3 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

@VirginMarie

You may wish to edit your listed (optional) requirements a bit since Komotors animation pack ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2897-slal-komotors-animations ) is no longer available for download, so people who do not have it already will be out of luck.

In the long run, since Komotor essentially quit making Skyrim stuff (more or less, read up on it on his Discord if you have access), I would suggest trying to exchange his animations with something else.

uggh, yes noted

I will need to update the mod first before I take away the optional mention in the instructions, because the mod gives you a message and would be confusing. 

I have permission from Komotor to modify and use his animations, and that's how the "Standing Stone Love" works. Those dont need the animation pack installed and work regardless. So unless I make a big change, I'd likely make the punishment scene (during reporting in which optionally uses the pack) work like the standing stones, so then nothing is lost and the pack is not longer required.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:03 PM, eeeteee said:

UPDATE: That glow problem source never found ... however, I was able to remove it using Director's Tools ... solution description in that thread.  If there are any strange character effects that you can't figure out, this tool gives the option to reset all visual effects.

That means its likely the same strange vanilla Skyrim issue which has a solution in Troubleshooting #20

Sorry that I id not think of that one before.

Hi... I met a rather strange bug when completing the quests in the mod. After I went into the Nocturne Shrine for the first time, After I passed the two enemies on my way, I encountered a big hall. There is no enemy in the hall but I will still get killed and I am stuck at the death alternative provided by the mod. (After the animation of "loving yourself back to life" I will just be stuck at 0 health and cannot move) It seems like I am constantly taking damage and even with tgm I will still "die" instantly. Is there a way for me to fix the bug, or a way to skip though it? I don't really understand how this bug works but it is very strange and I cannot progress anymore.

2 hours ago, peteretea said:

Hi... I met a rather strange bug when completing the quests in the mod. After I went into the Nocturne Shrine for the first time, After I passed the two enemies on my way, I encountered a big hall. There is no enemy in the hall but I will still get killed and I am stuck at the death alternative provided by the mod. (After the animation of "loving yourself back to life" I will just be stuck at 0 health and cannot move) It seems like I am constantly taking damage and even with tgm I will still "die" instantly. Is there a way for me to fix the bug, or a way to skip though it? I don't really understand how this bug works but it is very strange and I cannot progress anymore.

Not a bug. See Troubleshooting #24

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NigDickRick said:

Is there a way to download the shouts as a standalone, the mod as a whole isn't really my thing the torture stuff kinda turned me off of it, but I really like the idea of the shouts, does anyone know if there's anything like it?

No, but MCM lets you selectively turn off almost every feature individually. Read the tool tips.  You'd still need to play though a large part of the story to get all the shouts.

Hi,

I'm checking at the moment a few mods that sound interesting in the description. I tried "Shout like a virgin" on a clean install with all DLC, USLEEP and live a new life as starting option with a new PC beginning. CBBE, Bodyslide, Apachihair are used and all requirements listed for the mod where met including load order. Everything installed with Mod-Organizer 2.x.  FNIS worked and reported no errors. First I must say I did not try all quests because of a bug and I was tired in end.

