i turned off the guard strip quest but everytime talk to some npc or guards the "what is it" dialog shows up, is it because i had stolen stuff  and it was already active? should i just complete the dialog (with the strip quest still turned off) and finish the guard strip quest, then it shouldnt show up again (half a sleep should still make sense!?)

Hi!

I'm having a problem with oral sex scenes: quite often they don't seem to show up properly and, when sometimes they get used, are only taken from the"_SGNonCreatureOralOrgasm" scene but never from the others like "_SGOralRapeStart" or "_SGOralRapeFinish" scenes.

Are you also having troubles with these comments or is that a problem of my game?

Anyway, a real great immersive mod, amazing, but just to ask, would be possible in a future update to add a pool of sex comments also for the consensual scenes, just like the aggressive scenes that we have now?

MixedupJim, first love all your mods.  Have a small request, if possible can you make an mcm option to either use the original player dialogue option or the new one?  I prefer the original version simply because now it seems I can get a comment that shows up at Hommingbrew Meadery and stays on the screen until the Whiterun tower, and if you get attacked and defeated then raped you get the rape comments and the I hate the rain comment constantly showing inbetween.  Takes away from the scene if you ask me.

Love the mod, but is there any way that the player's relationship with the NPC can be taken into account? My character has a whole bunch of lovers dotted around Skyrim (none spouses or active followers) and it's sort of annoying when they suddenly insult her like she's just some random person they've never met before...

hi there...

anybody knows how do i trigger the strip-search by guards ? i was curious to see how it looks like when it happens but...  it simply never happened :(

i tried walking all night long, from dusk to dawn through the city streets...  in dark places, in illuminated ones...  went to meet guards, bumped into them, talked to them...  stood still in places where i knew they would pass...  did that both in Whiterun and Riften...  yet never happened :(

any suggestion ?

hi there...

anybody knows how do i trigger the strip-search by guards ? i was curious to see how it looks like when it happens but...  it simply never happened :(

i tried walking all night long, from dusk to dawn through the city streets...  in dark places, in illuminated ones...  went to meet guards, bumped into them, talked to them...  stood still in places where i knew they would pass...  did that both in Whiterun and Riften...  yet never happened :(

any suggestion ?

You could try using the MCM option to manually trigger it. Probably want to be standing near a guard when you do.

hi there...

any suggestion ?

You could try using the MCM option to manually trigger it. Probably want to be standing near a guard when you do.

i had taken that as an option and it was been selected since the moment i started the game...  anyway i tried several times to uncheck/check it while i was near a guard...  he stopped, made some silly comment about dragons, vampires or whatever, then continued walking along his way :( once the comment even was about he would like to search me...  but that never happened...  so i wonder what's wrong...  why the search never triggers :(

i turned off the guard strip quest but everytime talk to some npc or guards the "what is it" dialog shows up, is it because i had stolen stuff  and it was already active? should i just complete the dialog (with the strip quest still turned off) and finish the guard strip quest, then it shouldnt show up again (half a sleep should still make sense!?)

That's strange...it shouldn't show up if the quest is stopped...I'll have a look as soon as I can.

Hi!

I'm having a problem with oral sex scenes: quite often they don't seem to show up properly and, when sometimes they get used, are only taken from the"_SGNonCreatureOralOrgasm" scene but never from the others like "_SGOralRapeStart" or "_SGOralRapeFinish" scenes.

Are you also having troubles with these comments or is that a problem of my game?

Anyway, a real great immersive mod, amazing, but just to ask, would be possible in a future update to add a pool of sex comments also for the consensual scenes, just like the aggressive scenes that we have now?

I think those are just place holders...I don't think I actually added them as usable scenes. I really need to get round to updating that part of this mod :)

MixedupJim, first love all your mods.  Have a small request, if possible can you make an mcm option to either use the original player dialogue option or the new one?  I prefer the original version simply because now it seems I can get a comment that shows up at Hommingbrew Meadery and stays on the screen until the Whiterun tower, and if you get attacked and defeated then raped you get the rape comments and the I hate the rain comment constantly showing inbetween.  Takes away from the scene if you ask me.

What do you mean by the original player dialogue? You should be able to clear any stuck dialogue by stopping and starting the quests in the MCM. Which version are you using, I'm guessing it is the non Devious Devices version...that one still has quite a few bugs in it.

Love the mod, but is there any way that the player's relationship with the NPC can be taken into account? My character has a whole bunch of lovers dotted around Skyrim (none spouses or active followers) and it's sort of annoying when they suddenly insult her like she's just some random person they've never met before...

I am thinking about starting a new version of this mod where the dialogue will be based on relationships and various states the player can hold (e.g. being a companion, thane etc) as well as using the various tracked information such as days spent in jail and builiding realistic comments around that.

It would be a lot more complicated, but would produce much more realistic conversations and comments.

hi there...

any suggestion ?

You can trigger it directly from the MCM just stand near a guard, open the MCM and click the button. The quest should start straight away. If it doesn't then something has gone very wrong somewhere. Make sure you are using the Devious Devices version, it won't work with the standard version.

