Im not sure if that is linked to DD 4.0 or DD 4.1 but very often if i have to be reborn, as a virgin i can't worship the Shor Stone in Sovngarde. It mostly doesn't work if i choose the quick and painless rebirth. The long and painful always works then, i can always worship the Shor Stone. If it doesn't work there is a textbox that im busy somehow or something like that. Now i just always use the long painful dead. :D

I gained the trust of like 8 daedras so far, but somehow i can't progess now not sure what is causing this. Do i have to complete the vanilla skyrim story a bit further to continue this? I didn't even go to the greybeards yet. I think Sheogorath was the last one i gained trust with. Or should i just sleep a few days and worship the statue again and hope that noctural gives me a new quest?

My Loadorder:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
MiasLair.esp=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp=1
TrueStorms.esp=1
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp=1
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp=1
PLCS 1.0.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Shout Like a Virgin.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp=1
Trapped in Rubber.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Bondage Furniture World.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1
fallentreebridges.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
MusicMerge_NR.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
DeviousFollowers.esp=1
LADX.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
CandlelightToggle10NC.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
TreestumpConversions.esp=1
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Faction Crossbows.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
FtM_3.esp=1
Devious Loading Screens.esp=1
BBD_Nova.esp=1
esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp=1
NoNakedCommentsAll.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
TrueEyes.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
Hair Physics Project.esp=1
doahair.esp=1
HDTEarring.esp=1
Hoop Earrings.esp=1
MarieRose Wig.esp=1
numenume Hair.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
MeridaHair.esp=1
YunDao_Hdt_V2.7.esp=1
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
Minou's Wigs.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
MorePerkPerLevel.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
DeadlyMutilation.esp=0
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
RapeTattoos.esp=1
FadeTattoos.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
aradia_latex.esp=1
Neo's Selene.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

23 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Im not sure if that is linked to DD 4.0 or DD 4.1 but very often if i have to be reborn, as a virgin i can't worship the Shor Stone in Sovngarde. It mostly doesn't work if i choose the quick and painless rebirth. The long and painful always works then, i can always worship the Shor Stone. If it doesn't work there is a textbox that im busy somehow or something like that. Now i just always use the long painful dead. :D

I will test this. If you get it again try Player Reset (MCM Misc tab) and let me know if that fixes.

23 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

I gained the trust of like 8 daedras so far, but somehow i can't progess now not sure what is causing this. Do i have to complete the vanilla skyrim story a bit further to continue this? I didn't even go to the greybeards yet. I think Sheogorath was the last one i gained trust with. Or should i just sleep a few days and worship the statue again and hope that noctural gives me a new quest?

This is normal. Sheogorath is the last quest this mod uses. See FAQ #14 for details.

Today's update was an edit to the main page content only, not a new release. The following is a copy of the main edit I made...

Devious Devices 4.1 Compatibility

• Limited testing for 4.1 completed with no issues. DD4.1 is not a requirement but recommended. Still has full support for DD3.3 & 4.0
  • A new game is not required when upgrading to 4.1. Don't use any so called "clean save" methods either... either just upgrade to 4.1 and use your save, or start a new game
  • Extensive testing for 4.1 is underway. A release including 4.1 tweaks is coming. Please report in the support thread if you see issues that could be related to 4.1
  • CTD due to too many animations when upgrading to Devious Devices 4.1 issue... See Troubleshooting #25

Thank you for this amazing mod. I would like to ask another question which is the strip item editor. The game always CTDs after an animation when I wear the chastity belt to protect virginity. Do you know how to edit the strip item editor so that the CTD would not occur? I tried looking for answers in general but could not seem to find it.

16 minutes ago, Farbgast said:

Thank you for this amazing mod. I would like to ask another question which is the strip item editor. The game always CTDs after an animation when I wear the chastity belt to protect virginity. Do you know how to edit the strip item editor so that the CTD would not occur? I tried looking for answers in general but could not seem to find it.

I assume "strip item editor" refers to the tab named that in Sexlab's MCM? I don't see how using that feature could help you. Mods that strip by a call to sexlab, will not strip devious devices if they are setup correctly, nor will devious devices be displayed for selection in that sexlab feature. Plus I doubt your CTD is related to stripping.

The question is... what is the actual cause of the CTD?

Is the CTD after a specific animation, or any animation, or only animations that Sexlab runs?

Is the CTD only occurring if wearing a specific Chastity belt, or any belt, or really just any device?

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I assume "strip item editor" refers to the tab named that in Sexlab's MCM? I don't see how using that feature could help you. Mods that strip by a call to sexlab, will not strip devious devices if they are setup correctly, nor will devious devices be displayed for selection in that sexlab feature. Plus I doubt your CTD is related to stripping.

The question is... what is the actual cause of the CTD?

Is the CTD after a specific animation, or any animation, or only animations that Sexlab runs?

