15 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Cassia should not be following you around.

1. She gives you a letter after asking for "relief". Did you receive that letter and read it?
  2. Do you have the quest Dare to Shout like a Virgin. If yes what is the current objective?
  3. Have you had the first meeting with Nocturnal?

Yes, yes, everything is correct. Mod is working fine, Cassia was only following me around because I tried to escape her (I thought that her appearance was a bug because of an unconditional outcome of that meeting)

15 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Have you had the first meeting with Nocturnal? 

I have the quest "Dare to Shout" running, but no - I did not have the meeting with Nocturnal yet, don't know how - but since the mod is working properly, I guess I get to that point.

So.. which one should I meet first? Cassia or Nocturnal? I guess the "choice" depends on whom I meet first? Or?

Essentially the question would be - is Cassia a mandatory point in the quest line? (because of the intercourse of course). If so, will it even work on a virgin quest line after the meeting? (because of the obvious loss of it)

12 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

Yes, yes, everything is correct. Mod is working fine, Cassia was only following me around because I tried to escape her (I thought that her appearance was a bug because of an unconditional outcome of that meeting)

I have the quest "Dare to Shout" running, but no - I did not have the meeting with Nocturnal yet, don't know how - but since the mod is working properly, I guess I get to that point.

So.. which one should I meet first? Cassia or Nocturnal? I guess the "choice" depends on whom I meet first? Or?

Essentially the question would be - is Cassia a mandatory point in the quest line? (because of the intercourse of course). If so, will it even work on a virgin quest line after the meeting? (because of the obvious loss of it)

The main story will not start unless you first meet Cassia, which then leads to meeting Nocturnal. You are not making any choices here, you have none.

The "love" with Cassia does not guarantee virginity loss. It would have to be "vaginal" and since its random there is a good chance its not. Or you could be wearing a chastity belt from another mod. But if you DO lose you virginity that's fine. Let the story unfold for you and you will find out.

4 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The main story will not start unless you first meet Cassia, which then leads to meeting Nocturnal. You are not making any choices here, you have none.

Thanks, I get it! I was just a bit confused about meeting with her and the way it goes. So the choice is made after that, so I make a savegame right there to try both paths.

3 hours ago, Dellecross said:

Thanks, I get it! I was just a bit confused about meeting with her and the way it goes. So the choice is made after that, so I make a savegame right there to try both paths.

No dialogue choice is made anywhere. Its your actions. See my original reply.

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

No dialogue choice is made anywhere. Its your actions. See my original reply.

So with your tip I was able to sort of "retain" the virginity for the character: it's possible that the animation selected will be something very mild (like massage or something). In this way it's not breaking immersion (at least for me).

Anyways - I tried different things and god must I say - It works. It simply does. Even in some extreme conditions (unintended, but still - like when shooting a statue thief from a huge cliff and then the animation scene kicks in and the mod somehow manages to handle it properly). I guess times when I CTD-d every 20 mins are long gone ? Exceptional work.

5 minutes ago, CSNightFury said:

I hate to bother you, but I was having trouble with the training mission. I couldn't figure out how to leave Nocturn's area, and I was wandering around clueless for like 5 hours before giving up. Can anyone tell me how to leave the area so I can proceed?

You find the big hole, hold your nose, and jump

Christmas is here! Enable the Holiday Hat in MCM Misc Tab

When the Holiday Hat is worn, your 2nd word Thu'um of Strip will give stripped victims the same hat. Disable the option and the shout will remove the Hat. No upgrade required to use this feature.

Shout Like a Virgin Christmas Hat.jpg

The pic also contains a teaser! haha hoho... for the next release which will be out before the weekend.

5 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Merry Christmas... I seem to have a slight problem, when ever I try to equip the nipple bells, soul gem piercings appear instead along with a msg. Can not wear multiple piercings at once. However I do not even have any piercings in my inventory to equip.... any ideas?

thanks

The message and issue is from Devious Devices. The issue is an ages old thing where a device can become glitched/stuck/hidden. To remove it...

First you try this mod's "Change/Reset" option in the MCM Device tab.

If that does not help, use the Devious Devices MCM option on Debug Tab,  "Remove Quest Items" 

If that does not fix it, last resort is to do this...

Strip everything that you can

in console use Player.ShowInventory

look for a worn item you dont recognize where is says "worn". One will be the device hider, the other is your glitched device

use Player.RemoveItem <ID> 

don't worry if you try to remove the device hider it wont break anything

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The message and issue is from Devious Devices. The issue is an ages old thing where a device can become glitched/stuck/hidden. To remove it...

First you try this mod's "Change/Reset" option in the MCM Device tab.

If that does not help, use the Devious Devices MCM option on Debug Tab,  "Remove Quest Items" 

If that does not fix it, last resort is to do this...

Strip everything that you can

in console use Player.ShowInventory

look for a worn item you dont recognize where is says "worn". One will be the device hider, the other is your glitched device

use Player.RemoveItem <ID> 

don't worry if you try to remove the device hider it wont break anything

thanks VM

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Version 6.7 Released

20181218142500_1.jpg20181216230238_1.jpg20181216225847_1.jpg

Horny Nipple Devices 

Zaz Animation Pack Dependency Removed

… and more (details)

Christmas is here! Enable the Holiday Hat in MCM

Hello! Thanks for Update!
Today I didn’t have time to do the translation, tomorrow I’ll post it ... I’ve lost all the old translation data when changed the HDD with SSD!

Hi I just got to the "Sleep with Cassia" portion and am in the cage, but I can't start the dialogue.  I press "E" key and nothing happens and there is no quest marker. I am not sure if the quest line is broken. I tried removing the gag but it didn't make a difference.  Still can't even select her

Any help?

