Little question: i started with a new clean game, but why Nocturnal says "we will skip death and rebirth ritual" after I worship the skull? I checked the MCM and everything seems to be in place! I have my virginity and nothing seems different from the previous save I had, where the ritual got place. 

On 7/3/2018 at 10:38 PM, NightroModzz said:

I'll try readding OSA and reverting DD-I 4.1 back to 4.0 and see what happnes, however, I'm pretty sure I already tested the two mods with less animations, at less than 8,000 IIRC. As mentioned, having a few dozen mods activated and deactivated durring testing. It's only the combination that causes the crash for me.

Although, I think I got TDF (not this mod) woking with OSA on one test, but not sure if I had DD-I deactivated or not.

Concerning OSA/SexLab Script overwrites though, I likely will just skip OSA for a playthrough anyways, in order to avoid any bugs that may come up.

My problem started when I installed DD4.1 from 4.0. My animation count was around 11k. I uninstalled a lot of animation mods and it would never work. I had to go back to 4.0 then uninstall animation mods then install dd 4.1. Now I can install more animation mods. I noticed that the difference in the animation count from after installing dd4.1 initially and the second time was different. I reported this but no one listened. There is something in DD4.1 that is bloating the animation count on some installs. Probably has to do with MO and its virtual system.

3 hours ago, hella babeli said:

Little question: i started with a new clean game, but why Nocturnal says "we will skip death and rebirth ritual" after I worship the skull? I checked the MCM and everything seems to be in place! I have my virginity and nothing seems different from the previous save I had, where the ritual got place. 

If you have your virginity, the rebirth is skipped... no reason for the rebirth right?  So this is working normally.

3 hours ago, nameless701 said:

I need an alternative download link.
The current download stops after about 90MB

used browser: Firefox and Opera

You are the first to have this problem that I know about. This site did have the problem occasionally for other mods about 6 months ago but never for this mod.

Please restart your computer and try again. If it does not work still, tell me which files you need and I can attach them to a post here to try.

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I noticed that the difference in the animation count from after installing dd4.1 initially and the second time was different.  There is something in DD4.1 that is bloating the animation count on some installs. Probably has to do with MO and its virtual system.

@fore[mentioning you fore just in case this Is helpful]

The problem cannot be within DD4.1. The definition file mod authors use to tell FNIS what animations to register is very simple and is either accepted or rejected by FNIS.  Mine is the same as DD4.1, just with much less animations and when its the mod you are upgrading, I'm sure will be just as susceptible to the problem if you already have lots of animations. I tend to think it's not MO since I've seen Nexus Mod Manager users report the same problem, although not your "re-do" scenario. 

But that said, your experience is good to know about. Something in your "re-do" worked out for you.

27 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Spelling mistake in your "new release" spoiler: New - Destory Key  

Not really important, but when i think that i couldn't find one in your whole mod it seems you care and might want to change it. ;)

omg fixed!

hehe I actually fixed a spelling error in the coming release. Inconceivable I know! Bet you can't find it!

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

@fore[mentioning you fore just in case this Is helpful]

The problem cannot be within DD4.1. The definition file mod authors use to tell FNIS what animations to register is very simple and is either accepted or rejected by FNIS.  Mine is the same as DD4.1, just with much less animations and when its the mod you are upgrading, I'm sure will be just as susceptible to the problem if you already have lots of animations. I tend to think it's not MO since I've seen Nexus Mod Manager users report the same problem, although not your "re-do" scenario. 

But that said, your experience is good to know about. Something in your "re-do" worked out for you.

I don't really understand the issue. I apologize, but I'm neither familiar with your mod deviations, not do I follow thread. I just just go through where the search is finding "FNIS".

Bloating when there are less animations? That can't be. 

Has this to do with Alternate Animations? AAs a very different to "normal" custom animations (idles).

For the idles every definition counts, whether ther are animation files existing or not.

For the AAs (mostly) those animations count where files exist. There is a certain overhead of behavior nodes for all files that are defined in the AAsets, but for which there are no actual files provided. But real animation file definitions are only created when AA files are provided.

So if you look into the FNIS output at the following line

Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 77 total groups: 181 added file slots: 2306 alternate files: 1131

then the "alternate files" (1131) are fully counting, while the other 1175 (2306-1131) only provide little overhead.

