snip

snip

Another idea I had was you could include the use of the PC's race. In particular, any stormcloak guard in a city are more harsh on elven-kind which would make sense since stormcloaks love humiliating elves (or even imperials) that sorta thing.

Have you considered adding a toggle to allow the comments to trigger for male player characters too? There are some of us who like playing a male character as a submissive. I wouldn't even mind if the lines didn't change (kept referring to the player as female), just have it as an option for male characters.

Quick update that fixes the sex comments. I've only added a few comments for the pre-sex start stage and the orgasm stage for oral and vaginal animations (I think anal will also play vaginal).

I couldn't decide on whether the player character should make comments as if in her head (a bit like apropos) or whether she should be saying them out loud.

For example

In Her Head Comments

"He's going to make me cum!"

VS

Spoken Comments

"You bastard....you're making me cum!"

I'm not sure if others would agree, but you can always have "Spoken Comment" and [in Her Head Comment]. By differentiating the brackets you can do both and not limit yourself!

I was gonna submit some more lines I found in 1.9 but I'll just test the new one and make a new post if I find some afterwards if that's alright :) thanks for the update. By the way, does updating your mod in particular require me to uninstall -> load save -> make another save -> install new mod? Or can I just replace the mod and load the old save and nothing bad happens?

Another idea I had was you could include the use of the PC's race. In particular, any stormcloak guard in a city are more harsh on elven-kind which would make sense since stormcloaks love humiliating elves (or even imperials) that sorta thing.

There are a few race specific comments in there...but I didn't really develop the idea too far as I'm no expert on Skyrim lore :) I'll add some in for the above though. Any others you can think of?

Have you considered adding a toggle to allow the comments to trigger for male player characters too? There are some of us who like playing a male character as a submissive. I wouldn't even mind if the lines didn't change (kept referring to the player as female), just have it as an option for male characters.

The comments should trigger no matter what sex your character is. I don't think I put any hard checks in...the mod just assumes that your character is female :)

I'm not sure if others would agree, but you can always have "Spoken Comment" and [in Her Head Comment]. By differentiating the brackets you can do both and not limit yourself!

I was gonna submit some more lines I found in 1.9 but I'll just test the new one and make a new post if I find some afterwards if that's alright :) thanks for the update. By the way, does updating your mod in particular require me to uninstall -> load save -> make another save -> install new mod? Or can I just replace the mod and load the old save and nothing bad happens?

Ah, that's a good idea using the square brackets...think I'll use that, thanks  :)

There shouldn't be any issues upgrading apart from the timer sliders. Previously they were in minutes (default 1 and 3)...but now the sliders are in seconds but they use the same global variables so you might end up with player comments triggering every 1-3 seconds if you don't change the slider values :)

Haven't tried the mod myself but it sounds like its just random commentary that doesn't take into account the PC's deeds and power level. It seems to me that, as she helps out people in the town, the comments (especially from anyone you've helped) should taper off and eventually stop, and especially once you've become thane. And likewise, even if you haven't helped out in a town, if you walk in all badass mcfuckoff with high skills in armor/weapon/magic use, they would recognize you as someone they don't want to mess with.

There must be limits to the misogyny, otherwise when you see female guards, blacksmiths, mercenaries, and so on you will wonder to yourself why you're being constantly picked on when these other examples of strong females exist.

Haven't tried the mod myself but it sounds like its just random commentary that doesn't take into account the PC's deeds and power level. It seems to me that, as she helps out people in the town, the comments (especially from anyone you've helped) should taper off and eventually stop, and especially once you've become thane. And likewise, even if you haven't helped out in a town, if you walk in all badass mcfuckoff with high skills in armor/weapon/magic use, they would recognize you as someone they don't want to mess with.

There must be limits to the misogyny, otherwise when you see female guards, blacksmiths, mercenaries, and so on you will wonder to yourself why you're being constantly picked on when these other examples of strong females exist.

It's certainly possible to do something like that, but way outside what I wanted to produce. There are just too many factors to take into account in terms of what may or may not have happened.

In my version of Skyrim it doesn't matter how good you are...if you are female you will always been seen as inferior to the men, even if you are a female guard, housecarl etc and that is reflected in the comments.

