Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 6/27/2021 at 7:48 AM, remodel said:

2) If you assault you'll also train anger.  Personally I don't care to increase anger, so I only do this once.

3) If you restrain; you can increase the combat skill even more when you go back into the "don't want to fight" dialog tree and whip the slave. This is where I'm having the best results.  It seamed to me that just restraining didn't do much.

4) Reminding the slave to fight didn't do a thing for training in my mod load.  Maybe the slave needs to be at a higher skill level for that to work?

So, one last question on training, please!  When some slaves reach above 70 respect, they no longer talk back to the PC, so I'm no longer getting the "I told you how to address me" dialog to improve that skill.  Just "You need punishing" restraining and whipping a slave seams to only improve submission,  Am I missing a dialog option for improving respect?  I guess I don't understand the dialog options for respect and need some advice here on an option or sequence I'm missing.

at higher training levels the odds of being disrespectful decrease drastically until they get angry.

I am about to give up!! 

So I have been trying to install this mod since yesterday... First it took me forever to even get the mod working (MCM was blank, unable to start mod). I stripped this profile down to the bare bones... Finally get it working, MCM now works, I am able to start the mod... So I save the game (orginally using LAL and haven't even clicked on the Maria statue yet)... but now it won't load the save! I get the old "infinite" load screen.  I run a script cleaner.. find an error with PAH's LAL plugin... so I get a clean save from nexus (start just outside the cave, after Helga).. disable LAL and that plugin.  Again, it loads.. all the mods and plugins load and start properly. So again, I save the game... and again it will not load!  Stuck on the load screen again!  So Install and try a bunch of "fixes" Nothing! Nothing works!  I obviously want to play this game, but I need to be able to save it and load it!  I am at witts end. I have never had a mod give me so many problems (and believe me I am not some noobie! I have used a lot of the LL mods and Sexlab mods before. 

I will include my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     paradise_halls.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 17 11     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 18 12     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     UIExtensions.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 24 18     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     SGEyebrows.esp
 26 1a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     XPMSE.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     FNISSexyMove.esp
           My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
 31 1f     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
           pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 32 20     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 33 21     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 34 22     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
 35 23     pahe_compatibility_pah8-3.esp
           Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
           Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

@CliftonJD

Hi there.  Having fun with [EDIT] LE 7.5.9 thanks

One query though, please, but no rush

In my Slaves list (first 50 list, as have never got beyond that yet before hand offs to HSH & Aygas), I seem to have duplicates of some enslaved NPCs.  ie the same NPC will show up twice on the list, once shown at the in-game location, and once in the clone cell

Anything that I might be doing wrong to get that? 

I notice that sometimes I have to click twice, 2 clicks in close succession, on the 'Enslave Health' option in the Pop up Window before the enslavement animation and dialogue happen, but that doesn't seem to be a consistent enough reason for the duplicates that have appeared

And how do I/can I safely remove the duplicate from the list - ie the one shown as in the clone cell - without screwing up the one in game? ?

As I said, there's no tearing rush as the game's working fine, thanks, and, anyway, I don't intend to enslave the whole of Skyrim by tomorrow  ....

Edited by donkeywho
12 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

I am about to give up!! 

So I have been trying to install this mod since yesterday... First it took me forever to even get the mod working (MCM was blank, unable to start mod). I stripped this profile down to the bare bones... Finally get it working, MCM now works, I am able to start the mod... So I save the game (orginally using LAL and haven't even clicked on the Maria statue yet)... but now it won't load the save! I get the old "infinite" load screen.  I run a script cleaner.. find an error with PAH's LAL plugin... so I get a clean save from nexus (start just outside the cave, after Helga).. disable LAL and that plugin.  Again, it loads.. all the mods and plugins load and start properly. So again, I save the game... and again it will not load!  Stuck on the load screen again!  So Install and try a bunch of "fixes" Nothing! Nothing works!  I obviously want to play this game, but I need to be able to save it and load it!  I am at witts end. I have never had a mod give me so many problems (and believe me I am not some noobie! I have used a lot of the LL mods and Sexlab mods before. 

I will include my load order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     paradise_halls.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 16 10     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 17 11     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 18 12     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     UIExtensions.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 24 18     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     SGEyebrows.esp
 26 1a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     XPMSE.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     FNISSexyMove.esp
 32 20     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 33 21     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 34 22     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
 35 23     pahe_compatibility_pah8-3.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
           Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

I'm not noticing anything wrong with your load order.  The only things I'd suggest:

A.  Are you using SKSE and is it the latest version.

B.  Are you running Skyrim Legendary Edition or Skyrim Special Edition?  And did you make certain you got the mods for the right Skyrim version?