Is the CTD only occurring if wearing a specific Chastity belt, or any belt, or really just any device?

Ah thank you. After much experimentation, I found it was another mod that was causing it. Thank you.

I am sorry but I am in need of help again. It is about the Virgin Maiden Retrieval. I kept on opening designated chests by Nocturnal but the virgin maiden would not appear. I know it is not working because it worked once, but even then I had to go to the second chest. But even now after opening the fifth chest, the maiden still does not appear. Using console does not seem to help either. The only difference I could think of between the first retrieval and this time was that I disabled pony cart, and that I ended the first pony carry delivery early via MCM. I tried undoing that but it does not working either.

Sorry for my english, but i need help. I've got trust of 8 daedrics and i still can'f finish quest in which i have to read  Enchantment Tome. I had tryed to do it without anal skeleton kye bcs i didint got it earlier and also i had tryed to read that book with skeleton key that i got trought mcm but also nothing happened and my quest isnt finished. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Farbgast said:

I am sorry but I am in need of help again. It is about the Virgin Maiden Retrieval. I kept on opening designated chests by Nocturnal but the virgin maiden would not appear. I know it is not working because it worked once, but even then I had to go to the second chest. But even now after opening the fifth chest, the maiden still does not appear. Using console does not seem to help either. The only difference I could think of between the first retrieval and this time was that I disabled pony cart, and that I ended the first pony carry delivery early via MCM. I tried undoing that but it does not working either.

It's possible for a maiden to not be found when an incompatible chest is randomly selected (most often in Solstheim ). This is why there's the option to ask for another location which I know you are using.

Beyond that I've not had anyone report a bigger problem before. The MCM options you are using are well tested.

It's possible your save is corrupt (see Golden Rule for more on that), do you think this could be your case? I could have a look at your papyrus log to try and help further.  If you want, please attach yours, created right after you attempt to open the chest, encounter the problem, and then exit the game. If you don't know how to get your log see FAQ #12.

1 hour ago, pokstas38 said:

Sorry for my english, but i need help. I've got trust of 8 daedrics and i still can'f finish quest in which i have to read  Enchantment Tome. I had tryed to do it without anal skeleton kye bcs i didint got it earlier and also i had tryed to read that book with skeleton key that i got trought mcm but also nothing happened and my quest isnt finished. Any ideas?

Text from the quest journal (its also in the Enchantment Tome) is...

Nocturnal has given me a Tome, for the enchantment of my Virgin Anal Skeleton Key. I must read it, as a virgin, in the presence of six Daedric Princes.

Also you will have a map marker if inside Nocturnal's home, and the Virgin Training quest is selected.

The only requirements to successfully read the tome:

• You must stand next to the shrines in Nocturnal's ritual chamber (at the map marker)
  • You must be a virgin

You do not need to have the skeleton key. And it's normal to acquire it using the MCM.

It's possible for a maiden to not be found when an incompatible chest is randomly selected (most often in Solstheim ). This is why there's the option to ask for another location which I know you are using.

Beyond that I've not had anyone report a bigger problem before. The MCM options you are using are well tested.

It's possible your save is corrupt (see Golden Rule for more on that), do you think this could be your case? I could have a look at your papyrus log to try and help further.  If you want, please attach yours, created right after you attempt to open the chest, encounter the problem, and then exit the game. If you don't know how to get your log see FAQ #12.

Somehow I could not generate the papyrus. I am using Mod Organizer. In the Mod Organizer > Profiles > Default folder, I tweaked the Skyrim.ini by placing
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

Should I enable profiling too for Mod Organizer specifically? 

As for your other suggestion, I did add some loading screen mods but the problem has already occurred before doing so. (Like 4 times consecutively maiden does not appear in chest if I'm not mistaken.)

Text from the quest journal (its also in the Enchantment Tome) is...

Nocturnal has given me a Tome, for the enchantment of my Virgin Anal Skeleton Key. I must read it, as a virgin, in the presence of six Daedric Princes.

Also you will have a map marker if inside Nocturnal's home, and the Virgin Training quest is selected.

The only requirements to successfully read the tome:

• You must stand next to the shrines in Nocturnal's ritual chamber (at the map marker)
  • You must be a virgin

You do not need to have the skeleton key. And it's normal to acquire it using the MCM.

I dont have quest marker and i didint got it when i got this part of Virgin Training quest..

49 minutes ago, Farbgast said:

Somehow I could not generate the papyrus. I am using Mod Organizer. In the Mod Organizer > Profiles > Default folder, I tweaked the Skyrim.ini by placing
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

Should I enable profiling too for Mod Organizer specifically? 

As for your other suggestion, I did add some loading screen mods but the problem has already occurred before doing so. (Like 4 times consecutively maiden does not appear in chest if I'm not mistaken.)

