1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm not spending any time with Skyrim currently, other than to support this mod. But who knows, one day I might be back to update it. Other mods are doubtful.

A shame, fallout 4 could definitely use an equivalent of Shout Like a Virgin

Loving it so far, Nocturnal has erm given me some interesting distractions - that torch looks painful! But at least she comes to help me out when I shout, I guess its the least she can do.

So far the mod works very well, all the items fit, the gag is animated (and painful looking), my wrists keep changing positions which I assume is on purpose, and my body armor keeps falling off which I know is meant to happen. But best of all I can still fight as Nocturnal removes my wrist restraints when I am attacked. 10/10 Thank you @VirginMarie

1 hour ago, windlepoons said:

Loving it so far, Nocturnal has erm given me some interesting distractions - that torch looks painful! But at least she comes to help me out when I shout, I guess its the least she can do.

So far the mod works very well, all the items fit, the gag is animated (and painful looking), my wrists keep changing positions which I assume is on purpose, and my body armor keeps falling off which I know is meant to happen. But best of all I can still fight as Nocturnal removes my wrist restraints when I am attacked. 10/10 Thank you @VirginMarie

In the MCM menus, you can change most of what you just mentioned too. Different gag, anal device, and all the other devices. Don't want wrists changing positions?... can pick the one you want. Settings for armor falling off. Just about everything the mod does.

Absolutely amazing mod, the further I get the better it is - the Sepulchre puzzle got me - 

Spoiler

The statue has two hands - she's pointing two ways! After that I was a little unsure as there seemed to be branches but I just went ahead.

I like that Nocturnal, nasty ***** that she is, still gives me little gifts to help me - and the gift I got in the Sepulchre the first time is very clever.

And the line from the guards about the flaming torch - genuine smile in real life. Thank you for a BDSM style mod that isn't overwhelmingly grim. (Though I do worry that we almost certainly aren't going to get payback from Nocturnal!)

1 hour ago, windlepoons said:

Absolutely amazing mod, the further I get the better it is - the Sepulchre puzzle got me - 

Hide contents

The statue has two hands - she's pointing two ways! After that I was a little unsure as there seemed to be branches but I just went ahead.

I like that Nocturnal, nasty ***** that she is, still gives me little gifts to help me - and the gift I got in the Sepulchre the first time is very clever.

And the line from the guards about the flaming torch - genuine smile in real life. Thank you for a BDSM style mod that isn't overwhelmingly grim. (Though I do worry that we almost certainly aren't going to get payback from Nocturnal!)

:P

Had a bit of an issue - Nocturnal rescued me from death with an asphyxiation collar, I got a scene with a gallows which unfortunately I could not see - I still dont have the hang of the camera controls - and now PC is very horny, I was only able to move a bit then Cassia turned up, I was forced greeted into a sex session which pushed the camera through the floor, and after that my PC fell to her knees. I cannot more or open inventory but the game is still going on around me. Is this the crawl thing? Am I just exhausted after the asphyxiation sex and will I get back up after a while?

When I have control again I'll do something to dial down the arousal, and stop the asphyxiation collar too.

20 hours ago, baaldhog said:

Why when my character (PC) puts on a pony boots, all her body becomes invisible? Only head and hands is normal where i can download fix? Its can be missing textures or somethink else

You've not correctly built in Bodyslide. Carefully follow the steps in FAQ #11.

Also if the pony boots are from devious devices, not this mod, you'd need to make sure you have built DD devices in bodyslide correctly too.

10 hours ago, windlepoons said:

Had a bit of an issue - Nocturnal rescued me from death with an asphyxiation collar, I got a scene with a gallows which unfortunately I could not see - I still dont have the hang of the camera controls - and now PC is very horny, I was only able to move a bit then Cassia turned up, I was forced greeted into a sex session which pushed the camera through the floor, and after that my PC fell to her knees. I cannot more or open inventory but the game is still going on around me. Is this the crawl thing? Am I just exhausted after the asphyxiation sex and will I get back up after a while?

When I have control again I'll do something to dial down the arousal, and stop the asphyxiation collar too.

Camera control issues don't always fix themselves at all, and then you need to go back to a save before it happened.

7 hours ago, llokii70 said:

So I have met nocturnal for the first time and I am making my towards the house with the dog in falkreath. It seems like I keep getting teleported to some basin maybe bleakwood basin. I know there are giants there. Is this normal?

By teleported, if you mean falling from the sky into the giant camp, that's a well known symptom of a corrupted save. See Golden Rule

Marie had one other quick question as I was reading through everything on your mod. You give credit to some animations. Crawl on Fours, Kiss Khahjit Sprint and Sneak, Proxy's Animations, Working Gallows, and Whips N Chains. Are those are built into the mod? I ask because while you give them credit they are not listed under soft requirements so I assumed they were built in.

9 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

Marie had one other quick question as I was reading through everything on your mod. You give credit to some animations. Crawl on Fours, Kiss Khahjit Sprint and Sneak, Proxy's Animations, Working Gallows, and Whips N Chains. Are those are built into the mod? I ask because while you give them credit they are not listed under soft requirements so I assumed they were built in.

They are integrated. The credits page tells you which are not. Most are. The install instructions tell you exactly what mods you need.

