14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Never use SetStage for this mod. There are a great many cases where you will break quests doing this. If you have used any SetStage, go back to a save where you have not done this.

To get the 3rd word, you need to also make enough progress with Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest (some details here).

If you need more help, tell me the exact text of the current objective for both Shrine Love and Bedeviled Spit Roasts Quests (or give screenshots of these).

The Setstage i have only tried after the shrine was not working .

I have included the 2 Screenshots. What i do not understand is, the Ingridience was found, but i still recive spit locations ..

and what i see that i do not have the blessing of all 9 divines.. but i dont have changed the numbers of shrines taht must be loved.

here are the screenshots

Spoiler

20190623081754_1.jpg.1e7ede6316f81ac94ad391a13f610525.jpg20190623083225_1.jpg.939d6e1be62936d10976f248d784ae74.jpg

48 minutes ago, Kargano01 said:

The Setstage i have only tried after the shrine was not working .

Likely working but you did not understand it. You might need to go back to a save before you used SetStage.

I have included the 2 Screenshots. What i do not understand is, the Ingridience was found, but i still recive spit locations ..

This is nornal. You can continue with more spit locations to increase your fire resistance.

You can also continue more Shrine Love for the Blessing when completing all of them.

and what i see that i do not have the blessing of all 9 divines.. but i dont have changed the numbers of shrines taht must be loved.

Once you have enough shrines, and have reciveved the ingrediant, Nocturnal tells you to use that ingredient at the word wall in her Twilight Sepulcher. This objective will appear in your Virgin Training quest I believe. Look there.

So I guess it goes without saying that it's not coming to SE anytime soon if ever. Guessing moving the quests and some of the content over is what would be difficult. Not a modder here but from what I have read out here "SE" acts very different.

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Likely working but you did not understand it. You might need to go back to a save before you used SetStage.

This is nornal. You can continue with more spit locations to increase your fire resistance.

You can also continue more Shrine Love for the Blessing when completing all of them.

Once you have enough shrines, and have reciveved the ingrediant, Nocturnal tells you to use that ingredient at the word wall in her Twilight Sepulcher. This objective will appear in your Virgin Training quest I believe. Look there.

Of course i switched back to a older save ( i have made a save point before setstag:) )

Ok i will check the Word wall.... the only point on this is that the quest about the Shrines say Pray and the marker shows there ( Normaly the questlog say love the Shrine)

I will let you know if it was working.

No, it was not working . No Luck.. no Potion that can activate on the Wall. So my next attemps are to get all shrines be loved....

hi, since I installed the gamefixes your mod works fine. It took me a while to get on in the game.

But I got still a few comments :

One part looks like it could be buggy and that is the footfetish-questline. Every time the foot got cut off  and reattached the  characterspeed goes wonky. Not only the movementspeed you could eventually change back to normal with the speedmult option in the console, the whole char is sometimes extremly fast in running, fighting etc that you have a hard time to control the char and the other time after reattaching the foot the char is extremly slow, about half of walking speed, same withe fighting animations. It's like playing in timelapse. Using a savegame changes nothing and it takes some cell changes until the movement falls back to normal speed. The effect is only after completing the footfetish-quest. I set the chance for the quest to 0 and since then the effect did not appear again.

Other thinks I recognized are more or less only cosmetic. First is about your requirements for the mod - for the virgin-tattoo etc to appear no slavetats mod is needed, but for the branding device of doom it is needed. And when you install the main for slavetats it requests sexlab submit as a master, don't know why... 'cause it is not listed as a requirement. Maybe you could add it as a hint that it is a requirement for slavetats. BTW the links for troubleshooting only load the thread and does not drop you at the troubleshooting section like you probably intended. 

Ingame there are some animationproblems - first is Komotor and the device of the future. Don't know his animations because they are not available anymore (you should kill the link to the slal konaminpack because in goes into nirvana) but ingame it is not nice to get a textwindow - why don't you just include just the dwemer-devices from estrus chaurus - maybe a viable alternative for a textwindow. Or you could talk to Komotor if you are allowed to include the needed animations in your mod like you did with the standing stones animations.