Also, I'm not following canon as far as you being the Dragonborn. None of the comments acknowledge that a Dragonborn even exists, I think most people now play with an alternate start of some sort (I remove all those pesky dragons except for the scripted encounters) so that was a conscious decision.

I think it is also impossible to produce something that fits everybody's version of Skyrim. Everyone sees it a little differently or makes up their own backstory, so I just made what I wanted. :)

Just gave 1.98 a try. Here's the things that stood out to me that I'm unsure if it's working properly or not. Females use the lines of:

1. I'd really enjoy locking you up (non-guard female)

2. Break the law and I'll whip every inch of your body! (non-guard female)

Personally while I wouldn't mind having aggressive female lines, I'd request that it'd be a toggle as well for those who just don't want that kinda thing.

Also, the non-4th wall player comments do work better, but only in the sense that when I turn it on I get a single comment or two overlapping each other really fast as I move. But afterwards when I move to new areas and such nothing ever happens. I changed the settings bar to 60 seconds min and max and I played for 3~ hours, and the only times I maybe ever saw those lines was when it got interrupted by something else real quick (so I don't even know if what I saw was a player line to be honest) or when I load a save which seems to prompt a line. Is this because I have subtitles on? Cause I don't wanna lose subtitles.

Just gave 1.98 a try. Here's the things that stood out to me that I'm unsure if it's working properly or not. Females use the lines of:

Personally while I wouldn't mind having aggressive female lines, I'd request that it'd be a toggle as well for those who just don't want that kinda thing.

Also, the non-4th wall player comments do work better, but only in the sense that when I turn it on I get a single comment or two overlapping each other really fast as I move. But afterwards when I move to new areas and such nothing ever happens. I changed the settings bar to 60 seconds min and max and I played for 3~ hours, and the only times I maybe ever saw those lines was when it got interrupted by something else real quick (so I don't even know if what I saw was a player line to be honest) or when I load a save which seems to prompt a line. Is this because I have subtitles on? Cause I don't wanna lose subtitles.

Are you using the Devious Devices version or the standard version? I thought I'd fixed incorrect lines :)

There is also the possibility that setting the min and max times to the same value may cause an issue as it will try to find a random number between to identical numbers...not quite sure how it works in papyrus.

It could also be that there is still an issue with standard comments :(

Having subtitles on will cause conflicts and you might see dialogue fighting to be displayed. I don't think there is any solution to that unfortunately.

***UPDATE***

I did find an issue with the standard comments. Looks like they would only play if the 4th wall comments were also active. The new version (1.99) fixes this issue.

I have also added Unhelpful NPC comments. It's fairly limited at the moment but deals with being naked in an Inn (now not a good idea) and also some discipline for knocking stuff over (spanking fans rejoice!).

As always you can turn it off in the MCM if you don't like them. I'll be fleshing this out further as we go in to version 2.0. As always any suggestions for events, dialogue lines or situations that should be covered will always be gratefully received :)

Are you using the Devious Devices version or the standard version? I thought I'd fixed incorrect lines :)

There is also the possibility that setting the min and max times to the same value may cause an issue as it will try to find a random number between to identical numbers...not quite sure how it works in papyrus.

Having subtitles on will cause conflicts and you might see dialogue fighting to be displayed. I don't think there is any solution to that unfortunately.

***UPDATE***

I did find an issue with the standard comments. Looks like they would only play if the 4th wall comments were also active. The new version (1.99) fixes this issue.

I have also added Unhelpful NPC comments. It's fairly limited at the moment but deals with being naked in an Inn (now not a good idea) and also some discipline for knocking stuff over (spanking fans rejoice!).

As always you can turn it off in the MCM if you don't like them. I'll be fleshing this out further as we go in to version 2.0. As always any suggestions for events, dialogue lines or situations that should be covered will always be gratefully received :)

Thank you. Now to test out the 1.99dd version. Btw I kinda agree with whoever suggested giving skimpy clothing an on/off toggle but somewhere down the line. I was trying out some DD items yesterday that required pc to have non skimpy armor on and apparently showing your face is too much skin for her. lol.

