Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, KING2757 said:

So it's compatible with 7.1 h version ? And what's new in this last version I'm still on an old version duo the problem I provided before 

ya, the sse patch is compatible with the newer version. the classic patch is not. sse also has patch for flower girls, be careful not to confuse it with the sexlab version

I used to use this mod all the time. Recently I made my own mod (first time) and I wanted to test it out along side PAH. But when I do, the slave dialogue gets all buggy (Dialogue shows up, but can't click on it or clicking does nothing). Any idea what could be causing an incompatibility?

The mod I'm trying to add changes the vanilla races by adding a spell to them, would this cause a problem for PAH somehow?

EDIT:

Ok. I think I figured out where the problem is. V1.2 of my mod works fine with PAH, but latest version does not, so... my mod is doing something stupid and its something I added in last update. I'm gonna try to fix what's wrong.

EDIT2:

Ok, I've narrowed the problem further. Does PAH use BlockActivation() during the enslaving process? My mod uses that too and I think they are interfering somehow. When I remove it from mine, PAH returns to normal.

EDIT3:

Yup, Ok. Just came up with a quick fix on my end. I can use both at the same time now. Which is great because I kind of built my mod around the idea of using it with this. Btw ty for making/posting PAHE, it's great and lots of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Just found a random NPC called Ingrid (not sure if its the same Ingrid from Helgen as the Base/Ref ID is different) added by "paradise_halls_SLExtension" on a cage inside Pinewatch's Bandit Sanctuary wearing a Dwarven Devious Suit.

For some reason i cant talk to her and all the other interactions (Cancel Enslavement and "Activate") wont do nothing. Is this intentional?image.png.d40dff3853e80050d628f89148c46243.png 

EDIT 1: Forgot to mention there is a Khajiit next to her on a similar situationimage.png.e6ed615755e53234ed909eaab41fb285.png

On 4/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, japa4551 said:

Just found a random NPC called Ingrid (not sure if its the same Ingrid from Helgen as the Base/Ref ID is different) added by "paradise_halls_SLExtension" on a cage inside Pinewatch's Bandit Sanctuary wearing a Dwarven Devious Suit.

For some reason i cant talk to her and all the other interactions (Cancel Enslavement and "Activate") wont do nothing. Is this intentional?image.png.d40dff3853e80050d628f89148c46243.png 

EDIT 1: Forgot to mention there is a Khajiit next to her on a similar situationimage.png.e6ed615755e53234ed909eaab41fb285.png

she's gagged or they're both gagged. if the player is also gagged, then you can't speak with them by devious device rules

On 4/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, japa4551 said:

other interactions (Cancel Enslavement and "Activate") wont do nothing. Is this intentional?

you should get the option to enslave faction

On 4/25/2021 at 5:29 PM, CliftonJD said:

she's gagged or they're both gagged. if the player is also gagged, then you can't speak with them by devious device rules

you should get the option to enslave faction

Both NPCs are gagged (image below for one of them), but there is no Enslave Option (other NPCs can be enslaved with no problem), do i need to change something?

image1.png

image2.png

1 hour ago, japa4551 said:

Both NPCs are gagged (image below for one of them), but there is no Enslave Option (other NPCs can be enslaved with no problem), do i need to change something?

image1.png

image2.png

hmm, are you sure you didn't grab the se version

15 hours ago, Jakub089 said:

So Belethor (in Whiterun) has an option in his dialogue that says "got one sister .. right here"  That I am pretty sure comes from this mod or Diary of Mine.  It doesn't do anything tho. Do I need another mod for it to function?

you can try asking in the diary thread, its not a pahe dialog

On 4/27/2021 at 3:30 PM, CliftonJD said:

hmm, are you sure you didn't grab the se version

I am using the SSE version (i'm on SE), the file i've downloaded is 1378325165_pahe_lives_on-7.5.7wipwithalladdonsinstallforssefixed.7z

All i did was disable Farengar Studies and install Diary of Mine

EDIT: I also have Defeat installed, and i'm starting to get curious about your profile pic

On 4/27/2021 at 6:51 PM, japa4551 said:

image1.png

image2.png

This is the usual perk bug if you have pahe+diary wrongly installed. Start from a save where you have everything but pahe and diary. Add pahe+diary, wait 2 minutes, save and reload.

