• Rolff Stonefist
    • Balgruuf's kids
    • Miraak
    • Harkon
    • Astrid
    • Aerin

My choice:

Most hated: Thonar Silver-Blood

Hate: All of the options except Grelka, Miraak, Harkon and Titus Mede II.

I'm only allowed to list 20 options and I've listed 19. If some suggest other options and some options are not "popular", I'll replace the unpopular options with the ones suggested.

Edit: Replaced Erikur with Delphine

Edit 2: Replace Neloth with Balgruuf's kids

Guest endgameaddiction

I find Nazeem's comments disturbing, but I don't hate him. I despise the cattle he claims for a wife. A misery woman who does nothing but complains about her spouse. Well, if she's unhappy she should move on, right? No, she's too busy being a cattle.

Nazeem hate is mostly due to the fact that he repeats over and over the cloud district line. Other than that there's no real reason to hate him.

Personnally I hate Maven Black-Briar the most, because she represents the kind of person that I hate irl : the rich people that think they are all powerful and get every single crap they want. Lie, no honor etc etc. It's even a shame that the Empire lets her be the new jarl after their victory.

Guest endgameaddiction

Nazeem hate is mostly due to the fact that he repeats over and over the cloud district line. Other than that there's no real reason to hate him.

Personnally I hate Maven Black-Briar the most, because she represents the kind of person that I hate irl : the rich people that think they are all powerful and get every single crap they want. Lie, no honor etc etc. It's even a shame that the Empire lets her be the new jarl after their victory.

Maven isn't really supposed to be hated. Well, if you really pay attention. She's the type of woman who cuts the bullshit and gets down to business. She's all business over pleasure. And she'll gut anyone who intervenes in her business relations.

I personally like Maven because of that. I like women who have that power and aggression. Maybe it's because I'm kinky and like to be dominated by a woman like that.

Yes you forgot Brynjolf and his hound your ass all over riften or interrupting you when you are trying to talk to someone. You also forgot sapphire and her get out of my face line always makes me hit save then get right up in her face asking what was that about your face did you say punch it.

I use to have a mod that allowed me to launch a person into the sky and out of sight. Whenever I ran 

by Nazeem and he said his cloud district spew he would get a free flight to the cloud district on me. Nazeem have you been to the cloud district ME no but your ass is about to again free of charge.

Another annoying one are the guards that say that I use to be a adventure line. That is until I installed a mod that struck anyone dead where they stood with a lightning bolt from the gods if they uttered those word. Now if only they would make one that would pummel them to death with sweet rolls from the heavens when some utters the sweet roll line.

Maven isn't really supposed to be hated. Well, if you really pay attention. She's the type of woman who cuts the bullshit and gets down to business. She's all business over pleasure. And she'll gut anyone who intervenes in her business relations.

I personally like Maven because of that. I like women who have that power and aggression. Maybe it's because I'm kinky and like to be dominated by a woman like that.

She is an aggressive business woman.  She isn't going to appeal to everyone.  She is not afraid to step on toes, gut people who get in her way of accomplishing her goals...or at least pay someone to do it so her hands don'g get dirty all the time.

Her personality may be straightforward, but it's the way how she handles business, which isn't exactly "legitimate". She pretty much represents Skyrim's mafia.