During sex scene start up my characters speaks something, but it always goes away before I can read it. Other comments during sex are fine. Anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

That part of the mod is somewhat hit and miss and SexLab is doing a lot of stuff and things tend to get jump around a lot while animations are aligned etc.

I only want the rape comments so I turn off everything else, but somehow the guard comments still running. Is there a way to complete shutdown guard comment?

I think that is a bug in the non devious devices version. I'm pretty sure I fixed it in the DD version...although I might not have :) Let me know which version you're using.

I'm using DD v2.34.  What I mean is I was running along and had the line "Hope I don't run into any spiders... horrible things" or something like that,  when I was crossing the bridge by Hommingbrew Meadery on the way towards Whiterun Tower.  I was right around the dirt path that takes you over to the Talos shrine when I was attacked and defeated by wolves.   The comment about the spiders was still on my screen the entire way and when the wolves had their way with me I would see comments like help anyone or I'm getting done like a beast and when they would go away the spider comment was still there.  So it was spider comment, rape comment, back to spider comment, another rape comment, then back to spider comment and so on.

I only want the rape comments so I turn off everything else, but somehow the guard comments still running. Is there a way to complete shutdown guard comment?

I think that is a bug in the non devious devices version. I'm pretty sure I fixed it in the DD version...although I might not have :) Let me know which version you're using.

I am using the DD version.

At first it seem like the guards stop comment but after a few hours in-game or few minutes in real life they start comment again, best place to test it is in Whiterun prision where the guards comment a lot.

Is it possible to please repair and fix the none DD version? i am wanting to carefully get rid of mods i think are effecting my game and script heavy or a possible conflict issue and i really dont like using any DD Mods at all.

I fully understand the non DD version may not have as much content as the DD version but could it be fixed at least to be bug free so that anyone wanting a non DD version of this mod can do so?

It would mean a lot and i dont want to just remove this as i like how it adds to my game.

I'm using DD v2.34.  What I mean is I was running along and had the line "Hope I don't run into any spiders... horrible things" or something like that,  when I was crossing the bridge by Hommingbrew Meadery on the way towards Whiterun Tower.  I was right around the dirt path that takes you over to the Talos shrine when I was attacked and defeated by wolves.   The comment about the spiders was still on my screen the entire way and when the wolves had their way with me I would see comments like help anyone or I'm getting done like a beast and when they would go away the spider comment was still there.  So it was spider comment, rape comment, back to spider comment, another rape comment, then back to spider comment and so on.

I'm using DD v2.34 too.

I got same problem, and something else.

It's player comments.

Sometimes comments disappear too fast. If not, same comment repeats all the time.

It is an issue that I'm not sure will ever get fixed. basically you've got two mods making skyrim do something is was never designed to do. 1 being Fuz forcing subtitles and the other is this mod making the player character talk. Having said that, I haven't encountered the problem myself that I can remember. I do sometimes get rapidly disappearing text sometimes, but I don't think I've ever had subtitles get stuck...or if I did it was an isolated incident and they cleared themselves eventually

I'm not sure what to suggest really. There's no code for me to modify as all the dialogue is done through the quest system.

If you turn the player dialogue quests off does it clear the dialogue?

I am using the DD version.

At first it seem like the guards stop comment but after a few hours in-game or few minutes in real life they start comment again, best place to test it is in Whiterun prision where the guards comment a lot.

I will have a look as I'm sure the guard dialogue is dependant on the guard dialogue quest running...I did have to do a bit of a fudge with the guard dialogue so maybe that is causing an issue.

Is it possible to please repair and fix the none DD version? i am wanting to carefully get rid of mods i think are effecting my game and script heavy or a possible conflict issue and i really dont like using any DD Mods at all.

I fully understand the non DD version may not have as much content as the DD version but could it be fixed at least to be bug free so that anyone wanting a non DD version of this mod can do so?

It would mean a lot and i dont want to just remove this as i like how it adds to my game.

It all comes down to time, unfortunately I don't have much spare at the moment :(

Cannot being fixed? Sad. But why older version, like DD 0.7 works fine? No repeating, no "sticky" comments, no fast disappearing.

Version 0.7 didn't have much in the way of Player Comments, and they happened much less frequently which is why you probably didn't get any problems. The sticky and fast disappearing comments have been reported since I added the player comments and I've had a few attempts to fix them. For some people these fixes seem to work but not for others.

I also don't have much control over the subtitles. I can tell it what to display but after that I'm handing over to Skyrim and Fuz.

Ah okies Jim.

Question about the non DD version. Basically all i kind of want is for the guards and beggars to say derogatory things to me when i pass etc. I dont need everyone doing it, but certainly the more unsavory and expected people like the bandits too. I love what the DD version does but just dont want the DD mods. I dont want anyone to actually have sex with me or strip me or do any action, just dialogue. Can i still use the DD version without the DD mods installed for simply that? Or do i have to use the non DD version if not installing the DD mods, even if i dont want what the DD mods do?

hehe. hope that didnt seem confusing XD

The problem does go away eventually, but before you made the change to the xmarker following the player so the message stayed longer, I didn't have the problem which is why I was hoping you could make a toggle in the MCM to use the older style where the comment would appear and stay in the one spot or have it appear and travel with the character.  I'm pretty sure I noticed the problem start when you went to the 2.3x versions early February time frame.