The problem is - the first quest.  It did not start and stumbled - if I understand it correctly the quest should have popped up after killing the first dragon and cell-change to Whiterun. I've tried this a few times but only after I searched for the questid# in the console  and set the quest to the first stage I was met by the Dibella agent with the warning letter. The next problem in the quest occured with the next shout. Nocturna appeared to put the PC in a hanging cage and even when I waited 30min realtime because of my arriving lunch nothing changed. Trying to talk to her gave an information on the screen that she was busy. Activating the next stage via console got an reaction. Loving the stones, spanking the thieves, word wall love, triggering encounters worked fine. I even got the first deadric Clavicus. I've met some of Dibella maidens and their "protectors" and they "fixed" the virginity. Got then the demand to reprt back to Clavicus' lair and  visited Nocturnas temple(?) a second time. Worked fine until - I had to be reborn as a virgin. Ok, but as I saw in the MCM menu there is a minimum amount of daedric essential for rebirth. I got only Clavicus and Nocturna herself. In the menu minimum could be set to 6. In my understanding the option for rebirth should only be available with the amount of daedric defined in the MCM - in my case six and should not work with less. OK whatever - I decided to worship the dragons skull and got the options painfull and without pain - without pain option worked with only Nocturna and Clavicus and that I could not find out how leave there (maybe because it was 2am and I got tired) is in the moment not important but the with pain option there happened nothing. Still hanging in the chains and Nocturna idleing with status busy if you want to talk to her.  After that I tried a savegame from before and got the order to love creatures. Met the Firethrall, talked to him and after let us begin.... happened nothing. I've read your thread that that could because of a notr existing animation, but FNIS tells me the needed are all correctly installed without any error.  I've checked the log and every animation mod listed as necessary pop up in the fnisgeneration log without errors or warnings. Same every time I shouted - Nocturna appeared, acts as an overpowered follower, but when all are dead idleing and busy. No chance to talk. Don't know if it's normal for Nocturna but for the firethrall it could not be normal. And in one place you described Nocturna as chatty, but maybe thats only later in the game. Even attacking the firethrall got no reaction.  Troubleshoting area did not help for any of the described errors. 

That were the main problems with the mod I got. One more, more  or less minor problem is with death and Nocturna. In Nocturnas temple the PC stepped in a deadly area. Not fast enough to leave or to fast and to deep in the area to go back before the PC got paralized from pain she died - or tried to die, becauser Nocturna immediatly resurrect her and she died immediatly again and was rescued .... endless. Only chance to break the circle is a savegame, because moving is impossible, even  the whirlwind shout is not possible, no reaction to any key that operate the PC. Resurrection should not be in a danger area. Nocturna should resurrect the PC to a save area if possible.

Seanthiar

4 hours ago, seanthiar said:

I tried "Shout like a virgin" on a clean install

Does this mean you started with a new game? Meaning you did not start by loading a prior save? And I mean not even a early save. Your problems are numerous and will not occur normally, and are most likely caused by a corrupt save. See Golden Rule under trouble shooting.

The problem is - the first quest.  It did not start and stumbled - if I understand it correctly the quest should have popped up after killing the first dragon and cell-change to Whiterun.

Killing the first dragon does not start it, its the first time you shout that starts it. I assume you did shout though. This is the first sign that you have an install problem, and you can expect many things to go downhill from there.

I've tried this a few times but only after I searched for the questid# in the console  and set the quest to the first stage I was met by the Dibella agent with the warning letter.

Using set stage with this mod is a very bad idea. There's too many cases were this WILL break the quests. If you've done that, then expect problems. You need to go back before ANY cases of messing with console commands.

The next problem in the quest occured with the next shout. Nocturna appeared to put the PC in a hanging cage and even when I waited 30min realtime because of my arriving lunch nothing changed.

This is a sure sign that either you are running on a corrupt save, or you have an install problem relating to animations. See Troubleshooting #3.

Worked fine until - I had to be reborn as a virgin. Ok, but as I saw in the MCM menu there is a minimum amount of daedric essential for rebirth.

There is no minimum requirement to be rebrithed.

In Nocturnas temple the PC stepped in a deadly area. Not fast enough to leave or to fast and to deep in the area to go back before the PC got paralized from pain she died

Functioning as normal. See Troubleshooting #24

If the above things do not help you, I'd need to see your papyrus log, captured right after the point where one of your first, early game, problems has occurred. A "how to" on getting the log is in my FAQs.

Hi,

the system was virgin :)  - new install from steam, new start - the game I started with got the No 1 in the savegames. Installed were ApachiiHair, CBBE3.0, Bodyslide....studio, Another life, USLEEP, Heartfire, dragonborn, dawnguard, sexlab new vers., sexlab aroused Redux, DD4-Components, FusRoDo, FNIS 7.4.5 incl. creature 6.x, XP32 extended skeleton, HDTphysics, the required requisites for each part installed with Mod Organizer 2.2.0 - when you start the game without the ModOrg. you only see the basegame and the three DLC. Every mod-action is out of hands of Skyrim and clean, not like the chaos of Vortex or NMM. After racemenu - activating sexlab etc. I waited 15 min before starting to play because somewhere was written that some scripts of sexlab and DD take extrem long for the first initializing. Somebody wrote about 2h, but I think that's a little extreme. 

