F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

On 1/25/2018 at 10:43 PM, Faustling said:

I finally gave up.  0.9b wasn't working at all. I reinstalled 0.82, which works as I remembered it, not perfectly, but it works. Still don't know which mod (if any) conflicts with 0.9b, but it isn't Violate, I uninstalled that one.

do you have a link or download location for 0.82 I cant get 0.9B to work and i cant find a download for 0.82

OK got it to work!

noticed when I installed it the plugins tab in NMM said armorkeywords.esm missing, found this file online, looks like dependency for it to run along with those 2 listed by ag12 (devious devices 2.0, Torturedevices 1.9, AmourKeywords.esm, then F4SS). Uninstall f4ss, install ArmourKeywords.esm, then F4SS again

Edit: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?tab=files (old files v1.69 works fine, has basic esm file)

Tested

Follow - Slaves seem to follow and stay nicely now woot!

Stun baton - check your stun baton, it got reset to shock not low amp, need to remod it again or goodbye slave

Ammo - not pax ammo anymore, need stun ammo

Old slaves - Cant get them to work

Haven't tested

Storing slaves - in sleeping bags (doesnt seem to be a need now they dont follow when u quick travel...)

Selling Slaves - never really tested.

Torture/display devices - wanna try this asap, if they stay would be sweet!

4 hours ago, Zapato said:

do you need to have all the dlcs to be able to use this framework? or can I use it if I only have the base game?

It says in the description you do, from what I recall the main ones are.

Nuka-World has the resources of slaves/exploding collars and such

Wastleland workshop contains base resources for torture and restraint devices

So been playing around with this mod and RSE, just got a few questions if anyone's experienced it

1. When submission is 100, is there still a chance they revert back to the "get me out of here" run for your lives state? I have been using them as ho's in the RSE mod which may explain. But in the slave safe dungeon they seem to be docile and on ice
  2. To my knowledge the command button and instant teleport to player still isn't fixed, unlike the dialogue bondage and stay here option. Even if you command and order them to stay here they will instant teleport next time you fast travel

To my understanding once they reach around 40 submission, the 1-40 slaves that manage to free themselves and revert back to non aggressive gunners/raiders wont effect their submission. Around 65 ish it will slowly go up with time regardless of bondage options?

Is  there plans to allow 100 submitted slaves to become settlers? Its a bit sad having the hottest girls in Fallout 4 being sold off or doing nothing while slim pickings from settlers. Been using portable cloning device mod to clone the hot ones and use them as hookers.

I do not want to annoy anyone here, because Ag12 did not deserve that, but is the mod still evolving? the after what I have read and tried, there are still missing in my opinion, important elements of the mods, eg. better ways to discipline slaves like whips and pads and the same to just play and eventualy more bondage options?

5 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:
I do not want to annoy anyone here, because kimy did not deserve that, but is the mod still evolving? the after what I have read and tried, there are still missing in my opinion, important elements of the mods, eg. better ways to discipline slaves like whips and pads and the same to just play and eventualy more bondage options?

You have the wrong author. This one is by AG12. Any fixes or enhancements will have to wait until his return - and he has time to work on it.

He last posted back in December, so it might be awhile.

6 hours ago, dabestkilla123 said:

is there any way of increasing the chance of the enemy submitting

• Intimidate them: so, you're a talkative person, hmm? No worries, with Intimidation Level 3 you can capture people without spilling blood! This ties into the vanilla hold-up mechanic.

I hope this helps! :confused:

On 21/02/2018 at 6:48 AM, Stiffon said:

Only just started modding FO4 (now Vortex is here), hope this mod continues, FO4 really lacks the slavery that was present in previous titles!  Have installed, but not had the chance to use in game as yet.  Is there any place/mod that can be used to store slaves?

I used basement living https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10967

Or

if you want to store them in settlement make a enclosed 1 storey building with a 2 storey elevator, store them on bottom floor obviously, npc sometimes fall through floors sometimes, the walls will protect them from raiders and npc's dont use elevators.

I use expanded settlements with glass institute walls for mine, looks pretty good

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

dos this mod work with Four-Play, RSE and FPE ?

I'm using it with all those, but so far it's not the easiest slavery mod I've used - but, there's not a lot of choice at this moment in time.  It works.  Just not PAHE+

I know I may look like a bit of a fool in asking this, but where would you find the slaver's safe in the workshop menu? I've scoured all the modded sections I have and only found the Brothel Safe I have from another mod.

Edit: looking further into the thread and seeing others with my problem, yeah I am not seeing the raider menu. I have all the dlc's as well and of course devious devices and torture devices.

16 minutes ago, Wardogs667 said:

I know I may look like a bit of a fool in asking this, but where would you find the slaver's safe in the workshop menu? I've scoured all the modded sections I have and only found the Brothel Safe I have from another mod.

Go into the Raiders section and scroll right to F4SS then up - you should see it.