The comments should trigger no matter what sex your character is. I don't think I put any hard checks in...the mod just assumes that your character is female :)

Oh awesome. I assumed there was a hard check because that happened with Cursed Loot awhile back and we had to ask to get it removed.

Can you give an example of some of the player comments? I've been using version 1.98. I see the 4th wall comments but if I turn those off then it's only NPCs saying things, unless I'm missing something.

same here

turning off 4th wall comments seems to break regular player comments (was playing around with the settings)

***UPDATE***

That's awesome, I guess I'll be one of the guys who reports stuff while having subtitles on. I'm not sure when the conflicts are related to subtitles though, so if I report redundant stuff later feel free to ignore it. By the way I won't be using DD any time soon so it's fine to assume I'm on the non DD non SE version.

I don't know if these lines were fixed in th 1.98->1.99 but here's what I have for my last session with 1.98 before I upgrade.

1. I'd really enjoy locking you up (female non guard)

2. Break the law and I'll whip every inch of your body! (female non guard)

3. Great now I get to listen to some woman 'gawk' in my ears again (Mjoll)

I'd enjoy all 3 on males only better if possible, the first two being guard only.

For curiosity's sake, what are those specific lines that belong to Farangar/Belethor etc? All this time I've never seen them say anything special. In fact I don't even remember them saying Sexist Guard lines much if at all.

Just wanted to say thanks for the mod and how fast you crank out updates for it. everything is pretty much working as intended for me, except comments during scenes. I get the update Sg start, orgasm, and end, but the only comments come from the npc at the orgasm stage. Also as someone else stated, during events my pc is the aggressor in the animation. Thanks again for all the work you've done with this, I look forward to seeing it develop more.

So I tried 1.99 and while I'm not certain, it probably is subtitles messing things up. The non 4th player lines disappear instantly even when nothing is there to overwrite it, and the 4th player lines now (unlike before strangely in 1.98) just overwrite everything and refuse to disappear when new lines pop up. The Rape dialogue from what I can tell in 1.98 and 1.99 has so far done absolutely nothing but once again it might be a subtitle problem.

And just a warning for those who update the files onto their save files willy nilly, I started having a crazy bug with Sexlab Solutions after upgrading to 1.99, whether it's because even LOOT doesn't do the job and Sexist Guards needs to be higher up on the list or some kinda other thing, I don't know, but after updating Sexist Guards, making a new bash, and playing my save whenever you go into a Solutions Sex you end up teleporting to Whiterun plains and fuck like 500 feet in the air. I'm hoping this can be fixed just by exiting and reloading the game but just pointing out it isn't as safe as we'd like to believe.

EDIT: The issue with Sexlab Solutions AND the non-4th wall player lines has been solved simply by shifting back a few saves. I have no idea why this is so, but even restarting Skyrim/MO does nothing upon my newer saves and reproduces the bugs I listed, while reloading to an older save allowed me not only to not break Solutions but the normal player comment works perfectly, the lines appear at certain intervals and then disappears after awhile. Might try 4th wall ones later, but if anyone comes across these issues try loading from older saves (30 min was my sweet spot).

EDIT 2: Upon changing up some mods thinking it might not be so bad, I broke it again and now the player comments go by super fast disappearing, or just reappear again with the same line then disappear real fast. Just gonna try a new character instead with fresh everything hoping it will go well. I still haven't managed to see any dialogue lines come from the rape dialogue though.

MixedupJim, Great mod! Good job! Some problems exist, but it is corrected in the future. I want to believe in it!

If I may, I want to tell you a few ideas ..

1. Dialogue between the NPC of the adventures of the Heroine. Or about the adventures of an unknown girl. Real or imaginary, it does not matter. Let there be rumors. It would be very atmospheric!

2. Stories NPC about their sexual adventures. Maybe, in the form of a dialogue.

3. NPC ask questions Heroine. Let the Heroine will be able to give advice on how best to act in love affairs lovers.

4. An interesting idea: When you move the Crosshair to the object or NPC, replica Heroines by pressing a hotkey.

Probably, it is technically difficult, but it would be very cool!

Thank you. Now to test out the 1.99dd version. Btw I kinda agree with whoever suggested giving skimpy clothing an on/off toggle but somewhere down the line. I was trying out some DD items yesterday that required pc to have non skimpy armor on and apparently showing your face is too much skin for her. lol.