From the additional optional requirements I installed only for the more persons-anims FunnyBizness (v25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie (MYSLALV12). Komotor's animpack is not downloadable anymore or better said only for 500$ cash according to his website, what I think is a bit excessive. Branding was not installed either.

I had run Bodyslide64 to generate the textures etc. before first start. Same with FNIS. FNIS had gender and arm patch marked, worked fine at generating ,reported no errors and got about 8000 animations installed. If I remember correctly before installing FunnyBizness there where much less. There should be no installproblem with animations according to it's OK messages. You can even manually play the animations with the help of the MCM if you want.

I worked in the IT until I got unfit for work because of problems with my back. Out of that job I learned a clean install is the best way to try a new program or mod in this case. After that you can try a hazardous install without making a clean system for to see if the program is stable, makes later the searching for errors easier ... It makes no sense to let a new program loose when it will not  even work on a clean system in the part where I worked. Compatibility checks comes later ... - but back to the problem and your questions :

The system was a newborn baby. I've started with "A new life" with the option "camping in the wild" and started therefore in front of Helgen. Investigated Helgen, rescued Ralof, talked to Gertrud, got the claw and stone, gave the claw to the merchant and got up to Whiterun and Dragonsreach. Spoke with the Jarl and Farengard then again with Jarl. Met with Irileth at the western Tower. Killed the Dragon. Shouted once for test and the second time after the guard asked for demonstration. On the way back by foot to whiterun I got attacked and used the shout two times more. Makes four times before I even reached Whiterun again. Manual savegame after every normal autosave, save after Dragon, save after saber cats attack and the last save in front of the door of Whiterun. That is the save I restarted with a few times because Nocturna did not appear. Got into Whiterun, Dragonsreach etc. and left the town without an appearing Nocturna. Fast travelled to Helgen and Riverwood to provoke a cell change and waited each time about 5 min.  After repeating that cycle with the savegame (the one in front of the Whiterundoor) a few times, the first times with only reloading the savegame and the last times with stopping the game and leaving modorganizer. I restarted the game with the savegame checked the queststages and saw it did not start - all stages status 0 - first stage should have been 1 after the first shout when I understand the quest correctly. After that routine a second time even with restarting the computer I decided to set the first stage. Loading the savegame and setting the stage before entering Whiterun. Report to the Jarl, left Whiterun again and only after I fast traveled to Riverwood I got the warning letter. I travelled to Helgen to shout because the last game when I shouted nearby guards I got a heavy fine for the shouting :)  There appeared Nocturna, got the action with the cage and idleing, just like I said - 30min before I restarted the whole thing with a savegame made in Riverwood. I tried talking, attacking etc. space and E got me sometimes out of the cage but without any reaction of Nocturna. Checking stages showed more stages with 1 than before I kickstarted it without any holes in the stages. After some more trying with the Riverwood savegame I pushed one stage forward and then the quest continiued. The rest worked then normal. Only the firethrall and rebirth were buggy. Since then I reset the game because I wanted to try another mod and there where incompatabilties reported in the threads. Because of that I got no logs. But when I finished that I will make a new try and I even downloaded the papyrus log viewer to check the logs for errors.

One message I saw coincidental in the forum while searching for other things since my last post - MYSLALPACK V12 was reported with causing problems, like CTD and other errors. Maybe there is a connection - I will check that when I install the mod again but then with an older MYSLALPACK-version and will report my findings.

Regards 

Seanthiar

9 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Regards 

Seanthiar

Too much info. Not going to read and try understand and reply to it because,  as stated before...

If the above things do not help you, I'd need to see your papyrus log, captured right after the point where one of your first, early game, problems has occurred. A "how to" on getting the log is in my FAQs.

Perhaps you already plan to do that later, which is fine. Let's wait till you can do that.

