This may be the wrong location but I'm having a strange effect after installing newest Version of Shout like a Virgin and Sexlab Hormones.  I keep getting a pop-up message about the chastity belt is feeling strange, would I like to drink some metallic potion?  I've tried a google search, but I can't find any mod that has that message. I can select yes or no, but I don't know what it is for. Even worse, I'm out of the chastity belt but the message keeps coming.  I apologize if this is not the correct mod, if it isn't, does anyone know what mod that might be from? I only updated, Shout like a Virgin and Hormones as well as AIO animated Vagina.

5 hours ago, asmondar said:

This may be the wrong location but I'm having a strange effect after installing newest Version of Shout like a Virgin and Sexlab Hormones.  I keep getting a pop-up message about the chastity belt is feeling strange, would I like to drink some metallic potion?  I've tried a google search, but I can't find any mod that has that message. I can select yes or no, but I don't know what it is for. Even worse, I'm out of the chastity belt but the message keeps coming.  I apologize if this is not the correct mod, if it isn't, does anyone know what mod that might be from? I only updated, Shout like a Virgin and Hormones as well as AIO animated Vagina.

The message is not from this mod.

I don't know if its coming from Hormones or not.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, alpinyo1 said:

Does anyone know if this mod has been ported to SE? Really want to play it but cant find it anhwhere.

I've not ported it. So if there is anything floating around it's not official and likely full of problems as there are still several barriers to porting this mod.

First of all thank you so much VirginMarie for this awesome masterpiece! ?‍♀️???

The only two things I feel a bit disappointed with are:

1 - I find the mod's quests "forcing" you a bit to go beyond your main story-linked-objectives, leaving these behind while trying to get rid of some restraints quickly ("Tales and Tallows") and at the same time a bit "forcing" you to acess locations/open other quests pretty early: once done the  "Virgin Training" I've found myself travelling first to Markarth then to Solitude -both uncovered for me- in less then a hour of playing, without even having the Thane Title in Falkhard yet. Anyway that's just my taste, it's not a real critique.

If I may suggest something to lighten this up: You are showing great abilities in both scripting and building new content, what about some new dedicated locations? (for "Virgin Training" or "Activate Nocturnal Statues" not forcing the player to travel up and down to pick up multi-quest-linked locations?) ?

2 - some minor issue with dressing-layers: some restraints/tatoo just get in some armor/cloth spots, mainly leaving a full set impossible to equip completely. I'm not refearring to the aroused-restraint feature removing the armor items (which is damn great! ??). An example for all: the awesome ---> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195?tab=description whose leggings (in my case) can't be equipped if you don't switch them in another spot mainly causing more issues than solutions.

Not even sure if this is possible, anyway the only suggestion I can shoot out about this is: build dedicated dressing-layers. I'm not an expert, I have barely the idea about how things work in this game so don't blame me too much if I said something ridiculous abouth this last thing… just forgive me if you can … ?

These are my 2 cents. ?

Thanks again for the awesome mod!!! Keep up the great work! ?

9 minutes ago, Kcin_Xer_75 said:

1 - I find the mod's quests "forcing" you a bit to go beyond your main story-linked-objectives, leaving these behind while trying to get rid of some restraints quickly ("Tales and Tallows") and at the same time a bit "forcing" you to acess locations/open other quests pretty early:

You can deactivate tales and tallows until you're ready, not sure if it's disabled by default, maybe it should.

9 minutes ago, Kcin_Xer_75 said:

2 - some minor issue with dressing-layers: some restraints/tatoo just get in some armor/cloth spots, mainly leaving a full set impossible to equip completely. I'm not refearring to the aroused-restraint feature removing the armor items (which is damn great! ??). An example for all: the awesome ---> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195?tab=description whose leggings (in my case) can't be equipped if you don't switch them in another spot mainly causing more issues than solutions.

Devious devices is the framework responsible which slots are taken and it's well established, changing that would cause more havoc since mods respecting it are already using different slots on purpose. Mods unaware of DD, well... there'll always be one where it doesn't fit, but there is no lack of clothes mods. Maybe you should just search for something similar.

