Hi, I have a weird glitch.. I get missing textures on some items(chain harness, knife harness and nipple clamps so far) but only AFTER building them in bodyslide.

I tested and everything appears fine before i build them and then poof no textures. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Any help appreciated

Hi VirginMarie,

Thanks for the updates on this mod, It is one of my favourites.

I've recently updated to the latest 6.7 and started a new game

Enjoying it so far, mixed it with a lot of other mods and all the mcm configuration options are wonderful to control how and when to trigger or suspend events.

I lament only a minor nuisance that I don't know how to address on my end.

The issue is the forced stripping at the word wall love event,

in previous versions the character was stripped of the body slot and then the wwl animation started.

Now the character gets completely stripped of all things with the exception of collars, and if one has DD items equipped (non-quest items) it takes quite a bit to go through all the stripping, up to the point that the wwl animation takes less time than the stripping does.

Is there an option I haven't seen that bypasses this? Or can I do something about it?

Cheers

7 hours ago, modhamster said:

Hi, I have a weird glitch.. I get missing textures on some items(chain harness, knife harness and nipple clamps so far) but only AFTER building them in bodyslide.

I tested and everything appears fine before i build them and then poof no textures. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Any help appreciated

The mod installs with presets. Bodyslide then replaces when you build. Thus is either a broken bodyslide package install, or not using bodyslide correctly. Possibly even your mod manager messed up with virtual folders etc.

I've not experienced these symptoms or helped someone with them before its a new one on me. I think it must be incorrect usage of bodyslide in relation to your mod manager. Somehow your bodyslide generated files that are pointing to the wrong texture location which is why I'm blaming the mod manager/your steps in relation to how you are using it.

Steps for bodyslide usage are in FAQ #11

4 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Hi VirginMarie,

Thanks for the updates on this mod, It is one of my favourites.

I've recently updated to the latest 6.7 and started a new game

Enjoying it so far, mixed it with a lot of other mods and all the mcm configuration options are wonderful to control how and when to trigger or suspend events.

I lament only a minor nuisance that I don't know how to address on my end.

The issue is the forced stripping at the word wall love event,

in previous versions the character was stripped of the body slot and then the wwl animation started.

Now the character gets completely stripped of all things with the exception of collars, and if one has DD items equipped (non-quest items) it takes quite a bit to go through all the stripping, up to the point that the wwl animation takes less time than the stripping does.

Is there an option I haven't seen that bypasses this? Or can I do something about it?

Cheers

Stripping during Word Wall Love, and anywhere else, has not been changed at all going back many releases. You should not be seeing anything work differently at all. Something has changed outside of this mod. It's hard for me to imagine how its possible but it sounds like stripping in another mod is triggering. 

It's also possible you are running on a corrupt save. See golden rule

12 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Stripping during Word Wall Love, and anywhere else, has not been changed at all going back many releases. You should not be seeing anything work differently at all. Something has changed outside of this mod. It's hard for me to imagine how its possible but it sounds like stripping in another mod is triggering. 

It's also possible you are running on a corrupt save. See golden rule

Ok, If you claim that nothing has changed, I will search if a different mod is interfering with the stripping. (I can think of a few that might)

Thanks for your time replying

Cheers

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The mod installs with presets. Bodyslide then replaces when you build. Thus is either a broken bodyslide package install, or not using bodyslide correctly. Possibly even your mod manager messed up with virtual folders etc.

I've not experienced these symptoms or helped someone with them before its a new one on me. I think it must be incorrect usage of bodyslide in relation to your mod manager. Somehow your bodyslide generated files that are pointing to the wrong texture location which is why I'm blaming the mod manager/your steps in relation to how you are using it.

Steps for bodyslide usage are in FAQ #11

I have reinstalled the presets multiple times, and followed the guide (selected group Shout Like a Virgin and batch built, which successfully built 32 items) and I have alot of mods that use bodyslide that work fine, most items from this mod are fine as well. Its a new one for me too i have been using bodyslide for years and its the first time something like this happened

• 3 weeks later...

got few questions.. 

spacer.png

1, what do I do to finish this quest? I entered the cage and slept for few times... but nothing happened... I also noticed that only when I sleep for 1 hour will there pops up a message box describing the details of my sleeping. Edit: figured out, it was Maria Eden who was blocking the gaga talk...looks like I will have to uninstall it...shame, I kinda like that mod plus uninstalling of Maria might cause problems...

2, my character keeps switching postures while in bondage devices...is this supposed to be like this? Also my character's boobs are constantly swelling and shrinking back....

Thank you if anyone can help.

16 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

1, what do I do to finish this quest? I entered the cage and slept for few times... but nothing happened... I also noticed that only when I sleep for 1 hour will there pops up a message box describing the details of my sleeping. Edit: figured out, it was Maria Eden who was blocking the gaga talk...looks like I will have to uninstall it...shame, I kinda like that mod plus uninstalling of Maria might cause problems...