Hi,

I think I found the issue. Since I found a workaround for the issue the quest got started without a kick in the behind, but if one come to lively sections of the game - like cities you have to act slow.  Fast travel for example direct to whiterun can cause a CTOD.  All logs are errorfree. 

The problem is how big the essential parts for "shout like a virgin" are and the amount of objects used. In the game are variables that are defined as 16bit - 16bit means max 65536 different values available. If there is an overflow there is no error message, there is only a defect system that starts to behave funny. And if it hit a variable in the savegame, the savegame got corrupt. Now sexlab, the DD-framework and the animations all use 16bit parts out of skyrim that could crash or make funny things if you overstep the borders of 16bit. For the workaround are fixes on nexus - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?tab=files 

For the fix to work you need to change the skse.ini. For the problem caused by correct savegames is a 16bit-counter variable the culprit. It numbers strings. A full patched Skyrim incl. usleep needs about 28000 places. That are only about 37000 places for the mods. 

Sexlab needs 2000 running

Sexlab creatures 500

Every animation needs about 12 places - I got  8700 and the part myslalpackV12 were about 4500 - that means Anims 8700x12 = 104 400 !!! 

But we should not forget the DD Framework - I guess it is about the same as sexlab with 2000-2500

That means only basegame plus mods - not counting smaller mods and shout like a virgin - without animations need ca. 35000 places. meaning there are - if you count a buffer of 15000 for other mods and shouts like a virgin - 15000 places for animations = 1250 animations.

There is an fix for this special problem here in the forum https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=271256

I have the patches installed - about 400 animations active and it is playable, with the outlined problems in areas with heavy NPC-traffic,  like cities. The patches are only workarounds and you need jcontainer v3.

MYSLALPACK (FunnyBiz) is at as is not usable with a full installation. I think if somebody want to use animations from Funnybiz -  I think better make your own installpackage with a smaller amount of FunnyBiz 's Anims and not use the big MYSLALPACK made by shashankie. Don't know if with the slal animationloader of orxx I found the problem does not exist - have to test it.

Ok, that is the interim report. If I find other issues or solutions I will write again. At the moment it looks like it is working at 90%, the -10% because of the heavy traffic areas that are not without problem - for example a fast travel to whiterun can cause a CTOD and if it is daytime and all are on the street even Riverwood could have problems. I'll see what happens when I go to Dibellas temple.

Next Information - as I thought the way to Dibella's temple was a problem - stepping into the city at daytime is nearly impossible without CTOD at cellchange. Once in the city all is ok. At night with fewer NPC on their way getting into the town is smooth. Same for whiterun. But even if I get an CTOD when loading the city a restart with continue looks like I stepped successfully through the doors and could go on, but I thought better using a savegame, waiting for the night  and stepping through the doors without CTOD.
But I think it could be OK to just continue (but I don't want to risk it) because checking the CTOD savegame with the papyrus data transfer GUI showed no errors, no lost objects or instances only heavy script activity in the ZAZ-scripts. The logs showed no errors. One time the CrashFIx from Nexus I installed got in its log for the CTOD the advice to use less animations. But the only ones that are installed are the ZAZAnimationpack7 and the included in the required mods like SLAL and DD.

But it looks still like the mod works as it should. No need for using the console. Since installing the CrashFix I got sometimes situations where the game freeze for a millisecond and then continues like nothing happened. Mostly in fights with more than one enemy. I think that are situations where the game would crash without the fix.

I encountered a bug or another kind of problem with the ghosts. When they attach the ball and chain the PC is sometimes not able to move after that. I don't mean frozen only it could not run, walk, crawl etc. not even very slow. Fighting when somebody attacks works. Since then I make a savegame when I see them approach. If they attach the ball and chain and the PC can not move use the savegame if the PC can move continue. It were two times that that happened. Nothing that I could not arrange myself with, but something you should know.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:07 AM, theanarchistotaku said:

anyway to block nocturnal from apearing cant use normal shouts after quest

MCM Encounters Tab. Many options to adjust how often and when Nocturnal appears.  See the tool tips, it's explained there. Yes this includes making her never appear.

Hello,

first, a verry nice mode. I like it much.

