• Commander Maro
    • Siddgeir
    • Rolff Stonefist
    • Balgruuf's kids
    • Miraak
    • Harkon
    • Astrid
    • Aerin

I hate this stupid bastard child of Yarl Baelgruf of whiterun, Nelkir. The kid, who´s always saying "...another wanderer lick my fathers boots!" By the gods, i hate him so much! :D Exspecially because i play the german dubed version of skyrim and his german voice is even more horrible and annoying then the english one. And when you do the quest for the ebony blade you have to talk to him...and this voice...aaaaaaaahh, can´t get it out of my head!

Just do me a favour and listen to his horrible sounding german Voice! :D

Nazeem´s  voice is ok in german. So he´s not that bad. ;)

Also Brynjolf got a cool sounding voice in german. I like him. ^^

Best voice in german is Molag Bal, also best laugh! :D But that´s off topic, i am sorry.

Greetings

Saerileth

Who?

Saerileth was a mod-added romance-able companion for BG2.

These two threads might provide some kind of insight as to what she was about, along with several other mod-added companions for BG2 (a lot of which are terrible):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/258273-baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn/41439809

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/258273-baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn/44056480

If you want the short version, read post #479 here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/258273-baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn/41439809?page=47

Should mention she has a port to Oblivion and I heard also Skyrim, but I'm not masochistic enough to check.

Guest endgameaddiction

I also don't like Idolaf. He's got to be the biggest boot licker for the Empire. I view him as the most spoiled brat of all the family members. He just looks like the type who defends something and if you punk him, he'll run off and tell his daddy to defend him.

My most hated NPC is not in that list. 

The one I hate the most is none other than the Courier. He always shows up at the worst moments and interferes with whatever I'm doing atm. 

It's especially awkward with some adult mods. 

Your character is in the middle of getting enslaved, stripped and raped then suddenly he shows up... "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only." 

Maven isn't really supposed to be hated. Well, if you really pay attention. She's the type of woman who cuts the bullshit and gets down to business. She's all business over pleasure. And she'll gut anyone who intervenes in her business relations.

Her personality may be straightforward, but it's the way how she handles business, which isn't exactly "legitimate". She pretty much represents Skyrim's mafia.

This, the problem is not doing business and conquering new stores and stuff. I don't mind that. The problem is how she gets rid of the competitors. There's nothing to justify that. Using both the Dark Brotherhood assassin's and thieves to get rid of them, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to do it properly.

Just shows us how she abuses of her contacts and influence. That's why I don't like her one bit. Honestly if I lived in Riften I would buy a heavy crossbow and put a sneaky bolt in her head.

That's the only thing she deserves.

I hate this stupid bastard child of Yarl Baelgruf of whiterun, Nelkir. The kid, who´s always saying "...another wanderer lick my fathers boots!" By the gods, i hate him so much! :D Exspecially because i play the german dubed version of skyrim and his german voice is even more horrible and annoying then the english one. And when you do the quest for the ebony blade you have to talk to him...and this voice...aaaaaaaahh, can´t get it out of my head!

Just do me a favour and listen to his horrible sounding german Voice! :D

Nazeem´s  voice is ok in german. So he´s not that bad. ;)

Also Brynjolf got a cool sounding voice in german. I like him. ^^

Best voice in german is Molag Bal, also best laugh! :D But that´s off topic, i am sorry.

Greetings

How come His kid isn't a choice?

This one I'll kill for free.

Serana. 

loop

"Yes, wha-did ya need?  Can't wait to see the courtyard again"

endif SeeingTheFrackenCourtyardAgain

/loop

Hear that a few hundred times, and going to castle courtyard suddenly becomes a huge priority.

Add in the lame AI package where she sandboxes and always activates stuff that you're trying to, and... the absolute worst.

Not to mention... fak vampires, fak twilight, and fak her entire characters personality; were sacrificing her not painfully obviously the wrong choice, I'd have done it.

Being the good guy gets boring. It's nice to be evil at times. You should try it my friend.

Oh I do like playing evil, but playing evil doesn't mean siding with other evils at least not unless they have something I'm interested in and I don't like it when the other evils are "essential".

To me one important requirement of a true evil playthrough is ability to double-cross people (and daedra). Bethesda games won't allow you do that as they are very straightforward and simple in every way. Still, I did my best in my last evil playthrough. :D

Guest endgameaddiction

What Maven needs is some affection. And having the right replacer makes it really intriguing for me to give her some lovin'. But I've always viewed her as the black widow type. The type that will kill her lover behind their back with no remorse.

I kind of wanted to do a story like that.

People who really hate Braith didn't actually pay attention to the game, like at all. Watch the interactions between her and her parents. She's constantly trying to open up to her mother about Lar Battle Born and her mother shuts her down without hearing anything she has to say. Her father never home, even at night. How else would any normal child act with two horrible parents that ignores them

Guest endgameaddiction

People who really hate Braith didn't actually pay attention to the game, like at all. Watch the interactions between her and her parents. She's constantly trying to open up to her mother about Lar Battle Born and her mother shuts her down without hearing anything she has to say. Her father never home, even at night. How else would any normal child act with two horrible parents that ignores them

Yep. And Amren talks about being a father was the best thing. Ironic isn't it? Though, I don't hate her, but I can easily understand why Braith is the way she is. If there is any child that I can't stand, it's Baalgruf's daughter. I want to throw her in the oven and roast her alive.

Braith, I've been avoiding that miserable little thing like a plague because I don't want to infuriate myself. Same goes to Balgruuf's kids but good thing I don't have to meet them as often as I'm forced to see that brat running outside my house.

Good thing  i dont visit Whiterun that often.Same with Delphine in Riverwood.Its too bad that the player cant choose to betray the Blades/delphine or side with the Thalmor to do so in vanilla skyrim.I try and ignore Heimskr which isn't always working.They could have done so much better with him( like the prophet in anvil).its a missed opportunity.

Not included in the list here but these Npcs are on my personel List: Durak,the Orc which recruits you for Dawnguard.Another is that woman you meet outside (one of these random encounters)she tells you that she was held prisoner in that one fort and marks it on the Map,she isn't killable nor does she arrive in any "city".

Maven is just too condescending for her own good, even worse than Nazeem, although she does make it a point to attend your inauguration as new Thieves Guild Master which shows how flexible she is when it comes to matters of business and interests. Cunning and ruthless indeed!

BTW, If there is one I hate so much due to abolute naivety/stupidity and nothing else, my vote would go to Laila Lawgiver...

Yep. And Amren talks about being a father was the best thing. Ironic isn't it? Though, I don't hate her, but I can easily understand why Braith is the way she is. If there is any child that I can't stand, it's Baalgruf's daughter. I want to throw her in the oven and roast her alive.

Obviously...

but that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Both games are too much of a cash cow.