Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

10 hours ago, ms_kimberline said:

Hello. Can you please explain me how to train slaves attributes such as Anger, Submission, Respect and etc. What exactly i must do to slave to train all of them? I have no clue cause there are no guide or tip about that. And how i must train - all of attributes at same level, or i can train for example submission to 100 and then train anger to 100, or how?

In the zip file for Pahe is a folder named, "help files" and in that folder are a couple of ".txt" files which outline how to make Pahe things work.  Personally, I prefer the file called, "PAHE v. 7.3.1 Guide [Draft] (07082019).txt".  It's a bit newer and written by CliftonJD himself.  I suggest you might want to read through that and then ask any questions which you might have.  I learned most of it by playing the mod, but I still learn new things and that document will help.  The folks who frequent this topic are helpful and knowledgeable, but there is some confusion about how things work.  If anyone knows, it's CliftonJD, as the latest mod author for this mod.

7 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

In the zip file for Pahe is a folder named, "help files" and in that folder are a couple of ".txt" files which outline how to make Pahe things work.  Personally, I prefer the file called, "PAHE v. 7.3.1 Guide [Draft] (07082019).txt".  It's a bit newer and written by CliftonJD himself.  I suggest you might want to read through that and then ask any questions which you might have.  I learned most of it by playing the mod, but I still learn new things and that document will help.  The folks who frequent this topic are helpful and knowledgeable, but there is some confusion about how things work.  If anyone knows, it's CliftonJD, as the latest mod author for this mod.

I just cant find any help files inside PAHE folder...

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 hours ago, ms_kimberline said:

I just cant find any help files inside PAHE folder...

Ah, looks like you're using the SSE version.  Try downloading the LE version just to get the "help files" folder, the techniques should be the same.

Edit:  Just to be clear, don't use the LE version in your game.  You'll only want to download the LE version to a temporary spot, then extract the "help files" folder to a place where you can read them.

Edited by tinkerbelle
On 5/30/2021 at 11:05 AM, tinkerbelle said:

Ah, looks like you're using the SSE version.  Try downloading the LE version just to get the "help files" folder, the techniques should be the same.

Edit:  Just to be clear, don't use the LE version in your game.  You'll only want to download the LE version to a temporary spot, then extract the "help files" folder to a place where you can read them.

oops, thanks for finding that. i'll re-add the help files with next se update

On 6/1/2021 at 6:31 AM, CliftonJD said:

oops, thanks for finding that. i'll re-add the help files with next se update

Can you tell me please can all slave paremeters be trained to 100%? 

Because mine is stuck at 30 anger and dont train it anymore. It has 100 submission, combat 80, respect 81 and etc but no matter what i doing it dont train anything more, not even 0.00 percents are moving. 

Can you please give us detailed guide how to train all stats because one that written by some random guy isnt working. We need guide from mod creator.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:08 AM, ElderGleam-Boy said:

Is that possible to let fighting slave be managed by nff or other similar mod? Mainly because I want to use the mod "defeat" (nff can set followers fall down expert the combat is over)

My fighting slave is like a fucking Superman.When they fall down,no joke in less than 10 seconds they are stand up again and charging at the enemy which cause defeat never get worked.

Or maybe add slave keep in bleed function in mcm plz...

no nff for slaves and the users who have tried follower management on slaves have had game breaking issues with it

On 6/3/2021 at 3:36 PM, ms_kimberline said:

Can you tell me please can all slave paremeters be trained to 100%? 

Because mine is stuck at 30 anger and dont train it anymore. It has 100 submission, combat 80, respect 81 and etc but no matter what i doing it dont train anything more, not even 0.00 percents are moving. 