Edit:  C.  You ran FNIS after each change, right?

Edited by tinkerbelle
6 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

This is why this is racking my brain...

A) yes, SkSE up to date,

B) It is Legendary (maybe this is a good case to use SE)... but I will double check to make sure I am not using any SE files (good point).

C) yes, updated FNIS

Oh and just to double check my system etc... I used several different profiles/mods last night with no problems.

17 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

This is why this is racking my brain...

A) yes, SkSE up to date,

B) It is Legendary (maybe this is a good case to use SE)... but I will double check to make sure I am not using any SE files (good point).

C) yes, updated FNIS

Oh and just to double check my system etc... I used several different profiles/mods last night with no problems.

I run LE, as well.  A quick glance at google finds a couple of possibilities:

A.  Put a line about "Clear Invalid Registrations" in SKSE.ini (and maybe some other stuff) Look Here.  There are other places which recommend these changes, I think the S.T.E.P. website recommends them, too.

B.  Use a Memory Allocation modifier mod such as "Safety Load" Look here

Most of the "solutions" suggest something to do with memory allocation, but solution A can help with other things, too (I forget all the things these changes help).  Other solutions suggest either double checking your Skyrim files through the steam "files fixer" (whatever it is called) or deleting the skyrim program files and the "my documents" Skyrim files and then re-installing.  The latter is probably for when you can't get Skyrim to run at all, which is not your case as removing Pahe seems to work for you.

Apparently, there are different "infinite loading" screen symptoms and problems.  Sometimes the screen stays black, sometimes it shows a graphic (an item or a creature) along with a little text.  In the latter case, it might be worth waiting a bit longer to see if it finally loads.  Perhaps checking Task Manager to see if Skyrim shows any activity at all.  I run 255 mods (including skyrim itself) and takes about 10 - 15 seconds for the loading screen to disappear and move into the game.

A lot of us run Pahe without problems, so something about your setup is hampering it from running.  It is pretty fun (if morality within a game isn't an issue for you) so fixing this is well worth it IMO.  Once you have Pahe working, look into installing Pahe - Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave for more fun (and profit!).

6 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

A.  Put a line about "Clear Invalid Registrations" in SKSE.ini (and maybe some other stuff) Look Here.  There are other places which recommend these changes, I think the S.T.E.P. website recommends them, too.

Most of the "solutions" suggest something to do with memory allocation, but solution A can help with other things, too (I forget all the things these changes help).  Other solutions suggest either double checking your Skyrim files through the steam "files fixer" (whatever it is called) or deleting the skyrim program files and the "my documents" Skyrim files and then re-installing.  The latter is probably for when you can't get Skyrim to run at all, which is not your case as removing Pahe seems to work for you.

Apparently, there are different "infinite loading" screen symptoms and problems.  Sometimes the screen stays black, sometimes it shows a graphic (an item or a creature) along with a little text.  In the latter case, it might be worth waiting a bit longer to see if it finally loads.  Perhaps checking Task Manager to see if Skyrim shows any activity at all.  I run 255 mods (including skyrim itself) and takes about 10 - 15 seconds for the loading screen to disappear and move into the game.

A lot of us run Pahe without problems, so something about your setup is hampering it from running.  It is pretty fun (if morality within a game isn't an issue for you) so fixing this is well worth it IMO.  Once you have Pahe working, look into installing Pahe - Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave for more fun (and profit!).

Hey! Progress!!  Okay... so I had tried "Safety Load" before, but it didn't do much... This time I wasn't being lazy and manually wrote the changes to SKSE.ini myself.  I also actually did the whole "Check File Integrity" through steam last night checking on a different problem with a different mod (very minor problem, no CTD or Load Screen issues etc)... but the strange thing was it did say I had 60 missing or corrupted files. This is strange because I have been running other mods successfully, I played Mia's Lair for 2 hours last night with no major issues, for example (which seems to be an ok mod btw, but I really want PAHE!). 

Anyway, I just tried PAHE again... Bare Bones profile/load etc... and I was able to save and reload the game... so that's progress!!!  Now I need to load/install PAHE-Home Sweet Home and all the required mods for that... test it... and if it works, slowly add all my "normal" (evil grin) mods! 