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, whisperstory said:

Hi I just got to the "Sleep with Cassia" portion and am in the cage, but I can't start the dialogue.  I press "E" key and nothing happens and there is no quest marker. I am not sure if the quest line is broken. I tried removing the gag but it didn't make a difference.  Still can't even select her

Any help?

Thanks!

Normally this would be Troubleshooting #9, but you seem to have covered that.

Try player reset in MCM last tab.

If that does not help, what happens if you go to an earlier save, and try again?

Do you maybe have a corrupt save (see Golden Rule at top of troubleshooting)?

Last thought I have... you could be stuck in combat which would likely prevent dialogue.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Normally this would be Troubleshooting #9, but you seem to have covered that.

Try player reset in MCM last tab.

If that does not help, what happens if you go to an earlier save, and try again?

Do you maybe have a corrupt save (see Golden Rule at top of troubleshooting)?

Last thought I have... you could be stuck in combat which would likely prevent dialogue.

I will try this and get back to you ASAP.  I should have mentioned before though, I really enjoy this so far and am super impressed with the amount of work this took ❤️

UPDATE: I tried all fixes and no success. I CAN talk to other NPCS with the gag so that at least is not it.  I guess it's time to start a new game and see if that helps.  Everything has been working smoothly up until this point, and the test install works.  

5 hours ago, scarlet4 said:

i tried to do this mod

but is too complex

you should make it easier for people to activate it pls

is too hard to activate!!

What do you mean by activate? Install the mod? Start the main quest?

Can you be more specific on where you found it difficult?

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

What do you mean by activate? Install the mod? Start the main quest?

Can you be more specific on where you found it difficult?

install the mod

you have to install a lot of mods in a row, perfectly installed

then you don't know if you installed them well, you have to play 2 hours to see if it's well installed!!!!!!!! and if not start anew!!!!!!!!!!!

my female character even has weird hips marks because i'm not sure how to install that mod well

can't you do install shout like a virgin for dummies????

I've tried very hard already to make it as easy as possible but you are right, mods that use sexlab, devious devices, and bodyslide (the majority on this site) are indeed complex. I can't change that. This mod already uses as few as possible required mods.

24 minutes ago, scarlet4 said:

install the mod

you have to install a lot of mods in a row, perfectly installed

then you don't know if you installed them well, you have to play 2 hours to see if it's well installed!!!!!!!! and if not start anew!!!!!!!!!!!

I copied the steps from the install section below. You must have missed step 6. That step verifies things work before you start playing.

1. Make sure you've met the Requirements listed above
  2. Download both the main install file and the appropriate bodyslide package
  3. Install both with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting some files, use "yes to all"
  4. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Select the "Skeleton arm fix" patch. Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  5. Build Virgin Devices with Bodyslide. See steps in FAQ #11. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right. Check the FAQ carefully
  6. In game use MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Troubleshooting #3 

my female character even has weird hips marks because i'm not sure how to install that mod well

This issue is either a prerequisite missing mod, or a bodyslide problem. Both are covered in FAQ #11 (step 5 above). If it's your first time using bodyslide, this indeed is a big learning curve and you need to find one of many detailed guides for bodyslide. 

On 12/27/2018 at 5:59 PM, VirginMarie said:

I've tried very hard already to make it as easy as possible but you are right, mods that use sexlab, devious devices, and bodyslide (the majority on this site) are indeed complex. I can't change that. This mod already uses as few as possible required mods.

I copied the steps from the install section below. You must have missed step 6. That step verifies things work before you start playing.

1. Make sure you've met the Requirements listed above
  2. Download both the main install file and the appropriate bodyslide package
  3. Install both with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting some files, use "yes to all"
  4. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Select the "Skeleton arm fix" patch. Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  5. Build Virgin Devices with Bodyslide. See steps in FAQ #11. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right. Check the FAQ carefully
  6. In game use MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Troubleshooting #3 

This issue is either a prerequisite missing mod, or a bodyslide problem. Both are covered in FAQ #11 (step 5 above). If it's your first time using bodyslide, this indeed is a big learning curve and you need to find one of many detailed guides for bodyslide. 

thanks

yea those other mods are so hard

so if i use the run test i dont have to test it with 2 hours of playing?? because i dont like skyrim much

4 minutes ago, scarlet4 said:

so if i use the run test i dont have to test it with 2 hours of playing?? because i dont like skyrim much

The test will verify most, not all.

Visual things like that caused by not using bodyslide just right, will need you to visually check. But that will not require starting a new game you can re-do bodyslide stuff anytime, so long as you are not removing/adding mods mid-playthrough.

Hi I just started a new game with several updated / up to date mods.

Now I realized a strange light behind /below my PC (thanks to my updated / new ENB - though once I was aware of the light I saw it with other / the old ENB too).
While in animations the light seems to be behind / below my butt. The only mod that might add a light source there would be this mod, but I so far did not start the training or even got the notes. (So I have no device equipped, changing the anal device in MCM does nothing and asking to change/ reset or remove devices is not yet possible - and should do nothing as nothing is yet equipped.)

EDIT: I can even confirm that the light comes from this mod. I just started a brand new game to test and after character generation I had no light. Then came the information window about me being a virgin and immediately after closing it the light popped up.

I tried the console command for dispelling all spells as I have several mod related effects applied to me (though none should give a light or even a glow effect). This changed nothing.

Did anyone ever experience something similar?

20181230_124429[1].jpg

3 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

I can even confirm that the light comes from this mod.

Yes both the Halo and Horns are a light source. Your ENB might be making it different than intended since while there is lighting behind (not just at your head), it is not usually as noticeable as the pic seems to show.

Later you will have two anal devices that also give light.

You can remove halo and/or horns in MCM, first tab.