See Troubleshooing #9. You don't need to uninstall Maria (although Maria does have many conflicts with Devious Devices in general).

2, my character keeps switching postures while in bondage devices...is this supposed to be like this?

Yes. It's called magical wrist binding and you can adjust it in the MCM so its' fixed to one pose if you prefer.

Also my character's boobs are constantly swelling and shrinking back....

That's called Lively Lungs. You can change how it behaves in MCM, or disable.

13 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hi,
first time thanks for the great MOD!
I try already since yesterday the mod download, but the download will always fail.
Is a problem with the page as edin

This site seems to be down or very  slow recently. I have trouble accessing even just to see if there are any support questions. 

Your question is for the website owner, not me.

Hello, I'm coming back. My question is exactly like this:In the course of this mod's operation.it always use the tattoo plug-in scan the skin, refresh the human body.So your semen will disapper,it was refreshed as soon as it came out. I don't know how to express it. All in all,this mod cleans the body of semen. I hope you can make a patch, or tell me how to solve the question.

3 minutes ago, saber817707 said:

Hello, I'm coming back. My question is exactly like this:In the course of this mod's operation.it always use the tattoo plug-in scan the skin, and refresh the human body.So your semen will disapper,it was refreshed as soon as it came out. I don't know how to express it. All in all,this mod cleans the body of semen. I hope you can make a patch, or tell me how to solve the question.

4 hours ago, saber817707 said:

Hello, I'm coming back. My question is exactly like this:In the course of this mod's operation.it always use the tattoo plug-in scan the skin, refresh the human body.So your semen will disapper,it was refreshed as soon as it came out. I don't know how to express it. All in all,this mod cleans the body of semen. I hope you can make a patch, or tell me how to solve the question.

semen is from sexlab

tattoo is from Virgin

They use the same method to apply. They are in conflict.

Only solution is to turn off Virgin tattoo in MCM, on the first tab. I have no other fix.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

semen is from sexlab

tattoo is from Virgin

They use the same method to apply. They are in conflict.

Only solution is to turn off Virgin tattoo in MCM, on the first tab. I have no other fix.

I turn off Virgin tattoo in MCM,but it still seems useless.So I think if I can delete the plug-in about tattoos,but I don't know which pex  controls tattoos.

7 hours ago, saber817707 said:

I turn off Virgin tattoo in MCM,but it still seems useless.So I think if I can delete the plug-in about tattoos,but I don't know which pex  controls tattoos.

Turning off Virgin Tattoo works well for everyone who's done this. This is the solution. If not working for you either you've not used MCM correctly, or some other mod is your problem.

There is no plug-in for tattoos or pex, to remove. Virgin and Sexlab both use shaders, nothing like SlaveTats.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

@virginmaireimage.png.b4d79b2a1520d9f02d4b04b7199c53cf.png

Hm, so I got that Dibella thingy back to  Cassia....now what, no following quests...

Its in the description you have in your screenshot...

You can expect to meet Cassia in your travels. She will give you another letter.

If you need more help, please explain in more detail. "Dibella thingy back to Casssia"? I have no idea what this means.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Its in the description you have in your screenshot...

You can expect to meet Cassia in your travels. She will give you another letter.

If you need more help, please explain in more detail. "Dibella thingy back to Casssia"? I have no idea what this means.

thank you very much

I guess I will just walk around for a period of time and cassia will automatically show up?

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while, but in case you didn't know here is a patch for Bathing in Skyrim that makes your Virgin tatoos compatible. It was meant for SLs cum effects, but that doesn't mean you can't abuse it. ;)

It'll also prevent bathing to strip devices and some more stuff.

*edit: includes a patch for SL cum too so next time somebody asks, you can point them there. ;)

Also, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115543-gsposes/ might have some nice additions i case you're looking for some wiggling animations. I would assume he'd happily give you permission to include them if you don't want to make it a requirement, didn't ask though.

58 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Been a while, but in case you didn't know here is a patch for Bathing in Skyrim that makes your Virgin tatoos compatible. It was meant for SLs cum effects, but that doesn't mean you can't abuse it. ;)

It'll also prevent bathing to strip devices and some more stuff.

*edit: includes a patch for SL cum too so next time somebody asks, you can point them there. ;)

Also, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115543-gsposes/ might have some nice additions i case you're looking for some wiggling animations. I would assume he'd happily give you permission to include them if you don't want to make it a requirement, didn't ask though.

Thanks I've added to my wish list. I need to try it and understand it. Perhaps I could take the approach used and build similar into my mod.