Thank you for you help... sometimes it helps stepping back for day and listening to other people's advice (I was glad it didn't make much sense to you why I was having this problem, proves I am not entirely crazy)... anyway, wish me luck... but that is one small step forward!!

6 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Hey! Progress!!  Okay... so I had tried "Safety Load" before, but it didn't do much... This time I wasn't being lazy and manually wrote the changes to SKSE.ini myself.  I also actually did the whole "Check File Integrity" through steam last night checking on a different problem with a different mod (very minor problem, no CTD or Load Screen issues etc)... but the strange thing was it did say I had 60 missing or corrupted files. This is strange because I have been running other mods successfully, I played Mia's Lair for 2 hours last night with no major issues, for example (which seems to be an ok mod btw, but I really want PAHE!). 

Anyway, I just tried PAHE again... Bare Bones profile/load etc... and I was able to save and reload the game... so that's progress!!!  Now I need to load/install PAHE-Home Sweet Home and all the required mods for that... test it... and if it works, slowly add all my "normal" (evil grin) mods! 

Thank you for you help... sometimes it helps stepping back for day and listening to other people's advice (I was glad it didn't make much sense to you why I was having this problem, proves I am not entirely crazy)... anyway, wish me luck... but that is one small step forward!!

Excellent news.  Sounds like I didn't provide more than moral support, but that counts, too!

It's possible that one of the 60 files which steam said needed replacing was a module for saving or loading.  Or maybe the planets moved into just the right position.  Or maybe the skyrim faeries sprinkled their magic dust on your computer.

On 7/2/2021 at 6:15 AM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

Hi there.  Having fun with [EDIT] LE 7.5.9 thanks

One query though, please, but no rush

In my Slaves list (first 50 list, as have never got beyond that yet before hand offs to HSH & Aygas), I seem to have duplicates of some enslaved NPCs.  ie the same NPC will show up twice on the list, once shown at the in-game location, and once in the clone cell

Anything that I might be doing wrong to get that? 

I notice that sometimes I have to click twice, 2 clicks in close succession, on the 'Enslave Health' option in the Pop up Window before the enslavement animation and dialogue happen, but that doesn't seem to be a consistent enough reason for the duplicates that have appeared

And how do I/can I safely remove the duplicate from the list - ie the one shown as in the clone cell - without screwing up the one in game? ?

As I said, there's no tearing rush as the game's working fine, thanks, and, anyway, I don't intend to enslave the whole of Skyrim by tomorrow  ....

additional clicks to the enslave button is the only known cause for the duplicate slave bug, not to say that it didn't/won't happen other times as well, but that its both rare and confusing at those other times. only known cause for a delay in enslavement would be something gumming up the papyrus. if you've recently upgraded to dd5.1, i noticed similar performance issues during enslavement. haven't had the time lately to investigate the issues with dd 5.1 so i reverted back to dd5 with a new save

should be an mcm option to release the duplicate slave/s unless the list is full and the duplicate is the 50th slave. in a future update i will need to decrease the slave count per page again to see all the buttons, but for now there are 2 ways to work-around it. either move some of your other slaves to hsh to see the button for the duplicate slave or teleport the slave from the cloning cell to use the dialogs to release them.

i haven't tested what will happen to the slaves if you release a duplicate unique slave, so save first, it might release both

59 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

additional clicks to the enslave button is the only known cause for the duplicate slave bug, not to say that it didn't/won't happen other times as well, but that its both rare and confusing at those other times. only known cause for a delay in enslavement would be something gumming up the papyrus. if you've recently upgraded to dd5.1, i noticed similar performance issues during enslavement. haven't had the time lately to investigate the issues with dd 5.1 so i reverted back to dd5 with a new save

should be an mcm option to release the duplicate slave/s unless the list is full and the duplicate is the 50th slave. in a future update i will need to decrease the slave count per page again to see all the buttons, but for now there are 2 ways to work-around it. either move some of your other slaves to hsh to see the button for the duplicate slave or teleport the slave from the cloning cell to use the dialogs to release them.

i haven't tested what will happen to the slaves if you release a duplicate unique slave, so save first, it might release both

Thanks for the help

================

1 - Cause

I'd put my money on the double click. 

And that may well be my fault.  In my set up, I use the 'Silencer Bow' and other 'Silencer' range weapons that I discovered come from the main Nexus Estrus mods, in the inventory of the follower NPC that that places opposite the Bl;lacksmith's shop in Riverwood. 

