Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Most likely the newer version wouldn't help.  I haven't seen this happen in ages and earlier tonight, with the latest version, played for a little bit and ran across two frozen bandits in Embershard Mine.

Yeah.. the problem is actually worse than I thought it was... ran around to a bunch various locations for bandits... it seems almost all the female (and some males) bandits I have captured before are now frozen!  This basically prevents me from interacting, enslaving, or even killing a whole host of NPCs.  It isn't limited to bandits either... it is any NPC I have captured before... some of the males are still functioning... again.. not sure why this happening.. I figure it has to do with this mod (or it could be PH-HSH)... I figure my only option now is to simply reinstall the mod and see if that works. 

8 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Yeah.. the problem is actually worse than I thought it was... ran around to a bunch various locations for bandits... it seems almost all the female (and some males) bandits I have captured before are now frozen!  This basically prevents me from interacting, enslaving, or even killing a whole host of NPCs.  It isn't limited to bandits either... it is any NPC I have captured before... some of the males are still functioning... again.. not sure why this happening.. I figure it has to do with this mod (or it could be PH-HSH)... I figure my only option now is to simply reinstall the mod and see if that works. 

Sounds like a serious problem in your setup.  My first suggestion is to run Fnis, but you've done that.  Maybe, just maybe, there is something not quite right about your Fnis installation or perhaps you have some animation file that is overwriting certain animations and not getting it right.  If you have any animation changers, try pulling those out (re-running Fnis, of course).  You could try to re-install Fnis after re-reading the installation instructions.  I know that I was using computers before the IBM-PC came out, have used a couple dozen assemblers, used numerous compiliers and interpreters (i.e., I'm fairly computer savvy), and yet my first Fnis install led to problems (mainly because I knew better ? and installed it my way).

I strongly suggest if you move to PAHE 8.0, you roll back to or create a clean save.

It looks like 8.0 could use a check for null. My log is filling up with:

stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 1076
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 470
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 299
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:51PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 1076
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 470
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 299
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:56PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 1076
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 470
    [alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 299
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.CanIdle() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line 1076
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.PlayIdlesOnTick() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 470
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0601FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 299
[10/02/2021 - 01:53:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:53:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call

10 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Sounds like a serious problem in your setup.  My first suggestion is to run Fnis, but you've done that.  Maybe, just maybe, there is something not quite right about your Fnis installation or perhaps you have some animation file that is overwriting certain animations and not getting it right.  If you have any animation changers, try pulling those out (re-running Fnis, of course).  You could try to re-install Fnis after re-reading the installation instructions.  I know that I was using computers before the IBM-PC came out, have used a couple dozen assemblers, used numerous compiliers and interpreters (i.e., I'm fairly computer savvy), and yet my first Fnis install led to problems (mainly because I knew better ? and installed it my way).

Update... so I tried everything.. Found a lot of older posts through Google... tried the console.. "Enable", "Disable".. tried killing them and then resurecting them, tried "resetai".  I down loaded a mod. "ReAnimate".  I ran my script cleaners, save game cleaners.

I took Tinkerbelle's advice... checked my FNIS install... (which was installed correctly through Vortex), but reinstalled in anyway.  I ran it several times... including running it directly through the .exe.  I tried again.. basically reinstalling any and all animation mods.

One post even suggested running the game (not through SKSE) directly through steam instead of my Mod Manager (Vortex for me)... tried that.  Same post, said try using the blanket "tai" console command. 

NONE of it worked...

Then, almost by accident... I clinked on my frozen bandit in the console (I was again trying to enable/disable and reset the ai).. I wasn't thinking and typed "tai"... suddenly the consol popped up a message say "Bandit AI ON", closed the consol and my frozen NPC/Bandit jumped to life!!! 

It seems for some reason... the AI to these frozen NPCs is getting turned off somehow.  The blanket "tai" command didn't work... but one bandit at time, selected through the consol did (and yes I tried at 2 different frozen NPCs at two different locations).

So.. for future searchers.... Frozen NPC, stuck in t-pose... open the consol, click on the frozen NPC... type "tai" in the console.   It worked for me.