Can you please give us detailed guide how to train all stats because one that written by some random guy isnt working. We need guide from mod creator.

that might be as far as it goes, but anger can sometimes be trained using brute force. try healing hands in 1 hand with flames in the other hand

When my slaves are Tied up and I try to f*ck them the only animation that plays is ZAP skull f*ck. I have other bondage type animations loaded. Sometimes it will even start playing the other animation but when the stage changes it changes to the ZAP animation. What could be causing that

2 hours ago, ab_incognito said:

When my slaves are Tied up and I try to f*ck them the only animation that plays is ZAP skull f*ck. I have other bondage type animations loaded. Sometimes it will even start playing the other animation but when the stage changes it changes to the ZAP animation. What could be causing that

zap = Zaz Animation Pack, has a sexlab animation filter. in the zaz sexlab tab center of the window is the animation category to overide if needed. if you're only getting 1 animation(more-so if the other animations you do get switch to zap), disable that

Edited by CliftonJD

On 6/6/2021 at 4:44 AM, CliftonJD said:

no nff for slaves and the users who have tried follower management on slaves have had game breaking issues with it

that might be as far as it goes, but anger can sometimes be trained using brute force. try healing hands in 1 hand with flames in the other hand

This wont help - i already tried to beat slave, heal him, beat and heal at the same time and etc - anger is stuck at 30%. Is this a bug? Why submission around 100 and anger only 30?

On 6/6/2021 at 4:44 AM, CliftonJD said:

Can you explain waht are going on? Why my slave have 98% sub and all other stats like respect and combat stucked at 81 and 92 and they dont train anymore no matter wha i do to him at all. And it has ZERO Anger. Hos is this possible if i beat him a lot? I ask again - are this a bug? 

20210608014829_1.jpg

On 6/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, ms_kimberline said:

Can you explain waht are going on? Why my slave have 98% sub and all other stats like respect and combat stucked at 81 and 92 and they dont train anymore no matter wha i do to him at all. And it has ZERO Anger. Hos is this possible if i beat him a lot? I ask again - are this a bug? 

20210608014829_1.jpg

zero anger, but over 33 into fear. emotions are random to which will be effected

On 6/8/2021 at 12:53 AM, ms_kimberline said:

20210608014829_1.jpg

"Pose training" at 0.0 tie him/her up (with iron shackles from ZAZ) under " I'm going to make shure you stay here" or "You need to be punished" and forget about him/her for some time. Pose training will increase. Come back from time to time. Then use "You need to be punished" whip and/or fuck him/her. Anger and fear will increase, besides "Pose training". If you are not using PaheHSH it's a little difficult to find out, but there are 3 kinds of fuck: oral, anal and vaginal, and if she/he has 100% in one of this kinds, further training will take no effect.  So try out which sex training shows any effect. 

13 hours ago, the3rdArc said:

Is there any work around or fix for the naked bandit bug yet? Kinda sucks that i can't even capture generic npcs cause then the same variations would now show up naked.

none yet that we know of

Thanks for the mod and support.  Really enjoy applying "justice" to Bandits.  Just got Merian, bad girl for attacking me, and I should get her sister so they can be together.

I'm having one issue though.  My first slave has a submission above 82, respect above 70, sex above 70, fear 23, anger above 30.  However, combat is 1.  I want to use her as my future trainer and want her combat higher to both protect home and handle unruly slaves.  

1) Not sure how to raise combat.  I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.  So I know I'm missing something everyone else has figured out.

2) Also, I want her to use a bow more (think ranger), but she keeps attacking with a dagger.  Thinking of taking away the dagger and just leaving the bow.  If I could put her into NFF, I could fix it, but based on previous posts that looks like a game breaker.  Is this something I'm going to have to do with the console?

3) Don't like beating on slaves if I don't have to.  Do I really need more fear and anger?

I have PAHE, HSH, and AYGAS.  My goal with these are to sell "rehabilitated" slaves to inns and pimping them while having Lakeview staffed with slaves who can train and defend.  I'd prefer to use regular followers for base game quests. 

5 minutes ago, remodel said:

Thanks for the mod and support.  Really enjoy applying "justice" to Bandits.  Just got Merian, bad girl for attacking me, and I should get her sister so they can be together.

I'm having one issue though.  My first slave has a submission above 82, respect above 70, sex above 70, fear 23, anger above 30.  However, combat is 1.  I want to use her as my future trainer and want her combat higher to both protect home and handle unruly slaves.  