I don't know if MO could have anything to do with it as I don't use MO. Maybe try using the FAQ directions and ignore the fact that you have MO.

Adding mods mid playthrough is fine, its changing sort order or deleting mods that cause corrupt saves.

Sorry I don't have other ideas if you can't produce the log.

10 minutes ago, pokstas38 said:

I dont have quest marker and i didint got it when i got this part of Virgin Training quest..

You are not providing me with enough info to help. Have you tried these...

• You must stand next to the shrines in Nocturnal's ritual chamber
  • You must be a virgin 

The ritual chamber is the same place where you start the rebirth.

Ohhh...it is fine. May I know if skipping initial quest in the MCM includes the virgin maiden? I could definitely use that for a last resort. Also, is there anything to lose (such as Dibella's quests) if I insist remaining a virgin. I know for example I cannot enter the waterfall without doing so. But are there any other quests or benefits such as that that I am missing if I do so? How should I go forth without dealing too much virginity losses? being punished by Nocturnal all the time isn't too much my taste hehe.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:39 AM, NightroModzz said:

This mod is incompatible with the OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine and or module mods for it. Might want to include that in the main post. The game will crash on startup.

Didn't try OSA in ages, but afaik it should be compatible with SL and every mod using it. My guess from the description would rather be that there were too many animations added, since OSA has it's own set additional to SL and SLAL and everything.

1 hour ago, Farbgast said:

Ohhh...it is fine. May I know if skipping initial quest in the MCM includes the virgin maiden? I could definitely use that for a last resort. Also, is there anything to lose (such as Dibella's quests) if I insist remaining a virgin. I know for example I cannot enter the waterfall without doing so. But are there any other quests or benefits such as that that I am missing if I do so? How should I go forth without dealing too much virginity losses? being punished by Nocturnal all the time isn't too much my taste hehe.

Skipping the initial quest just takes you to the point in the main story of your first rebirth. Maiden Retrieval is a side quest.

You can disable Maiden Retrieval in MCM Encounters tab.

If you want to remain a virgin, you will miss out on some Nocturnal punishment content but nothing major, and as you said, you wont be doing the waterfalls.

In order to do Shrine Love, which is needed for the 3rd word for the Love Shout, you will need to remove your chastity belt, but you wont lose virginity if you put it back on quick after.

35 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't try OSA in ages, but afaik it should be compatible with SL and every mod using it. My guess from the description would rather be that there were too many animations added, since OSA has it's own set additional to SL and SLAL and everything.

You could be right. But OSA is overwriting sexlab scripts which I rely on. Not cool. I will never support mods that overwrite framework mod scripts. I will revise my statement in the mod conflicts section to be less definitive about this, as I have no intent of testing with OSA to get an exact answer.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I had FNIS XXL, and the max animations added were around 12,000. I've had more than that before, and the max is 20,000. Both this mod and TDF Aggressive Prostitution crash with OSA enabled. I've tested with just OSA and vice versa, as well as excluding this mod with TDF and vice versa. The chances of added animations from this mod and or TDF causing the crash on my end, is extremely low.

26 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

I had FNIS XXL, and the max animations added were around 12,000. I've had more than that before, and the max is 20,000. Both this mod and TDF Aggressive Prostitution crash with OSA enabled. I've tested with just OSA and vice versa, as well as excluding this mod with TDF and vice versa. The chances of added animations from this mod and or TDF causing the crash on my end, is extremely low.

The limit i'm talking about has nothing to do with FNIS. As far as anybody knows,FNIS XXL has a higher limit for animations than Skyrim itself. There are other factors that can reduce the pure animation count, although it's not entirely clear if it's the kind of animation (since there are different), or if maybe some scripts or other stuff counts into that limit too. 

That this limit exists is confirmed by fore (the FNIS author), but since even he couldn't figure out yet how exactly this limit is calculated, he can't add a warning or error message into FNIS once you reach it. TDF also adds animations (the dancing), so... our tests aren't a definite proof for incompatibility. 

If you want to make further tests in that direction, what should work is starting a new game with nothing else than the requirements for SLAV and OSA, especially not any SLAL packs and DD4.0 in case you already upgraded to 4.1. Because the error you describe happened a lot to people who upgraded DD, for not entirely known reasons. But 12k animations is around the limit where most people reported this problem, although others have higher counts without problems.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The limit i'm talking about has nothing to do with FNIS. As far as anybody knows,FNIS XXL has a higher limit for animations than Skyrim itself. There are other factors that can reduce the pure animation count, although it's not entirely clear if it's the kind of animation (since there are different), or if maybe some scripts or other stuff counts into that limit too. 

That this limit exists is confirmed by fore (the FNIS author), but since even he couldn't figure out yet how exactly this limit is calculated, he can't add a warning or error message into FNIS once you reach it. TDF also adds animations (the dancing), so... our tests aren't a definite proof for incompatibility. 