Just now anytime I come across a frozen NPC, I have to do this.  Annoying... but at least the game is playable again.

11 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Update... so I tried everything.. Found a lot of older posts through Google... tried the console.. "Enable", "Disable".. tried killing them and then resurecting them, tried "resetai".  I down loaded a mod. "ReAnimate".  I ran my script cleaners, save game cleaners.

I took Tinkerbelle's advice... checked my FNIS install... (which was installed correctly through Vortex), but reinstalled in anyway.  I ran it several times... including running it directly through the .exe.  I tried again.. basically reinstalling any and all animation mods.

One post even suggested running the game (not through SKSE) directly through steam instead of my Mod Manager (Vortex for me)... tried that.  Same post, said try using the blanket "tai" console command. 

NONE of it worked...

Then, almost by accident... I clinked on my frozen bandit in the console (I was again trying to enable/disable and reset the ai).. I wasn't thinking and typed "tai"... suddenly the consol popped up a message say "Bandit AI ON", closed the consol and my frozen NPC/Bandit jumped to life!!! 

It seems for some reason... the AI to these frozen NPCs is getting turned off somehow.  The blanket "tai" command didn't work... but one bandit at time, selected through the consol did (and yes I tried at 2 different frozen NPCs at two different locations).

So.. for future searchers.... Frozen NPC, stuck in t-pose... open the consol, click on the frozen NPC... type "tai" in the console.   It worked for me.

Just now anytime I come across a frozen NPC, I have to do this.  Annoying... but at least the game is playable again.

Good find.   Did you, by any chance, look in on the Pahe version of the bandit to see if they had been affected?  Not that I think they should have.

7 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Good find.   Did you, by any chance, look in on the Pahe version of the bandit to see if they had been affected?  Not that I think they should have.

None of my enslaved NPCs were effected... but, I did not check the ones that have been sold throughout Skyrim.  At this point... last I check I have over 25 distributed throughout skyrim... combine that with, not sure which ones were Bandits, or Bandit highwaymen, or Bandit Outlaws etc... I didn't think of looking at that.  Next time I come across a "frozen" one I will try to keep that in mind.  Also... like my orginal post... I am still not sure if this is because of PAHE, or HSH, or even AYGAS... fairly sure if has something to do with PAHE.  Also for the frist time yesterday... I "captured" an NPC... a hag... and suddenly PAHe, decided to make a clone for some reason. 

On 10/1/2021 at 10:22 PM, Seaperv76 said:

So I am having a strange issue... not sure if it is PAHE.. or HSH.. or something else.  Anyway... I am coming across "frozen" bandits.  No animations... just frozen in place.  I of course, have run FNIS... but that doesn't seem to solve the problem.  Other bandits/npc move just fine... these are naked bandits... the ones I have taken/enslaved before... maybe I have taken too many of their twins?? 

I have not updated to the new version yet either... is it safe to update that in mid-game??  Not sure if that would solve the problem either.

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

on the bug i've never been able to replicate it, but i've seen a couple users report it in the past as the t-pose bug. they were unable to find a direct reason why slave twins get the bug either and somehow it went away later, but were unable to determine what fixed it

about the update, i believe it should be safe if you reboot it from the mcm after the update

On 10/1/2021 at 7:34 AM, roldoi1911 said:

May I request we be able to enslave Spriggans and Atronachs?

spriggans might be do-able, think there's already animations available for them in sl. atronachs i'll need to find compatible sex animations for punishment before i start testing

On 10/2/2021 at 5:53 PM, fred200 said:

I strongly suggest if you move to PAHE 8.0, you roll back to or create a clean save.