I'll see what I can do to add an option to turn "Skimpy Armour/Clothes" comments no/off

i bumped into items which triggered an event, but for reason pc is always the aggressor in animations!? (im sure its an event from this mod?)

That's strange...I'm definitely defining the player as the victim for those situations. I've updated the code in the latest version so just have to see if that sorts it.

Oh awesome. I assumed there was a hard check because that happened with Cursed Loot awhile back and we had to ask to get it removed.

Actually, on checking there is a hard code for the player being female. I'll see if I can remove that as it isn't actually necessary.

Can you give an example of some of the player comments? I've been using version 1.98. I see the 4th wall comments but if I turn those off then it's only NPCs saying things, unless I'm missing something.

1.98 has issues with standard player comments. So does 1.99 :( It should be fixed on 2.0 though as it is definitely working on my game.

same here

turning off 4th wall comments seems to break regular player comments (was playing around with the settings)

Try v2.0 :)

That's awesome, I guess I'll be one of the guys who reports stuff while having subtitles on. I'm not sure when the conflicts are related to subtitles though, so if I report redundant stuff later feel free to ignore it. By the way I won't be using DD any time soon so it's fine to assume I'm on the non DD non SE version.

I don't know if these lines were fixed in th 1.98->1.99 but here's what I have for my last session with 1.98 before I upgrade.

1. I'd really enjoy locking you up (female non guard)

2. Break the law and I'll whip every inch of your body! (female non guard)

3. Great now I get to listen to some woman 'gawk' in my ears again (Mjoll)

I'd enjoy all 3 on males only better if possible, the first two being guard only.

For curiosity's sake, what are those specific lines that belong to Farangar/Belethor etc? All this time I've never seen them say anything special. In fact I don't even remember them saying Sexist Guard lines much if at all.

I'm not sure why those comments are being said by those NPCs. They are definitely specifying that the NPC needs to use the guard voice type AND be in the GuardDialogueFaction.

I think the Farangar and Belethor comments are not used any more. They will be replaced shortly by some more NPC job related comments similar to blacksmiths at the moment.

Just wanted to say thanks for the mod and how fast you crank out updates for it. everything is pretty much working as intended for me, except comments during scenes. I get the update Sg start, orgasm, and end, but the only comments come from the npc at the orgasm stage. Also as someone else stated, during events my pc is the aggressor in the animation. Thanks again for all the work you've done with this, I look forward to seeing it develop more.

The comments will only fire if your character is the victim which is why you might not be seeing them. I don't know why your character is not the victim in scenes fired by this mod...they should be. I have altered the code in v2.0 which might help.

So I tried 1.99 and while I'm not certain, it probably is subtitles messing things up. The non 4th player lines disappear instantly even when nothing is there to overwrite it, and the 4th player lines now (unlike before strangely in 1.98) just overwrite everything and refuse to disappear when new lines pop up. The Rape dialogue from what I can tell in 1.98 and 1.99 has so far done absolutely nothing but once again it might be a subtitle problem.

And just a warning for those who update the files onto their save files willy nilly, I started having a crazy bug with Sexlab Solutions after upgrading to 1.99, whether it's because even LOOT doesn't do the job and Sexist Guards needs to be higher up on the list or some kinda other thing, I don't know, but after updating Sexist Guards, making a new bash, and playing my save whenever you go into a Solutions Sex you end up teleporting to Whiterun plains and fuck like 500 feet in the air. I'm hoping this can be fixed just by exiting and reloading the game but just pointing out it isn't as safe as we'd like to believe.

EDIT: The issue with Sexlab Solutions AND the non-4th wall player lines has been solved simply by shifting back a few saves. I have no idea why this is so, but even restarting Skyrim/MO does nothing upon my newer saves and reproduces the bugs I listed, while reloading to an older save allowed me not only to not break Solutions but the normal player comment works perfectly, the lines appear at certain intervals and then disappears after awhile. Might try 4th wall ones later, but if anyone comes across these issues try loading from older saves (30 min was my sweet spot).

