24 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I can't find the Exit in Nocturnal's Sepulcher. Where is it?

Hide contents

The clue given in the message and in your quest journal is...
Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it.. Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

You don't need to click this spoiler with this clue right? :classic_smile: Don't click it, you can figure it out!

Hide contents
  • Nocturnal's statue beckons you - there's two hidden pull chains, one on each side of Nocturnal's statue. It's the same statue you initially worshipped
  • A leap of faith tempts you - go through the door into the Inner Sanctum. Jump into the pit. Just wait a minute, then something will happen
  • Submission is your friend - After the pit, get into the cage 

The clue I got in the journal was not helping me, it was too cryptic for my taste and I didn't want to get grey hair by trying to solve it so spoiler was very helpful. :) Thanks a lot, now I can continue to explore since I am very curious what awaits me ahead.

11 hours ago, 1Michael said:

The clue I got in the journal was not helping me, it was too cryptic for my taste and I didn't want to get grey hair by trying to solve it so spoiler was very helpful. :) Thanks a lot, now I can continue to explore since I am very curious what awaits me ahead.

If you need other help in the future, you can follow the link "FAQs, Tips & Tricks, and Trouble Shooting" which is on the main page. That is where the info above was cut/pasted.

Sorry in advance if this is like asking for ketchup on a steak :P

I gave the mod a try and I love the additional devious devices that are added with the mod, but found I'm not that into the gameplay mechanics themselves. Is there any way to use the mod just to have the new devices in game, while disabling the dibella-related quests/mechanics? Off-hand, I'm guessing if I just never shouted in a specific save, I could sort of have that, but I'd prefer to be able to shout. I haven't looked closely over the MCM options if there's any way to globally disable the mechanics, or if that'd break a bunch of stuff if I try.

Figured I'd ask in case it's something obvious that can be done and I just didn't see it.

Thanks for the work put into this. Kind of staggering how much it is. I'm just not into the kink enough to keep at it all the way through.

I am having trouble with the items in the mod. They all clip through the body I am using (UNP) and I cant find a fix. I think this is due to my own incompetence with bodyslide. I cant seem to be able to build the correct items. I try to follow the guide in the post but am unable to completly follow through with the last step. I am having the same problem with the milk mod. Any help would be appreciated as it has halted my playthrough. 

5 hours ago, Skywayday said:

Sorry in advance if this is like asking for ketchup on a steak :P

I gave the mod a try and I love the additional devious devices that are added with the mod, but found I'm not that into the gameplay mechanics themselves. Is there any way to use the mod just to have the new devices in game, while disabling the dibella-related quests/mechanics? Off-hand, I'm guessing if I just never shouted in a specific save, I could sort of have that, but I'd prefer to be able to shout. I haven't looked closely over the MCM options if there's any way to globally disable the mechanics, or if that'd break a bunch of stuff if I try.

Figured I'd ask in case it's something obvious that can be done and I just didn't see it.

Thanks for the work put into this. Kind of staggering how much it is. I'm just not into the kink enough to keep at it all the way through.

Every feature can be disabled in MCM. You can pick and choose. This is the best way for what you want as there may even be things you still want to keep on.

Also there is a "hold mode" on Misc Tab. Its intended to pause the mod while in long scenes from other mods, but can be used to turn off many of the mechanics. Some quests unlock additional Devious Virgin Items, so without doing them, you will not get them all.

4 hours ago, Pieman2299 said:

I am having trouble with the items in the mod. They all clip through the body I am using (UNP) and I cant find a fix. I think this is due to my own incompetence with bodyslide. I cant seem to be able to build the correct items. I try to follow the guide in the post but am unable to completly follow through with the last step. I am having the same problem with the milk mod. Any help would be appreciated as it has halted my playthrough. 

FAQ #11

1 minute ago, VirginMarie said:

Every feature can be disabled in MCM. You can pick and choose. This is the best way for what you want as there may even be things you still want to keep on.

