• Siddgeir
    • Rolff Stonefist
    • Balgruuf's kids
    • Miraak
    • Harkon
    • Astrid
    • Aerin

On 12/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, woodsman30 said:

Ingun many don't relies has the class of assassin and I am not convinced she only tests on animals I think she may have done more. It seems by certain dialogs by others in Riften she is different/strange Kinda makes me think there was more planned for her...... Of note Ingun make an excellent follower with her class

Yea she is truly nice follower, I take her all the time whit me.

I have a new candidate - Barbas. That damn dog followed me (of course) into every merchant and player home I visited during the quest, and then got in my way and blocked wherever I wanted my PC to move. For some reason I couldn't jump over him, either. Very frustrating just trying to get around him again and again and again.

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

Delphine - Delphine, since when does the Dragonborn take orders from a Blade member, let alone a washed up one such as yourself? You are nothing without me.

Serana - Shut up edgy teen girl.

Mogrul - I bet a lot of folks who haven't payed their debt are using that money to bet on your death.

Ahlam - Unsatisfied with your marriage and being treated like cattle? Guess you deserve it since all you know how to do is complain about it.

Nazeem - The highest you'll ever reach to the clouds is the bed you sleep in on the second floor in the Drunken Huntsman.

Erikur - Seriously, you are the least important "thane" of Solitude.

Ancano - Do you know the story about the Great Collapse? I'd like you to re-enact as one of the citizens of Winterhold who fell to their death for me, mmkay?

Mikael - You couldn't get laid even if you tried.

Spoiler

Aerin freaks the the FUCK out and i don't seem to be the only one cause i played a couple questmods where he was somehow involved and i is always a fucking creep/stalker. I mean sure i do a lot of nasty and degenerate things in my game but even vanilla Aerin (like he is now in my game again.) is a stalking puppy who can't leave Mjol alone.

(as i don't like her that much i think she is almost as bad as him for letting him following her like a bitch. tbh she is even worse. Talking day in day out about changing the city and never doing anything. )

Ahlam, same Reason as endgame posted. always nagging and beeing with a guy who is so much in love with himself and never doing SHIT.

Saffir & Amren. Both are on my shitlist for neglecting their daugter and never listen to her. If it would be possible for children in skyrim to grow up, Braith would become either a Skooma addict or a bandit with this fuckheads as role models. No wonder she is acting like a cunt if her partens don't give her any kind of attention.

Mila. The sole reason why i stay away from carlotta in any kind of LL activity. Where her Mother is, there is she. Could be Aerins Sister tbh.  Every other Kid in skyrim gives his or her Parents at least air to breath.

Sven.. Nope no reason needed you know this cuckold.

And the biggest cunt of all:

Siddgeir

"So you are the mighty Dragonborn he? Killer of Alduin and slayer of bitches. Impressive now go and fetch me some ale!"

@Gukahn

!!!

I forgot to add Aerin. I married Mjoll once a long long time ago and Aerin decided to invite himself into my home and stand next to Mjoll all day everyday in Windhelm. And Sven to me is like Mikael. Both over their heads. That's why I always frame him with the letter Faendel wrote. bwahahaha!

I think Avarti does a good job pointing out why some of these NPCs are just annoying, stupid and/or hated... His idiot NPC playlist.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

@Gukahn

I think Avarti does a good job pointing out why some of these NPCs are just annoying, stupid and/or hated... His idiot NPC playlist.

He nailed it. Reminded me why i never got that stupid sword in vanilla?

Edit: now i have a new youtube channel to watch. Thanks ?

9 hours ago, Gukahn said:

He nailed it. Reminded me why i never got that stupid sword in vanilla?

Edit: now i have a new youtube channel to watch. Thanks ?

If you don't already, or for anyone else, there is also FudgeMuppet, Camelworks (who has also done videos on other games) and TheEpicNate315 (who hasn't done a new video in a while)

7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Ulfric, I should also add Ralof and General Tullius and that bitch captain who couldn't wait to cut our heads off

At least you get to kill that captain.  One of the quickest cases of revenge in the game.

• 4 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 4:22 PM, woodsman30 said:

Very few people make it on my shit list but, the lumber mill guy Bolund in Faulkerth..... with this line "I can't believe we let provincials like you wander Skyrim."earns him a visit to the graveyard

That and his brother.. "You better not steal anything from my shop,or you'll regret it."  I steal that fuckers bag of gold he has undercounter everytime. 

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Calm down chaps, calm down. It's just a game. ?

Just a game?! How dare you!
Supermario is just a game! Leisure Suit Larry: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals is just a game! Skyrim is ... is... is SO MUCH MORE!

Now on a more serious note...

2 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

That and his brother.. "You better not steal anything from my shop,or you'll regret it."  I steal that fuckers bag of gold he has undercounter everytime. 

I always kill him when he says that, because he essentially acuses you of being a thief.
Now lets ignore the fact that indeed i am, and i always steal everything, including the nails its been nailed down with, but he cannot know that!
To accuse somebody of being a filthy thief? in those times? when thieves usually ended up on the gallows? or being shuned by their tribe, getting thrown out to die alone in the wilderness???
"Thief" is not a word you throw lightly into peoples faces.
So, i challenge him to an impromptu duel, using my dagger burried firmly in his back as the proverbial glove thrown at his feet.

Of course the guards don't like ppl duelling in their villages, so you get a fine and they try to arrest you (interestingly, their idea of an "arrest" seems pretty similar to my idea of a "duel", which i admit is a bit confusing).
Anyway, the fine should obviously come from Solaf's purse, as he started the whole thing, but unfortunately, he doesn't have enough on his body.
Not even if you include all the items found in his worthless excuse for a shop (which even increases the fine, as the arresting guards mistakenly see you, collecting what you are owed, as stealing).
Long story short, since these guards idea of an "arrest" is what it is, i am eventually forced to kill them all, including half of the damn village.

So, yeah... Falkreath? it really ain't the peacefull fresh-air vacation paradise people say it is.
But it really does exaplain why they have the biggest cemetery in all of Skyrim.

Edited by Roggvir

The top of my sh*t list is shared by Serana and Delphine, would rather kill them both with fire on first meeting, but if I want to play the MQ's, there is not way to avoid prolonged contact with either of them, but at least there's Mods I always have installed to make them kill-able once they are no longer relevant to the story and HELL YES I use those Mods.

As for other annoying or straight out revolting characters, like Maven, Brynjolf, the Silver Bloods, the Jarl of Falkreath, most of the kids, etc... at least I can silence or avoid them through either Mods (Brynjolf doesn't approach me and then I get to kill him anyway with the Destroy the Thieves Guild Mod), or simply not dealing with them. Though Maven I would love to kill, but taking down her power structure by destroying both the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will have to for now.