Weeeh! Tx Nazzzgul! Deactivating Tales and Tallows is a bit late now, but perhaps I have some not-so-old save to go back to without loosing too many hours of playing … ?

For the 2nd point I knew it would not be so clever asking about it … anyway I tried… ?

Thankyou! ?

Oh! Also I have another issue I can't figure out how to solve, if somebody can help …

- butt-plugs always slide off, can't really tell why, the chastity lock seems to work, as if I try to equip them again with the chastity piercings on, I get the "no-way-to-do-it-with-belts-on" messsage. Also resetting the items via MCM menu won't help: even if everything is replaced correctly, after few secs the plugs slide off letting out the message: "without-something-to-hold-them…"  All other DD items work perfectly. Did I messed something up?? ?

3 hours ago, Kcin_Xer_75 said:

Weeeh! Tx Nazzzgul! Deactivating Tales and Tallows is a bit late now, but perhaps I have some not-so-old save to go back to without loosing too many hours of playing … ?

For the 2nd point I knew it would not be so clever asking about it … anyway I tried… ?

Thankyou! ?

Re. your point 1, in addition to what Nazzzgul666 said, you can also slow many encounters down by adjusting in the MCM Encounters tab. The defaults are meant to be an experience where you are mainly focused on this Mod's story. But if you want to experience it side by side with the vanilla story or other mods, slow it down. Or you can simply NOT proceed with a quest objective right away in many cases. Slowing it down too much when not yet familiar with what the mod does, could also be confusing.

Re. your point 2, not only is use of character slots largely "standardized" by Devious Devices, but the game mechanics of Skyrim really made the choices in DD, limited too. It really comes down to restrictions of the Skyrim engine.

Oh! Also I have another issue I can't figure out how to solve, if somebody can help …

- butt-plugs always slide off, can't really tell why, the chastity lock seems to work, as if I try to equip them again with the chastity piercings on, I get the "no-way-to-do-it-with-belts-on" messsage. Also resetting the items via MCM menu won't help: even if everything is replaced correctly, after few secs the plugs slide off letting out the message: "without-something-to-hold-them…"  All other DD items work perfectly. Did I messed something up?? ?

I've not seen anyone else report this, at least not in this thread. I've experienced it ages ago and it was related to Devious Devices (much older version), but I've not experienced it in a very long time. This leads me to believe there is something wrong with your setup, or your save is corrupt. Maybe you are not aware of/following what I call the golden rule? If that does not help I'd need to see your papyrus log (how to get it is in my FAQs).

Ty VirginMarie!

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Re. your point 1, in addition to what Nazzzgul666 said, you can also slow many encounters down by adjusting in the MCM Encounters tab. The defaults are meant to be an experience where you are mainly focused on this Mod's story. But if you want to experience it side by side with the vanilla story or other mods, slow it down. Or you can simply NOT proceed with a quest objective right away in many cases. Slowing it down too much when not yet familiar with what the mod does, could also be confusing.

Re. your point 2, not only is use of character slots largely "standardized" by Devious Devices, but the game mechanics of Skyrim really made the choices in DD, limited too. It really comes down to restrictions of the Skyrim engine.

Yup… I messed a bit with MCM menu and I noticed the options… may be would have been wise doing that before, my fault... ?

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've not seen anyone else report this, at least not in this thread. I've experienced it ages ago and it was related to Devious Devices (much older version), but I've not experienced it in a very long time. This leads me to believe there is something wrong with your setup, or your save is corrupt. Maybe you are not aware of/following what I call the golden rule? If that does not help I'd need to see your papyrus log (how to get it is in my FAQs).

Not sure about braking the "gloden rule"… anyway I guess I will now: I'll upgrade anything I have installed that I like and start a new game for good. ?

Tx for the help! ?

On 4/20/2019 at 7:54 PM, VirginMarie said:

I've not ported it. So if there is anything floating around it's not official and likely full of problems as there are still several barriers to porting this mod.

ahh, thats too bad. I looked around alot and nothing seems to be as good as your mods content. Obviously this is alot to ask from a scripter but there isnt any easy port you can make that doesnt include everything, just stuff thats easy to port? Thanks

Hy guys is there a code / way to force start an scene / action? In my current play the word wall loving animation won't start (anymore). 