Also there is a "hold mode" on Misc Tab. Its intended to pause the mod while in long scenes from other mods, but can be used to turn off many of the mechanics. Some quests unlock additional Devious Virgin Items, so without doing the, you will not get them all.

FAQ #11

I have followed the FAQ to the letter and still wont work. the Issue is that the Group filter for shout like a virgin does not show up. 

6 hours ago, Pieman2299 said:

I have followed the FAQ to the letter and still wont work. the Issue is that the Group filter for shout like a virgin does not show up. 

If the group filter does not show up, likely files are missing... installation of the package for this mod was not successful. If you use MO, see the specific note in the FAQ for using it.

If its not the above, mostly likely either a) you are using an older unsupported version of Boldyslide (get it), or b) the bodyslide package you downloaded for this mod has not been installed, or not installed fully (reinstall it).

Also you said you are using UNP which is old and does not support HDT bodies. If you actually meant UUNP its fine. These and related details are in the "pre-req" of the FAQ.

11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If the group filter does not show up, likely files are missing... installation of the package for this mod was not successful. If you use MO, see the specific note in the FAQ for using it.

If its not the above, mostly likely either a) you are using an older unsupported version of Boldyslide (get it), or b) the bodyslide package you downloaded for this mod has not been installed, or not installed fully (reinstall it).

Also you said you are using UNP which is old and does not support HDT bodies. If you actually meant UUNP its fine. These and related details are in the "pre-req" of the FAQ.

I just manually installed all the files and finnaly it all worked. And yes I did mean UUNP. Thank you for you help. Also, during the exsausted portions and the worship portions my character seems to have sex with an invisible partner. Is this supposed to happen? She kinda just humps the air for a bit.

3 hours ago, Pieman2299 said:

during the exsausted portions and the worship portions my character seems to have sex with an invisible partner. Is this supposed to happen? She kinda just humps the air for a bit.

That's normal. The animations used are not exactly meant for that purpose but seemed close enough.

34 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

That's normal. The animations used are not exactly meant for that purpose but seemed close enough.

I am soooooo sorry for all the questions lol, but I have finnaly been able to play your mod and it is great. The last problem I seem to be having is the ponycart, where the cart does not follow me and instead shoots into the sky. Unless this is supposed to happen?

2 hours ago, Pieman2299 said:

I am soooooo sorry for all the questions lol, but I have finnaly been able to play your mod and it is great. The last problem I seem to be having is the ponycart, where the cart does not follow me and instead shoots into the sky. Unless this is supposed to happen?

Not supposed to happen. First time someone has reported such a problem. I don't know what could cause it. Maybe a conflict from some other mod.

Guys I'm really sorry if it is already answered but I can't find it, so my question/problem is that the devices can't fit to my body it is CBBE but I don't like huge tits and so on, so some devices don't fit. Can someone help me out with this, I don't see any options in MCM and I'm not sure if I can do it in bodyslide & outfit. Thanks !

4 hours ago, hazstean said:

Guys I'm really sorry if it is already answered but I can't find it, so my question/problem is that the devices can't fit to my body it is CBBE but I don't like huge tits and so on, so some devices don't fit. Can someone help me out with this, I don't see any options in MCM and I'm not sure if I can do it in bodyslide & outfit. Thanks !

Step 5 from install instructions... Build with Bodyslide. See steps in FAQ #11

Hi

Just reached the part where you report to Nocturnal, and a punishment scene is supposed to occur (Kom KoMachine). I have the SLAL pack of Komotor's Animations (v1.9d) installed. However, the mod tells me that it does not detect the KoMachine. Reloaded a few earlier saves to see if there was any problem, and now noticed that every time a save with Shout Like A Virgin is loaded, the mod says "No sex toy animations installed", even though the pack is installed and the animations work (tested them).Attached a pic.