They paralyse the target with a non hostile paralysis for about 6 minutes or so. You can't enslave them directly from that state, and you have to do sufficient health damage on the inert body, using an axe etc, to reduce the health top the point where the PAH enslavement text shows up. 

It may be that the NPC paralysis effect adds some extra 'work' and consequently delay to the PAH Enslavement 'click'.  It certainly seems to take more time than I remembered it doing in the past.  And one of the reasons for 'quickly' 'double clicking' has been to try to avoid them dying before the bloodthirsty bunch of followers kill them first

I have tried single clicks in the last couple of days and they do work.  They work, but just as said, slowly  ?

====================

2 - Remedy

I hadn't noticed that MCM option.  I'll go and see if I can find it, and if not, I'll try what you suggest.  Carefully ?

================

Sorry for the length.  Hopefully that might also help others.  Certainly given them enough 'searchable' content

And thanks again for the mod.  It probably works fine most of the time, with just the users being dumb  ?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

with just the users being dumb  ?

My mom said I was smart, I deny the above statement. Although I have duplicated captures in just this way attempting to capture before they bolt and get away (been there.). It is user error, not stupid user error. You are forgiven, mod on. Have a wonderful play.

13 hours ago, donkeywho said:

They paralyse the target with a non hostile paralysis for about 6 minutes or so. You can't enslave them directly from that state, and you have to do sufficient health damage on the inert body, using an axe etc, to reduce the health top the point where the PAH enslavement text shows up. 

It may be that the NPC paralysis effect adds some extra 'work' and consequently delay to the PAH Enslavement 'click'.  It certainly seems to take more time than I remembered it doing in the past.  And one of the reasons for 'quickly' 'double clicking' has been to try to avoid them dying before the bloodthirsty bunch of followers kill them first

I have tried single clicks in the last couple of days and they do work.  They work, but just as said, slowly  ?

if you already use other mod weapon to paralyze the victim without them getting hostile at you, use the mark key designated from the mcm. first usage of the key should make them turn a red color for a second indicating the key took effect. important to watch for that glow if you're already getting script delay from the weapon or its effect. next sneak up behind them and pres the key again to perform the sidfu maneuver. once that's done activating the victim should get you the option to enslave faction. doesn't make anything happen faster or slower than usual, but avoids the chance that followers can kill it before you can enslave it and quite often avoids any bounty for enslaving in public

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

if you already use other mod weapon to paralyze the victim without them getting hostile at you, use the mark key designated from the mcm. first usage of the key should make them turn a red color for a second indicating the key took effect. important to watch for that glow if you're already getting script delay from the weapon or its effect. next sneak up behind them and pres the key again to perform the sidfu maneuver. once that's done activating the victim should get you the option to enslave faction. doesn't make anything happen faster or slower than usual, but avoids the chance that followers can kill it before you can enslave it and quite often avoids any bounty for enslaving in public

Thanks. 

TBH, I don't think I've ever tried that!  :smirk:    I usually use Defeat's Victor mechanism for any stealth captures, but I'll give that a go and see how I get on!   Sounds like another good tactic to add to the gameplay

As an aside, the weapon thingies that I mentioned are basically for in-combat use, stunning the enemy, and I then sweep the battlefield after it's all over, looking at the fallen to see, overly enthusiastic followers permitting, which of the remaining bad ppl are still alive and may be worth collecting LOL

The great thing about Skyrim mods is that they never cease to surprise you with other stuff, lurking under the hood. which you hadn't realised existed.   So, Ta!

On 7/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Excellent news.  Sounds like I didn't provide more than moral support, but that counts, too!

It's possible that one of the 60 files which steam said needed replacing was a module for saving or loading.  Or maybe the planets moved into just the right position.  Or maybe the skyrim faeries sprinkled their magic dust on your computer.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:05 AM, tinkerbelle said:

Well... everything was seemingly working... I played for a few days, experiencing only a few minor and seemingly random CTDs, nothing too major.  Made it too like 300 plus saves.  I enslaved a bunch people, sold my first slave. Training slaves up.  But then.. the Skyrim gods just hate me.  I seriously save my game... go cook and eat lunch with the GF... come back to play, game loads, but I CTD upon leaving Lakeview. Nothing unusual it has happened before, just need to reload and try again, usually works.. but then crash again... then suddenly I am right back to square one!  I am now getting the Infinite load screen again!!!