Not sure if it has been noted but best to avoid going into Captured Dreams shop if you are playing this, Master strips off everything.

So I have asphyxiation collar on, crawling around, Nocturnal appeared and was compelled to beat me (sounded great, shame I couldnt see it) then left me with heavy bondage equipment which I will have to remove as now I cant wear rings so am overburdened - oh well live and learn!

Can I ask you friendly folk a question about camera - does your Sexlab MCM have a 'General' section? My attempts to research my problem seem to indicate there should be one?

When animations start my camera locks into 1st person and I cannot see anything interesting, a great shame as I appear to have been on a gallows and beaten, then hung from a candelabra!

Edit: In MCM, go to Sexlab/Player Hotkeys, and check or choose 'Enable Freecam' under Global Hotkeys, this seems to work! The issue may have been that in the scene above I was near the doorway of the shop, maybe the camera was virtually hitting the walls?

Anyway back to crawling around Skyrim, now in heavy bondage, because Nocturnal's a bitch!

14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You've not correctly built in Bodyslide. Carefully follow the steps in FAQ #11.

Also if the pony boots are from devious devices, not this mod, you'd need to make sure you have built DD devices in bodyslide correctly too.

Thnx, but this dont help me to solve my problem. I have no any "Virgin" in  BodySlide's group filter. Where i can find and download it?

Screenshot_2.png

35 minutes ago, baaldhog said:

Thnx, but this dont help me to solve my problem. I have no any "Virgin" in  BodySlide's group filter. Where i can find and download it?

Screenshot_2.png

Try this: Where it says Shout Like a Virgin on the screenshot, press the down arrow and press Select all groups. Then at top left choose whatever body you use. Then at bottom left make sure build morphs is selected and then  press batch build. That will make sure it does everything I think. Sorry for any typos I’m on phone.

3 hours ago, baaldhog said:

Follow the install instructions on the main page.. There is a bodyslide package, from same place you got the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not demanding an answer to this question, but seeing as Devious Devices is finally reaching stable on SSE thanks to the work of Pfiffy recently as well as ConsoleUtil and other plugins coming to Skyrim Special Edition, I was wondering if there was any status update on if SSE should or should not be currently compatible with Shout Like a Virgin. I was able to boot the mod, load up the MCM, perform a successful self-test, as well as successfully skip the initial quests and have it equip the default gear.

I'm mainly asking just for troubleshooting reasons, and just wondering about more detailed reasons as to what would require complete reworks. I imagine there's a lot, and I did read your summary post on why SSE won't happen until official ZAZ Animation Pack 7, so I understand.

While the mod loads, it seems something to do with the meshes/textures is making every model replace transparency with black. You first see this with the Virgin tats texture that gets applied. Everything that is supposed to be transparent is instead blackish, causing my Player Character to be quite roasted.

I'm not sure if this is due to an incompatibility with how Skyrim handles textures but I've tried converting all meshes/textures forcefully but it just doesn't want to cooperate. I prefer usually not to clean meshes because it can remove things the author needs. And I was seeing some pretty interesting things you were doing in the nif's...

I'm mainly just trying to troubleshoot this. To be honest I mainly want to see if I can cut out all the stuff in the mod out and just make the Workout Gag a separate ESP that's linked with a DD tag... For private use only of course. I would never share your work modified. :) But this texture issue would prove to be an issue with that, and I'm unsure what's causing it.

It may be ENB-related. Not sure.

6 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm not demanding an answer to this question, but seeing as Devious Devices is finally reaching stable on SSE thanks to the work of Pfiffy recently as well as ConsoleUtil and other plugins coming to Skyrim Special Edition, I was wondering if there was any status update on if SSE should or should not be currently compatible with Shout Like a Virgin. I was able to boot the mod, load up the MCM, perform a successful self-test, as well as successfully skip the initial quests and have it equip the default gear.

I'm mainly asking just for troubleshooting reasons, and just wondering about more detailed reasons as to what would require complete reworks. I imagine there's a lot, and I did read your summary post on why SSE won't happen until official ZAZ Animation Pack 7, so I understand.

While the mod loads, it seems something to do with the meshes/textures is making every model replace transparency with black. You first see this with the Virgin tats texture that gets applied. Everything that is supposed to be transparent is instead blackish, causing my Player Character to be quite roasted.

I'm not sure if this is due to an incompatibility with how Skyrim handles textures but I've tried converting all meshes/textures forcefully but it just doesn't want to cooperate. I prefer usually not to clean meshes because it can remove things the author needs. And I was seeing some pretty interesting things you were doing in the nif's...

I'm mainly just trying to troubleshoot this. To be honest I mainly want to see if I can cut out all the stuff in the mod out and just make the Workout Gag a separate ESP that's linked with a DD tag... For private use only of course. I would never share your work modified. :) But this texture issue would prove to be an issue with that, and I'm unsure what's causing it.

It may be ENB-related. Not sure.

just convert bodyslide to the new cbbe se and use mesh optimizer and save to 44 , you need have stable skyrim se and fix engine and enjoy

6 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

just convert bodyslide to the new cbbe se and use mesh optimizer and save to 44 , you need have stable skyrim se and fix engine and enjoy

I'm using UUNP on SSE. So I am sticking with UUNP. Secondly, I've done all the other things. My Skyrim is perfectly stable.