Thanks in advance 

152931816972874587.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:38 AM, tamrielrules said:

Hi

Just reached the part where you report to Nocturnal, and a punishment scene is supposed to occur (Kom KoMachine). I have the SLAL pack of Komotor's Animations (v1.9d) installed. However, the mod tells me that it does not detect the KoMachine. Reloaded a few earlier saves to see if there was any problem, and now noticed that every time a save with Shout Like A Virgin is loaded, the mod says "No sex toy animations installed", even though the pack is installed and the animations work (tested them).Attached a pic.

Thanks in advance 

152931816972874587.jpg

Sorry to reply to this so late. Some how I missed seeing it.

The message "There are no sex toy animations installed" is not generated by this mod. I have no idea what mod is telling you that but likely unrelated.

When this mod says that KoMachine is not installed, its simply making a request to sexlab and sexlab is saying its not installed. Your issue is between the SLAL pack and sexlab. Typically it means it's not been registered properly with sexlab. You need to reset/register in sexlab, or within SLAL where there are several options to do so depending on your situation.

5 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

This mod is incompatible with the OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine and or module mods for it. Might want to include that in the main post. The game will crash on startup.

You are the first to report this.

I'd like to understand it better, like a crash on startup if only this mod and OSA are installed (with their min requirements), or situational? Is there a way to work around it? Etc.

I also don't know how many use OSA.... since it appears to be an alternative to sexlab, and this mod uses sexlab, are attempts to even us this mod with OSA common?

Anybody else have info or experience with this?

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You are the first to report this.

I'd like to understand it better, like a crash on startup if only this mod and OSA are installed (with their min requirements), or situational? Is there a way to work around it? Etc.

I also don't know how many use OSA.... since it appears to be an alternative to sexlab, and this mod uses sexlab, are attempts to even us this mod with OSA common?

Anybody else have info or experience with this?

No, I did have other mods active and only tested this mod without it and vice versa with no crashes. However, it crashes on the load screen of a new game.

I have read topics of which they should choose, SexLab or OSA/OSEX, but responces were that they should be able to coexist with no objections by others. OSA does not claim to work with SexLab, nor does it claim not work with it.

MO does want to give OSA higher priority than SexLab, and did notice that OSA overwrites a lot of scripts. the crash on startup is the same case with both OSA and TDF Aggressive Prostitution active, so I think it's safe to say the OSA is the offender. OSA is either incompatible with some SexLab mods or a majority. Not sure since I  haven't tested it past the Alternate Start - Live Another Life cell. So, I think I'll be getting rid of it with no further testing.

EDIT:

These are the overwrites from OSA, so the cause could be how they handle PapyrisUtil, which MO wants OSA to Overwrite the SexLab edits that this mod may rely on and causes the crashes.

a4d7edb4a7b6ee918c5d93d50d6658e4.png

18 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

No, I did have other mods active and only tested this mod without it and vice versa with no crashes. However, it crashes on the load screen of a new game.

I have read topics of which they should choose, SexLab or OSA/OSEX, but responces were that they should be able to coexist with no objections by others. OSA does not claim to work with SexLab, nor does it claim not work with it.

MO does want to give OSA higher priority than SexLab, and did notice that OSA overwrites a lot of scripts. the crash on startup is the same case with both OSA and TDF Aggressive Prostitution active, so I think it's safe to say the OSA is the offender. OSA is either incompatible with some SexLab mods or a majority. Not sure since I  haven't tested it past the Alternate Start - Live Another Life cell. So, I think I'll be getting rid of it with no further testing,

Thanks great info. I've updated the Troubleshooting section, Mod Conflicts, to say that OSA is incompatible and will cause crash.

Those script overwrites are huge and this mod uses many of those functions. I'd expect issues even if it did not crash. During startup this mod makes a call to sexlab to determine your sexual status, and this would be when its crashing. My guess is that mods that ONLY make calls to sexlab to run animations are maybe ok with OSA along side, but mods making use of some other features would be in trouble.

Is there a way to keep the harness in black at all times? I don't like the "glowing" one. Is this that melting function? Just wondering why it keeps changing the color, it is kinda annoying i really like the black & gold one. 

If I turn off the metling the harness stays black?