11 minutes ago, Leodriz said:

It´s a new game, no mods changed since start. I've run LOOT an FNIS. The built in animation test runs fine. I have not yet shouted to meet the messanger. The first word wall i have encountered is the one where you get sent to retrieve the claw in the beginning of the game. When I get closer to the wall the chanting sound increases as normal but noth happens when i get close. The animation doesn't start and I dont learn the word.

See Troubleshooting #3. If you still need help, show me your papyrus log (how to in FAQs). 

6 hours ago, scarlet4 said:

could you do a video tutorial on how to install it plssss???

The install steps, Troubleshooting section and FAQs are all the result of updating and fine tuning over 2 years. It's not going to get any better than that, so far as THIS mod goes.

Your problem, is other supporting mods, and no I'm not going to make guides to those. Bodyslide, for example, already has loads of help for it out there.

1 hour ago, NightmareZero said:

Hello. I am having a problem with this mod. After enable shout like a virgin, my character skin texture turns total black. When disable this mod, the skin texture appears fine. Any Idea?

Running Special Editon? In case of yes, no Solution so far.

If it is odrim check if Racemenue and NIOverride are installed,please.

I'm having a rather odd crash a "few" hours in. I'm at the point where I need to pray at the Shrine of Azura, but i've already completed the Black Star quest. If i worship the Shrine, my game crashes when the Virgin Training quest updates to worship the statue. If i enter nocturnal's realm by another shrine, the quest doesn't update (as intended), but there is no crash. What should I do to troubleshoot this?

8 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

I'm having a rather odd crash a "few" hours in. I'm at the point where I need to pray at the Shrine of Azura, but i've already completed the Black Star quest. If i worship the Shrine, my game crashes when the Virgin Training quest updates to worship the statue. If i enter nocturnal's realm by another shrine, the quest doesn't update (as intended), but there is no crash. What should I do to troubleshoot this?

This is a first for someone having that problem, so not a problem with the mod itself. Only 2 things I think it could be..

1. Something that supports animations has changed/not installed correctly. See Troubleshooting #3. This focuses on the worshiping animation that occurs rather than the teleportation.
  2. Your save is corrupt. See "golden rule". This would more likely relate to the teleportation which for skyrim in general, is susceptible to CTD on corrupt saves.

If you still need help after looking at these, show me your papyrus log (how to in my FAQs).

Well, I didn't try changing anything until *after* I started having CTDs. My skyrim installation was mostly stable for 50 hours on this save... But now in attempt to fix this issue, I sorted my load order through LOOT which breaks the golden rule. Which means that to get you a non-borked save, I'd have to recreate what my prior loot order looked like... Wonder if TES5Edit's save tool shows load order, i know it shows masters. Then I could go back to a save I think is stable, and see if i can progress to that point.

Coincidentally, I was having rampant crashing and save bloat around this many hours in, prior to me going back to the last stable save. I haven't touched any mods outside of ENB since starting this save, so kinda annoyed at having to keep reverting to older saves, but I really don't know what's up at this point.

EDIT: I'll ask for help if the reverted save keeps crashing. Something about the ENB i was using was causing freaking CTD errors caught by Crash Fixes, so i had to troubleshoot that. I've never gotten more than 40 hours into a skyrim save before, due to constantly creating new saves every time I change a mod. So didn't want to touch it, and now between trying to fix the ENB and now the teleport CTD glitch, i broke the "good enough".

• 3 weeks later...

got a suggestion. a toggle in the mcm, that while wearing any of the harnesses you cant wear any armor other then nocturnals robes, it would give you a buff to magic regen (50-75%) and a bonus to stealth (10 - 20%) with the toggle activated, nocturnal could say "as long as you remain naked or are wearing my robes, you will find that you are harder to detect and that you magical energy returns to faster. a gift for showing all that you are mine" if the toggle isnt activated, nocturnal wont say anything about it. you can activate it at any time, but wont take effect until after the next time you talk to nocturnal.

9 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

got a suggestion. a toggle in the mcm, that while wearing any of the harnesses you cant wear any armor other then nocturnals robes, it would give you a buff to magic regen (50-75%) and a bonus to stealth (10 - 20%) with the toggle activated, nocturnal could say "as long as you remain naked or are wearing my robes, you will find that you are harder to detect and that you magical energy returns to faster. a gift for showing all that you are mine" if the toggle isnt activated, nocturnal wont say anything about it. you can activate it at any time, but wont take effect until after the next time you talk to nocturnal.

I like it :)

Have added to my wish list.