It looks like 8.0 could use a check for null. My log is filling up with:

stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:51PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:56PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:52:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:53:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/02/2021 - 01:53:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call PAHBETied() on a None object, aborting function call

yes, that's why 8.0 never came to Le until its next update as 8.0.1. if you're already on 8.0.1, reboot pahe from the mcm should fix this. save/quit/reload after the reboot completes to clear the log and fix any stuck scripts the log spam caused

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

on the bug i've never been able to replicate it, but i've seen a couple users report it in the past as the t-pose bug. they were unable to find a direct reason why slave twins get the bug either and somehow it went away later, but were unable to determine what fixed it

about the update, i believe it should be safe if you reboot it from the mcm after the update

spriggans might be do-able, think there's already animations available for them in sl. atronachs i'll need to find compatible sex animations for punishment before i start testing

yes, that's why 8.0 never came to Le until its next update as 8.0.1. if you're already on 8.0.1, reboot pahe from the mcm should fix this. save/quit/reload after the reboot completes to clear the log and fix any stuck scripts the log spam caused

Clifton, I know you remember me plaguing you about tpose NPCs in the past. I did not sell a AYGAS yet , just strickly PAHE and parking slaves at HSH location. from level 0 to 58 about 4 months game play.

if this feed back helps.

1. Only with follow me for sex is asked of an NPC and is then PAHE enslaved I get a Tpose NPC show up about 10 meters away after I clone and claim a slave copy. If that happened I would reload game save and make sure I dismiss them, then attck and claim them.
Even if they were following and another NPC killed them and I used bind gag spell to claim them after they were dead they would still tpose.
So I always reload save and dismiss first !!!! must be some holding faction that sets them as a following faction as follow me for sex.
if that is the case I wonder if its the same as flower girls? I don't use flowers girls but not sure if CPU made follow me for sex and flower girls use the same scripts causing that issue. 
- I assume ppl use flower girls alot and might have the same issue as follow me?

2. next round of new game I did not ever ask a NPC to follow me to avoid that mod. As I collected more salve past like 15 to 20 I made sure I was not putting my CPU under load run the clone scripts. However after about 50+ slaves and levels achived in the game with NPCs or slaves following me the cpu was under load and I started to see some Tposed claim slave locations.

Do you think it could be a delay in a script running passing variables from the original to copy and some how looses the faction or skeleton rendering the NPC into a Tpose? I found like 5 new spots in my game where I have a few Tpose NPCs but I will take another look at them if they are missing something or something looks off with equipped spells or values if anything comes up.
- you know how a bogged down cpu might read before written and scripts might get ahead of themselves corrupting a copy and discarding the original NPC?

@tinkerbell yeah I tried debugging them ressurectiing them or killing and bagging them to drop release them and they refuse to unlock from a tpose. even if I killed a random female NPC in question and left the area and return weeks later a new random NPC would spawn in its place as male or female stuck in a tpose. So I know your frustration ;) 

Edited by ragnam
2 hours ago, ragnam said:

Clifton, I know you remember me plaguing you about tpose NPCs in the past. I did not sell a AYGAS yet , just strickly PAHE and parking slaves at HSH location

interesting thought there i hadn't considered. some of the hsh add-on features might cause issues if a wrong choice of add-ons was made during installation--addon for a mod you don't have installed. while pahe is written to only provide features for mods you have and disable those features if you don't have the mod required...or ctd in the case of an addon esp for mods you don't have, hsh is written using a special script for those mods in place of the script without those mods and fomod decides which to use. if you get the t-pose bug enough to watch hsh slaves and save any logs while in hsh, then find a t-pose twin and save that log as well, might be something in the log of the incident

2 hours ago, ragnam said:

1. Only with follow me for sex is asked of an NPC and is then PAHE enslaved I get a Tpose NPC show up about 10 meters away after I clone and claim a slave copy. If that happened I would reload game save and make sure I dismiss them, then attck and claim them.
Even if they were following and another NPC killed them and I used bind gag spell to claim them after they were dead they would still tpose.
So I always reload save and dismiss first !!!! must be some holding faction that sets them as a following faction as follow me for sex.
if that is the case I wonder if its the same as flower girls? I don't use flowers girls but not sure if CPU made follow me for sex and flower girls use the same scripts causing that issue. 
- I assume ppl use flower girls alot and might have the same issue as follow me?

i noticed similar issues with other sex mods when asked to follow for sex then enslaved before finishing the deed and collecting payments, think radiant prostitution and working girl both did that as well. don't remember if i got t-pose from it when i tried it, but other bugs like unable to swap actors during enslavement or just failed enslavement. possible reasoning behind our bugs during that time would be the currentfollower faction governed by some follower mods---do not enslave any npc known to be governed by a follower mod or expect bugs may happen...and if you think it might be but not sure, save before enslave

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

2. next round of new game I did not ever ask a NPC to follow me to avoid that mod. As I collected more salve past like 15 to 20 I made sure I was not putting my CPU under load run the clone scripts. However after about 50+ slaves and levels achived in the game with NPCs or slaves following me the cpu was under load and I started to see some Tposed claim slave locations.