I'm at Lost knife Hideout, having killed all enemies I now went to stand in front of the wall. While I see the "glow effect" and hear the sound, showing that I so far don't know the word, nothing happens. Neither does the word wall loving animation start nor do I learn the word.

I know I can add the word and I can also increase the number of walls loved by code. I can even complete quests pointing to word walls by code, but doing all that each time is a major annoyance. 

As I the animation were still working a few days ago, the reason should be either of the mods Prison Overhaul Patched or M.C.G that I newly added. I'd need to do further test though to confirm if and which of the mods is the reason. Though I really don't want to abstain from using either.

PS: All other SL / SLAL Animations and most other animations (I did not test all animations / situations) of this mod work fine. The esp of Shout like a virgin is loaded below all my other loverslab-mods to avoid issues of f.e. the animations at the Dibella Statues not starting.

25 minutes ago, Tassadar33 said:

Hy guys is there a code / way to force start an scene / action? In my current play the word wall loving animation won't start (anymore). 

I'm at Lost knife Hideout, having killed all enemies I now went to stand in front of the wall. While I see the "glow effect" and hear the sound, showing that I so far don't know the word, nothing happens. Neither does the word wall loving animation start nor do I learn the word.

I know I can add the word and I can also increase the number of walls loved by code. I can even complete quests pointing to word walls by code, but doing all that each time is a major annoyance. 

As I the animation were still working a few days ago, the reason should be either of the mods Prison Overhaul Patched or M.C.G that I newly added. I'd need to do further test though to confirm if and which of the mods is the reason. Though I really don't want to abstain from using either.

PS: All other SL / SLAL Animations and most other animations (I did not test all animations / situations) of this mod work fine. The esp of Shout like a virgin is loaded below all my other loverslab-mods to avoid issues of f.e. the animations at the Dibella Statues not starting.

I have prison overhaul, and slaverun. Shout works fine, even though seriously script heavy. I did have MCG but ditched it as most problems occured (even on a clean start) while I had this. Plus it was kinda double dipping, seeming I play with Sexlab Adventures, Disparity and Hormones all of which do pretty much the same things as MCG but without any major problems.

I should point out that Shout takes priority over every mod I have, if it screws with this mod I just look elsewhere. Even if I only use shout in the background for the random orgasm factor.

17 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have prison overhaul, and slaverun. Shout works fine, even though seriously script heavy. I did have MCG but ditched it as most problems occured (even on a clean start) while I had this. Plus it was kinda double dipping, seeming I play with Sexlab Adventures, Disparity and Hormones all of which do pretty much the same things as MCG but without any major problems.

I should point out that Shout takes priority over every mod I have, if it screws with this mod I just look elsewhere. Even if I only use shout in the background for the random orgasm factor.

Thanks for the confirmation. Do you use PO or POP? (As I switched form PO, that was indeed worrking with SlaV, to POP.)
As for MCG... I needed an alternative to defeat (that for me was a must have mod), that was no longer working with my other mods, / updates and MCG was reputedly the most stabel one.

Edit: Ok I just saw that a few pages ago VirginMarie confirmed SlaV to be working with POP after extensive tests. So the problem should occur with MCG, though I wonder why, as MCG should not interfear with any animations or the word walls...

18 minutes ago, Tassadar33 said:

Edit: Ok I just saw that a few pages ago VirginMarie confirmed SlaV to be working with POP after extensive tests. So the problem should occur with MCG, though I wonder why, as MCG should not interfear with any animations or the word walls...

I am following this too, it should not interfere indeed, if you find anything let me know.

You probably want to try disabling the MCG crime and infidelty system as that could interfere with some scripted events, that at least has been reported by some users 

36 minutes ago, Tassadar33 said:

Thanks for the confirmation. Do you use PO or POP? (As I switched form PO, that was indeed worrking with SlaV, to POP.)
As for MCG... I needed an alternative to defeat (that for me was a must have mod), that was no longer working with my other mods, / updates and MCG was reputedly the most stabel one.