I double check everything... resorting to simply removing all the mods and reinstalling the game, then re-adding my mods.  So now this is super bare bones (See my load order)!  I trace the problem to PAH-SL Extension... I was using h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3 (when it was working), but now it doesn't want to work (Without the extension it seems to load okay). I also tried 0.1h_RC0.6_fix.7z and h_5 repack6, with no success.  Is there another Extension file??? 

I am really confused and boggled why it worked for almost a week, then suddenly stopped working.  But again, there is something wrong with the extension, I tried one time not using the extension and it seemed to work (although with less options in the MCM), but it worked. 

Anyway, I really just venting... but if anyone can give me info on the extension, that would be great.   Oh and my load order in case anyone is wondering...

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
  9  9     paradise_halls.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 16 10     hdtHighHeel.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 18 12     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 23 17     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 24 18     SkyUI.esp
 25 19     FNISSexyMove.esp
 26 1a     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     XPMSE.esp
 28 1c     FNIS.esp
 29 1d     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 30 1e     UIExtensions.esp
 32 20     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 33 21     pahe_compatibility_pah8-3.esp
 34 22     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

22 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Well... everything was seemingly working... I played for a few days, experiencing only a few minor and seemingly random CTDs, nothing too major.  Made it too like 300 plus saves.  I enslaved a bunch people, sold my first slave. Training slaves up.  But then.. the Skyrim gods just hate me.  I seriously save my game... go cook and eat lunch with the GF... come back to play, game loads, but I CTD upon leaving Lakeview. Nothing unusual it has happened before, just need to reload and try again, usually works.. but then crash again... then suddenly I am right back to square one!  I am now getting the Infinite load screen again!!!

I double check everything... resorting to simply removing all the mods and reinstalling the game, then re-adding my mods.  So now this is super bare bones (See my load order)!  I trace the problem to PAH-SL Extension... I was using h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3 (when it was working), but now it doesn't want to work (Without the extension it seems to load okay). I also tried 0.1h_RC0.6_fix.7z and h_5 repack6, with no success.  Is there another Extension file??? 

I am really confused and boggled why it worked for almost a week, then suddenly stopped working.  But again, there is something wrong with the extension, I tried one time not using the extension and it seemed to work (although with less options in the MCM), but it worked. 

Spoiler

Anyway, I really just venting... but if anyone can give me info on the extension, that would be great.   Oh and my load order in case anyone is wondering...

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
  9  9     paradise_halls.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 16 10     hdtHighHeel.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 18 12     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 23 17     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 24 18     SkyUI.esp
 25 19     FNISSexyMove.esp
 26 1a     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 27 1b     XPMSE.esp
 28 1c     FNIS.esp
 29 1d     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 30 1e     UIExtensions.esp
 32 20     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 34 22     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

Welcome to Bethesda Game Modding, creators of the fun houses used in circuses.

I read this post and scratched my head, "What is ParadiseHalls Sexlab Extension?".  After a little research I saw it, I'm afraid that is a very old addition to the original Paradise Halls and is no longer needed (As far as I know.  I've never used it).

All the files needed for Paradise Halls are now provided by CliftonJD in  Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons 7.5.9 wip. Of course, other files like, HomeSweetHome and AndYouGetASlave only add to the fun.

The Pahe-tdf-patch is used to patch TDF prostitution, which I don't see in your mod order, so you might leave it out for now.

I'm also not seeing Immersive Creatures, so that patch probably shouldn't be used.

I don't know what pahe_compatibility_pah8-3 is.  Perhaps something from ParadiseHalls Sexlab Extension and if so, isn't needed for modern versions of Pahe.

Enjoy your time at the fun house, errr, happy Modding!

On 7/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, Seaperv76 said:

this is incompatible and this:

On 7/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, Seaperv76 said:

I trace the problem to PAH-SL Extension... I was using h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3 (when it was working), but now it doesn't want to work (Without the extension it seems to load okay). I also tried 0.1h_RC0.6_fix.7z and h_5 repack6,

simply use the paradise halls and sl extension files provided on the download page without any other patches. if you continue having trouble with your old saves you can try this:

On 5/2/2016 at 12:44 AM, CliftonJD said:
  Hide contents
  • Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again
On 7/11/2021 at 12:00 AM, tinkerbelle said:

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

this is incompatible and this:

simply use the paradise halls and sl extension files provided on the download page without any other patches. if you continue having trouble with your old saves you can try this:

Yeah, thank you both for your comments/feedback.  I have it all working again.  The whole Extension things comes from when I was looking up everything I needed to run PAH.. a couple weeks ago... there was an post on how to install PAH (now I know it is the old/orginal PAH and not this one) and in that post it was clearly stated that PAH and PAH-Extension needed to be loaded/added at the same time.  I should have noticed that this information came from 2014... but I didn't, so I "followed the directions". 