EDIT 2: Upon changing up some mods thinking it might not be so bad, I broke it again and now the player comments go by super fast disappearing, or just reappear again with the same line then disappear real fast. Just gonna try a new character instead with fresh everything hoping it will go well. I still haven't managed to see any dialogue lines come from the rape dialogue though.

It is possible that Sexlab Solutions could conflict with this mod as they both deal with dialogue. As for why you're teleporting during sex scenes I've had this bug as well. As far as I know it is just a Skyrim thing that happens sometimes. Same as falling through the floor! :)

MixedupJim, Great mod! Good job! Some problems exist, but it is corrected in the future. I want to believe in it!

If I may, I want to tell you a few ideas ..

1. Dialogue between the NPC of the adventures of the Heroine. Or about the adventures of an unknown girl. Real or imaginary, it does not matter. Let there be rumors. It would be very atmospheric!
2. Stories NPC about their sexual adventures. Maybe, in the form of a dialogue.
3. NPC ask questions Heroine. Let the Heroine will be able to give advice on how best to act in love affairs lovers.
3. An interesting idea: When you move the cross to the object or NPC, replica Heroines by pressing a hotkey.
Probably, it is technically difficult, but it would be very cool!

Glad you're enjoying the mod.

I don't quite understand your 2nd point 3. What cross are you talking about? :)

lol standard player comments have been a real pain in your ass xD

EDIT: after testing it seems to work perfectly on my end even on an old game I just had to shut off player comments and re enable them and then they worked.

lol standard player comments have been a real pain in your ass xD

EDIT: after testing it seems to work perfectly on my end even on an old game I just had to shut off player comments and re enable them and then they worked.

Woohoo! Yes they have...it seems creation kit lost the link between the xmarker and the controlling script in the quest at some point.

I'm hoping that's the end of it :)

I don't know if this helps any, or if I'm telling you something you already know, but:

The order of actors entered into the array (NB: using basic startsex() function) determines who is "on top" and who is "on bottom," traditionally ascribed to male and female positioning.

The following puts the player "on top"

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sexActors[1] = SexLab.PlayerRef

And reversing it puts the player "on bottom"

sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

The victim flag in the startsex() function expressly overwrites the array positioning and always puts whoever is tagged as the victim in the "bottom" position.

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)                    ;no victim flag assigned
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=NPC_REF)    ;victim flag on NPC, will put NPC in "bottom" position
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=PLAYER_REF) ;victim flag on PC, will put PC in "bottom" position

And setting a victim flag also will force that Sexlab stat to be updated accordingly.

EDIT: Obviously, by using "akSpeaker" as an actor ref I'm doing this in a dialogue script fragment, which IIRC is how you're doing it here.

I'm not certain about how 3 or more actor arrays are set up, but I'd be willing to bet that the last first actor added to the array is always going to be on bottom. I should look it up...

2MixedupJim

Sorry for my English. This is not the native language ...
I wanted to say - crosshair, center of the screen.

Once upon a time, in a past life, I did a similar mod for Oblivion. That's the thought that it would be interesting.

Regarding paragraph 2

For example. The story is as old as the world. The young man had quarreled with his girlfriend. It is necessary to make peace. How to do it? It is necessary to ask for advice! And who can give him advice in Skyrim? My Heroine. More still no one!  :D
Well, the options may be different ...

As wise people say, our life consists of little things.
Various tiny life situations give a wonderful flavor in a computer game.
You agree with me?...

2MixedupJim

Sorry for my English. This is not the native language ...
I wanted to say - crosshair, center of the screen.

Once upon a time, in a past life, I did a similar mod for Oblivion. That's the thought that it would be interesting.

Regarding paragraph 2

For example. The story is as old as the world. The young man had quarreled with his girlfriend. It is necessary to make peace. How to do it? It is necessary to ask for advice! And who can give him advice in Skyrim? My Heroine. More still no one!  :D
Well, the options may be different ...

As wise people say, our life consists of little things.
Various tiny life situations give a wonderful flavor in a computer game.
You agree with me?...

Ah I see :)

I like your idea of people asking for advice. I may add some events like that :)

Would it be possible to add a way to fend off the rapists in the inn? Just seems odd that she would be okay with it without a struggle. 

Hmmm...you might be right :) I'm not sure how I could implement something like that though.