You mean the patch? Did you read the description? Honestly i'd rather point towards the patches, at least for Bathing in Skyrim, the additions sound great and eventually you might even want to make use of some features (it also adds mod events to forbid bathing and punishing the players if they try*), and i'd be afraid that stuff like not stripping devices on your own would cause conflicts with that patch. Even if not imho it wouldn't be worth the work when you can just add a link into trouble shooting. ;)

For the cum/dirt part only it doesn't sound too difficult but maybe tedious, and a potentially big downside is that you need racemenu. I'm not sure how bad it conflicts with ECE, if there are workarounds and how many use ECE at all, but in case of doubt i'd leave it optional too. At least it shouldn't conflict with the patch, though.

*Becoming dirty isn't exactly the goal of this mod, but there are some possible scenarios i could imagine it would fit well. Like an optional punishment by Nocturnal, if you can't stay away from the guys maybe give them a reason to stay away from you, something like that. :D And you're a slave, so punishment is always handy. Don't know how these punishments would look like and if it's possible as a soft dependency and if that would be worth the work.

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You mean the patch? Did you read the description? Honestly i'd rather point towards the patches, at least for Bathing in Skyrim, the additions sound great and eventually you might even want to make use of some features (it also adds mod events to forbid bathing and punishing the players if they try*), and i'd be afraid that stuff like not stripping devices on your own would cause conflicts with that patch. Even if not imho it wouldn't be worth the work when you can just add a link into trouble shooting. ;)

For the cum/dirt part only it doesn't sound too difficult but maybe tedious, and a potentially big downside is that you need racemenu. I'm not sure how bad it conflicts with ECE, if there are workarounds and how many use ECE at all, but in case of doubt i'd leave it optional too. At least it shouldn't conflict with the patch, though.

*Becoming dirty isn't exactly the goal of this mod, but there are some possible scenarios i could imagine it would fit well. Like an optional punishment by Nocturnal, if you can't stay away from the guys maybe give them a reason to stay away from you, something like that. :D And you're a slave, so punishment is always handy. Don't know how these punishments would look like and if it's possible as a soft dependency and if that would be worth the work.

I had assumed you just mean this patch somehow makes the interaction between sexlab cum and virgin tat, work (i.e. stop the virgin tattoo from overwriting the sexlab cum). It's a known issue that I've not known how to solve, mostly because I did not try very hard.

I never link or provide troubleshooting advice without first testing it and understanding it first. But just doing that is also an option. I'm not currently actively working on anything skyrim, but I'm sure I'll be back to it soon enough to do another refresh.

I was not thinking of doing anything more than that, but sometimes if I check into another mod, it inspires me with an idea ? Or my dirty husband might do the same such checking.

If I can discover a method where both textures can be applied at the same time, then this method may be clean for any other mods also using texture layers, simplifying the fix, but at the same time being compatible with all. This would also apply to the texture used (optionally) when you transform into a deer (one of the things that would also need to be tested).

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I had assumed you just mean this patch somehow makes the interaction between sexlab cum and virgin tat, work (i.e. stop the virgin tattoo from overwriting the sexlab cum). It's a known issue that I've not known how to solve, mostly because I did not try very hard.

I never link or provide troubleshooting advice without first testing it and understanding it first. But just doing that is also an option. I'm not currently actively working on anything skyrim, but I'm sure I'll be back to it soon enough to do another refresh.

I was not thinking of doing anything more than that, but sometimes if I check into another mod, it inspires me with an idea ? Or my dirty husband might do the same such checking.

If I can discover a method where both textures can be applied at the same time, then this method may be clean for any other mods also using texture layers, simplifying the fix, but at the same time being compatible with all. This would also apply to the texture used (optionally) when you transform into a deer (one of the things that would also need to be tested).

I'm currently testing it, what i can confirm is that it works without major problems like lag or anything. Currently not with SLAV & Sexlab but Bathing in Skyrim + Sexlab. There it's nice and since the conflict is the same, i'd assume the same for SLAV. I guess you could just change your tats to use racemenu overlays as well, but as the name suggests: this requires racemenu.^^

I don't think ECE has anything equal, but i never used it so i don't know. On the other hand afaik ECE is mainly used for screen archery, i'm not sure if anybody actually plays with it.

If you're intrested in trying some other mods, Monoman1 (the author of the patches) is quite productive recently and in my new game i'm trying several of them. Not sure if they'd fit to SLAV, though. 

Nice and easy is Slap that ass which, well, does exactly that. No animation tied to it, but depending on circumstances your butt will be slapped and you'll turn slowly into a masochist. That actually might fit, but right now i have no idea how to use it/add anything to it.

Then there's milk addict, it's kinda a skooma whore mod for Milk Mod Economy with additions to growing breasts (like ripping/dropping armor if too big). 

And sexlab survival, way too many mechanics to explain them in short. But your husband might like it. :)