And I think will not work in other scripts places, where there is binding to GetDialogueTarget().

When script try to start sexlab-scene, got errors in the papyrus-log:

[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Oral, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=False)
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Belrand) -- TRUE -- MISS
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Belrand Init Empty Stats
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[belrand] SetActor([Actor < (000B9988)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Miraette) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Miraette) - AddActor(Miraette) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1149
[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (14061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2963
[sexLabQuestFramework (14000D62)].sexlabframework.QuickStart() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2967
.TIF__0701952E.Fragment_2() - "TIF__0701952E.psc" Line 13
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[belrand] ClearAlias([Actor < (000B9988)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[04/21/2017 - 04:59:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

You did it for PlayerComments but forgot for PlayerComments4thWall.

It would be good also disable debug messages (or do it optional):
debug.notification("4th Wall Scene Started")  from sf_4thwallscene_0701d203.psc
debug.notification("Player sex scene started" ..... "SG - Orgasm") from _sexistguardsplayerrapecommentcontrol.psc