Ah okies Jim.

Question about the non DD version. Basically all i kind of want is for the guards and beggars to say derogatory things to me when i pass etc. I dont need everyone doing it, but certainly the more unsavory and expected people like the bandits too. I love what the DD version does but just dont want the DD mods. I dont want anyone to actually have sex with me or strip me or do any action, just dialogue. Can i still use the DD version without the DD mods installed for simply that? Or do i have to use the non DD version if not installing the DD mods, even if i dont want what the DD mods do?

hehe. hope that didnt seem confusing XD

To use the DD version you would need all the Devious Devices mods installed and active. However, you wouldn't necessarily need to use those mods in your game as by themselves they don't actually do anything.

The problem does go away eventually, but before you made the change to the xmarker following the player so the message stayed longer, I didn't have the problem which is why I was hoping you could make a toggle in the MCM to use the older style where the comment would appear and stay in the one spot or have it appear and travel with the character.  I'm pretty sure I noticed the problem start when you went to the 2.3x versions early February time frame.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Yes, that should be possible to do :)

Appreciate the update, the dialogue only occasionally gets stuck for me but having the option of simply moving on in those cases is nice rather than resetting the quest/reloading.

The only issue I have with the current version of the mod is that I'm trying to troubleshoot if I have a mod conflict stopping devious device related comments/actions, as despite going out of my way to create situations where I'd expect them to trigger I haven't ever seen one of them.  It isn't a big deal, but I can see in TES5Edit that you've put a lot of work into the devious player/npc comments and it's a shame to miss out on them.  

Just curious if the lack of devious device specific comments is just on my end or if it is more of a general issue before I start digging around my load order trying out other options.

Suggestion:

An alternate batch of player skimpy armor comments/rape comments.

It'd be nice to have an option to set it so our player is more of a slut than the default set. Positive, or stimulated/aroused comments about being raped (like she has a non-con fetish), for the rape comments..

As for the skimpy armor comments, she always seems to be worried or scared for being nude... what about one where she's excited about it? =D "I'll be chained up as a slave if anyone finds me like this..." is the default, this variant could be "I'll be chained up as a slave if anyone finds me like this... how exciting!" "I hope someone catches me like this~" "Everyone is staring... it's making me wet!" Stuff like that. An exhibitionist set.

^_^ I can write lines for it if I need to, just toss me a PM.

Appreciate the update, the dialogue only occasionally gets stuck for me but having the option of simply moving on in those cases is nice rather than resetting the quest/reloading.

The only issue I have with the current version of the mod is that I'm trying to troubleshoot if I have a mod conflict stopping devious device related comments/actions, as despite going out of my way to create situations where I'd expect them to trigger I haven't ever seen one of them.  It isn't a big deal, but I can see in TES5Edit that you've put a lot of work into the devious player/npc comments and it's a shame to miss out on them.  

Just curious if the lack of devious device specific comments is just on my end or if it is more of a general issue before I start digging around my load order trying out other options.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting them. Devious Device comments are mainly made through the follower or player comments. Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen any comments on my game either....I will check it out.

Suggestion:

An alternate batch of player skimpy armor comments/rape comments.

It'd be nice to have an option to set it so our player is more of a slut than the default set. Positive, or stimulated/aroused comments about being raped (like she has a non-con fetish), for the rape comments..

As for the skimpy armor comments, she always seems to be worried or scared for being nude... what about one where she's excited about it? =D "I'll be chained up as a slave if anyone finds me like this..." is the default, this variant could be "I'll be chained up as a slave if anyone finds me like this... how exciting!" "I hope someone catches me like this~" "Everyone is staring... it's making me wet!" Stuff like that. An exhibitionist set.

^_^ I can write lines for it if I need to, just toss me a PM.

One of the things I was thinking of doing setting up dialogue and tagging them with various different personality types so that you could "build" your players personality by choosing what types of dialogue they would say.

So you could have dialogue tagged as...

"Bondage Lover" which would contain dialogue like "I'll be chained up as a slave if anyone finds me like this... how exciting!"

or

"Bondage Hater" which would contain dialogue like "This collar makes me look like a common whore, I need to get it off NOW!"

"Tough" which would contain dialogue like "Let's find some Draugr to kill!"

or

"Timid" which would contain dialogue like "I'm not sure delving into this Draugr crypt is a good idea"

"Undead Lover" which would contain dialogue like "There's something about Draugr that just turn me on!"

or

"Undead Hater" which would contain dialogue like "Disgusting Draugr, I'll kill every last one of them!"

etc etc :)

Oh that sounds like a great idea.

I generally play a fairly timid submissive female who has a kink for being frisky with creatures and also earns money when she needs it in town and cities as a Inn whore, usually getting derogatory comments by sneering guards and townfolk for being a slut.

So that would be neat to use a a trait/personality type.