I know that's somewhat complicated, but I had never envisioned that this would all be the cause of scientific research. :)

53 minutes ago, fore said:

I don't really understand the issue. I apologize, but I'm neither familiar with your mod deviations, not do I follow thread. I just just go through where the search is finding "FNIS".

Bloating when there are less animations? That can't be. 

Has this to do with Alternate Animations? 

Sorry, probably not helpful as I did not explain what I was picking up on. Also its a user who can probably not give you a scenario that you can recreate.

I figured you might be following the same topic with a similar report in the DDi thread. The point I was picking up on is that I've now seen more than one user claim that they get a different count from FNIS, when regenerating on separate occasions (this is the "bloat"), and they are claiming the mods installed have not changed, but have been reinstalled and so forth. So if this is true, and recreate-able I'm sure it would also be meaningful to you.

This has almost nothing to do with this mod specifically, it only came up because one user with CTD was thinking it's OSA + this mod, and another user was suggesting its actually the addition of DDi4.1 which I tend to think is more likely.

This mod has 26 (27 in next release) AAs, and 268 other (288 in next release). I would expect that someone on the "edge" of whatever max is being hit in skyrim, could easily hit it and have a CTD when adding this mod (as with any other mod using FNIS could experience too).

I've not seen it myself so can't give you a re-pro scenario. I've never had enough animations to cause the CTD, in fact I don't even run the XXL. I restrict myself to using the regular 10K max version.

Hi. I began to try 3rd virgin training. But after got punished by Nocturnal, there are no more questlines to complete virgin traing... What should I do now?

(First one: Clavicus Vile/Second one: Namira/ And there are no guide for my third daedric prince)

7 hours ago, lsllslgbgb said:

Hi. I began to try 3rd virgin training. But after got punished by Nocturnal, there are no more questlines to complete virgin traing... What should I do now?

(First one: Clavicus Vile/Second one: Namira/ And there are no guide for my third daedric prince)

Sounds normal. After you are punished, you won't always get a new daedric immediately. You will get another when you next report in. If you need more help, I need more info...

What is the text for the current incomplete objective for the Virgin Training quest?

And what does the current quest journal description say?

31 minutes ago, lsllslgbgb said:

There is no incomplete objective. My latest objective is to worship Namira's shrine, but I've already done that before. (It is completed)

As mentioned, this is normal, unless you have already reported in again. Wait until you report again.

I have completed Sheogorath's quest (8th one) and reported to Nocturnal but she would not give me any new daedric quest to fulfil. Everytime I report Nocturnal would immediatly reappear the second time after checking my virginity status to give the next quest. But she didn't do it for this one. I reloaded a previous save and did Sheogorath's quest twice. I also waited timelapsed one day to report again but she still would not give me a new daedric. Using setstage virgintraining 900 does not seem to help either. Only difference is maybe I lost the anal virginity if that affects the questline.

1 hour ago, Farbgast said:

I have completed Sheogorath's quest (8th one) and reported to Nocturnal but she would not give me any new daedric quest to fulfil. Everytime I report Nocturnal would immediatly reappear the second time after checking my virginity status to give the next quest. But she didn't do it for this one. I reloaded a previous save and did Sheogorath's quest twice. I also waited timelapsed one day to report again but she still would not give me a new daedric. Using setstage virgintraining 900 does not seem to help either. Only difference is maybe I lost the anal virginity if that affects the questline.

This is normal. Sheogorath is the last quest this mod uses. See FAQ #14 for details.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

As mentioned, this is normal, unless you have already reported in again. Wait until you report again. 

I have reported and Nocturnal checked my status (which was not virgin). But after she got me on devices, there are no quest line.

4 hours ago, lsllslgbgb said:

I have reported and Nocturnal checked my status (which was not virgin). But after she got me on devices, there are no quest line.

So wait till next time. Do some other quests. Sounds normal. Your current objective is to report in within X days right? So do that.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

no naughty non-virgin horns and no virginity loss pop up messages cant be deactivated/activated in MCM

the checkboxes dont work

all other MCM options seem to work just fine

Yes I see that now. Thanks for reporting.