If you want to make further tests in that direction, what should work is starting a new game with nothing else than the requirements for SLAV and OSA, especially not any SLAL packs and DD4.0 in case you already upgraded to 4.1. Because the error you describe happened a lot to people who upgraded DD, for not entirely known reasons. But 12k animations is around the limit where most people reported this problem, although others have higher counts without problems.

Well, All I can say is that I have tested with a few dozen mods deactivated, and activated (including the "Shake It" and "Shake It Some More" dance mods." So it's likely not a heavy script load issue. My script load is also lighter from a previous mod list. I've also tested a previous mod list with around 18,000 animations without a crash on start up with OSA, but not this mod, and above 15,000 without OSA. I have a pretty powerful rig,

Not Sure about DD 4.1 though, as I should currently have it installed, and was included in the series of testing.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

Well, All I can say is that I have tested with a few dozen mods deactivated, and activated (including the "Shake It" and "Shake It Some More" dance mods." So it's likely not a heavy script load issue. My script load is also lighter from a previous mod list. I've also tested a previous mod list with around 18,000 animations without a crash on start up with OSA, but not this mod, and above 15,000 without OSA. I have a pretty powerful rig,

My recommendation is to follow the suggestions on this post -

Essentially - if Crash Fixes records your crash with an  exception address BE6DD3 you have the memory limit issue that people generally associate with too many animations being loaded.  That being said it is not a pure animation count issue, as type of animation, system specs and what non-animation mods you have in your load order all seem to affect when this starts to happen to people.  Fore was apparently able to load 20,000 animations on a clean install when he was testing for the limit of FNIS XXL, but people typically seem to start having issues around 12k with a full load order.

If it is this crash, I'd recommend cutting your animation counts *way* back to what you consider essentials and then add from there, making sure you aren't having the crash after you add a chunk of animation-based mods.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Skipping the initial quest just takes you to the point in the main story of your first rebirth. Maiden Retrieval is a side quest.

You can disable Maiden Retrieval in MCM Encounters tab.

If you want to remain a virgin, you will miss out on some Nocturnal punishment content but nothing major, and as you said, you wont be doing the waterfalls.

In order to do Shrine Love, which is needed for the 3rd word for the Love Shout, you will need to remove your chastity belt, but you wont lose virginity if you put it back on quick after.

You could be right. But OSA is overwriting sexlab scripts which I rely on. Not cool. I will never support mods that overwrite framework mod scripts. I will revise my statement in the mod conflicts section to be less definitive about this, as I have no intent of testing with OSA to get an exact answer.

Thank you so much. Just one last thing. In case the Virgin Maiden quest really could not work, would future other side quests naturally pop up? Is Virgin Maiden a prerequisite for other side quests? So the only real loss would be the Portal Home ability?

43 minutes ago, Farbgast said:

Thank you so much. Just one last thing. In case the Virgin Maiden quest really could not work, would future other side quests naturally pop up? Is Virgin Maiden a prerequisite for other side quests? So the only real loss would be the Portal Home ability?

The only loss would be portal home that's correct. This quest is not needed for anything else.

But I do think there a good chance that whatever is effecting it, could effect other things too. Very hard to say. My bet is that if you start a new game, you wont have the problem.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

My recommendation is to follow the suggestions on this post -

Essentially - if Crash Fixes records your crash with an  exception address BE6DD3 you have the memory limit issue that people generally associate with too many animations being loaded.  That being said it is not a pure animation count issue, as type of animation, system specs and what non-animation mods you have in your load order all seem to affect when this starts to happen to people.  Fore was apparently able to load 20,000 animations on a clean install when he was testing for the limit of FNIS XXL, but people typically seem to start having issues around 12k with a full load order.

If it is this crash, I'd recommend cutting your animation counts *way* back to what you consider essentials and then add from there, making sure you aren't having the crash after you add a chunk of animation-based mods.

I'll try readding OSA and reverting DD-I 4.1 back to 4.0 and see what happnes, however, I'm pretty sure I already tested the two mods with less animations, at less than 8,000 IIRC. As mentioned, having a few dozen mods activated and deactivated durring testing. It's only the combination that causes the crash for me.

Although, I think I got TDF (not this mod) woking with OSA on one test, but not sure if I had DD-I deactivated or not.

Concerning OSA/SexLab Script overwrites though, I likely will just skip OSA for a playthrough anyways, in order to avoid any bugs that may come up.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The only loss would be portal home that's correct. This quest is not needed for anything else.

But I do think there a good chance that whatever is effecting it, could effect other things too. Very hard to say. My bet is that if you start a new game, you wont have the problem.

I think this is really the only thing that is affected. Bedeviled Spit Roasts work every time, and I can spank Thieves without a problem. Thank you very much.