8 hours ago, videosxdfa5 said:

Hello, so i just installed this mod and i got a problem, whenever i shout to meet nocturnal, the scene goes well until she gives me the collar and cuffs, in wich Nocturnal says her line and then the game freezes *sound in the background is still going* Any idea on how to fix this? I really wanna try this mod. THX

Most likely you are running on a corrupt save. See Golden Rule.

If you don't think this applies to you, walk through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 (same link)

Okay, so I decided to uninstall this mod and then try it later when i have a new pc and only the requirements for this mod. But, after searching other mods in LL I decided that i really really wanna try this now *really intresting this mod is* so, I uninstalled a lot of useless mods and started a new game *with live another life* set up the mcm menu, everything ready, then i remembered that i didnt use FNIS. So I quited skyrim and ran FNIS. The CBBE bodyslide i already had it from before, so then I tried to run skyrim and when i loaded my quick save *from the new game* it kept crashing. Basically problem 22. Or so I think, didnt tryed to start a new game again. So i went to the fix that was offered there and installed the plugin, but still, kept crashing. Any ideas on how to fix this? THX *The save being corrupted because i ran FNIS? I dont really know, maybe? That's the only think that comes to my mind now.

@videosxdfa5

FWIW, I use MO, with Bodyslide run from within that.  I struggled to get the more recent versions of Bodyslide to run easliy within it, so I am using a BS version that is a few generations back, but nothing that the newer version changelog updates show as being really fundamentally different

I found that, with certain mod combinations, after running Bodyslide with the Bodyslide 'main menu' set with the 'Build Morphs' option ticked, I could absolutely guarantee that my game would CTD instantly if I had the newly built meshes selected for use in game.  I found this out partly by accident, partly by fortuitousness, and partly just by being downright lucky as to how it all fitted together at the time

When I 'unticked' the 'Build Morphs' box, on rerunning BS, the then newly generated meshes worked fine

It seemed to hinge on a problem in one of the updates to the DD series mods, either DDi, or DDx, but I cannot be certain of that

Why this should be, I have absolutely no real clue, as I have no partic tech expertise of any kind, other than as a lifetime user of various bodged up commercial applications, specific to my work, where I ended up having to tell an assortment of programmers exactly what their latest progeny was doing as it poo'd my data all over the office.  In this particular case, life is too short, and the determination of the exact cause so unimportant, that I have not bothered to track down which blasted cuff, or collar, or clamp, or other fiendish device, was doing the dirty work

But, this is offered, just in case it might help you.  If it does, good

Apols to VM for butting in

(PS, you are right about this being one of the best fun mods here.  It's also one of the most reliable, and best supported) 

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@videosxdfa5

FWIW, I use MO, with Bodyslide run from within that.  I struggled to get the more recent versions of Bodyslide to run easliy within it, so I am using a BS version that is a few generations back, but nothing that the newer version changelog updates show as being really fundamentally different

I found that, with certain mod combinations, after running Bodyslide with the Bodyslide 'main menu' set with the 'Build Morphs' option ticked, I could absolutely guarantee that my game would CTD instantly if I had the newly built meshes selected for use in game.  I found this out partly by accident, partly by fortuitousness, and partly just by being downright lucky as to how it all fitted together at the time

When I 'unticked' the 'Build Morphs' box, on rerunning BS, the then newly generated meshes worked fine

It seemed to hinge on a problem in one of the updates to the DD series mods, either DDi, or DDx, but I cannot be certain of that

Why this should be, I have absolutely no real clue, as I have no partic tech expertise of any kind, other than as a lifetime user of various bodged up commercial applications, specific to my work, where I ended up having to tell an assortment of programmers exactly what their latest progeny was doing as it poo'd my data all over the office.  In this particular case, life is too short, and the determination of the exact cause so unimportant, that I have not bothered to track down which blasted cuff, or collar, or clamp, or other fiendish device, was doing the dirty work

But, this is offered, just in case it might help you.  If it does, good

Apols to VM for butting in

(PS, you are right about this being one of the best fun mods here.  It's also one of the most reliable, and best supported) 

So you are telling me that all those CTD are because of the "build morphs" option? Well, I gotta be honest, i never would've thought of that, anyway, right now its 4 in the morning and I aint got no motivation to try it, so ill let you know in the morning if this helps. Really apreciate it the help. And when ill have some free time, and if it works, ill try and see what device is causing the trouble, anyway, have a great night ya'll ❤️

1 hour ago, videosxdfa5 said:

Okay, so I decided to uninstall this mod and then try it later when i have a new pc and only the requirements for this mod. But, after searching other mods in LL I decided that i really really wanna try this now *really intresting this mod is* so, I uninstalled a lot of useless mods and started a new game *with live another life* set up the mcm menu, everything ready, then i remembered that i didnt use FNIS. So I quited skyrim and ran FNIS. The CBBE bodyslide i already had it from before, so then I tried to run skyrim and when i loaded my quick save *from the new game* it kept crashing. Basically problem 22. Or so I think, didnt tryed to start a new game again. So i went to the fix that was offered there and installed the plugin, but still, kept crashing. Any ideas on how to fix this? THX *The save being corrupted because i ran FNIS? I dont really know, maybe? That's the only think that comes to my mind now.