14 minutes ago, Checky said:

So, for some reason Nocturnal's spirit won't go away anymore, and I can't seem to proceed on quests that require me worshiping something and having her spawn in, like Tales and Tallows... Any idea of what could've caused that or how to fix it?

Try the "player reset" in MCM, Misc tab.

If that does not fix it, or it just comes back again, most likely you are running on a corrupt save. See golden rule.

If you need more help, I would need to see your papyrus log (a how to is in my FAQs).

hello
first of all a big thank you for this excellent mod
that being said I have a little problem, I had finished the thief quest before starting your mod, now when I have to go back to the mausoleum for the report with nocturne I no longer have access to the mausoleum, I arrive directly in the room with karlia (all the doors are blue) did I miss something or do I have to start a new part again?
Sorry I'm going through a deepl translator and I tried to browse the forum but 164 page is hard and google translation says that the page is too big
on the other hand in 1 of the help it is written that as long as we have not done the daedric quests the mod regulates
thank you in advance for your help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

6 hours ago, pepejp24 said:

hello
first of all a big thank you for this excellent mod
that being said I have a little problem, I had finished the thief quest before starting your mod, now when I have to go back to the mausoleum for the report with nocturne I no longer have access to the mausoleum, I arrive directly in the room with karlia (all the doors are blue) did I miss something or do I have to start a new part again?
Sorry I'm going through a deepl translator and I tried to browse the forum but 164 page is hard and google translation says that the page is too big
on the other hand in 1 of the help it is written that as long as we have not done the daedric quests the mod regulates
thank you in advance for your help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Nocturnal's Sepulchre in the vanilla game is NOT the same one this mod uses. This mod uses a copy. Thus you must enter it as you were taught during the "Man's Best Friend" quest. It tells you this in the quest text... that you need to worship Clavicus' shrine like you did the first time, and there will be a map marker if you have the Virgin Training quest selected.

Thank you for your answer, to do it right I started a new part again ( the marker was present but it was under the entrance door "round and blue" so impossible to access) if this happens again I would make a screenshot.
Maybe I'm the one who's not all understood too. hi hi

Has anyone else run into this? Is there any way to delay the Dragon Mound of Love animations? If I walk onto a mound, I have to make sure I only stay at the very edge and jump off as soon as animations end. If I don't do this, animations repeat. I just don't have time to get off the mound. I've had it repeat 4 and 5 times before being able to jump off. I haven't seen any setting for this and assuming there isn't one. Maybe it's just me but it can be a little annoying to be unable to escape. 

1 hour ago, smarchet00 said:

Has anyone else run into this? Is there any way to delay the Dragon Mound of Love animations? If I walk onto a mound, I have to make sure I only stay at the very edge and jump off as soon as animations end. If I don't do this, animations repeat. I just don't have time to get off the mound. I've had it repeat 4 and 5 times before being able to jump off. I haven't seen any setting for this and assuming there isn't one. Maybe it's just me but it can be a little annoying to be unable to escape. 

That's not normal. It's designed so that it should not happen.

If it happens you could skip the animation (as is always the case) by pressing the "advance key" (space by default), so at least you dont have to wait for the animations to run again.

There's the chance that you are running on a corrupt save. See golden rule. But not saying its the cause, I just dont have other ideas. It does not occur in tests and has not been reported before.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

That's not normal. It's designed so that it should not happen.

If it happens you could skip the animation (as is always the case) by pressing the "advance key" (space by default), so at least you dont have to wait for the animations to run again.

There's the chance that you are running on a corrupt save. See golden rule. But not saying its the cause, I just dont have other ideas. It does not occur in tests and has not been reported before.

Yea, I already manually advance as that's the only way I can be sure when the animation will end. I've had it through multiple games so I don't think it's corruption but ya never know with Skyrim. Maybe a conflict but I have too many mods and this is not enough of a pain to do the necessary troubleshooting. I figured it was just me as I did search the forum and found nothing but I figured I'd take a shot and ask anyway. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

So, as much as I enjoyed the mod so far, I feel like there's just too much going on at the same time, what with all the quests and encounters and stuff, so I fear it's not really for me.
Is there something I need to do to uninstall or, or can I just uninstall it like any other mod?

Thank you for the mod.

8 hours ago, Checky said:

So, as much as I enjoyed the mod so far, I feel like there's just too much going on at the same time, what with all the quests and encounters and stuff, so I fear it's not really for me.
Is there something I need to do to uninstall or, or can I just uninstall it like any other mod?

Thank you for the mod.

If there is too much happening you can adjust that in the MCM by slowing down or turning off some or all of the encounters (Encounters tab).

Just uninstall like any other mod. Also like any other mod, dont do that mid-playthrough or you will corrupt your save (see golden rule).