Do you think it could be a delay in a script running passing variables from the original to copy and some how looses the faction or skeleton rendering the NPC into a Tpose? I found like 5 new spots in my game where I have a few Tpose NPCs but I will take another look at them if they are missing something or something looks off with equipped spells or values if anything comes up.
- you know how a bogged down cpu might read before written and scripts might get ahead of themselves corrupting a copy and discarding the original NPC?

on bugs that don't happen til late game, could be an issue with mods updating mid-save or mods being removed or if you're certain you played safe away from updates or changes mid-save, then i'd have to lean again towards the above response about hsh. if the installation is good, another possible thought might be an unknown side-effect of using fnis spells on radiant npc's, that its being used on the base actor like the naked outfit that gets copied to the base giving the naked bandit bug

PAHE 8.01 Beta

This is an Observation - not a Bug Report.

Every single slave I have taken with 8.01 Beta (upgrade from 8.0 Beta) stops advancing Combat at 30.

Clear out another Bandit camp - all slaves fighting like crazy - still stuck at 30.

So my question for others - do your slaves advance Combat past 30?

If so - I will assume it is my setup.

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

PAHE 8.01 Beta

This is an Observation - not a Bug Report.

Every single slave I have taken with 8.01 Beta (upgrade from 8.0 Beta) stops advancing Combat at 30.

Clear out another Bandit camp - all slaves fighting like crazy - still stuck at 30.

So my question for others - do your slaves advance Combat past 30?

If so - I will assume it is my setup.

i wouldn't normally recommend this, but then you also shouldn't have obtained 8.0 in Le...

grab the previous version from the download page and reboot it from the mcm then save and quit. reload it in the 7.5.9 still and wait some game hours to let scripts update/downgrade.

during this time if you have space in hsh, move as many pahe slaves to hsh as you have room for before the next step:

save/quit again, then update to 8.0.1 and reload, then immediately reboot from mcm. if you still have any slaves left in your roster that didn't get transferred to hsh, you'll need to save/quit/reload again....otherwise from this point it "should" be safe to migrate your slaves back into pahe to continue as normal

if you're curious how others are faring with 8.0 to 7.5.9 to 8.0.1, here's the Se thread where its being deep tested by Nonseen: 

it is he who originally found the bugs in 8.0 that prevented me from releasing it to Le before its update to 8.0.1.

if you ever get in a pickle and i can't be reached for a recommended action and you're tired of banging your head against a wall for solutions:

Spoiler
  • Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

hopefully i'm right tho, i don't believe your save is bad enough to need that

hope you understand none of that is meant to seem rude nor to prevent any response from any who can replicate your results, but merely to show you other results with a user base that might be more likely to see your situation

Edited by CliftonJD
8 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well mostly blame me for posting in the wrong topic....

I only run SE now. I gave up on LE a couple of years ago.

lol facedesk, as much as it confuses the situation in the wrong topic, atleast you didn't download the wrong version  of Le versus Se(lol, yes, its been done too)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked before....I did skim through the last couple of pages but did not find any discussion in this regard...Does the slave capturing mechanic play well with other mods like Better Vampires or Sacrosanct - both of them add an in combat feeding mechanishm for vampires and I am wondering if this will cause conflicts with the PAH capturing mechanic....