Sounds like it would be less effort to start a new game, than to figure out why your save is not good. That's assuming it does not crash on starting a new game. You have not said.

You would need to re-run bodyslide, regardless of if its was there before or not. You've not mentioned about that but its part of the standard install instructions. I don't have much to go on here. Does a new game crash? Did you run bodyslide. Those are the first questions.

@donkeywho

@VirginMarie

So, got it fixed, I think, had to leave the pc and go somewhere else. Here's what I did: Ran the bodyslide once again with no build morphs and also ran FNIS again: game still crashed. Then i got a weird skse error relating to memory or something like that, solved that error and tryed once again, still crashed, next thing that comes into my mind is: "HEY, what if i try to load the autosave that was made moments befote I quicksaved. So I tryed that and it worked, for some reason, dont know why, then I made a normal save and tryed it to load a couple times to see if it worked okay, and it did so... All of those CTD were because of a buggie quicksave, huh. Anyway, thx for your help, and ill continue my playthrough *bad thing is that to start the mod I need to play the quest until I can shout but hey, at least will work, I hope* So uh, bye ❤️

21 minutes ago, Lefsedal said:

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but during orgasms my pc's breast will continuosly shrink and expand.

Wondering if anyone knows why that is happening, and how i can stop it from happening?

Feature. Description below copied from the main page. You can adjust/turn off in MCM, like most things in this mod

Lively Lungs & Delayed Orgasm: Virgin Nipple devices make you multi-orgasmic causing Lively Lungs (breast size oscillation). This innate Dragonborn ability exercises your lungs keeping them healthy for shouting and will end any shout cooldown early. You also experience Delayed Orgasms after encounters, including loving from other Mods. Energies from your orgasm will restore your health. Orgasm can lead to an Exhilaration Dance (chance in MCM)

In worship of the Devil, my character always rides in front of the air. I feel like I'm missing some props, such as a wine bottle or a small stone statue, and so on. Is this normal? Or what animations or props have I did not installed?

15 minutes ago, xunyii said:

In worship of the Devil, my character always rides in front of the air. I feel like I'm missing some props, such as a wine bottle or a small stone statue, and so on. Is this normal? Or what animations or props have I did not installed?

Normal

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

I noticed that the Nocturnal Robe does not apply Bodyslide shape. But the vanilla robe with this mesh also doesn't. Where can I find the files to bodyslide that?

Not true something is installed incorrectly, or not built in bodyslide correctly.

Steps in FAQ 11

14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Not true something is installed incorrectly, or not built in bodyslide correctly.

Steps in FAQ 11

I reinstalled the mod's files and carefully rebuilt it in Bodyslide, I use the checkbox for morphs. I am using V6.7 main file and your CBBE bodyslide package.

But still the Nocturnal robe looks like it brings its own body, with seams, much more wide and voluptuous as mine, and stickung out through the robe.

I honestly don't know what els to go for...

The robe's ID is ff0027c0, baseID fb11ad6c; do I have the right one here, or something strange for example from before the update? But there were no collisions when installing the files...

Please have a look, it worked perfectly when I had V6.3. I hope we can solve this. Many thanks!

3 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I reinstalled the mod's files and carefully rebuilt it in Bodyslide, I use the checkbox for morphs. I am using V6.7 main file and your CBBE bodyslide package.

But still the Nocturnal robe looks like it brings its own body, with seams, much more wide and voluptuous as mine, and stickung out through the robe.

I honestly don't know what els to go for...

The robe's ID is ff0027c0, baseID fb11ad6c; do I have the right one here, or something strange for example from before the update? But there were no collisions when installing the files...

Please have a look, it worked perfectly when I had V6.3. I hope we can solve this. Many thanks!

It's name is Virgin Nocturnal Robe, both in game and in BodySlide. How are you getting it? Did you get it from the quest? Do you see that name?

From the quest it should be fine but maybe you are acquiring it another way and getting the wrong one? Show me a pic. There's is nothing I can look at as this item has bodyslide support same as all the other items.

After I have done the Wabbashrine, can I stop the regular reporting back to Nocturnal? Reporting in, she does not give  me a new quest, is my training complete?

I want to start Slaverun and I am afraid it will lead to conflicts. 

Can anyone tell me their experience with both mods actice? ^^

After I have done the Wabbashrine, can I stop the regular reporting back to Nocturnal? Reporting in, she does not give  me a new quest, is my training complete?

FAQ #14

You could turn if off in MCM. Or could let it continue forever, allowing you to lose and regain virginity.

I want to start Slaverun and I am afraid it will lead to conflicts. 

Can anyone tell me their experience with both mods actice? ^^

I've tested it with Slaverun, but not most recent versions of Slaverun. It was fine. You can use the "On Hold" feature in MCM Misc tab for best results during long Slaverun scenes.

1 hour ago, thomas00126 said:

oh my its been a while since the last update... i wonder if something big is comming or if its done

It's never done ?

I'm currently not actively messing with Skyrim, only supporting this mod. But That does not mean I won't get interested again, and do this and that. Who knows.