I use defeat seems to work fine with all the crap I have. Mind you sometimes I am unsure if I surrender or am subdued, as I have Combat Arousal which does have a surrender function (I set it at 10% chance to surrender if Arousal at 100) seems one of them procs a lot. Plus defeat works well with SlaV as the death thingy kicks in sometimes.

25 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

I am following this too, it should not interfere indeed, if you find anything let me know.

You probably want to try disabling the MCG crime and infidelty system as that could interfere with some scripted events, that at least has been reported by some users 

Good point, mine is too script heavy atm for MCG as well. I swear some of you Mod Authors really should just work together on a mega combined Mod. All up you guys can and do have between you a Slaverun without all the problems. With greater player control. Hmm gives me an idea to propose such in a more suitable forum...

2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I use defeat seems to work fine with all the crap I have. Mind you sometimes I am unsure if I surrender or am subdued, as I have Combat Arousal which does have a surrender function (I set it at 10% chance to surrender if Arousal at 100) seems one of them procs a lot. Plus defeat works well with SlaV as the death thingy kicks in sometimes.

You are right of course. Defeat was great and worked just fine with SLAV. (As you say, SLAV was even a great prevention against death if Defeat didn't fire as planned.)
Still I have some other (nice though not essencial) mods running, like Apropos2, that are incompatible with Defeat. Supposedly Defeat should also have trouble with several recent updates to other mods f.e. the leatest DD versions (though they at least worked fine for me). (There are of course some user made fixes (I couldn't get working) for Defeat to get some bugs patched while supposedly making it even more compatible.) So I switched to MCG, got it to work immediately and it works even more dependable.

I'll later experiment more with SLAV and MCG and report my findings.

Anyway. Is there some code to manually get the wall love to play?
Otherwise, does anyone know if the word walls work as in vanlla if I check the box to put the SLAV story on hold? This way I would save typing in several codes.

24 minutes ago, Tassadar33 said:

You are right of course. Defeat was great and worked just fine with SLAV. (As you say, SLAV was even a great prevention against death if Defeat didn't fire as planned.)
Still I have some other (nice though not essencial) mods running, like Apropos2, that are incompatible with Defeat. Supposedly Defeat should also have trouble with several recent updates to other mods f.e. the leatest DD versions (though they at least worked fine for me). (There are of course some user made fixes (I couldn't get working) for Defeat to get some bugs patched while supposedly making it even more compatible.) So I switched to MCG, got it to work immediately and it works even more dependable.

I'll later experiment more with SLAV and MCG and report my findings.

Anyway. Is there some code to manually get the wall love to play?
Otherwise, does anyone know if the word walls work as in vanlla if I check the box to put the SLAV story on hold? This way I would save typing in several codes.

Multi-orgasm, Stone Loving, and pretty Sure Wall Love all work even if the story and tales are on hold. Think they even count once you start the main story. I often have SlaV on hold at the start of a play through, or to reduce script lag and still get Multi-orgasm proccing every now and then, plus the Stone and Wall loving, I would bet even Dragon Mounds would still work (although they might not tell you where a wall is?)

6 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

I'm at Lost knife Hideout, having killed all enemies I now went to stand in front of the wall. While I see the "glow effect" and hear the sound, showing that I so far don't know the word, nothing happens. 

Lost Knife Hideout is part of the "Thief Shakedown" quest (details here). If that word wall is not a quest objective yet, its working correctly. There would be a little message upper left telling you something like "can't love this word wall yet".

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Lost Knife Hideout is part of the "Thief Shakedown" quest (details here). If that word wall is not a quest objective yet, its working correctly. There would be a little message upper left telling you something like "can't love this word wall yet".

Thanks!?This indeed seems to be the reason. Though I don't get the message you state, I tried an older save just before another word wall with MCG (and POP) activated and the loving animation / scene plays as intended.

Strange how easy the answer is sometimes.

VirginMarie ... Thank you for this deviously fun masterpiece and wonderful MCM integration ... got everything working and loving it so far !