That there can be alignment problems in animations with char and device is normal but three things I find are bothersome. The first is if the order of the lily free you the rack and the char and therefore the npc never align, I tried that several times. The PC flys between 45° to 180° to the rack in the air and the NPC dry humps the rack.  The second is the position of some of the loving stone animations. One example is the Atronach stone - you arrive in front of it on a big place but when the animation starts you get teleported on a small ledge behind the stone out of focus and half of the char is not even near the ground. I first thought there was an error with the animation because I did not see the char but when the stone wiggled I found the char after searching for it. Atronach is not the only stone with this "disappearing act". The third is the animation when the char is exhausted - for me it's ridiculous. The char got thrown around like a puppet . It looks a little like a compass needle moved by a magnet. When somebody is exhausted he is not able to move. I think less animation would be better in this situation.

One thing at the end - some times the modules in your mod interfere with each other - one time I got Hamal, Cassia and the ghosts trying to speak with the char at the same time and it took a few minutes to disentangle, because every time when trying to answer one dialog the next one popped up. In the end Nocturna solved the whole with jumping out of the shadow and whipping the char - maybe prioritize the modules who can talk and finish its dialog first. 

But alltogether I find it is a good mod, unpredictable like it should be if you are the victim, only with a few problems caused by the skyrim infrastructure. 

So I've been trying to install and it keeps giving me a CTD on startup.  I think it's something with FNIS since that's what's popping out at me at the error log:

[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?

Not quite sure what the lack of the quest scripting is coming from.

9 hours ago, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

Is this mod compatible with Sexlab Survival?

I've not tested with it.

Has anybody else reading tried it?

Nothing in its description would suggest there'd be trouble. The main question is... is it compatible with Devious Devices? If yes then since this mod is not making survival harder, it might be fine.

6 hours ago, TrooperScooperMKII said:

So I've been trying to install and it keeps giving me a CTD on startup.  I think it's something with FNIS since that's what's popping out at me at the error log:

[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[06/24/2019 - 02:48:24PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?

Not quite sure what the lack of the quest scripting is coming from.

When does it CTD exactly?

If its before you can load your save or start a new game (the first menu), you most likely have a required mod missing, and the log is not going to help you see this.

If its during the start of a new game, I'd need to see the full Papyrus Log, not just a snippet. If you are loading a save, verify first that you can start a new game.

Question, just installed this but noticed a quite immersion breaking issue. And could not seem to find a solution in the MCM options. But I noticed it in the animation list the author used, the running on all fours khajiit KISS mod. Is there a way to turn just this animation off? Or to set it to off unless its part of an active event?

1 hour ago, illenn said:

Question, just installed this but noticed a quite immersion breaking issue. And could not seem to find a solution in the MCM options. But I noticed it in the animation list the author used, the running on all fours khajiit KISS mod. Is there a way to turn just this animation off? Or to set it to off unless its part of an active event?

The idea was to make it more immersive :P

Sprint On All Fours occurs as follows: When crawling (due to certain collars or missing foot), you are also on all fours when sprinting. During Foot Fetish, when your feet are replaced with Deer Hooves, you gain the benefit of sprinting on all fours, even when not crawling

You can turn off Crawling on MCM Punishing Devices tab for the various collars. And you could turn off chance of foot lost, so you dont have the Foot Fetish Quest.

Quick question: The two items, the halo and the horns, they're considered as helmets right ? Is there a way to disable them completely making the slot available again ? Disabling them in the MCM doesn't seem to make the slot available again, since I can't wear helmets and I'd really like to wear one again.

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Quick question: The two items, the halo and the horns, they're considered as helmets right ? Is there a way to disable them completely making the slot available again ? Disabling them in the MCM doesn't seem to make the slot available again, since I can't wear helmets and I'd really like to wear one again.

No, horns/halo do not use the helmet slot. They cannot have anything to do with your helmet problem.

This mod has a few stripping features but they only stirp the main body slot, never the helmet.

Possibly the helm is non-standard in terms of slot, and its prevented by, the gag, for example. Or there is some other mod at play.

On 6/30/2019 at 12:55 PM, Ghost said:

might be devious devices. 

I don t recall it correctly, but I think you have to check/change something with devious devices underneath in the DD MCM .

Hello, so i just installed this mod and i got a problem, whenever i shout to meet nocturnal, the scene goes well until she gives me the collar and cuffs, in wich Nocturnal says her line and then the game freezes *sound in the background is still going* Any idea on how to fix this? I really wanna try this mod. THX