I have a problem about the Shrine loves. I have loved all shrine that is neede for the 3 word . But on the end shrine ( Dibiella Shrine in Temple of Divine) only the vanilla Activation is starting.

I do not use Sisterhood of Dibiella. I have also tried with som Setstage.. but i was only Portet back to the Temple of Divine. And there is the Dibiella Shrine only in Vanilla Mode.

Can you please help me ?

Many thanks.

I have also included my Loadorder if this Help

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     CreatureFramework.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 18 12     Heels Sound.esm
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 20 14     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 21 15     hdtHighHeel.esm
 22 16     Heretical Resources.esm
 23 17     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 24 18     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 25 19     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 28 1c     FNIS.esp
 29 1d     SkyUI.esp
 30 1e     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 31 1f     FISS.esp
 32 20     AMatterOfTime.esp
 33 21     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 34 22     ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
 35 23     UIExtensions.esp
 36 24     FtM_3.esp
 37 25     SlaveTats.esp
 38 26     iLuvLoading.esp
 39 27     SLAnimLoader.esp
 40 28     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 41 29     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 42 2a     MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
 43 2b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 44 2c     Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp
 45 2d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 46 2e     XPMSE.esp
 47 2f     XiNafay - Shoes.esp
 48 30     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 49 31     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 50 32     SLALAnimObj.esp
 51 33     Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
 52 34     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 53 35     DPnTrielekMix.esp
 54 36     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
 55 37     NIOVHH.esp
 56 38     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 57 39     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 58 3a     FemaleBootReplacer.esp
 59 3b     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 60 3c     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 61 3d     Captured Dreams.esp
 62 3e     SexyBanditCaptives.esp
 63 3f     LakeViewManorUpgrades.esp
 64 40     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 65 41     SimpleSlavery.esp
 66 42     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 67 43     Mannequin.esp
 68 44     dcc-dm2.esp
 69 45     HOBRobinson.esp
 70 46     timek_Damius.esp
 71 47     AZ_KaydenFollower.esp
 72 48     [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 73 49     Sephina.esp
 74 4a     DD_Helpers.esp
 75 4b     DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
 76 4c     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 77 4d     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
 78 4e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 79 4f     JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
 80 50     AZ_BrunieFollower.esp
 81 51     Luxury Collection.esp
 82 52     [COCO]CheongSan_full.esp
 83 53     SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp
 84 54     SmoothmooveAutomaticSlavetats.esp
 85 55     Dark Face Bug Fix.esp
 86 56     Pumps.esp
 87 57     AdrianFollower.esp
 88 58     Dylan.esp
 89 59     DovahKiin Follower.esp
 90 5a     MaleClericArmor.esp
 91 5b     ChaPi JC.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 93 5d     DW Commoners.esp
 94 5e     GetOverHere.esp
 95 5f     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 96 60     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 97 61     Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp
 98 62     East Reach House.esp
 99 63     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
100 64     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
101 65     Darkwind.esp
102 66     Deviously Enslaved.esp
103 67     SOS - Shop.esp
104 68     FNISspells.esp
105 69     PickDefaultFollowerArmor.esp
106 6a     Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
107 6b     Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
108 6c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
109 6d     Spank That Ass.esp
110 6e     CobaltAnimations.esp
111 6f     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
112 70     ThadAdditionsToHearthfires.esp
113 71     WetFunction.esp
114 72     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
115 73     ImmerSlave.esp
116 74     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
117 75     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

7 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

I have a problem about the Shrine loves. I have loved all shrine that is neede for the 3 word . But on the end shrine ( Dibiella Shrine in Temple of Divine) only the vanilla Activation is starting.

I do not use Sisterhood of Dibiella. I have also tried with som Setstage.. but i was only Portet back to the Temple of Divine. And there is the Dibiella Shrine only in Vanilla Mode.

Never use SetStage for this mod. There are a great many cases where you will break quests doing this. If you have used any SetStage, go back to a save where you have not done this.

To get the 3rd word, you need to also make enough progress with Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest (some details here).

If you need more help, tell me the exact text of the current objective for both Shrine Love and Bedeviled Spit Roasts Quests (or give screenshots of these).