A few questions:

(1) The tentacle whip is a welcomed bull-whip addition but it doesn't leave whip marks like the xbf punishment items.   Have you tried using one of the xbf crops as a core weapon for the tentacle whip to see if the effect caries to whip marks?

(2) Running into a strange visual glitch (red glowing eyes/mouth).  I was wondering if this could be related to your mod (e.g., corresponding to horn light source or arousal feedback like the Virgin tattoo glow or perhaps the Halloween content) ... posted it to the Skyrim Technical Support forum here ...

I tried turning on/off settings in MCM ... Virginity and Damage Armor Status, No Horns ... and troubleshooting in the post and have not had any luck removing the glow.

(3) Some of the animations are not aligned correctly (e.g., Deflowering Lily, Standing Stone Love, etc.).  Is there a way to re-align the character to device?

Amazing stuff ... keep up the incredible work !

14 hours ago, eeeteee said:

(1) The tentacle whip is a welcomed bull-whip addition but it doesn't leave whip marks like the xbf punishment items.   Have you tried using one of the xbf crops as a core weapon for the tentacle whip to see if the effect caries to whip marks?

The tentacle whip does leave whip marks normally. But this is a known and common problem where any of the whipping, regardless of the whip, will sometimes not work. I've never found the reason or how to cure it when it happens. Seems to be a skyrim vanilla bug. It's not related to this mod as I can re-recreate it using other whips too, once the problem starts happening.

(2) Running into a strange visual glitch (red glowing eyes/mouth).  I was wondering if this could be related to your mod (e.g., corresponding to horn light source or arousal feedback like the Virgin tattoo glow or perhaps the Halloween content) ... posted it to the Skyrim Technical Support forum here ...

I tried turning on/off settings in MCM ... Virginity and Damage Armor Status, No Horns ... and troubleshooting in the post and have not had any luck removing the glow.

This is a first for me, meaning I've not had anyone pose this problem before. It could be a combination of another mod you have when combined with this mod, and I'd try the same things you already did... texture and light source seems like candidates…. so you'd try turning off the texture (tattoo), and you'd trying turning off all light sources (halo, horns, or Anal Torch). Very odd, I can't imagine how it could come directly from this mod.

(3) Some of the animations are not aligned correctly (e.g., Deflowering Lily, Standing Stone Love, etc.).  Is there a way to re-align the character to device?

Amazing stuff ... keep up the incredible work !

Possibly Troubleshooting #13 is your problem. There's no way to re-align

On 5/11/2019 at 12:24 AM, VirginMarie said:

The tentacle whip does leave whip marks normally. But this is a known and common problem where any of the whipping, regardless of the whip, will sometimes not work. I've never found the reason or how to cure it when it happens. Seems to be a skyrim vanilla bug. It's not related to this mod as I can re-reacte it using other whips too, once the problem starts happening.

This is a first for me, meaning I've not had anyone pose this problem before. It could be a combination of another mod you have when combined with this mod, and I'd try the same things you already did... texture and light source seems like candidates…. so you'd try turning off the texture (tattoo), and you'd trying turning off all light sources (halo, horns, or Anal Torch). Very odd, I can't imagine how it could come directly from this mod.

Possibly Troubleshooting #13 is your problem. There's no way to re-align

Thanks for the quick response

Yes ... sometimes the body type (e.g., 7Base) doesn't work.  The only whips that seem to work consistently are the zbf punishment ones found using "help zbf" in console.  Some settings in the SkyrimPrefs.ini that may help is to increase the uMaxSkinDecals and uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor values.

UPDATE: That glow problem source never found ... however, I was able to remove it using Director's Tools ... solution description in that thread.  If there are any strange character effects that you can't figure out, this tool gives the option to reset all visual effects.

I was wondering if my setscale got changed ...  I'll reset and report back.

@VirginMarie

You may wish to edit your listed (optional) requirements a bit since Komotors animation pack ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2897-slal-komotors-animations ) is no longer available for download, so people who do not have it already will be out of luck.

In the long run, since Komotor essentially quit making Skyrim stuff (more or less, read up on it on his Discord if you have access), I would suggest trying to exchange his animations with something else.