11 hours ago, turntable32 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before....I did skim through the last couple of pages but did not find any discussion in this regard...Does the slave capturing mechanic play well with other mods like Better Vampires or Sacrosanct - both of them add an in combat feeding mechanishm for vampires and I am wondering if this will cause conflicts with the PAH capturing mechanic....

for full details, try the search bar top right corner and be sure to click the option to search this topic. basically i think feeding as a vampire should work the same as feeding as a succubus in psq, but i've never used any vampire mods to compare results so i suggested the search option as i'm sure others have....Many users play here as vamps

• 2 weeks later...

update 8.0.2:

• fixes a bug reading slaves tied faction as none when calling idles
  • fixes a bug calculating combat training
  • added feature, devious plugs or dwarven suits now provide sex training during combat for combat slaves
  • fixes an outfit bug if the disable outfit toggle is used during transfer to hsh or aygas

update 8.0.3:

• more bug fixes during training calculations
  • bug fixes for none object errors equipping after sex (mostly regarding male slaves)
  • better backwards compatibility with aygas
  • keyword fixes for a bit less restrictive slave suits(not the pet suits) so they still can't escape, but they can fight
  • new dialog to strip and redress added for fixing devious devices on slaves
  • more dialog fixes to quest npc's
On 10/29/2021 at 3:34 AM, CliftonJD said:

update 8.0.2:

• fixes a bug reading slaves tied faction as none when calling idles
  • fixes a bug calculating combat training
  • added feature, devious plugs or dwarven suits now provide sex training during combat for combat slaves
  • fixes an outfit bug if the disable outfit toggle is used during transfer to hsh or aygas

update 8.0.3:

• more bug fixes during training calculations
  • bug fixes for none object errors equipping after sex (mostly regarding male slaves)
  • better backwards compatibility with aygas
  • keyword fixes for a bit less restrictive slave suits(not the pet suits) so they still can't escape, but they can fight
  • new dialog to strip and redress added for fixing devious devices on slaves
  • more dialog fixes to quest npc's

Are the Devious Plugs a different mod? I only found 1 Devious Plug mod buts its from 2020?

On 10/30/2021 at 9:24 PM, donglin216 said:

Are the Devious Plugs a different mod? I only found 1 Devious Plug mod buts its from 2020?

devious plugs are a part of the devious devices mod. all variants of plugs for either hole should all be included as part of this update using the keywords of the devices or plugs in this case

On 10/31/2021 at 6:58 AM, bruchka said:

confict Maria Eden 2.1 with Paradise Halls 7.5.9 on LE, if kill Enchanted Follower, after not dialog with slave, other all excellent

• is this any specific follower in maria eden or is there an npc named enchanted follower.
  • description is also kinda vague, are you saying you don't get dialogues with enchanted follower after enslavement.
  • did you try dismissing them as a follower before enslavement
Edited by CliftonJD
5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

devious plugs are a part of the devious devices mod. all variants of plugs for either hole should all be included as part of this update using the keywords of the devices or plugs in this case

• is this any specific follower in maria eden or is there an npc named enchanted follower.
  • description is also kinda vague, are you saying you don't get dialogues with enchanted follower after enslavement.
  • did you try dismissing them as a follower before enslavement

Quest is added in mod Maria Eden called Unchanted follower, and if you kill or kill this is follower, then all dialogues are blocked, but i figured it out, since the quest can be stopped.

And you will add more slaves and thank you for the great mod.

P.S. Sorry, I do not English well

On 11/2/2021 at 12:48 AM, bruchka said:

Quest is added in mod Maria Eden called Unchanted follower, and if you kill or kill this is follower, then all dialogues are blocked, but i figured it out, since the quest can be stopped.

And you will add more slaves and thank you for the great mod.

P.S. Sorry, I do not English well

that falls under 2 categories of can't do, neither good for slaves:

On 5/2/2016 at 12:44 AM, CliftonJD said:

What you can't do
* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

• some creature exclusions are now available and further will be added at my discretion

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

• well no, actually you can, But i wouldn't advise it if you plan to complete the quest that npc is associated with...it just might fail to complete the quest
  • random additional note, some quest npc's tend to have disappearing acts removing them from the game at certain quest stages that may effect your slave if you choose to enslave that npc

* Enslave any 'scripted' npcs.

• easiest or most common example for this is scripted follower addon mods, but sometimes even the follower framework used is enough to interfere
  • enslaving scripted npc's often leads to breaking something and i can't guarantee what will happen afterwords

best to avoid scripted quest npc's or complete the quest first