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is the usual perk bug if you have pahe+diary wrongly installed. Start from a save where you have everything but pahe and diary. Add pahe+diary, wait 2 minutes, save and reload.

Will this trick work on a existing save or do i need to do something else?

5 minutes ago, japa4551 said:

Just try the trick first. Then you can try to clean your save with resaver and remove anything related to PAH (don't forget to backup your save). If it doesn't work you will need a clean save.

hey, first of all thanks for this awesome mod, its been a core part of my skyrim experience for a while.

That being said, I wonder if the creature support will be extended? I read through this thread a bit and I guess it hasnt been worked on because it was too buggy? I feel like the remaining humanoid creatures like draugr, skeletons and rieklings should be enslavable (is that a word?) as well

Is there some sort of work around like simply adding a faction to those creatures via the CK?

13 hours ago, japa4551 said:

I am using the SSE version (i'm on SE), the file i've downloaded is 1378325165_pahe_lives_on-7.5.7wipwithalladdonsinstallforssefixed.7z

All i did was disable Farengar Studies and install Diary of Mine

EDIT: I also have Defeat installed, and i'm starting to get curious about your profile pic

current sse version has a bug in the factions given to those 2 npc's so that they are no longer free to enslave, new version fixing this should be soon or likely next couple days

12 hours ago, japa4551 said:

hmm, not certain either on that. i think it should work on your current save

2 hours ago, Nord94 said:

hey, first of all thanks for this awesome mod, its been a core part of my skyrim experience for a while.

That being said, I wonder if the creature support will be extended? I read through this thread a bit and I guess it hasnt been worked on because it was too buggy? I feel like the remaining humanoid creatures like draugr, skeletons and rieklings should be enslavable (is that a word?) as well

Is there some sort of work around like simply adding a faction to those creatures via the CK?

if you want to try it, add the npc keyword (ActorTypeNPC [KYWD:00013794]) to the desired races

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

if you want to try it, add the npc keyword (ActorTypeNPC [KYWD:00013794]) to the desired races

Works like a charm, thanks for the reply.

However, somehow the creatures in question won't be equipped with their corresponding mesh by the creatures framework. Might be a load order problem, though.

I am really loving this mod so far. Does this mod break amazing follower tweaks? I installed this mod with a few others for a new playthrough and I get the message saying aft is not working due to mod conflicts. Im on SSE. Other then that im having no troubles at all. If it is breaking AFT could someone suggest another mod besides AFT.

23 hours ago, Nord94 said:

Works like a charm, thanks for the reply.

However, somehow the creatures in question won't be equipped with their corresponding mesh by the creatures framework. Might be a load order problem, though.

yes, that makes sense. creature mods are likely set to ignore any npc with that keyword set

17 hours ago, reaper65 said:

I am really loving this mod so far. Does this mod break amazing follower tweaks? I installed this mod with a few others for a new playthrough and I get the message saying aft is not working due to mod conflicts. Im on SSE. Other then that im having no troubles at all. If it is breaking AFT could someone suggest another mod besides AFT.

you might need to check that its an sse version of aft and avoid enslaving your current followers, but other than that, i've not run into that issue with aft

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, that makes sense. creature mods are likely set to ignore any npc with that keyword set

Is there a way to fix this? I reckon this is probably more of a problem of the creature framework. How did you do it for those race who are already implemented?

54 minutes ago, Nord94 said:

Is there a way to fix this? I reckon this is probably more of a problem of the creature framework. How did you do it for those race who are already implemented?

most the races i support are race specific that's why immersive creatures has a patch to allow the additional falmer races added. the giants perk had to be disabled, but the dwarves i was able to use a dwarven keyword and only exclude centurions from enslavement

9 hours ago, HotdogLiquor said:

The pahe alt start slave Ingrid seems to have a neck seam that I can't fix with texblend. Any solutions?

i think that's an issue with the suit she's wearing. haven't paid enough attention to which races have the issue with it, but could sworn there were some that fit perfect. think i might need set set the naked skin texture of the armor to be more race specific. think in the same way that cat and fish races needed special treatment, other races need height adjustments