I have removed the extension and now the game is working even better than before... I was even able to save my saved games so I lost no progress.. sadly for some reason this meant the death of my House stweard Faendal, and dont get me started on how or why a follower marked essential can randomly die when re-installing a mod and running game cleaners... but oh well... he was annoying anyway.  

Thanks again for your comments, suggestions and feedback!  Very helpful.  I hope now, you won't hear from me again (ha ha ha)

Oh and just in case anyone else has this problem and googles it... DO NOT USE/INSTALL PAH-SL Extension (Paradise Halls Extension).

Hi @CliftonJD

I have a couple of ideas banging around my head. Nothing concrete yet but with Paradise halls is there a way to:

1. Make PAH 'hand over' control of a slave to another mod.

2. Maybe hand back control of the same slave back to PAH's systems later with all their traits and stats intact.

?

I realize this is probably a fairly niche request so I'm guessing no...

What would happen if I was just to slap them into an alias with a higher priority? Would that mess things up in PAH?

Edited by Monoman1
24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi @CliftonJD

I have a couple of ideas banging around my head. Nothing concrete yet but with Paradise halls is there a way to:

1. Make PAH 'hand over' control of a slave to another mod.

2. Maybe hand back control of the same slave back to PAH's systems later with all their traits and stats intact.

?

I realize this is probably a fairly niche request so I'm guessing no...

What would happen if I was just to slap them into an alias with a higher priority? Would that mess things up in PAH?

Might help @CliftonJD if you can tell her if you're looking for something like this, which I think does that, or if you are looking for something different?

Hope that helps anyway

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Might help @CliftonJD if you can tell her if you're looking for something like this, which I think does that, or if you are looking for something different?

Hope that helps anyway

Like I say I don't really have anything concrete as of yet. It's in regards to the mod Wartimes A Daughter's Tale. But I've had ideas around the same thing for other mods so I'd be interested to know how/if it could be handled anyway. 

Right now I'm thinking of 'loaning' slaves to Father in exchange for favour. Amount of favour gained based on stats like submission/sex training/weight (looks) etc. Then he hands them back after a couple of game days. 

Edit: So I tried the alias method just to see and it seems to work mostly ok. What I really need now is a simple & safe way to stop them fleeing and escaping while assigned to the home (I'll assume the father Npc is keeping them in check) without messing up PAH's states. 

Edited by Monoman1
13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
14 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Hope that helps anyway

Like I say I don't really have anything concrete as of yet. It's in regards to the mod Wartimes A Daughter's Tale. But I've had ideas around the same thing for other mods so I'd be interested to know how/if it could be handled anyway. 

Right now I'm thinking of 'loaning' slaves to Father in exchange for favour. Amount of favour gained based on stats like submission/sex training/weight (looks) etc. Then he hands them back after a couple of game days. 

for that i'd recommend using pahcore.removeslave then after couple game days you can use pahcore.AddSlave

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Edit: So I tried the alias method just to see and it seems to work mostly ok. What I really need now is a simple & safe way to stop them fleeing and escaping while assigned to the home (I'll assume the father Npc is keeping them in check) without messing up PAH's states. 

add the actorref to the pahcaged faction or give the slave a leash collar or a dd collar

No se reproducen las animaciones. Instalé el mod usando Vortex, e instalé todos los mods que pide antes, pero al momento de usar cualquier interacción sexosa, tanto mi personaje como el esclavo se quedan uno frente al otro quietos (si se reproducen los sonidos y hasta se ven las animaciones de los rostros, pero nada más) o se superponen. Soy nuevo en esto de instalar mods en Juegos de Bethesda, por favor ayuda

Can't get animations to work. I intalled the mod using Vortex and installed all the other required mods before. but when I choose any of the interactions from "I'm going to f*ck you", both actors just stand one in front of each other or one inside each other (not in the good, but in a weird way) and the sounds an face animations do work, but nothing else. I'm new at adding mods to Bethesda games, so please help.

PD. Sorry, english isn't my native tonge.

Edited by RLOOO
Translation