1) Not sure how to raise combat.  I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.  So I know I'm missing something everyone else has figured out.

2) Also, I want her to use a bow more (think ranger), but she keeps attacking with a dagger.  Thinking of taking away the dagger and just leaving the bow.  If I could put her into NFF, I could fix it, but based on previous posts that looks like a game breaker.  Is this something I'm going to have to do with the console?

3) Don't like beating on slaves if I don't have to.  Do I really need more fear and anger?

I have PAHE, HSH, and AYGAS.  My goal with these are to sell "rehabilitated" slaves to inns and pimping them while having Lakeview staffed with slaves who can train and defend.  I'd prefer to use regular followers for base game quests. 

I have found the easiest way to get a lot of training done is the following (you can find this elsewhere on this Thread as well since I've said it before):

After enslaving an NPC take them to a safe indoor location. Tell them that they are going to fight for you. Then chain them up (the command is something like I'm going to make sure you stay here - be careful to use the HSH command since the others won't necessarily give you the same outcome). After about a month in game (doing nothing else with them) you should have combat, pose and respect up to 100. If you have sex with them on a regular basis as well you can get that up to 100 as well.

I agree, fear and anger make no practical change in the salve and can be safely ignored.

I've never been hung up on how my slaves were armed but, I think you may have better luck with that by getting them out of HSH and into PAHE mode.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

After enslaving an NPC take them to a safe indoor location. Tell them that they are going to fight for you. Then chain them up (the command is something like I'm going to make sure you stay here - be careful to use the HSH command since the others won't necessarily give you the same outcome). After about a month in game (doing nothing else with them) you should have combat, pose and respect up to 100. If you have sex with them on a regular basis as well you can get that up to 100 as well.

Thanks for your response.  I did read most of this in previous posts in this thread but missed it about combat.  

Also, didn't now about differences in HSH and PAHE commands; probably skimmed over it and missed it.  I loaded them at the same time.  How do I tell the difference?

One more thing, when I first enslave a bandit, I get options like tie them up, PAHCore, and one more I think.  Is one option better than the others?

Really appreciate the assist.

10 minutes ago, remodel said:

Thanks for your response.  I did read most of this in previous posts in this thread but missed it about combat.  

Also, didn't now about differences in HSH and PAHE commands; probably skimmed over it and missed it.  I loaded them at the same time.  How do I tell the difference?

One more thing, when I first enslave a bandit, I get options like tie them up, PAHCore, and one more I think.  Is one option better than the others?

Really appreciate the assist.

Sorry that I can't be more specific. There is more than one way to tie up a bandit when you capture them. The option that Musje added (when you have HSH) is the one that works best for me. I believe that the best way to tell you have to correct one is that it should give you an option for different types of binds (the type doesn't seem to matter).

I have also previously noted that I like leaving my "slaves in training" in Dragonsreach. It's safe, roomy and centrally located. That is not required however.

8 hours ago, remodel said:

The most easy way to get a basic combat training is taking him with you to an easy fight ( A dungeon you cleared when your char still was low leveled . At first time slaves will fight "cautious" and not "brave" or "foolhardy". (or use manipulator to make them proteced) After the first fight you get the dialog option "Not in the mood for fighting" for up to three times. Chose you need to be punished for two times; first whip, second fuck and third time use the dialog option "If I don't see you fighting next time, you'll be in trouble" . Your slave will get a fighting training amount of 40 and that's a fine beginning.

Your slaves will use their class as slaves as well. If you enslave a bandit marksman he will be a slave marksman, if he is a bandit mage he will be a slave mage.

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

The most easy way to get a basic combat training is taking him with you to an easy fight ( A dungeon you cleared when your char still was low leveled . At first time slaves will fight "cautious" and not "brave" or "foolhardy". (or use manipulator to make them proteced) After the first fight you get the dialog option "Not in the mood for fighting" for up to three times. Chose you need to be punished for two times; first whip, second fuck and third time use the dialog option "If I don't see you fighting next time, you'll be in trouble" . Your slave will get a fighting training amount of 40 and that's a fine beginning.

Your slaves will use their class as slaves as well. If you enslave a bandit marksman he will be a slave marksman, if he is a bandit mage he will be a slave mage.

Thanks much!

She was an archer with a dagger when I took her.

Just dang!  Can't get combat to advance beyond 1!  I've tried every option under the don't want to fight dialog and it appears frozen at 1.  The two slaves are fighting well enough now.  At first they ran away, now they don't stop even after being knocked down (I'll step in when a knockdown happens, but the slaves get right up and go at it again). I'm training submission, respect, pose, and sex well enough; but not combat.  These two slaves have several values near 100, so it looks like their combat training won't happen.

I've looked through the Papyrus Logs but can't find anything other than the PAH combat training initialized.  I don't see any training errors.

Edit:  Tried something different from my first two and enabled combat when I first got Mona.  Following the fight for me dialog, when I tried to use the whip and shackles to gain some submission from her I got no where.  With the whip she would put her fists up as in a fight and the whip had no effect. Disabled combat and the whip worked and now I'm progressing with submission, and just started getting respect dialogs.  It seems to me combat and basic submission and respect are mutually exclusive.  Looks like I don't understand the mechanics of training a fully functional slave with all the skills.  What am I missing/doing wrong?

Edited by remodel
On 6/17/2021 at 7:59 PM, remodel said:

Just dang!  Can't get combat to advance beyond 1!  I've tried every option under the don't want to fight dialog and it appears frozen at 1.  The two slaves are fighting well enough now.  At first they ran away, now they don't stop even after being knocked down (I'll step in when a knockdown happens, but the slaves get right up and go at it again). I'm training submission, respect, pose, and sex well enough; but not combat.  These two slaves have several values near 100, so it looks like their combat training won't happen.

I've looked through the Papyrus Logs but can't find anything other than the PAH combat training initialized.  I don't see any training errors.

Edit:  Tried something different from my first two and enabled combat when I first got Mona.  Following the fight for me dialog, when I tried to use the whip and shackles to gain some submission from her I got no where.  With the whip she would put her fists up as in a fight and the whip had no effect. Disabled combat and the whip worked and now I'm progressing with submission, and just started getting respect dialogs.  It seems to me combat and basic submission and respect are mutually exclusive.  Looks like I don't understand the mechanics of training a fully functional slave with all the skills.  What am I missing/doing wrong?

their training does slow down after submission gets around 90, but if you still had trouble training combat when you first catch them, dunno what's going on there

OK, So I'm slow.  I finally got combat training working.  What I didn't understand was that all punishment actions must take place under the "don't want to fight" dialog tree and for the whip to work, the slave must be stripped of armor before using the whip.  All combat training must take place under this dialog.  So for anyone else having issues with it: 

1) when you get the dialog "don't want to fight", strip the slave before entering into the "don't want to fight" dialog tree.

2) If you assault you'll also train anger.  Personally I don't care to increase anger, so I only do this once.

3) If you restrain; you can increase the combat skill even more when you go back into the "don't want to fight" dialog tree and whip the slave. This is where I'm having the best results.  It seamed to me that just restraining didn't do much.

4) Reminding the slave to fight didn't do a thing for training in my mod load.  Maybe the slave needs to be at a higher skill level for that to work?

So, one last question on training, please!  When some slaves reach above 70 respect, they no longer talk back to the PC, so I'm no longer getting the "I told you how to address me" dialog to improve that skill.  Just "You need punishing" restraining and whipping a slave seams to only improve submission,  Am I missing a dialog option for improving respect?  I guess I don't understand the dialog options for respect and need some advice here on an option or sequence I'm missing.

PS:  If you have Immersive Wenches Mod and when you rescue the enslaved wenches there is a subjugated wench guarding the slave wench; she'll have a powerful bow and generally be hanging back as a last resort.  You really want to take her as a combat slave; she comes with some magic and great combat skills.  The subjugated wench is a deadly wench!

Great Mod!